♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Redzba » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:01 am

prom was friday night, and it was p swag; they didnt play any good slow songs, surprisingly enough XD so he and i didnt dance at all. but all of us had a fun time. he surprised me by buying me a corsage and a boutonierre for himself. i plan to press some of the petals to make a little scrapbook memory of sorts.

but after-party was the most fun part. we drove an hour to this entertainment center where they had pizza, arcade games, laser tag, and bowling. he and i bowled for 3 games - DUDE HES TOO GOOD AT IT?? he was just casually like oh yeah my uncle is a professional bowler. i was like - how do i compete against a guy who got coached by a professional?? BUT I CAME CLOSE - if i had gotten 5 more points during our last game i wouldve beaten him >:D

the after-party was definitely my favorite part. we had so much fun together - i liked being casual after being all polished for the prom. i was wearing one of my favorite outfits and doing some of my fav stuff with my favorite person. :)
Heyo, call me Red :)

redco.la on DC!
previously Red-Cola

taurus - college - demisexual - future history major - taken
Certified cool kid and hippie
my toyhousemy Pinterestmy Carrdmy Art Fight

Current favorite songs:
🥤 🥤 🥤

🎸 Sam's Cola is better than Coke, I don't make the rules 🎸
I like learning, writing, organizing, history, YouTube, memes, soda, music, reds, greens, plants, old movies, Good Omens, X-Men '97, The Promised Neverland, Demon Slayer, electric guitar, phonk, rock, retro and vintage aesthetics, Vundabar, Rainbow Kitten Surprise, alt-J, Red Dead Redemption 2, Genshin Impact, Roblox, and Minecraft.
Redzba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby intristin » Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:15 pm

-
Last edited by intristin on Sat May 13, 2023 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▒▒
▒▒
▒▒
▓▓▓▓ ♔ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
┌──┐
└──┘
┌──┐
└──┘
███████
██▒▒▒██
██▒▒▒██
███████
x
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▒▒▒
███
███
███
███
𝐾𝑁𝑂𝑊! 𝐾𝑁𝑂𝑊! 𝐾𝑁𝑂𝑊!
███████
█▒▒▒█
███████
x
Image Image
┌────────┐

adult.
writer & artist
-
feel free to
pm if you
need anything
c:
-
coding credit

└────────┘
x
▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓

𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯
𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯
𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯

──────┘
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
── 𝐼𝑀𝐴𝐺𝐼𝑁𝐴𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁! ─ ───
intristin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby screamingrainfrog » Tue May 09, 2023 6:06 am

Uuuh hey
I feel really really awkward posting about this and I don't have the energy to type of the full sort context but does anyone have advice on how to tell if you are crushing on someone, obsessing over them or forcing yourself into 'liking' them?
I sort of forced myself into liking someone back in 2021 and disgarded a bunch of my feelings and now I feel like it's just permanently messed things up. I'm asexual too so I feel like that adds a whole new level of complexity to the whole thing.
The current thing I'm dealing with is with not knowing how I feel about one of my friends. When we met back in 2019 he had a huge crush on me but I was going through a lot of fresh trauma and struggled to bond properly, I think he confessed to me around 2020? I just didn't know how to feel. This is the point that I had started experiencing an extreme apathy and lost one of my long term crushes. I genuinely just felt so indifferent towards the whole thing and as the years went by I felt worse and worse. I had this horrible guilt that would pile up on my shoulders and it would haunt me every single day, whether in the form of thoughts or nightmares.
I don't know why but my brain has started telling me I like him. I get butterflies when he texts or likes any of my posts and I just feel scared and confused. I know I obsess over people and this feeling kind of reminds me of that. I feel desperate and I know that's not good. I'm worried that I'm tried so hard to like him back that now I... do? But i don't know if its real or not. I don't want to hurt him more but I can't tell if my feelings have come back or if it's the part of my that just desperately wants to be loved. I feel so selfish. I want to ask him on a date and I really just want to be close to him even though our relationship is not the best because of me I just want to do anything.
I should also mention that we met in like January 2019 and have not seen each other irl since march 2019. Our entire relationship has been online due to me moving across the country but now I'm back. I feel like an awful awful person and I don't understand what's happening with me but I also don't want this to be a lie to myself? What if I do actually have a genuine crush on him? I don't know what to do.
Pls help :') also I'm sorry if this entire thing was a hard to read ramble
Free Palestine 🇵🇸
𝐌𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐝, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 <𝟑
─── ・ 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
─── ・ 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
screamingrainfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash ♡ » Sun May 14, 2023 3:19 am

screamingrainfrog wrote:Uuuh hey
I feel really really awkward posting about this and I don't have the energy to type of the full sort context but does anyone have advice on how to tell if you are crushing on someone, obsessing over them or forcing yourself into 'liking' them?
I sort of forced myself into liking someone back in 2021 and disgarded a bunch of my feelings and now I feel like it's just permanently messed things up. I'm asexual too so I feel like that adds a whole new level of complexity to the whole thing.
The current thing I'm dealing with is with not knowing how I feel about one of my friends. When we met back in 2019 he had a huge crush on me but I was going through a lot of fresh trauma and struggled to bond properly, I think he confessed to me around 2020? I just didn't know how to feel. This is the point that I had started experiencing an extreme apathy and lost one of my long term crushes. I genuinely just felt so indifferent towards the whole thing and as the years went by I felt worse and worse. I had this horrible guilt that would pile up on my shoulders and it would haunt me every single day, whether in the form of thoughts or nightmares.
I don't know why but my brain has started telling me I like him. I get butterflies when he texts or likes any of my posts and I just feel scared and confused. I know I obsess over people and this feeling kind of reminds me of that. I feel desperate and I know that's not good. I'm worried that I'm tried so hard to like him back that now I... do? But i don't know if its real or not. I don't want to hurt him more but I can't tell if my feelings have come back or if it's the part of my that just desperately wants to be loved. I feel so selfish. I want to ask him on a date and I really just want to be close to him even though our relationship is not the best because of me I just want to do anything.
I should also mention that we met in like January 2019 and have not seen each other irl since march 2019. Our entire relationship has been online due to me moving across the country but now I'm back. I feel like an awful awful person and I don't understand what's happening with me but I also don't want this to be a lie to myself? What if I do actually have a genuine crush on him? I don't know what to do.

this is something i struggled with for a very long time, confusing platonic feelings for romantic and vice versa. i never found out i didn't actually feel that way for someone until i was in the relationship more often than not, and therefore have a history of short relationships. its something you find out in time, and unfortunately i dont have an answer for you as to whether or not your feelings are genuine from the get go, but there is nothing wrong with communicating in the beginning stating that you are more than willing to try it out because you just dont know yet but you really care for this guy. communication is key in any kind of relationship, regardless of whether its familial, platonic, romantic, etc. that's all you can really do. take it from me, who is now engaged to my best friend of 15 years (and i friendzoned him for 10 of those because once again, i did not know what kind of love i felt) :,D

════════════════════════════════════
she • adult • audhd & chronically ill
struggling equine nutrition student, im barely on here.

════════════════════════════════════
because i finally found a lover who's better for my liver, and now i'll finally recover.
vash ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sforzando. » Fri May 26, 2023 3:11 am

the guy I’ve been dating for a few months now told me I’m not wife material and at the rate we’re going at, he has no plans to ever propose
which like, okay. I’m okay casually dating. But I signed a lease with this man and we officially move in together this week. wish he’d told me sooner we weren’t serious lmao I honestly would’ve kept my options open
elder scrolls instagram acc.
ImageImage
central time. not very active anymore. 911 dispatcher irl.
sforzando.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Sun May 28, 2023 3:29 pm

Mark,,, I have a feeling I'll need this in the future
    maple moment
    call me maple!
    artist, poet, goober
    i <3 warrior cats
    ──────────────────
    the poptart! 🍩
    ──────────────────
    ImageImage
    ──────────────────
    Aetherclan SSG TPO
    SVBs TRMK (HAWKC)
    ──────────────────
    lower the bar cus'
    i'm choking on stardust
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Mon May 29, 2023 1:44 am

screamingrainfrog wrote:Uuuh hey

I don't know if this'll be much help but; I'm in the same boat. Except I went through with it and found myself in a relationship. We now live together and its...going?
It was great at first, don't get me wrong. He's my best friend. But it very quickly turned into him moving in with me and now we feel more like roommates than gf/bf.
If I could go back and redo it I would have waited. I had recently left a guy I was with for 4 years and it absolutely broke my heart. I think I was just searching for something to not be alone.

So my advice? Talk to him, be honest. Tell him how you feel but also tell him your concerns. Court eachother. I know this is an old tradition, but it's something I wish I would have done. A "just talking" stage if you will. Kind of a test trial. However for it to actually work you have to be open to talk about everything. How your feeling, how you think it's going and if there realistically is a future. Also, what great about a talking stage is there's no pressure. If you realize it's not a great fit you don't have to "break up". You aren't together. You just have to talk to him.

As for being asexual, I am as well. It's hard to find someone open and accepting of that and being okay with it but the biggest help is you have to be honest about it out front. I've had many a men turn me down because of it, but the right one won't. :)

I hope this helps a little.
General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JadeJester22 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:14 pm

How exactly do you know when you have a crush on someone? I genuinely canmot tell sometimes.
JadeJester22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medimedes » Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:20 pm

Man love is a thing alright, I am so horribly lonely irl that I would melt at a hug tbh. I have had one partner, but I’m not even sure we were dating. I had a huge crush on him. and the way he confessed seemed sketch so I thought it might have been a prank and didn’t bring it up with him to avoid looking stupid lol. I never got the confirmation and we eventually fell apart. I just want someone to say ‘I love you’ too, someone that cares for me. Love is a fickle thing.
[right]chicken smoothie doesn’t bring me much joy anymore. I’m very inactive. Sorry[/center]
medimedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby READ YOUR DIARY » Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:16 pm

I don't know if I like him or not?? I've had a "crush" before but it felt weird, like I didn't actually love them, if that makes sense? but he's different somehow, and I feel different around him, my friends feel like friends, but he's also a friend and I just get awkward around him but I want to be around him at the same time. is this just a weird phase thing I'm in? or is it a crush?? I don't know these feelings ;u;
Image Image Image

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

hhhhhhhhhhhhh ★ flooxii ★
she/they - unhealthily obsessed with cars
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
corvettes and måneskin are my reason to live
╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝
READ YOUR DIARY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery