♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby rancidram » Thu May 04, 2017 12:29 pm

I don't know really...I kinda like two guys. But I'm iffy about one of them.
There's one guy that is in my german class--Masen is his name. He's super nice and funny. He moved here over Christmas break from Nebraska, I think.
And then theres a guy in my algebra class named John. We've been together since middle school and we relate a lot more. We play xbox together too....
╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
r a n c i d r a m
black lives matter • empty the tanks • feminist
most likely inactive
ImageImageImage
╚══════════════════════════════════════╝
rancidram

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broker » Thu May 04, 2017 12:49 pm

KoiSushi@ Maybe you could take the time to know this Masen guy? :) Not in a romantic way, but as friends. And as time goes on, you could make a judgement for yourself on who'd you like to pursue?

And to clarify John and you aren't in a relationship are you? (or just close friends?)

--

This poor dude at my work ;P I'm really not interested in him--but he's so sweet to me and keeps trying to ask me out. (as "friends" but give me a break I know this dude is just trying to get me interested u____u) I've already told him I don't want to date grr.

Recently I dropped him a text that said, "I think the gifts are really sweet, but maybe we should limit it to hoildays/birthdays. I don't want to get any bf/gf vibes going on if you know what I mean LOL" and since then he's been backing off a little, so that's nice.

Eh he's just a kid though. Hope he finds someone else soon.
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bobochicken » Thu May 04, 2017 4:22 pm

basically last week i was wild and i texted the guy i had/have a crush on and i told him i like him and this was out text convoersation about it i was wondering if someone could me some of opinions because i want some advice from people besides my friends becasue they have a bias so here is what i texted

i said:
'i don't really know how to say this but basically i think I've started getting feelings for you but i didn't want to say anything because i really like our friendship and don't want to mess it up and idk how you feel about me'

and he said:
'Idk what to say tbh. But thank you for letting me know. I didn't wanna assume anything so thanks for telling me. Dw if you think it will be awkward i won't make it awkward. '

and i said
'ya i just wanted to tell you because like we are really good friends and i don't want it to be weird '

and he said
'Nah I gotchu it's ok. I don't see that it has to be weird '

i am just confused because he basically avoided answering he didn't say he didn't like me but he didn't say he did like me and my gut tells me he didn't want to do anything because he is about to go to college and leave but idk thoughts what does this mean for me
ImageImage

bobochicken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Fri May 05, 2017 9:51 am

bobochicken wrote:basically last week i was wild and i texted the guy i had/have a crush on and i told him i like him and this was out text convoersation about it i was wondering if someone could me some of opinions because i want some advice from people besides my friends becasue they have a bias so here is what i texted

i said:
'i don't really know how to say this but basically i think I've started getting feelings for you but i didn't want to say anything because i really like our friendship and don't want to mess it up and idk how you feel about me'

and he said:
'Idk what to say tbh. But thank you for letting me know. I didn't wanna assume anything so thanks for telling me. Dw if you think it will be awkward i won't make it awkward. '

and i said
'ya i just wanted to tell you because like we are really good friends and i don't want it to be weird '

and he said

i am just confused because he basically avoided answering he didn't say he didn't like me but he didn't say he did like me and my gut tells me he didn't want to do anything because he is about to go to college and leave but idk thoughts what does this mean for me

It sounds like he isn't interested and just doesn't wanna tell you that, or he doesn't wanna take the next step towards being in a relationship. Either way I'd back off and just maintain a friendship. He knows that you like him now and if he wants to be in a relationship, it's on him to make the next move.
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bobochicken » Fri May 05, 2017 11:24 am

Pyjaks wrote:
bobochicken wrote:basically last week i was wild and i texted the guy i had/have a crush on and i told him i like him and this was out text convoersation about it i was wondering if someone could me some of opinions because i want some advice from people besides my friends becasue they have a bias so here is what i texted

i said:

and he said:

and i said

and he said

It sounds like he isn't interested and just doesn't wanna tell you that, or he doesn't wanna take the next step towards being in a relationship. Either way I'd back off and just maintain a friendship. He knows that you like him now and if he wants to be in a relationship, it's on him to make the next move.

thanks! he is so confusing like he walked around with me during our 10 minute passing period and like last week ate lunch with me but like i guess you do that with your friends idk i just wish he was like straight forward with saying i only think of you as a friend or something like that idk. becasue like this week we have had intimate moments and i'm like !?!
but thanks for responding!
ImageImage

bobochicken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roonil Wazlib » Fri May 05, 2017 3:01 pm

T.T
so the person im dating rn is really really great and i sincerely like them so much but our relationship basically has a built-in expiration date- bc im gonna be done with college at the end of the summer and they're not

which could be a good or a bad thing but its making me sad thinking i only have the summer with them :(
i mean im gonna spend as much time as possible with them until the end of summer, but im gonna miss them a lotttt
BLACK LIVES MATTER
Image Image Image
Roonil Wazlib

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bequen » Fri May 05, 2017 4:37 pm

Roonil Wazlib wrote:T.T
so the person im dating rn is really really great and i sincerely like them so much but our relationship basically has a built-in expiration date- bc im gonna be done with college at the end of the summer and they're not

which could be a good or a bad thing but its making me sad thinking i only have the summer with them :(
i mean im gonna spend as much time as possible with them until the end of summer, but im gonna miss them a lotttt

You can still date outside of all this, LDRs are a thing and are totally okay! And then hopefully when you're both ready and feel comfortable and have the money and such, you'll be able to get a place together, yeah? Have faith!

I get it because I'm in a similar-ish situation?? I recently got a new job working full time at the mall at a kiosk (until I can start doing commissions and online sales of course and then I'm working from home) and they are taxing my time more than my job at the nursing home... which means I'll be seeing Hoover less and less. I'd honestly rather be poor and struggling to get by with him by my side and be happy than have all the money I can get and be alone and miserable.
We were walking to the store the other day when it started raining on our way back to his house, so we dipped under the overpass to keep dry and see if we couldn't get a ride from one of his friends or parents, and I started crying because he had given me flowers along the way, gave me his sweater to keep warm, and kept singing to me and constantly saying "I love you, you're so cute, you're gonna be my spouse one day I promise" and I just felt like I didn't deserve him, and he pulled me into his lap and sang The Descendants "Marriage" to me and said "even if I barely ever see you, I'd still make the time for you. You deserve to be loved and that's what I'm here for; to love you" and we just sat there and I was so happy. I told him "even if we had to live right under here for the rest of our lives because we couldn't afford a place, I'd be happy because I'm with you and that's enough to keep me going" and then HE started crying, and I just?

So yeah, always have faith. There will be obstacles that get in your way. School ending, school starting, new jobs, moving away, different opportunities and such. But heres the moral of my story;

If it's worth the effort, you'll find a way to make it work. It won't be easy, but it'll be good in the end. I promise.
Bequen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri May 05, 2017 4:53 pm

Hey. So...I have a bit of a strange situation. My good friend has a crush, but this is no "normal" crush, let me assure you. She's a tad boy crazy, but she's stuck to one for a while. She really adores him and always talks to me about him, secretly though, for reasons. Let me go and say first, there is no possible way this relationship is ever going to work out for her, but she is completely dedicated to making it work, even if she has to wait until she graduates. She has a crush on one of the teachers. He's in his late twenties, early thirties, I believe, and she's around half that. It's quite annoying to deal with, and it's just strange. I don't know what to tell her tbh. There is no dissuading her from this. She won't budge. I don't really know, I've just been holding her secret for a while and needed to let it out to random strangers on the internet. Advice or replies are welcome and I'll read them, but since she didn't ask for advice, I won't relay it to her or talk to her about it. Most likely. It really isn't my business.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bequen » Sat May 06, 2017 2:53 am

Okay, here are some general questions for people to answer (if I'm okay to do so);

Code: Select all
[b]How long should you have been dating someone before it's appropriate for you to be living together?[/b]

[b]How long until it's appropriate to propose for marriage?[/b]

[b]What's your opinion on promise rings?[/b]

[b]What does it feel like to be in love from your perspective?[/b]

[b]Do you believe in love at first sight?[/b]

[b]How do you know when you've found "the one"?[/b]

How long should you have been dating someone before it's appropriate for you to be living together?
This one I don't know the answer to, but my opinion personally is just "when you're ready" if you feel like you guys can live together harmoniously and it not be an immature disaster, then by all means go right ahead.

How long until it's appropriate to propose for marriage?
Again, I don't have much an opinion other than "when you're ready".

What's your opinion on promise rings?
I think they are endearing and adorable.

What does it feel like to be in love from your perspective?
From my perspective being in love is not about thinking they have no flaws, it's seeing their flaws and still thinking they're amazing despite them. Being in love is like still getting butterflies after you've been together for months and having that "crush" feel. Being in love is having jokes only you both understand and thinking it's the best thing in the world when they laugh at you bringing it up. Being in love is like dating your best friend in the world. Being in love is going the extra mile for each other. Being in love feels safe, and warm, and comforting. You feel complete when they're around. It's falling asleep in each other's arms and thinking their light snores are the cutest thing. It's good morning kisses on the cheek. It's intimate moments that include laughter and consent. It's being there for each other when you need it.
Being in love is like becoming a new you without actually changing who you are; you gain, you become better, happier.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Personally of course. I fell in love with my boi the first day I met him in person.

How do you know when you've found "the one"?
In reality there are multiple people out there that you could always end up with. But if you want to know if you've found the one person you specifically want to choose to be with the rest of your life, then I have to say... you'll know when you can SEE IT. If you can picture a life with them and can see yourself growin old and happy with them, then I think you've found your answer. Just make sure they're good to you and your love isn't clouding your judgement.
Last edited by Bequen on Sun May 07, 2017 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bequen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweet tea » Sat May 06, 2017 3:18 am

Silver Pandorica wrote:Hey. So...I have a bit of a strange situation. My good friend has a crush, but this is no "normal" crush, let me assure you. She's a tad boy crazy, but she's stuck to one for a while. She really adores him and always talks to me about him, secretly though, for reasons. Let me go and say first, there is no possible way this relationship is ever going to work out for her, but she is completely dedicated to making it work, even if she has to wait until she graduates. She has a crush on one of the teachers. He's in his late twenties, early thirties, I believe, and she's around half that. It's quite annoying to deal with, and it's just strange. I don't know what to tell her tbh. There is no dissuading her from this. She won't budge. I don't really know, I've just been holding her secret for a while and needed to let it out to random strangers on the internet. Advice or replies are welcome and I'll read them, but since she didn't ask for advice, I won't relay it to her or talk to her about it. Most likely. It really isn't my business.

be very careful about situations like these, since there are laws against it. it's not really a healthy thing, but you're right, it isn't your business. the best you can do is let her know how you feel (if you're against it, or don't want to hear more about it). but since you mentioned that she's boy-crazy, it will probably fly by eventually.

aaaaa

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

sweet tea , hway
she/her , biology student

tea connoisseur
dog-obsessed