Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby Banditø » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:33 am

CaptainAltenor wrote:Had a strange series of dreams last night that involved me becoming Han Solo, being trapped in the basement of my church with morally questionable children, going to an arcade and winning a green Scooby-Doo plush, becoming a Spider-Man rip-off, and attempting to call Kevin McCallister on a telephone while climbing on top of a moving van through the windshield with two strangers trying to pull me down.

Why do we have dreams like this and think "Oh this is normal"

Hello!
My current interests are music, video games, Nissan cars, motorcycles, Twenty Øne Piløts, and archery! Please DM me if you want to talk about any of these <3

AUGUST 18TH - |-/
Banditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ebony Stardust » Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:22 am

I woke up today from an absurd dream. The relevant part?
I put my little sister's waffles in the toaster (the wrong way, and I thought it was odd, but was like whatever), and then I put a tarantula in the microwave. I don't know why. But the microwave timer disappeared after a moment, and I opened the microwave only for it to keep going, and I realized that the spider, while it looked fine, wasn't moving. I closed the microwave back and went to the living room crying to my parents about how I didn't know why I thought it was a good idea to put the tarantula in the microwave, and how "I didn't realize it would kill him", and even in the dream I knew my reasoning was stupid. I intended to ask my dad to get the spider out of the microwave and get rid of it, but I woke up before I could ask.

TL;DR, I put a tarantula in the microwave and then cried about it
Like, what the heck

-Hello! You may call me Ebony
-I am a casual artist
-I am always open to trades (my trade thread)
-Formerly: Darkstorm-The-Wolf (eek '~')
-Remember, support, and pray for Israel

Need Clicks: ImageImageImageImage
Status: I won't be around much this month.It's nothing to be proud of.
Ebony Stardust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowEaritei101 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:21 am

Had a weird dream last night, can’t remember a lot of details from it other than the fact it was weird and that I ate way too much ice cream in it (most being from McDonald’s-)
-Shadow (They/It)

Ahh, auction day… these are the utmost grand of days!

Pet's name: Thrill Seeker
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
ShadowEaritei101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Assumed Gender » Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:27 am

I had a dream one time, it was a long time ago, it was a reacurring dream i had 3 times before i never had it again.

back in elementary school

it was where i was on a straight road in my moms old red car, she was driving, on the right of the road was a wall of mountains that just followed closley to the road with trees that followed too. on the left side was just desert, the white sandy dead bushy desert. we were just driving then my mom came to a stop, the car stopped but her hands were on the wheel. She did not flinch, blink, talk, or anything just sat there staring off. I keep going "mom? Mom?" but no answer. As i look back out the back window, there is a man, quite far but i can barely make out that he looks like some cartoon zombie, it didnt match the realistic part of the dream at all. every time i look back he gets closer, so i duck down in the back of the car, then i look up at the left side window and hes right there then i wake up

the second time i had this dream, i tried to run out the right door on the back seats as that was where i was sitting, there was a slight drop to where the trees and mountains were, and i ran down and fell and blacked out and woke up

the last time i had this dream i tried to become friends with the man, he didnt speak, but i never had that dream again after

and yes i have lucid dreamed a couple of times, i can also wake myself up if im having a bad dream now.
Assumed Gender

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby screamingrainfrog » Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:31 am

I had a dream about chicken smoothie
I dreamt I arrived right as the pound was opening but the numbers were counting down without me having to refresh. I was really happy because I arrived right on time. When the pound opened though there were only like 250 pets and a lot of duplicates so I thought they must be commons. I like frantically scrolled trying to find something good and then clicked on a duck but right as I did that I saw a goose that was on my wishlist and I like spam tapped as fast as I could but my internet was severely lagging. It seemed every time I clicked on the goose it caused my browser to try to refresh? Or something and kept the lagging process going on. Eventually though I got the goose and was super happy.
This was such a real dream I was surprised that there was no goose in my pets without a group when I came on here to check 😂😂😂
Free Palestine 🇵🇸
𝐌𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐝, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 <𝟑
─── ・ 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
─── ・ 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
screamingrainfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gravy » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:18 am

I had a dream that my favorite stuffed animal got ruined (silly i know lol)
But I’m glad it was just a dream :)

ImageHello my names Jake!Image

signature art made by Surfhell
gravy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Painful Affinity » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:50 am

I recently had a dream about a panda parade happening in the city and i got lost in a crowd of pandas 🐼
At some point, i turned into an Absol and went on adventures with other Pokemon. Somehow, i got separated from the others and met a young couple living in the woods in the mountains. The guy wanted to take my fur and turn it into a blanket for their baby. Luckily, his girlfriend convinced him to not do that. So they just adopted me instead.

Painful Affinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bloodclot » Tue May 02, 2023 4:46 am

i had such a weird dream last night. all though i only remember the very end of it, it was pretty vivid looking. it was just me and my brother. i think it was a good dream, he was smiling. up until i started to say "hey, do you know we are in a dream right now?" i don't know why i asked that, but for some reason i knew i was asking the wrong question. before i even finished my sentence his face just dropped, than distorted. i started to hear and see static, and than i woke up in sleep paralysis ._.
Image Image
bloodclot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mr. Taker » Tue May 02, 2023 7:32 am

I had a dream last night where there was another magic school like Hogwarts, except they taught only dark magic there. The whole school was completely built underground and the only entrance was through an old abandoned well in the middle of a forest. In the dream I couldn't do magic and the only reason I was allowed to attend was because I was an animagus. My animagus form was a piebald reticulated python and I guess I was kinda their mascot lol.
Mr. Taker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gravy » Fri May 26, 2023 6:04 am

I had a dream that I was at this random house in the woods that was surrounded by miscellaneous abandoned items (camper, cabins, playground etc.)
I started walking away from the house after exploring the abandoned places around it and I found myself at a railroad track surrounded by woods and roads. I crossed the track and found a clearing in the woods with a dirt pile and I covered myself in dirt and laid down.
I sat there for awhile watching cars go by until eventually I saw a train on the tracks, so I ran to it and climbed a ladder and got on top, I fell trying to get up the ladder and when I got up I was really far away from where I started and the train was long gone, so I walked back to my home. When I got back to the trails I took a detour, got lost in a thicket of bushes and vines and woke up lol

Super weird dream. Not sure if I believe when people say dreams have meanings lol😭😂

ImageHello my names Jake!Image

signature art made by Surfhell
gravy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me