TheComfortCorner | V.10

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.10

Postby evie! » Thu May 09, 2024 6:55 am

I hate my house. I hate my parents. I hate my assigned gender. It's like every part of life is against me. I don't have any safe space aside from the internet, and every time I have to talk to my parents it's like being brought right down to earth violently. It's almost my birthday (May 15th) and I showed my mom the things I wanted today (all very pink and girly, I like pink. I am a girl.) and she told me the new keyboard I wanted was "too bright" and I should "get a black one instead". I don't want a black one!!! My room is my only safe space in my otherwise suffocating house and even then it's still a fight with my parents to get anything that I like and can use to express myself.

I wish I was assigned female at birth. I hate being male and treated like a male. I can't take being deadnamed (especially by my family who refuse to use my preferred name despite me being out to them for over a year) or misgendered anymore. I wish I could've just been assigned female at birth so that I wouldn't have to deal with all these issues and hate just for not acting like a neurotypical male.

I wish my parents didn't control MY MONEY and make it so I can't even access it. I can't buy anything I want and ultimately it's their decision whether they let me spend my own money on anything. Having 0 financial freedom sucks.

I wish I could move out!!! Far far far far far away from all my problems. I still have a year left before I graduate and even then there's no guarantee I'll be able to move away or move in with my partner. My parents would still be controlling all my money and I doubt they'd just willingly give that to me so I doubt I'd be able to pay rent.

Life sucks. I hate everything. Every day is just a day closer to (hopefully) finally being able to actually start living and expressing myself.
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
🎀

hi im evie! <3

therian girl ΘΔ
(she/cat/dog prns)

i love collecting
cs pets & ocs!

💌

💖 trade
🧡 art shop
💛 lf art
💚 th purge
💙 palestine

▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
evie!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neeko nordestina » Thu May 09, 2024 7:41 am

My country is in a massive crisis right now, a whole state has been flooded and there are so many people and animals stranded, missing or not alive anymore.
My family is thankfully safe, but seeing the pain and destruction is taking a toll on my mental health. I'm doing what I can but it feels like it's not enough. Watching rescuers talk about the horrors they have been seeing is the most gut-wrenching thing I have ever experienced. I can't even imagine what they're feeling rn. The pain is beyond anything any human could come up with. I stg not even the most horrifying movie could capture the gruesomeness of this catastrophic event.
There is also a lot of hope in humanity. There was this elderly couple who refused to be rescued without their 2 dogs so the 4 of them were brought to safety. There are so many people coming together to make rescues possible and people all over the country are donating money, resources and their space so families can be safe, eat and have a roof over their heads.
Idk
At times like this I just wish I had billions of dollars, multiple apartments and an helicopter. I just wish I could take some of those families and give them a place to stay and recover. I wish I could take those poor dogs and cats who lost their families and care for them. I wish I could go there and physically help with the rescues.
But it is what it is. We help to the best of our habilities and hope the people can do more will do more.
This is why I don't believe there is a god. If there was, why would they do this to us? What sick and twisted powerful being would make it rain for weeks nonstop until a state is flooded? Why would they murder our wildlife, torture our people and kill our pets? Idk. It brings me peace to think that things are just random and we were out of luck. I refuse to believe everything is caused by a sadistic man so many people worship.
I hope all survivors and rescuers can recover from this, but I honestly don't think they will.
Neeko nordestina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eyulf » Thu May 09, 2024 11:02 am

Where I am my Birthday was Tuesday, it is now Thursday.
My partner forgot my Birthday.
Of 3 Aunties one remembered.
My Sister forgot, until our Mum reminded her.

My Mum and one Aunt remembered my Birthday, I guess it's something, but it doesn't stop the disappointment.

I don't expect gifts, just a Happy Birthday text of acknowledgement.
My Birthday 7th May

Eyulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soy Sauce » Fri May 10, 2024 7:42 am

I faced one of my biggest fears today. I feel very proud. But I don’t feel completely over that fear?
”Witches can be right, giants can be good.
You decide what's right, you decide what's good. Just remember,
someone is on your side. (Our side) No one is alone”<3

Sawyer/ Free Art /Art shop!
x
”I’ll swear that I loved you”
Soy Sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divine. » Fri May 10, 2024 12:03 pm

the one-year anniversary of losing my childhood cat is coming up this week and it's all i can find myself thinking about. how i wish i could've been there to hold him. i wish i didn't live so far away. i wish i had left work the moment my mom texted me. i have so many regrets about that day and beat myself up so much over it. he was my baby boy and my grumpy old man. my frog eyed guy, treat obsessed dude and my garage lover. i miss him so much and as the day gets closer and closer the hole in my heart gets bigger and bigger.

i miss you, jack. i wish i could hold you one last time.
divine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewcie » Fri May 10, 2024 2:29 pm

i hate not being taken seriously. i dont think drinking more water or eating my meals at different times of the day will help my chronic constipation and stomach/bowel pain, mom. its what she alaays says. its like shes not even listening to me. her brother has crohns. i thought she'd take me a little more seriously.

ive been dealinf with this since i was at least 10. multiple cleanouts, doctor visits, attempted diet changes and nothing. this chronic neverending pain thats too embarassing to talk about because of the location coupled with the conplete brushing off bu those i thought would listen is killing me.

i just want to be able to eat again. eating makes the process start all over again and i cant do it. i cant do it if im gonna live my whole life like this. i cant get a break.
    like the wings of an angel
    will my heart take flight?
    she adult ⚢ † 2016 player
    tboi's biggest fan, my love
mewcie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeycat; » Fri May 10, 2024 3:58 pm

i wish i had some kind of reassurance to know i was doing a good job as a mom.
honeylynn - adult - she/they
leo - 911 operator - cat mom
happily married - proud momma
11.11.21🌈 - 10.31.22🌅 ImageImage
@@@
honeycat;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyliePearl » Fri May 10, 2024 4:04 pm

i'm having some trouble coping with life right now, I don't feel as if I can be free around my parents sometimes, and summer vacation is fastly approaching. At home I feel pressured and trapped, but with my friends, I feel free and bold. I wasn't allowed to watch a lot of things my friends did, and they know a lot more stuff than me, so I can ask questions. Around them I don't feel like I have to hide the fact that I don't feel good enough, around my family, I feel like I have to put on a mask to hide my true self. I'm kinda in the middle of an identity crisis, I don't think I know who I am anymore. My faith is rocky at the moment, I don't know if God is listening to my prayers. I'm just hoping that at camp I'll have a revival, because right now, I don't even think I recognize myself anymore...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"

KyliePearl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Fri May 10, 2024 4:18 pm

i love my sister she's so great. but anyway this has nothing to do with her i just wanted to say i love her. ok so basically what happened to me yesterday is still stressful and triggering me but anyway it's ok
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venus_of_the_sky » Fri May 10, 2024 4:27 pm

I talked to my ex. We have been in a very unstable relationship for a long time, not just as partners but also what came after dating. Our relationship can be described as an ocean, many days of tense and unhappiness and few days of a calm sea. Today, we talked things through about the negativity and the arguments we had. I want to continue being friends with him because he has been in my life for a third of my life span already, and I know I want him to be there still even if we aren't dating. We both agreed to some points between us. Hopefully things look up from here.

Also dealing with a ton of family, school, and working problems. Most of which is out of my control because the influences my family has towards my decisions and future, and I am really angry that my family's decision is costing me three months of pay. I wished they listened to me for once. They always guilt me saying their children are horrible and never listen, but I literally followed what they said and I went to a college for a degree they wanted me to have. I am very much unhappy with where I am at, but they control a lot of my finances. Without them, I would struggle a lot.

adding more to vent: I feel like I'm far ahead of my peers, and instead of focusing on that, they focus on where I fell short. I am able to knock off 1.5 years of college because i dual enrolled in college and highschool, yet they never cared about that. They are constantly comparing me to their friends' daughters and its so clear their parents actually care about them to which their children are able to flourish from. My family are so narrow-minded and selfish, they only think about themselves and how I fit it to make them look better to other people. I am never good enough to them. I wish i was good enough from someone.
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚Artfight ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ Toyhouse˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

⋆。°✩Art shop⋆。°✩
venus_of_the_sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me