Littlest Pet Shops

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Littlest Pet Shops

Postby niixyx » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:32 pm

i found some of the new lps at target today!! they were on a bottom shelf and i walked through the aisle like three times before seeing them 😭i gaaaasped omg
they only had two different tube sets, the one with the yellow axolotl and the one with the quail. "city vibes" and "wild vibes"?? LOL but i got one of each
they feel almost exactly like the old lps, i just think that the heads are noticeably squishier and more bath toy ish. they also arent as smooth to turn, like if you put a g7 pet and a g2 pet in each of my hands while i was blindfolded id be able to tell the difference. other than that they definitely are littlest pet shops. im getting two of the playsets in the mail pretty soon which im stoked for. im so happy to have the little white cat ive wanted her foreverrr, i really hope i can find some blind boxes soon because i want the pink anteater SO bad

Mommy Amon wrote:Someone else bought them and now I will forever struggle to get the last 6!

if you dont want doubles you can cheat and look at the codes on the bottom of the boxes! they all correspond with the pet inside, so if the code ends in 15 youd get pet #15, if it ends in 08 youd get #8, etc. thats if you dont care about the thrill of the chase or whatever.

ΚšΡ—Ιž
ΚšΡ—Ιž
ΚšΡ—Ιž
ΚšΡ—Ιž
ΚšΡ—Ιž
ΚšΡ—Ιž
ΚšΡ—Ιž
ΚšΡ—Ιž
ΚšΡ—Ιž
ΚšΡ—Ιž

37 butterfly wolves left β€Ž
niixyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jupiter, » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:33 pm

i have a bunch of old ones, but i havent got the money currently to buy the new ones, and im not sure if there even out in my country :'D
β™₯ β™‘ β™₯
|| jupiter || she/he/they || female ||
╔══════════════════╗

JOIN THE LETS TALK CHICKEN SMOOTHIE DISCORD SERVER TODAY!
ps distinctblitz is my boyfriend irl, please be
nice to him

links; artshop, th, bingus
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
|| 𓆏 || 𓆏 || 𓆏 ||
β™₯ β™‘ β™₯

jupiter,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Begs » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:34 pm

The new ones definitely better than what they were doing I still obviously prefer the old old ones I still have so many old ones NIB (new in box) I refuse to get rid of a lot of my favorites.
Begs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mommy Amon » Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:31 am

niixyx wrote:i found some of the new lps at target today!! they were on a bottom shelf and i walked through the aisle like three times before seeing them 😭i gaaaasped omg
they only had two different tube sets, the one with the yellow axolotl and the one with the quail. "city vibes" and "wild vibes"?? LOL but i got one of each
they feel almost exactly like the old lps, i just think that the heads are noticeably squishier and more bath toy ish. they also arent as smooth to turn, like if you put a g7 pet and a g2 pet in each of my hands while i was blindfolded id be able to tell the difference. other than that they definitely are littlest pet shops. im getting two of the playsets in the mail pretty soon which im stoked for. im so happy to have the little white cat ive wanted her foreverrr, i really hope i can find some blind boxes soon because i want the pink anteater SO bad

Mommy Amon wrote:Someone else bought them and now I will forever struggle to get the last 6!

if you dont want doubles you can cheat and look at the codes on the bottom of the boxes! they all correspond with the pet inside, so if the code ends in 15 youd get pet #15, if it ends in 08 youd get #8, etc. thats if you dont care about the thrill of the chase or whatever.

i saw this barcode strat on reddit but im pretty sure that's a US thing as all the barcodes are the same on all my boxes (UK). I figured out that the pets are all in order though so after a few cheeky trips back and forth I finally managed to get all the ones I needed :)
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

╔═════════════════════════╗
Dms and trades open
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

ImageImageImage
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Commissions and art trades open, pm or dm on discord - daluniak
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
Mommy Amon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby okami. » Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:02 pm

Mommy Amon wrote:
okami. wrote:the target near me is selling lps now so im getting two of the 3-tube packs today!
i'd get the playset too but i dont have the money!! maybe another time!

also my favs.... i have too many to list nor do ik their numbers etc... aaaaa!!

Nice! It's times like this that I'm happy i work full time haha. I went straight to Smyths and got every set they had avaailable. So all 3 tubes, 2 playsets, and 12 blind boxes.

I'm pretty sure the entire display box of the 18 blind boxes contain 1 of each and has no dupes, as I got 12of them and got no duplicates, which makes me sad I didnt get more on the day. Someone else bought them and now I will forever struggle to get the last 6!

Also, the guy at the till was incredibly good to me and let me have the lps in the display box for free!

This is the display box I mean, and the lps is the cat in the corner!

WHAAAAT thats so nice of them! im actually getting that exact box bc my mom preordered it for me on amazon for christmas!
they should be coming in tomorrow and i'm so excited! :O
lynn . adult . he/him
i'm a very sleepy boy.
feel free to pm, i don't bite... much.
oekaki shop
okami.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sleepywingedghost » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:01 pm

hi everyone ^_^ i'm so excited about this thread as a long-term collector. i also sold mine as a kid and i regret it so much in hindsight. i used to work at thrift stores so i've managed to build up a small collection of oldies! i've been trying to be selective as i get back into collecting by only buying my absolute favorites. i love the seals, flying squirrels, otters, ferrets, and the sitting kittens with sleepy eyes! i'm also a huge fan of the fairy lps too even though they never made it big.

i really like the new ones so far but i'm not sure yet if i'll be buying any. they just don't have the same sentimental value/meaning but i am super excited to see what molds they end up bringing back and all the new stuff to come (-: i'm glad they have been getting such good reception for their first release. good luck to everyone going out to get the tubes and blind boxes!

did anyone else on here watch lpstube? i still go back and watch some of my old favorite sophiegtv and lpslover series sometimes <3
sleepywingedghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jupiter, » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:32 pm

i used to watch lpstube, i still do tbh
    i watched LPShoney yesterday about her reviews on the new LPS as i havent had a chnace to get out and buy the new sets myself, and i was really upset to find that the head are no longer made of hard plastic? they are soft and squishy, like the fake LPS my dad used to buy me off of ebay :'D

could anyone confirm this? i want to know if its a global thing, or just a aus thing, as theres a few pets in the blind box sets i really want to get, such as the himalayan cat, the corgi, the spaniel and the walrus

i used to be an avid LPS collector when i was younger, and the main thing that had me obsessed was the designs, so i was a little let down to see that the detail wasnt the best on some of the pets, even though blind box pets are notorious for being lower quality as they are cheap. but overall im grateful they has reproduced gen 2 again
β™₯ β™‘ β™₯
|| jupiter || she/he/they || female ||
╔══════════════════╗

JOIN THE LETS TALK CHICKEN SMOOTHIE DISCORD SERVER TODAY!
ps distinctblitz is my boyfriend irl, please be
nice to him

links; artshop, th, bingus
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
|| 𓆏 || 𓆏 || 𓆏 ||
β™₯ β™‘ β™₯

jupiter,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby niixyx » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:47 pm

jupiter, wrote:
    i used to watch lpstube, i still do tbh
    i watched LPShoney yesterday about her reviews on the new LPS as i havent had a chnace to get out and buy the new sets myself, and i was really upset to find that the head are no longer made of hard plastic? they are soft and squishy, like the fake LPS my dad used to buy me off of ebay :'D

could anyone confirm this? i want to know if its a global thing, or just a aus thing, as theres a few pets in the blind box sets i really want to get, such as the himalayan cat, the corgi, the spaniel and the walrus

i think its a global thing unfortunately, im in the US and the heads of my pets are squishy as well
you do have to intentionally dig your finger into them for the heads to squish but its still noticeable, the feel is a lot different at first if youve been holding g2 lps your entire life. the bodies and bobble are essentially the same though. i think the eyes are a bit blurry compared to the paint on g2 pets but hopefully theyll improve as we get more releases

Mommy Amon wrote:i saw this barcode strat on reddit but im pretty sure that's a US thing as all the barcodes are the same on all my boxes (UK). I figured out that the pets are all in order though so after a few cheeky trips back and forth I finally managed to get all the ones I needed :)

also yay congrats! i actually had no idea the barcodes were different internationally

ΚšΡ—Ιž
ΚšΡ—Ιž
ΚšΡ—Ιž
ΚšΡ—Ιž
ΚšΡ—Ιž
ΚšΡ—Ιž
ΚšΡ—Ιž
ΚšΡ—Ιž
ΚšΡ—Ιž
ΚšΡ—Ιž

37 butterfly wolves left β€Ž
niixyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby R41nb0w_k1d.v0mit » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:52 pm

IT SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE RE MAKING THE SAME MOLDS THO WITH THE NEXT RELEASES I JUST REALLY HOPE THEY DONT SELL THE SAME ONES OVER AND OVER IT MAKES ME KINDA GRUMPY HOPEFULLY THEY WILL GET BETTER AND COME OUT WITH NEW MOLDS TOO
Image DARON⛧ HE/THEY/XE/VEImage taken by xoxo.dave.angelitaImage

R41nb0w_k1d.v0mit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby korone inugami » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:55 pm

omgg im so glad someone made a topic for this!! did u guys know theres a lps roblox game?? uy can get wearable items for ur avatar too ;3 theyre limited tho!
besides that i think the quality isnt as good probably bc hasbro just sold the rights to another company.. i think itll def improve in the future :3. my walmart is gonna have them in stock in about 2 weeks i think so im rlly excited! i rly want the otter from the blind box but i think its gonna be the rarest one if im not mistaken? i also love this tube they released

R41nb0w_k1d.v0mit wrote:IT SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE RE MAKING THE SAME MOLDS THO WITH THE NEXT RELEASES I JUST REALLY HOPE THEY DONT SELL THE SAME ONES OVER AND OVER IT MAKES ME KINDA GRUMPY HOPEFULLY THEY WILL GET BETTER AND COME OUT WITH NEW MOLDS TOO

yeah i hope they bring back the old rare molds like collies i will die of happiness!!
x
mina / cyrus | she any | 03/27
th | rentry | art shop | Β©

🍭 hii im mina nice 2 meet u β˜†βŒ’(γ‚γ€‚βˆ‚)
🍬 my friend is loony.sp00n ! shes really nice u should trade w them!
β‚“Λš. ΰ­­ Λšβ—‹β—¦Λš.Λšβ—¦β—‹Λš ΰ­§ .Λšβ‚“

korone inugami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me