Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby capone. » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:34 am

first of all i’m sorry for lack of formatting, coding on mobile is miserable :,)
      second, i’m interested in purchasing an autopass and as i do not own a leg kal, i’d love to use that autopass to get my first! the breeding doesn’t actually have to involve my own kalons, just as long as i’m guaranteed first pick, but of course my kals can be used as well ! i’m gonna be a bit picky, but will try to reply to anyone who offers :> thanks !
      my kalons

@knuckle bine— ohh your art is so cute ! i’m glad you’re having so much fun with your new kal!
      nacl— catch me there i’m so excited for that
      @chunkpeanutbutter— ngl i love tour entires ! the long tail is really nice oof,,, i’m excited to see more from you !!

cap - he/him - adult
i love my fursona, bnha, and my bf more than life
and i think that’s neat
my kals - song of the week

blasty boy 💣 || song credit || icon credit x

capone.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anza » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:10 am

@capone. Good luck getting a legendary kal! It's always been my dream to get a winged kalon but we'll see what the future holds! I hope you get a perfect kit out of the breeding!
    @Knuckle Bine Nigel looks so cute! I particularly like his facial expression in the second picture! ^^
    @NaCl Sounds really fun! I'm going to go join with one of my kals!
    @chunkypeanutbutter I love the nursery batch you did! The color blending is superbe!
    @Sixbane OMG I'm so glad to see you post! I've been worried about you so I kept checking to see if you made any posts! (I swear I'm not a stalker) I've really missed you around here and I'm glad you're coming back slowly! A close death is such a devastating thing to have happen to you and I know how hard it is. I hope you're taking care of yourself love and doing what makes you happy! <3 Sending lots of love to you <3

Introductions
    Happy Summer everyone! Kicking off the summer on a good note, I won one of my dream Kals in a readoption hosted by The Pirate!
    Cleo Rose Rashid otherwise known by the her "legend" name as the Desert Rose is a wanderer and traveler of the Sahara whose tales quickly slipped into myth. Some believe her to be a deity, a spirit protecting those that are lost, but in all honesty, she's just a regular girl who lives a irregular life. You might even see her in a desert tavern and not even place her face as the girl whose tales are so frequently told.
costal cowgirl / law student / CS member since 2012
01/2022 UPDATE ---> I've chosen to leave the character community however,
I am keeping my closed species adopts as they mean quite a lot to me
I'm here now mostly for events
✮ ✮ ✮
Anza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ufos » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:13 am

@Anza ooh, congrats on the new kal! she's very pretty + i love the concept you came up w for her! :o
@capone. good luck with that leg kal!
@Knuckle Bine that's very cute art!! thanks for the stream too! sorry i couldn't stay very long.

hey, everyone! just popping in to say i'm doing myo commissions now! here's my thread.
ufos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trphlthdl » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:27 am

Hey guys! I've opened an art shop here if you'd like to check it out! It's got all kinds of options for custom art as well as a few options for growths/ych/and custom designs. You say what you'd be willing to offer, and I choose whether I want to do it or not. While there are a great many other payment options, I would really appreciate it if you guys would pay with DA points as I'm saving up for a common custom to be the adoptive mother of my kal Grady.

Relationships

So I've had problems finding Eldritch a job for
forever really, and thanks to jelly with their
Lucy, I think I've found one! I've decided he's
a trapeze artist who's charismatic while
performing, but very quiet and personal off
the rig. If anyone would like to offer friends/
romantic interests I'm down!

Ahh, Edmund. He's had a couple failed
relationships, and I think it's time he found
one to stick. He's gay, so males only, transmales
included ofc! He's an extrovert, loves throwing
houseparties, and is very tidy. He works as an
attendance secretary at a local elementary
school, and has two children of his own.

I love my major antisocial grump, but I think
it's about time he found some friends, and
maybe, just maybe, a mate. He lives up
in the mountains, and mostly keeps to
himself. Loves stew. Way more than any
one person should. I can't see him having
children though, so keep that in mind!

Idris is currently in a relationship, but has
a sad lack of friends! If you have a daring
kal in need of some friendship, hmu! She's
also part of a biker 'gang' so any potential
biking buddies you may have would be
great!
Alenya already has a mate, I believe, though
I'll be darned if I can remember who. If you
have her mate could you please pm me?
Anyways this social butterfly can't be a social
butterfly if she only has one friend, so if
you have any exceedingly social kalons
looking for friends hmu

My baby Adelaide! She's aroace I think, but
I would love to find her a qpp! She's super
chill and into yoga and gardening, living
off of the funds her youtube channel brings
in. She is vegetarian, and will not cook
meat, although she doesn't mind if others
eat meat.

And here is Aerial! I've been posting
asking for trade offers, as I'm unable
to connect, although I really would
like to be. If anyone has tips or tricks
on what they do to reconnect/connect
with characters I would be ever so
grateful!

I'd also be open to people with AUs
who'd like more participants! If that's
something you'd like, feel free to pm
me! Or if you're just like... super
excited about your kals and wanna
infodump someone, that works too!

Code: Select all
Replies!

Pg 182
@ufos Oh, that's great!! May have to comes you when I get my MYO ticket~
@Anza Oh, I've seen that Kal floating' around a few times, and that's definitely my favorite character I've seen for them so far!
@capone. Can't wait to see the kit you choose!
@Knuckle Bine Good luck getting da points, I'm sure it'll take you no time since those icons are so darn cute!

Pg. 181
@NaCl Aaaa? Goin' there rn, I love the kal hunger games things and this one has [i]prizes[/i]? Heck yeah.
@chunkypeanutbutter Your nursery batches are too cute! I hope you get picked as one of the new artists!
@Sixbane Heyy, you're back! Welcome back to the kal community!
 ya i've burnt myself out. Maybe next time will be longer, who knows!
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
trp | they/them | avatar
feel free to pm or send a trade at any time, although i'm not typically super active
i'm most interested in c$, mushroom or flower themed pets & items, as well as trading
for recreated pets! I've also recently started dnd, and am usually looking for art.
🌿🌿🌿
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmeraldQueen » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:20 am

@Trphtlthdl: GL with your art shop and Kalon relatiosnships!!
@ufos: I love your style so so much!! Im hoping to get a MYO soon and if you're open I think I'll come to you if I don't design it myself.
@Anza: Congratulations!! Your kal(s) are lovely.

Me and my breeding partner were trying to get a ticket for a while, but they haven't been online since May 30th, so I'm going to be looking for a new breeding partner for Phil! This is his last slot, but I'm not picky!! It will be part IC, because all of my kals are part of a specific AU, which will include this baby/babies. The kal(s) that you keep can do whatever, as long as they're not a part of my AU.

Send me a PM if you're interested, but the designs must work together.. No specific gender(s) needed.
EmeraldQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bite sized kuiper » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:23 am

some quick replies mmm ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
    Code: Select all
    @sixbane, !! welcome back six !! its good to hear from you again <33 your new kiddos + art is so lovely to see aaaa im glad youre up n about again ! sorry to hear abt ur laptop tho whe e zes
    @chunkypeanutbutter, asjgkl i swear you have such lovely entries,,, especially the first one i am w e ak for those palettes,,, ive seen you around in some comps and what not, its nice to see you around the fanclub as well ;0c
    @nacl, let me just tell you i always laugh when i read your name, salt, pffht anyways, ooo that thread sounds rlly cool !! i wont lie im tempted to join in, doin art for that type of thing seems hella rad ;0
    @knuckle bine, aw thats such a cute style !! thick lines !! is always good !! hope your stream was fun tho & good luck with getting points !
    @capone., ooo ur kals r rlly pretty,, i wont lie i was tempted to pm u, but i already have a ticket ready |DD best of luck finding a breeding tho !!
    @anza, ooo ive seen that kal around a few times !! congratulations on winning her, the pirate is such a sweetheart <33 the desert rose, ooo thats such a cool bio,,,
    @ufos, !! oo your art is lovely !! those pieces you did of joss are adorable, especially the lilo n stitch one TwT good luck getting coms !!
    @trphlthdl, o of that was a doozy to spell haha, ooo ur lineless style is mega rad !! best of luck getting commissions ! your kals are adorable,,, i remember alenya ! its been so long since ive seen her but there she is !! good luck finding relationships for them !
    @lance mcclain,  im cryin ur user,,, bles ur username,,, but rip in pieces ur t ic ket i know how that feels,,, best of luck getting another breeding partner tho ! ur kiddo is super ad or ab le <33

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    im looking to get some growths done qwq i can pay in rares/store pets/lists and art?? can u even pay in art s obs
    the kiddos i need grown are iskierka, primrose, n eleo & gaius !! (the brothers are pregrowths tho shshhsh)

alongside that, im also lookin to trade a few kals/myo. _(:0 」∠)_
    im tentatively looking for offers on dakota, merle, nasuda, and lil prim
    i also have a one rare myo, unlim uc, unlim common, and unlim standard myo uft + a whole lotta items lmao
    i can trade bulk & im off cooldown :0c i uhh dont rlly have any preference ?? more myos/kits/grown kals are a-ok with me
    just shoot me a message if ur interested in anythin, ill respond to everyone qwq
bite sized kuiper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:43 am

Image not much to say n not many replies again, im sorry.

o1. - replies
      @nekoma's lion gl getting trades! you have a lot of pretty kals, i'd totally offer on that purple one if i had a kal of equal value ;w;
      @lance mcclain i hope you can find another breeding partner!! your kal is super cute, i love his shine!! :") ♥
      @trphlthdl good luck getting commissions n such!! ❤ :'0 and i hope you can find relationships for ur kalons as well!! :']

o2 - trading
      feeling a bit disconnected frm some of my kalons lately so maybe trading sm of them ?? im not rlly looking for any traits or kals in particular ? but i love pastel, cutesy, pink or purple, soft, and girly/feminine kalons,,, long hair is cute too haha,,, :") im not looking for myos rlly unless it's uncommon ? djawijdawijdiawijawjid but i doubt it so,,, im open to trading multiple of mine for one/multiple kals in return ;u; anyways,,, these are the ones im trading atm! :

elaine
      eden
      cara
      lilith
      lorna
      twyla
      chamomile (if i cant get her transferred, then im just gonna trade her bc i dont connect w/ her anymore as is, so that's why she's here)

if i dont reply within 2 days im not interested but if i havent replied in a day/a few hours then im probs just thinking about it or forgot to reply/ran out of energy to answer pms, but i will try 2 reply to everyone who sends a pm n not leave u hanging on read for more than a few days ;u;

o3 - transfer + edits
      looking for someone to maybe transfer this kal for me, and add some edits as well? ;v; i've tried myself a few times but im just no good with oekaki or the kalon lines honestly :"/ i dont have much to offer but i can maybe purchase some deviantart points if that is of interest? ;-;
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:25 am

@Knuckle Bine;; I love that boy! that art is super cute. I wish I had any points, but good luck saving!
@capone;; gl getting your first legendary! I would offer, because I have a few, but I have a few breedings planned already so I wouldn't want to make you wait, as I'm sure you'll get a lot of offers! <3
@Anza;; congrats on your new kal, I've seen that one around a lot, she's so pretty! her character really seems to fit her design.
@ufos;; your designs are A+ so I bet you'll get a lot of commissions! can't wait to see them around!
@Trphlthdl;; look at all those lovely babies! good luck with your relationship search!

Streaming!
I'm working on some growths and such, so come hang out! We're gonna see if I can get three growths done in one day.

https://join.me/southwinddscion

I always appreciate the company! <3 Please make sure to check your JM name is set as your CS name so I know who's present!
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jouska. » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:56 am

i. replies
        @ high noon. good luck getting three growths done! know you can do it. c;
        @ trans. woaah, all of the kals you're trading are so pretty. and I hope you can find someone to get that transfer done.
        @ Nekoma's Lion. ahh, gaius is honestly such a dream?? good luck finding someone to grow all of your babes! <33
        @ Lance McClain. aww, what a pretty kal! hopefully you can find a new breeding partner soon!
        @ Trphlthdl. all of your kals seem so well developed, especially the "antisocial grump" ! I love him so much. ;w;

ii. introductions + relationships
        I'm off cooldown the first of july, so I'm currently looking for a breeding partner! I'm primarily looking for an in character relationship for either silvana or roland, but I'd also be open for an ooc breeding with chelsea. please let me know if you're interested!

whoops, totally forgot to edit this, but I found a partner, yay ! of course, all of my kals are still open to relationships! *wink wink*
Last edited by jouska. on Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jouska.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:59 am

Whats up fanclub?
I bought a new phone today! Rip my bank account :'D
Curiouscat- ask all the questions

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ some heart healthy replies ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
@ acatalepsy. Good luck catching a breeding partner my dude! I've got a batch coming real soon, and another breeding to do after so I can't really offer, but I'm positive you'll get some good offers!
@ high noon hope your stream goes well red! I'm join myself but running join me slows my entire pc down for some reason?
@ trans eeeeeohno I might have to offer for elaine? I love her sm! Either way, I hope you get some the offers you're looking for!
@ Nekoma's Lion Ahh primrose is so cute?? best of lucking finding trades, I''m sure you'll get some stellar offers!
@ Lance McClain Okay first off, I love your username? voltron who? But ahm, good luck finding the perfect breeding partner! Phil has got such soft colors, I'm sure the kids will be adorable :0
@ Trphlthdl goodl luck with commissions my dude! And I hope you're able to find some good connections for your kals :>
@ ufos Eyy I hope you get some good coms! MYOs are fun tbh, kinda wish I could still stomach making them myself /v\
@ Anza congrats on winning the dreamie! I love the ancient Egyptian vibes cleo has?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬design comp wrow▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kind of a last call for entries to my design comp! It ends on the 6th of july, and I figured it might do some good to throw it out here one more time.
here is the comp thread
Prizes include an uncommon myo, art by myself, pets, and stuff!

I've also got some kits on the way,, so next time i post here Im gonna have hella introductions to do lol
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬wow art advertisement?▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SO UH as mentioned in the header to this post, I had to buy a new phone because My old one finally, finally died. That thing was probably older than me, and thats saying something. ANYWAY, I bought the note 8? anndd now I'm more broke than a kid who just fell out of a tree for the first time.
All of which to say, I'm opening more commission slots and actually advertising them? wrow.
Regular commissions

OH and I've got some YCHs open too
Roar YCH
soft cute YCH
Summer pride YCH

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist