Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby Yuroshi » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:30 am

Shoot it has been way too long since I have posted here, although I don't really have much of an update... I've been viciously stalking this thread and feel kinda bad about not posting. And also not PM'ing people when I feel like I should because I'm too nervous to start the conversation myself.
Anyway.
I have my big sweet boy (and my only big boy, I'm still pretty new to this) that I'm thinking I should probably breed. He's not edited, but he is really pretty! I think so, at least. If anyone is interested in a breeding, please feel free to PM me! He's never been bred before, so no cool down. I'm interested in both IC and OOC breedings, but he has a slight male preference if it's IC. Thank you for reading, and I hope all of you wonderful people have the amazing days you deserve.

replies wrote:@mangomarmalade-- Congrats on the water skiing! I did that once when I was a tiny thing, it was so fun. I sucked. Thanks for your advice, and also? Your kals? They're dreams. I saw quite a few that I would offer my boy for breedings with, but there were SO MANY perfect babies. Your kiddos are adorable too. I just cannot get over the cuteness of kalons. ugh.
@beau-tiful-- ack, so much art, and it's so cute! I love it, and I'm happy for you~ If I had any money, like at all, I'd commission you, but instead I'll just have to wish you luck! I hope you feel even better soon. Congrats on your new babies!
@ufos-- I'll watch when I can, pff. And good luck in both getting accepted there, and earning a kalon! My only baby I got from a readopt, so don't forget to be on the lookout for those as well!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbit » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:40 am

@Yuroshi; oooh what a pretty bab! good luck finding a breeding partner c:
@mango marmalade,,; hnng hikoki is so darn cute
@beau-tiful; mmmm what's such cute art! i've always loved that kalon hng

-----

Looking to sell my 1-rare trait MYO for $40!!
Please PM me or DM me on Discord at Alethia#5761 c:

I also have commissions open from $1-10!! Click here!
I can also do doodle designs for $5-10! I can transfer them to Kalon lines for a bit extra, too c;

and
Image News BoxImage wrote:Avatar by Nishipu
Kalons
Art in signature by me (below) and Studiomaz (TH)!
Image Links Image wrote: Wife | Princess | Mont | Cinnamon Roll
Image Art Image wrote:

Click the above for my Kalons!
Rabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madziu » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:24 pm

Happy weekend all~ I hope you've had more sun then we have, it's all rain here haha.
I'm also totally into the FIFA cup right now and well... let's just say I was very much angry on Tuesday (I may or may not have scared my coworker lol)...and well...we'll see how tomorrow goes.
Today won't be a long post, just a few intros on some new Kals I got. ^^

Firstly I'd like to introduce the most anticipated MYO I had been waiting for. They were designed by the incredibly talented Riddlestyx and I'm just super excited that he is finally here~ And of course, he is based on the BEST Disney character ever~ Stitch!
He will definitely be a weapons dealer/expert, and everything will have to be red. :3 He will be very frank and to the point kind of Kalon and is open to friends.

My second MYO is also designed by Riddlestyx.
I definitely did not coerce them lol. I don't have much on this Kalon yet. I've been playing around with the name Sachi but I'm not 100 percent committed to it yet. But I was thinking maybe them being a painter/artist of sorts? Guys I really just wanted a rainbow Kal...everyone seems to have one nowadays.

Replies wrote:@milkkittea (Gasp you changed your user! It's cute~) Best of luck with the selling and those art pieces are sooo cute~I'll have to take a look later on~
@Yuroshi Best of luck finding a breeding partner~ Your Kalon is super nice~vAll the markings are great!
@mango marmalade Water skiing~? Omg that sounds like so much fun! Adorable Kals you have~ I hope you find what you are looking for for both of them!
@beau-tiful Ahhh the art~ We have so many super talented artists in this community~ And Teyla has seriously stolen my heart. Those ears are just...to die for~!
@ufos I hope your stream went well! And good luck getting your first Kalon! It'll happen before you know it! Just keep trying.
@fuiuki Ahhh such a cute base~! You can work with pixels so well. I hope you get some great coms for it!
────────────────────────────────

━━━━━( “ 𝑏𝑒 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 )━━
I use she/her pronouns.
X-Ray Tech
Feel free to pm me. If I don't respond, good chance
I've forgotten so feel free to spam me. (:
I <3 Canines
Proud Polish-Canadian
Currently reading the Throne of Glass series.

━━━( 𝑏𝑒 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 )━━━
My Kalons Bff Auction link ©
━━━( 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 xxxx
xxxxxxx𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠. ” )━━━━━━━

Madziu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4 [poll V2]

Postby undead » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:54 pm

túna wrote:
túna wrote:
      all these kals are potentially uft.

some may be harder to get away from me than others, especially those marked with 2 stars. but with a good enough offer, you may be able to :0
      im off cooldown, though im alright with waiting for a little bit. if you've sent me a trade and i never responded, go ahead and send it again because ive forgotten. I always try to respond yes or no.

@Madziu; awwW that stitch kal is absolutely gorgeous-- and the rainbow one too !! i dont have one yet rip-- not part of the secret rainbow kal cult yet ;00 but sachi is a really fitting name !!
      @milkkittea ;; oo im loving your little doodle designs,, but alas, i have no paypal ;; but like madziu said!! im loving the new username
      @yuroshi ;; its no problem that you havent posted!! posting here can take a lot outta me tbh,, i dont know why, but i totally understand^^ i feel you on the not pming people thing too rip. but your kal's so pretty!! honestly noneditd kalons are some of the best out there,, because youre really focusing on making the design nice ! id love to breed if i didnt have like,, a 3 month breeding cooldown ;;;;

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇ᴋᴜʀᴛɪꜱ | ʟᴠɪᴄʜᴛ
▇▇▇▇{ | | ♑︎ }

▇▇▇▇hello! proud ghost artist
▇▇▇▇▇for Cozie Critters! you
▇.▇▇▇can dm me here or on
▇.▇▇▇ discord if you need me.
▇.▇..>>▇▇▇@ooeeoo
▇.▇.▇▇▇▇art by Panya
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
undead

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solasta » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:04 pm

〔 ― HIYA !!!
      well, hope you all are having an amazing weekend so far. my back is killing me. :'c
      i have a few think going on below. so read to your hearts desire. i love you all.

〔 ― READOPT !!!
      so, i have lost connection to the following kalon and i'm putting them up for readoption.
      there is a catch though. the following kalon that is being readopted is bambi.
      anyone can enter. this will be through pm. to successfully enter, pm why you
      want and what you are going to do with the following kalon. you may change their name
      etc. please label the pm with his name though. it will help me sort the pm's. ends on the 26th.

〔 ― SEEKING A KIT PICKER !!!
      i am looking for a kit picker for my future breeding. i'm willing to trade all of the following
      items for one. pm me titled item trade if interested.
      [1] standard edit x
      [1] weight edit x
      [1] glow edit x
      [1] non rarity edit x

〔 ― REPLIES !!!
      @túna - good luck with trades. you have quite charming kalons. so i'm sure you'll get great offers.
      @Madziu - wow, those two are charmers. stitch is definitely one of my fav disney characters for sure.
      and that rainbow child is amazing. one of my favorites as well. i love soft rainbow children.
      @milkkittea - if i was not broke, i would definitely by your myo from you. your art is just adorable.
      @Yuroshi - good luck on getting a breeding offer. he is a cutie.
      @mango marmalade,, - my gosh is hikoki beautiful. i'm pming you immediately.
Last edited by solasta on Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
solasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2246 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:44 pm

Nikolina wrote:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Super extra short replies

Code: Select all
@solasta - Oooh, Bambi is beautiful!! ♥ I'd try out for him, but then again, I don't have the time. (': May you find him a nice home!! ♥ Also, I hope you will get that kit picker! ♥

@túna - Like I said before, your kals are beautiful!! I hope you'll get some nice trades! ♥ I have one kal that is up for trades, but you probably wouldn't like it, so-

@Madziu - I love rain, ahhh- Also YES FIFA WORLD CUP!♥♥♥ The emotions are reaaal! ♥ And your MYOs are beautiful ♥♥♥ I adore both of them!!

@milkkittea - I hope you'll be able to sell your MYO! Your art-style is amazing, and the doodles are adorable!! ♥♥♥ I'm poor tho, so. (':

- - - - - - -
OOC Breeding

I'm still looking for an OOC breeding for all of my adult kals!
I do have a planned breeding for Tag, but please feel free to PM me if you're interested!

Here are the kals:

Ellie
Tag
- - - - - - -
Trading

This kal is gorgeous, and I love their design, but I'm not feeling too connected to them so-
I'd like some offers for them! They're a blank slate, and have 3/3 breeding slots!
- - - - - - -
Please don't forget to check on your friends!
Remind them you're here for them.

If anyone would like to talk about anything, my inbox is always open!
Send me a PM!
Warning: I talk a lot. (':

I hope you all will have a nice day!!♥♥♥
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Nina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnirai » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:22 am

i should be studying for my exam tomorrow ... so i decided to write a post on the fanclub. sweats i haven't posted in a while anyway.

Code: Select all
@hayzel: oh, those four are adorable !! i thought i disliked blue designs but evan is like, the third blue kalon i see that i immediately fall in love with.. i don't have any kalons up for trade but i hope you'll get an offer you like! ♥

@trphlthdl: it's so nice of you to offer free growths for people! i can imagine how hard it is to find growth artists sometimes so thank you, in the name of everyone who's been having trouble getting their kits grown! can't wait to see the growths you'll make. :> the ych base is adorable (i love lineless art!) but a) i am also saving my points for something b) i literally don't have any cs pets or c$ i could pay for it. :'< maybe later!

@soll: i've noticed that a lot of people prefer cartoon-y styles and thicker lines on kits, so you're doing great! the one kit that is finished looks amazing, the hair edit looks really soft and the design is simple but a very nice mix of the parents!

@checkinder: i hope you'll get an offer you like for those two you have for trade. the snake-babe is such a cool looking legendary, i'm sure a lot of people are interested in them! all of your kalons are so nice btw! whoever you end up doing a breeding with, i'm sure the kits will look fantastic! :>

@theodosia: those three are such pretty kalons! hope you've gotten pms about mates? i you haven't i recommend putting down a few notes about their personality and history in your ad post, so even people who don't have time to read a longer paragraph, like sorin's personality can see what they are like! :> best of luck to you, anyway!

@nacl: that god au you've been working on sounds really cool? i hope you'll find someone to rp with and work on your universe! i love reading about god/goddess aus so i hope you'll share more info with us later ;>

@fuiuki: i love your pixels so much, man ! that tiny base is adorable ♥ if i wasn't saving up my points i'd commission you to make one of my kals (i couldn't do it myself, i don't have patience for pixel art)! :0c

@ufos: hey, welcome to the community!!! i really enjoy seeing your regular and nursery artist entries, keep up the good work! ♥ i hope you had fun in the stream! maybe next time you post a link i'll be able to join too!

@beau-tiful: i am so glad to hear your mental health is getting better! i hope you'll get better physically too, but it's great drawing is a distraction! :0 it's been helping me a lot too, lately ♥ all the art you've gotten of cassidy is adorable, it makes me really happy you like my chibi enough to share it in the fanclub :'>

@mango marmalade: ooh i've never tried water skiing! but it sounds so much fun & for a first timer, standing up after a few tries is amazing! glad to hear you're having fun! good luck with trading hikoki his little sushi shine is killing me :weary: also, i hope you find an artist whose style you like to make your myo! i'm always amazed by how many talented artists are in this community so i'm sure you'll find someone soon! :>

@yuroshi: i know how you feel! there has been *many* times when i was too nervous to pm people about relationships i'm a very anxious bean... but when i think about how happy i get when i get relationship offers i get a little braver, hoping that the person *i'm* messaging feels the same about my message. : D your big sweet boy is indeed really pretty, i 100% agree! however my two kalons are either taken (kieran) or have a backstory where they can't have a mate (sol) ...

@jish: you know how much i love your art and designs ♥ !! but i don't have any extra cash atm and i know you'd prefer usd payment rather than an art trade atm! hope you'll be able to sell that myo & get a lot of commissions!

@madziu: your stitch babe is an angel (a weapon dealer angel) i love him :'> riddle did such a wonderful job with his design! i can't wait to learn more about him. :3c your rainbow baby is also a big cutie! what better time to get a rainbow myo than pride month? ;>

@túna: those kalons you have for trade are *precious*... i have a soft spot for jesse tho, their little headband makes my heart melt asdf best of luck trading, i hope you'll get an offer you like!

@solasta: bambi is designed by lovetheholy right? their designs are so cool, bambi is not an exception! while i really like their design (dark colors YES simple design YES and those flame-like marking on the black leg? VERY YES) i don't think i will be trying out. i have two babes already but not near enough time to develop/draw them as much i'd want...

@nikolina: ooh i remember when you were posting wips of tag in the kal discord when you were still working on their design! hope you'll find a cute ooc breeding partner for them or ellie! the kits will surely be adorable ♥

i promised in the discord i'd make gift lines for the community so here they are! :>

i'm here to introduce the newest addition to my kalon family (kamily?) - kieran! also known as ki or kier!
i've only had him for a week but he's already been spoiled with loads of art (i have to share some of my favorites with you guys, so keep scrolling!) and he also found himself a boyfriend (who happens to be the pretties kalon), demesne! he is an elementary school swimming coach, and even though he looks mean in his ref he's a sweetheart, i promise! he puts ki in kid friendly (credit to neon) i have some extra notes of him here however i haven't updated them since we started hcing about our kids so it's not much !!

i've gotten a lot of art of him so i won't be able to share them all, but maybe the next time i post in the fanclub i'll share the rest as well! or, if you're interested, you can pm me for his toyhouse link. :>

this adorable chibi with tiny peets:tm: by the one and only tigressa ♥

this cute little potato by wansham ♥

another chibi by the art god himself, dog ♥ so round... so good

this loaf from takura and he has a knife !! >:3c (it's a returning pattern it seems people like drawing him ... round ♥ not that i'm complaining)

this couple art of des & ki b the incredibly talented happysparrow!! and look, they are connected by the red thread of fate ♥

that's it folks i'm out.

contact me on discord if u have
any questions @ mandula#8303

toyhou.se
kalon commissions

i like bunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kalon fc

Postby zakuro. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:26 am

1- looking for a transfer for athena !

i can pay in art, some pets, and around 700 points (which i will be receiving within the week).

also, would like someone who is pretty experienced with linework & edits, so please pm me with examples.

2- she is also open for crushes, though i don't have much down for her.

she is a very young adult living in a fanstasy-like au, though i am flexible with aus and can fit my kalons into pretty much any.

my idea is that she's the great-great-granddaughter of the goddess Athena, and she's very proud of her blood and lineage. she is the knightly type: valiant, bold, honest, and courageous -- though these traits can sometimes land her in sticky situations.

3- replies <3

@rnirai; wowow your kalon is super duper cute :0c also those lines are adorable!!!
        @nikolina; awh, ellie is super cute. tag would look good with athena, but i'm probably going to use her 2 remaining slots for her mate. good luck with trading, too!
        @solasta; im sorry about your back ): bambi is super cool looking, though! also, good luck getting your kit picker <3
        @tuna; they are all so cute ;0; im sorry you lost connection w them. good luck getting trades uvu
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriGalaxii » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:01 am

1. ADVERTISEMENT

Heu everyone, it's been awhile.

Im still doing growths and transers, mainly with simple designed kalons. I'll do them this week, and I accept CS pets (preferably Rares and above) C$,and Points!

Also, I'm doing some nursery batches for the artist search, so why not hang out awhile? Please use your CS username!
https://join.me/423-420-582

2. REPLIES

@zakuro.
Athena is so pretty!

@rnirai
Those gift lines are adorable!

@solasta
Goodluck with finding a new home for Bambi!
🦄Direcorns🦄
✨Cosmicats✨
♡My Mews (MFA)♡
🌟Storkverse Mega Storage🌟
♡Art Shop♡
OriGalaxii on practically everything

Heyo, im Ori!
Commissions Always Open
He/They, Lune/Luneself
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dembai » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:03 am

@zakuro. - So pretty!
@rnirai - omg, those gift lines - is the PSD available, or are you charging?
@Nikolina - I love the soft deer patterns on them! It reminds me of a friend's fursona from a while back.

Please come watch me roll for leg traits in my twitch!

(all done!)

Thanks for coming guys! <3
TIP: Put pets you don't want to trade into a locked group to prevent unwanted trades!

He or She/Disabled/Artist
Dembai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me