Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26 Summer Event

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26: Secret Santa!

Postby bark! » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:11 am

spooky- long time no see I'd suppose! I'm not actively checking around CS much, but hoped to be able to come here for some help!
        I've managed to work out a deal for one of my dream kiddos- I've wanted this character since it was posted, and the chance of being able to snag them is so ?? amazing honestly

The only downside? I need to gather up $70 worth of points, preferably within a 3-week time span! so, i've come here to hopefully be able to sell off some kids !
        More info can be found here!

I'm selling a waterdog, a starsweet, and other HQ canine characters In hopes of being able to afford this kiddo by some means- any help at all would be so appreciated heck;; Highlights include Sadbloom, Lyresandharps, Altpnk, Treiights and etc!
        I'm also 110% willing to accept some commissions!
        I'm willing to do headshots & bust shots for as many points as you guys would be willing to offer me honestly heck
        Examples below -
        cheaper- colored sketch with minimal shading - usually priced at 200 points
        Lined, colored and shaded- a bit more expensive! - usually priced around 400 points

I'm also hesitantly offering Full painting commissions! These are EXTREMELY experimental, and take anywhere from 10-14 hours to complete- These are on a bribe only basis- but please don't lowball! A normal full painting commission usually goes for 1,000-1,500 points when I open them !

Replies-
        @DEADPINE: your art style has always been so gorgeous bless- best of luck selling characters!
        @Violenca: such wonderful kiddos! If I didn't already have a deal going on I'd try and snag some- might end up coming back around later haha!
        @Hoffnungsstern: Such a creative expression for those- best of luck selling!
π˜πŽπ”'𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“πŽπŒπŽπ‘π‘πŽπ–!
------- exo - adult - usa - gamer - artist -------
bark!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shatterhowl » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:15 am

@Haunt-png- I certainly wish you luck with getting your dream character and I certainly hope all goes well with it. Good luck to you friend~ Your artwork is absolutely lovely by the way!
@DEADPINE- Ahh! Those are some beautiful customs. The concepts are so winsome, and Taemyre did an amazing job already with those two. I can't wait to see them both when they are done. I love the lilac and natural color mix between the both of them. The first one reminds me of a silver cross coated fox of the sorts.
@Violenca- Good luck selling and such. I really hope you can gather up some stuff. Those are some pretty characters as well!

Happy Halloween-Month, CAAA! I certainly hope all of your October is filled with fun.
I wanted to drop by say hello, and share some stuff.

I also wanted to show a piece I recently drew as a relaxing drawing.
This is a drawing of one of my cat characters, Parsleylight.
She is especially lovely and cuddly, so I really enjoy to draw her!

Here was a piece I did for a friend of mine very recently. I really enjoy drawing canines, honestly.

This was one of my more recent attempts of sharp shading in a commission. All characters belong to Ragthanatos, you should check them out, they are super sweet and their artwork is lovely!

I'm currently searching for dA points, taking commissions and offers on characters!

...since it ends up being that there is a certain character I've adored for awhile that has gone up for and I'm extremely interested in purchasing them. I honestly have a lot of inspiration for them and I would love to receive them for sure. That being said, I have my commissions open again! You can find my prices here and they are always negotiable. https://shatterhowlsartshop.weebly.com , more examples that are more recent can be found on my dA gallery. I appreciate your time and such, and anything would help really. I would also be honored to draw your characters as well.

In my search for points, I also have a bunch of feline characters who I am willing to take offers on. https://toyhou.se/Shatterhowl/characters Feel free to offer on anyone, I am currently seeking points but if you really feel the need you can offer otherwise, though points will take priority. If you are interested in supporting me either purchasing a character or buying a commission,please contact me on dA!
shatterhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:20 am

@Batman - Love all of the art of Morana, especially that second piece! And... FROGS β™₯

@Yuuya Kizami - Ooh man, I love that first character, especially with all of those beautiful red-browns c:

@Emris - I'm super duper in love with Beep, and the snakey girl with the flower guts is also precious c:

@Shatterhowl - That canine piece is absolutely gorgeous!

Hey guys, happy October! It's a great month for getting art, especially with Goretober and Inktober going on!

I got a ton of great art lately of all of my new kids ;o;

I've also been hard at work on developing some of the characters I'm using for my big story/novel project, so I'm hoping within the next two months I can start actually writing for it.

Lu-Yu by viva-la-vaughn @ DA

Artur by Cassiopie @ FR

Haruka by songandstorm @ FR

Hajime by NieRs @ FR

Caelum by Sno--Leopard @ DA

Also, after making so many Gaia adopts, I couldn't help myself but to keep a few ;o;
    Unnamed, designed by me

Unnamed, designed by Jalyn @ TH (will be the sister to the above adopt)

Also Unnamed & designed by Jalyn @ TH
    She will be given a rainicorn/feral form c:

Speaking of Gaia adopts, I am still trading some HERE for art -- I will also do customs in exchange for art/designs!

All the OTAs I have right now are spooky, so it's a great opportunity if you're in need of some festive Halloween characters!
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. β™₯

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlight_girl » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:05 am

So I'm in need of some money to get a dream vayron! So I'm selling some oc's and art so that I might be able to buy them ;w;

Characters for sale;
https://sta.sh/216cs9exxypl?edit=1

I can offer colored sketch headshots for 8$ each or a bundle of three for 20$!
By me

Note me on dA if you're interested in any! I'm Li-Lii over there!

@Wesley - I adore those Gaia adopts! I need to get one from you one day! ;w;
@shatterhowl - Wow that piece of art is outsatnding!
@DEADPlNE- Really gorgeous art! I hope you get the money you need ;o;
∞
Designs that are made by me or
bought from me can NOT be sold or traded!
If you nolonger want the character
that was made by me, just send me a
pm and return it!
Art thefts are not tolerated!
Read over these before ordering a design
from me;
http://sta.sh/0luvu15wu4e

β€’My DAM'sβ€’ β€’My Nukitta'sβ€’ β€’Art shop!β€’
β€’My plumie'sβ€’ β€’Ask me!β€’
    Having a hard time right now, I will work on art as fast as I can..
moonlight_girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -TheBigBlueBear- » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:04 am

Doing a TON Of sales of art/designs/characters to pay bills!
Art is the only income I have right now so any help is seriously appreciated

If you could take a look and share with your friends I'd appreciate it !!
I submit to groups but sometimes that still doesn't reach people so ;u; /

Doing commissions to help bills too
Click Here to See them

Also doing some YCHs for Halloween : )

I'm also looking to get ahead on getting my 2 friends and my wife christmas art so uh, I can pay in C$ (4500), List, 200+ Rares
50+ Very Rares, 190+ Store pets so shoot me a PM with examples if you're interested
Or you can post here

Again thanks so much for checking it out!
I really really appreciate it QuQ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've probably got more going on in my character universe but nothing is coming to mind lol.
I got this guy as a gift from my friend on DA!!
By Poduk on DA

He's a dragon companion to my Doctor/witch character and I love him. He's like 2 feet tall and 4 feet long from tip of nose to tail and he's just like a big loveable dog lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Moonlightgirl - I love your headshots I wish I had the funds to buy some or I'd totally snag them up QAQ /
@Wesley - I love your art and new adopts : ) The second one by Jalyn is so pretty QoQ
@Shatterhowl - Your art is so cool I love the style of it ????
@Haunt-png - Good luck getting your dreamie! I wish I could help but I don't have too many points myself : C
@DEADPINE - I hope you get the money you need for your fursona they're really pretty ;A;
@Violenca - Good luck selling : )
@Yuuya Kizami - I love your last character, the apocalypse survivor they're so cool ???
@Hoffnungsstern - Love that YCH I wish I had the money to order one. Good luck getting all the money you need though QAQ /
@Batman - I LOVE Some of those Froggo adopts but idk if I'd use them HHNN ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!
Last edited by -TheBigBlueBear- on Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:45 am, edited 6 times in total.
β˜† β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€” β˜†
β˜† He/They ll Wife β˜†
- Liquidating + Quitting -
C$ + Lists for Custom OCs

β˜† β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€” β˜†
-TheBigBlueBear-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mavryk Company » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:07 pm

@-TheBigBlueBear-: best of luck selling!! I hope you sell a ton of them and get the money you need!
@moonlight_girl: aaa, no one caught my eye, but I hope you save up enough to get them!
@Westley: congrats on all the art!! it all looks real nice! o:
@shatterhowl: hnnNN I love your art!!! if your comms are still open when i get my next paycheck ill probs try to order ;o;
@DEADPINE: oh no, sorry to hear that! :c crow's lookin good tho!
@Violenca: I hope you get/got some buyers!! def saw some gorgeous kiddos!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

so I've been on a bit of a character buying spree, and I really really need to stop OTL
but I wanna show off my favs!

we've got alabaster, who's always picking fights he cant win,, but he never learns his lesson
design by altpnk on DA, art by ascce on DA!

fort, another hyena (;u;) who's friends with my main boy mav
art and design by carnevil here on CS!

whiskey,, a curious little guy whos always trying to befriend animals 3x his size
art and design by shaluksy!

and eddie!

by Snowheart 79 on DA!

Ads:
I'm hosting an art comp here! Prizes include some old rares, C$, and a tier 7 advent!

In an effort to get some more pets for the prize pool tho, I'm offering commissions in this style for 2 09 rares/store pets! more info here!
(characters belong to their rightful owners!)

Questions:

Pick three characters. What will they dress up as, and why?
Mavryk: he'll probably dress up as something really silly, like a ladybug (no reason for him, but im terrified of ladybugs so maybe drawing him in a cute costume will help otl)
Fort: a pirate for sure! he just loves that aesthetic
Alabaster: maybe a,, butler or something. hes always lowkey loved fancy outfits, but it never really fit with how everyone sees him

and a little shameless question, i just like knowing who everyone kinda digs? either based on story or design,, no worries if you don't want to tho! c:
Code: Select all
[b]Out of curiosity, out of [url=https://toyhou.se/MavrykCompany/characters]my chars[/url] (either sonas or all), who is your favorite?[/b]
➸ adult
➸ toyhouse
➸ zendaru's twin
info:
[b/t/s charas]
➸ av + tags | ➸ trades open
Mavryk Company

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capone. » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:55 am

Imageclick above to go to the YCH purchase page ^v^

also selling some HQ characters from this folder here! all prices are super negotiable, and i'm kinda lowkey desperate ^^; thanks for looking, i really appreciate it~

one more advertisement, sorry!
      i'm doing headshots like below for only $6, because i'm in a bit of a bind<3 thanks for condsidering y'all

@mavryk -- whiskey and eddie are both super cute! i really like the concept of eddie, i adore owl characters !!
      Out of curiosity, out of my chars (either sonas or all), who is your favorite?
      katsu !!!
      @thebigbluebear - hey good luck cole! i a d o r e that candy corn dragon baby you got, i might just have to snatch them up >:3c
      @moonlight_girl - woof ofc youre doing comms when i'm broke ^^; good luck with your character sales and comms !!! i'm sure they'll be snatched in no time!
      @wesley -- it's great to see you !! i looooove that first piece by vaughn, i adore their art and it's lowkey a dream to get art form them ! it's just so expressive and your bab looks wonderful in their style !! artur is REALLY neat, i love their concept??? all your other art and adopts are lovely ^v^

❅══════════════════════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
cap - he/him - adult
i love my fursona, bnha, and my bf more than life
and i think that’s neat
my kals - song of the week

blasty boy βž³πŸ’£ || song credit ➳ ♬ || icon credit ➳ x
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β…

capone.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:39 am

I am looking to sell everything here
For 50cents-1$
https://toyhou.se/Tsu/characters/folder:528820

Sorry this is just a quick post I really need them gone. qq

@capone. Gl selling headshots !!
@Mavryk Company
Those are some cute characters !!
@Thebugbluebear goodluck selling the characters !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

──────────────
β”‚xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘

──── πšŒπšŠπš— πšπšŽπšŽπš• 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš›πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πš›πš˜πšžπšπš‘
text text text text text text text text text text text

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
𝚊 πšœπš’πš–πš™πš•πšŽ πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽ 𝚘𝚏 ──
link link link link link link link
link link link link link link link
credit for pix. / credit for font
credit for code / credit for art

─── statuses ───
β€’xdiscord: pudgator.
β€’xdms: open/closed
β€’xplaying:xxxxGW2
β€’xtoyhouse:xxPudgator
β€’xlink here:xxxword
β€’xcode by:xxxfaelyn

─────────── πšŠπš—πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πš‹πšŠπšŒπš” !
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby β€’Crowβ€’ » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:55 am

@Mavryk OMG eddie is so cuuute

@thani good luck selling!

@wesley the art pueces are beautiful!

--- is anyone here up to startibg a roleplay with Watrior cat oc's? I recently started reading the most recent book series in the watriors and decided to get one and id love to write a fanbook with her in it but im perplexed so i thought it be easier to write one based off a rp!

Meet Brookfrost! Art by Belka-1100 she belongs to me!

Belka has more for sale here if ANYONE is interested!

https://www.deviantart.com/belka-1100/a ... -760226291
β€’Crowβ€’

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoffnungsstern » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:52 pm

I got my money so I'm back at working at my revamp project I should have some designes ready soon

on another note I updated my animal list! You can use it for adoptables or if you just want some animals to draw etc. Copy & Paste the list here https://www.random.org/lists/ to get random animals out of the list!

https://sta.sh/019hdmyw78qs

so far I have collected 892 animals, I added some extinct animals + extinct dog breeds + hybrids like Ligers and Zorses!
I'm probably going to add some dog and cat breeds soon.
If you have animal that isn't on the list so far let me know and I will add it.

I also have a job-list https://sta.sh/027tgnup8mww
Again just let me know if you have found a job that is missing from the list!

ALSO I drew some art for my characters

Fifi, he also has a profile now https://toyhou.se/784469.fifi

Pilot

Freya

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@β€’Crowβ€’
Brookfrost is just beautiful! I love how realistic, yet unique she looks!

@Thani
Good luck with selling! Might look through them later!

@capone.
That YCH looks amazing! Good luck with selling the slots!

@Mavryk Company
ooooohh alabaster is so pretty! I love his tattoo!

@-TheBigBlueBear-
aahh I love your designes! I'm going to buy some. Also good luck with getting money and selling the rest of your adopts/YCHs!

@moonlight_girl
Good luck with selling! I'm going to look through your characters later and maybe offer on some! I already found some interesting characters on first glance.
Also your art is so pretty!

@Wesley

your story projects seems interesting! Can't wait to see what it's like!

@shatterhowl
Your art looks amazing! I especially love the first piece! Looks like a movie scene!
Also good luck with your commissions

@Haunt-png
Good luck with you commissions!

@DEADPlNE
Good luck with selling! Also your art is gorgeous! Congrats on the the two customs as well!
Hoffnungsstern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me