➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢

Postby monochrome. » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:47 am

Image Image Image Image
(Buttons and Viscet text (c) Soulsplosion

Advertisements may only be reposted every three days if comments in response to other posts are made within the same post as the advert.
Advertisements may only be reposted every five days without commentary.

Guys, let's try and maybe keep things a bit more positive c: There have been lots of comments off-site about the Viscet fanclub being a bit of a downer as well as incessant complaining plaguing this topic, and constantly mentioning disappointment and losing a dream Viscet can be harmful to others. Many Viscet owners visit this thread and read through the posts frequently, so commenting on how hard you tried on a form and then how you lost isn't really appropriate, as the winner could feel guilty and upset about such comments. Getting an RU is honorable in many ways, and I think we should all respect the decision of a judge during competitions. If anything, please don't come on the fanclub with messages about how difficult a competition was, why you believe that you should have been the winner, and how disappointed you were. Instead, please focus on the bright side! Praise the winner, be grateful for your RU, and use critique from the judges and other viewers to improve in the future. Of course, a certain amount of disappointment and sadness is warranted, but specifically acting sullen and complaining can bring others down, make you look ungrateful, and even get the thread flagged for incessant spam.

Above art (c) Soulsplosion.

Welcome to the Viscet Fanclub!

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ What are Viscets? ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Viscets are a closed species, run and created by Soulsplosion. Viscets have furred, raptor-like bodies, wolf-like paws with opposable thumbs, and a tall stance at an average of eight feet in height. They are born from eggs and are called Visclings when young. Viscets can be found on every continent of the globe, except for Antarctica, and seem to have a fondness for inhabiting forests. Viscets are omnivorous, and are able to hunt large domestic animals while with a pack. Viscets are territorial, and their packs are ruled by an alpha pairing. Viscets typically mate for life, and only fertile pairs are able to successfully breed.
For more information about the species, read over the information here.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Fanclub Index ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Post One: You are here
Post Two: Rules, stamps, and helpful links.
Post Three: Viscet staff members
Post Four: Do's and don't's.
Last edited by monochrome. on Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:39 am, edited 8 times in total.
monochrome.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules, stamps, and helpful links

Postby monochrome. » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:48 am

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Helpful Links ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Fanclub Rules ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
1. Follow all CS rules. At all times.
This should go without saying.

2. Respect everyone. At all times.
Arguing, and rudeness are not permitted.
This also means intentionally ignoring others.

3. No mini-modding.
Let the staff do their job.

4. This is an open thread.
Everyone is allowed to post here unless banned.
Whether or not you own a Viscet, you may post here.

5. Spamming is prohibited.
Spamming consists of multiple off topic
(unrelated to the Viscet Species) posts,
excessive commenting on the same matter (
e.g. posting "I lost this contest!" or
"look at this art!" seventeen times is a bit irritating),
short "hi!" or "cool" posts, and/or anything that
breaks CS's spam rules.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Stamps ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Image By Soulsplosion
Code: Select all
    [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2704963][img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2015/057/c/f/untitled_drawing_by_soulsplosion-d8jnehh.png[/img][/url]

Image By Soulsplosion
    [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2704963][img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2015/057/0/1/untitled_drawing_by_soulsplosion-d8jnhps.png[/img][/url]

Image By Mint Chip
    [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2704963][img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/4591/f/2015/120/8/b/stamp_for_viscets_by_lindsayprower-d8rmrp6.gif[/img][/url]

Image By Soulsplosion. Color in your own Viscet to make your stamp here!
    [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2704963][img]http://oi62.tinypic.com/fu8ef7.jpg[/img][/url]

x
x

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Fanclub Index ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Post One: Main Post
Post Two: You are here
Last edited by monochrome. on Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
monochrome.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Viscet staff members

Postby monochrome. » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:48 am

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Staff Members ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Soulspolosion Owner, creator, archivist, moderator, archivist... everything....
SilverSamurai Artist
Strudel Artist
Crystal Dream Artist
Brius Artist
Mint Chip Artist
Sabatea Artist
TenMomentsTill Artist

Post One: Main Post
Post Two: Rules, stamps, and helpful links
Post Three: You are here
Last edited by monochrome. on Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
monochrome.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Do's and don't's

Postby monochrome. » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:49 am

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Information ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
This section is just to inform users of the Viscet fanclub of what this thread is for, and what this thread is not for. Please abide by these quick guidelines at all times.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Do's ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Use this fanclub to look for art of a Viscet
Use this fanclub to look for mates for a Viscet
Use this fanclub to look for roleplays for a Viscet
Use this fanclub to introduce new Viscets
Use this fanclub to learn of upcoming events
or changes in the community.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ Don't's ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Spamming the thread
Ignoring others
Being rude about the species
Starting arguments

x
x
x
x
x
x

Post One: Rules, stamps, and helpful links
Post Two: Rules, stamps, and helpful links.
Post Four: You are here
monochrome.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢

Postby monochrome. » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:29 pm

Now open for posting! :D
monochrome.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TenMomentsTill » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:54 pm

wonderful~ I was wondering when Viscets were going to get a fanclub.
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
Super huge WIP
"Everything Will Be Okay"

Use any pronouns

I'm just a person that's enjoys making art,
spooky things in general, cats, and my many OCs.
Don't be afraid to send me a PM if you want to chat~

Art/Icon by TenMomentsTill

Text
text

Text
Text
TenMomentsTill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:56 pm

I Would LOVE to draw people's Viscets!!! We could do a Viscet Art trade! Just PM me!

Wanting Art!

This my FIRST Viscet bab! I LOVE her to death! She loves music, art, and hanging out with her BFF's!!! She doesn't trust other Viscets easily... She has to, at least know them for 2 years... Toxic also loves to turn things around... If someone calls her a nerd then she is a green apple candy! She has found her mate; Borialis.

Breedings: 3

Mutations: /no mutations/

----------
—•—•—•—•—
----------

This is Violet or E.T!!
She I called E.T. Because she looks like space... And she knows almost everything... She can KICK TAIL!!!! Also she is a hard to get with boys. She is very scary to approach but it would be worth it! Violet is very quiet... She seems like she ONLY talks to toxic... I wonder why?

Breedings:1

----------
—•—•—•—•—
----------

This is Lampris!!! Aka: Lampy!!!
He is VERY happy to see new people!!! He can glow and shock people! Literally! He has a job in his viscet community... Helping lost Viscets through the lost forest. He knows the forest on the back of his paw. Nobody really knows him or have seen him but.. He's cool about it...

Breedings: 1

----------
—•—•—•—•—
----------

Hi!!! I am borealis!!!
I am the offspring of Toxic and Lampris!!! I love to hang out with my family! I have no mate yet, I would like to have one! I would be a proud father :D I love the cold, I am sooooo warm in the cold... I think it's my fur or it was just ment to be! I love to make friends with other Viscets, I am very friendly!

----------
—•—•—•—•—
----------

Hey!!! My name is Paint Quazar!!! You may call me Queen Quazar (jk PLZ don't)(only for jokes) I LOVE colors!!! I love to draw, color, paint, and sing!!! I am very chill... But at times I can get very excited, If I feel good enough I could run a mile. My personality is a Work in progress!

Breedings:1

Mutations:/Extended Mane, Dragon Nose/

----------
—•—•—•—•—
----------

Hi My Name is Kiwi!
I am the daughter of Hyperion and Toxic! I Love Fireworks, Fruits, and Drawing! I am very hyper, i got that from my father Hype. I would love to find my mate, I am a helpless romantic. I would love for people to make art of me, my owner would love that! Well thanks for reading! bye!

Mutations: /Eyes, Leg tufts/

----------
—•—•—•—•—
----------

Oh Hey! I didn't see you there! My name is Plume, It means feather! I Like Music, Being alone, Night, and Ayiana- Oops dont tell her O///O, She is really nice and I don't want to ruin it... I am very intimating and no one wants to be friends with me... I would love to make friends with other viscets! I was a gift from AnnaROUaT! (thanks <3)

Breedings: 4

Mutations: /Straight Horns, Hair/

----------
—•—•—•—•—
----------

Hello! My name is Akemi, it means beautiful and Bright in japanese! I love weird hair styles and Coffee! When you see a spider... Run! I absolutely DREAD Spiders, they are so scary and gross. I am in the C.H.C.; The Cool Hair Club, I made it up my self! Here is a thing to know about me, I am EXTREMELY clumsy; one time I "borrowed" a skateboard, slipped and fell on my face, the skateboard flew into a wall?...Yea... Let's just say that I was banned from that place for a vary long time.

Mutations: /FLIPPY HAIR/

Breedings: 0

----------
—•—•—•—•—
----------
Last edited by -Shaded- on Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:41 pm, edited 52 times in total.
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabatea » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:08 pm

Ohh, I hope this starts getting active soon! Well, I guess I'll start off with an introduction of my two viscets.

This is Kveld! He's my sort of shy little loner who has yet to meet anyone. He lives on a beach, and so far has rarely encountered other Viscets. If I had to describe him in one word, it would be "Tentative", I think. At least for right now. His personality will start to grow later!

This is Ardea! She's my loyal, energetic Viscet. She's sort of a
wanderer, who's pleased to just be around her friends. If I had to describe
her in one word, it would be "Ardent", which also happens to sound a bit
like her name! XDD

In the process of being redone. For now, here's all the art that needs to be set up per Viscet:

Kveld:X/x X X X X
Ardea: X X X
Matlal: X X X
Kindle: X X
Lyira: X X X X X
Abyss: X X X X X X/x

Multiple: X X X X
Last edited by Sabatea on Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.

X
X
X
XXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maplestar image © Chimerect
Sabatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monochrome. » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:01 pm

@Shaded -- Her markings loo almost electric to me, if that helps? Maybe a name often associated with electronics (e.g. Tron // Soundwave)
@Sabatea -- Your babes are gorgeous owo If Kveld is looking for friends / mates, I have some baby girls who need character development (via RPs maybe?) and mates.
And Areda is just beautiful eee

I guess I should introduce my babies.... I have quite a few, but I swear I love 'em all to death. Just today I sketched Tove and my new Viscet, Vi :D

This is Pia, my first little Viscet. She's a bit of a trickster, but has a kind heart overall. She has a mate, Cameo, and two beautiful daughters, Aiyana and Emery. She's friends with my newest little love, Viola, and is currently open for roleplays! As she's mates with Cameo, however, she's only looking for friends at the moment.

This is Cameo. He's a sweet and shy little baby. He has a mate, Pia, and two beautiful daughters,
Aiyana and Emery. (Who he calls potatoes...) I'm currently looking for art of him! I can pay in event tokens.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

This is Dax, my little surfer bab. He's a super cool guy who always, without fail, goes with the flow. He has a mate, Leia, and a son, Ajax. I'm currently looking for art of him! I can pay in event tokens.

This is Leia, one of my favorite Viscets. She's a little rebel with a passion. She has a mate, Dax, and a son, Ajax. I'm currently looking for art of her! I can pay in event tokens. I'm also looking for roleplays for her to make friends C:

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

This is Tove. She's a nervous little baby who loves kids. She's enemies (and exes) with my newest baby, Viola, and she has very little character development. I'm looking for roleplays, mates, and art for Tove!

This is Aiyana. She's the the daughter of Pia and Cameo, and the older (and overprotective) sister of Emery. She's looking for a mate, role plays, and art!

x
x
x
x
x
x

This is Ajax. He's a loyal and trustworthy little babe who loves his family. He's mated to ChibiPredator's Neara and has one daughter. He's not currently in need of anything character development wise, but I figured I'd introduce him C:

This is Emery. She's the the daughter of Pia and Cameo, and the younger sister of Aiyana. She's a bit of a shy little bookworm, and I utterly love her to death. She's looking for a mate, role plays, and art!

x
x
x
x
x
x

This is Viola, my newest fox baby! She's a lovely little self improving baby. She's looking for a mate, role plays, and art!
monochrome.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabatea » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:00 pm

@AnnaROUat
Ohh, I'd love to develop him some! Right now I'm not interested in a mate for either of mine, but I'd certainly be interested in a roleplay!

X
X
X
XXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maplestar image © Chimerect
Sabatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes