The Furby Fanclub!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

VOTE FOR THE NEXT FURBY OF THE WEEK HERE!

Opal
43%
Darcy
9%
Revenge
48%

Total votes : 23

Re:

Postby KittyandCat » Thu May 14, 2020 2:28 am

emo_furby wrote:
jengob wrote:thank u!!! :D what generations of furbies does everyone have? i only have furby boom

welcome !
I've only got a furby boom as well, coincidentally. I want to get an older gen, especially one that I can decorate more then a boom, like giving them earrings or custom eye chips. But hey, at least I got a furby to hang out with y'know.

my first was a 2012 (a bit different than a boom) but now I also have a connect and a 1999/1998 model! I’m working on making cute lil accessories for them currently- like a pumpkin-patch themed collar for my connect, pumpkin!

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Furby Fanclub!

Postby MUTT_GUTZ » Thu May 14, 2020 2:44 am

jengob wrote:
KittyandCat wrote:
    welcome!!

thank u!!! :D what generations of furbies does everyone have? i only have furby boom

ive got a 2010, 1 2 3 and 4 98's, and a furby boom mcdonalds toy (and another furby boom mcdonalds toy that i havent made a profile for but its the peacock one)

★ oliver / jasper ★
it/he/any | autistic | plural
not active
MUTT_GUTZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypersomn.ia » Thu May 14, 2020 11:18 am

jengob wrote:
KittyandCat wrote:
    welcome!!

thank u!!! :D what generations of furbies does everyone have? i only have furby boom

I have 3 90's! A snowball, witch's cat, and a baby blue.
My first one was a pink boom who I named Birdo. My s/o has him somewhere.
My mom has a raccoon somewhere in storage that i've been looking for for years and years,
and a very long time ago I had a tan 2005 that i seriously regret getting rid of.

but anywho, welcome to the club!
hypersomn.ia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby avoxx » Thu May 14, 2020 11:41 am

jengob wrote:thank u!!! :D what generations of furbies does everyone have? i only have furby boom

i only own 1998/1999 furbies, and one oddball, though i want to get ahold of either a knockoff or one of the newer models.
    the ones i own are the leopard, witches cat, bumblebee, dalmation/cow, church mouse, baby blue baby, wavy stripes, and a buddie of the leopard and witches cat.
    the oddball i own is a lilac shelby!

"Oh are you kidding!?"
xNico/Ferris - It/Ce - Sys

emo dog artist who honestly
has too much and too little
time on his hands. not
much more beyond that.
have a weird history with
this site tbh. send a pm if
we owe you art or anything
else 👍
xxxxxxxxxxx©
avoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixelChan » Tue May 19, 2020 12:18 am

Hi everyone. This is the thread owner.

I am too inactive on CS to consistently be on this thread. You are completely welcome to keep using it thought!

NEW BIG EDIT: I have removed the member's list. I apologize for this, but due to my inactivity, constant new members, username changes, and fluctuation of user activity it was impossible for me to keep it accurate.

The rule of filling out the form for new members will stay the same. This is a great way to meet new members and welcome them! Anyone is allowed to participate in this thread.
PixelChan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eckvanet. » Wed May 20, 2020 4:53 pm

by golly yall have been busy
hi sorry ive been gone a while, hope your searchings have gone well and your furbs feeling fluffy

farewell, cs. selling all my pets for art
eckvanet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Johto » Wed May 20, 2020 8:47 pm

Dunno if I've ever brought this up before, but there's something interesting I discovered a while back!

On the official Furby website, using the Wayback Machine, I was able to view the design contest, I think it was relating to cereal or something like that. There was a rainbow Furby that was entered that looks identical to a Furby I've seen around, which is considered a prototype, or at least I think it is.

It's the all bright pink one with a rainbow mane and belly, I recall seeing a post about it on someone's blog, but I can't remember what website it was called, anyone have any ideas, or more info on this Furby?
Anna | She/her | Nonbinary
Fictional middle aged
man Enthusiast | I love
Zelda, Pokemon, Sonic,
FFXIV, No More Heroes,
MGR, Okami and Devil May Cry

I love animals in general, I
think marine life is really cool

Fandoms on my Carrd
Carrd | Toyhouse | Click if you dare
Funny video that I change sometimes

(I go by TwilightBard on most platforms)
Johto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Thu May 21, 2020 12:48 am

.Rakuen. wrote:Dunno if I've ever brought this up before, but there's something interesting I discovered a while back!

On the official Furby website, using the Wayback Machine, I was able to view the design contest, I think it was relating to cereal or something like that. There was a rainbow Furby that was entered that looks identical to a Furby I've seen around, which is considered a prototype, or at least I think it is.

It's the all bright pink one with a rainbow mane and belly, I recall seeing a post about it on someone's blog, but I can't remember what website it was called, anyone have any ideas, or more info on this Furby?

-le gasp-

so, that’s called ‘the rainbow furby’. the winning design of a contest, three were made. one was kept for the ‘tiger inventory’ and two were given to the winner, one opened and the play with, one still in box. later, the girl/winner’s brother sold the boxed one without her permission and now no one knows exactly where it is

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Johto » Thu May 21, 2020 1:21 am

KittyandCat wrote:
.Rakuen. wrote:Dunno if I've ever brought this up before, but there's something interesting I discovered a while back!

-le gasp-

so, that’s called ‘the rainbow furby’. the winning design of a contest, three were made. one was kept for the ‘tiger inventory’ and two were given to the winner, one opened and the play with, one still in box. later, the girl/winner’s brother sold the boxed one without her permission and now no one knows exactly where it is

I think it was a Youtube channel called GoFurby where I first saw it? I recall it being their avatar, so maybe they're the 2nd person to have one. Cause I don't think they're the person who I saw the blog post from, or maybe it's the opposite.
Anna | She/her | Nonbinary
Fictional middle aged
man Enthusiast | I love
Zelda, Pokemon, Sonic,
FFXIV, No More Heroes,
MGR, Okami and Devil May Cry

I love animals in general, I
think marine life is really cool

Fandoms on my Carrd
Carrd | Toyhouse | Click if you dare
Funny video that I change sometimes

(I go by TwilightBard on most platforms)
Johto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixelChan » Thu May 21, 2020 3:53 am

do y'all want another fotw
i have way too much free time now so i could drop back in on this thread and make one
gimme some ideas
PixelChan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me