Plumerian Fanclub ♥ V.4 New poll!!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Plumerian Fanclub ♥ V.4 New poll!!

Postby VanossGaming » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:31 am

@SpencerTheAWD-Lovely to see you! I've seen you around some other communities! Your plumarians are very nice! I'm very glad to see them around! I also tried out for Mycroft under the name of Havana so it's nice to see so many familiar plume faces. I adore grandma Reese as well. A grumpy but sweet baby.
@Zailune- Matilda is so cute! Probably one of my favorite plumes in terms of colors and aesthetic. Thank you so much for sharing and coming back :)
@Diamondshine101- I love Chianti's design so much oh my goodness. A very majestic plume :0
The little story you have set up with Kat is very amusing as well. One girl trying to take down an entire rowdy branch of boys :')
@Pinnacle- Does Berry have relationships with anyone cause there are quite a few people here who'd be more than happy to give him friends!!! Tell us more about your baby cause I'm curious.

Welcome everyone! Thanks for coming out of the shadows to try and reunite this species. I figured there were people out there who still had a massive love and respect for this community. Sorry if I seem a bit spamish. However now that this is starting to pick up I'll probably only reply once there's enough to to reply to! On a side note from that...
I'm very tempted to change the name of the form cause there hasn't been a 'New Poll' in ages XD

Ezra• Aries • He/Him

Weirdo at Work!!
Formerly known as liongoddess
Always looking for Egypt 2014 Pets!! Feel free to send trades!! Most wanted in my wishlist❤️❤️

My KalonsCheck out Ghostpits!©
VanossGaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:47 am

Dang, plumies. These were what taught me about closed species. I won my kiddos just before the species closed, so I never was truly involved in the community. I still have my two plumes though! Sad to admit, but I haven’t done much with them since the species closed. But here they are, Riley and Jackson <3

Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockosaur » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:47 am

@Pinnacle, Berry is such a cutie! :00
@Diamondshine101, all of thier designs are really memorising!!

I might be able to do a secret Santa art event for plumes if I'm not too busy
But I want to make sure that others would want to join so please tell me if your interest!

Also Im thinking about doing an art raffle and if you would like to be in it
just send me a pm with a bit about your plume and what they look like!
Please make the pm title "Plume raffle"

I feel bad for not being very active in adopt communities but Im glad to see this being posted on more often!

╭────✰────╮
hi I'm rocko!
Any pronouns are fine
Shoot me a pm if you
need/want to talk!
I'm generally not very active
╰────✰────╯
╭────✰────╮
Art shop
Custom (base) design shop
open for USD only
╰────✰────╯
rockosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burn. » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:07 am

Warning slightly long rip

@VanossGaming; I'm really glad you're trying to start something up with these because I got my Plumes after it closed and wasn't able to do anything with them, which was really disappointing. Hopefully you are still able to get a plume of your own at some point but I feel like a lot of people just forgot about them, which is sad. Also would be super interested in trying to organize something, so people have something to do with their plumes.
    @reygankiwi; aww Nala is adorable, I think the name fits nicely c:
    @Marrs; Oh goodness I remember that comp, made me feel worse about how hard I tried over the years XD Hope you get a plume someday!
    @chamomile.; Your plumes are beautiful, I especially love Esther <3
    @SpencerTheAWD; I remember when those plums were up for adoption pretty sure I tried for a few XD
    @Diamondshine101; Kat is absolutely stunning, beautiful plums c:
    @Pinnacle; Berry is adorable and I love the name!
    @Silver Pandorica; Don't worry I don't think very many people have, it's hard to stay active with a closed species. Adorable plums Riley is absolutely gorgeous I love the ombre, and white background so much and a cute little lady bug <3
    @rockosaur; I love that idea!

I own two plums that my sister gifted me after the species closed. I love them both so much and would love to try and get them some friends and maybe an RP? I haven't done one in forever so if you're willing to experiment I would be up to it c:
    I kept their info the same but I might change Infinity a little but still working on all of that, since I'm not quite sure.
    Info here

Infinity

Leah

Lastly my favorite plums is a tie between Unicorn babe, Surfer & munchkin. I tried for all of them but didn't make the cut.
Burn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:03 am

@Diamondshine101- Trix!! i'm happy to see you still love him<3
@Pinnacle- hey it's berry! i love him, what a good bean
@VanossGaming- haha yes, grumpy old grandma cx i love her bits
@Silver Pandorica- I remember those two, congrats on those! Cuties
@rockosaur- oh I'd be interested! I didn't get to join the secret santa I normally do on CS because I forgot to check CS when the sign ups were happening, so I'd love to see a SS for plumies!
@Burn.- You have some lovely babies and I feel you on that munchkin kid, I love them but didn't try out at the time since I had no slots to, but still what a cutie

Hey I'm back again =w=

First I had a thought, we're almost to 900 pages. What's gonna happen when/if we hit it, I don't think any of the staff are active anymore :0

ALSO!! If anyone has art of Mycroft please let me know, I swear I've seen him have art somewhere but it wasn't on his toyhou.se

Gonna look for a datemate/partner for Mycroft since things are kinda active here yeet
He's pan so gender doesn't matter, design doesn't either though bonus points if you offer a simpler plumie because then I can draw allllll the ship art yes

Here's his info

It's a lot to read so if you'd rather not read a lot here's some basic notes:
-really timid

-loves paranormal stuff, goes ghost hunting with a group of pals but he's a big baby all the same, datemate doesn't have to like paranormal stuff as long as they're aight with him liking it

-makes sure locations are safe for the group to go, researches a lot before they head off on a trip

-keeps his problems and fears hidden because he doesn't want to bother others, def needs someone to help him open up more and learn to talk to others about what's wrong

-finds it hard to give himself confidence but is a happy and cheerful person around those he loves, always wants them to do their best and would support them through anything

-zones out and daydreams a lot

-works at an animal shelter, takes care of the bigger dogs. when a dog is adopted he makes a gift basket full of all the dogs favorite treats and toys and gives it to the new owners

icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chamomile. » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:22 am

Would anyone be interested in me setting up a plumerian discord for us all to chat and have fun? I’d love to see this community keep going and have some fun <3
We could have regular chatting about anything, and different channels for different topics relating to plumerians such as art and relearionship searches.

@Silver Pandorica;; your plumies are so dang cute!! I remember both of them <3
@rockosaur;; that sounds fun! I remember the last plumerian secret Santa, it was very fun. If the discord group ends up being made, you are welcome to have it on there too!!
@Burn.;; your plumes are so cute!!! I remember when Leah first came out, im so glad they are in a good home.
@SpencerTheAWD;; I remember you! And I remember Mycroft too, such a cutie. I’m not sure what we will do when we hit 900, probably one of us will remake it? I can’t see why there would be all that much issue with it, since technically there really isn’t any plumerian staff anymore
🔥 rowan/cham/tripp 🔪 he/him 🔪 not coming back 🔥

You can transfer/resell any designs i have made up to 2/22/22
x
x

chamomile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moorray » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:37 am

@Everyone all of your Plumoes are great! Glad to see that they’re still being used even after the species closed
    @Chamomile I’d definitely join that discord server, but I’m not sure if we want to wait and see if any old plumerian mods may happen to show up over the next few days
By Cayvil on toyhouse

Ulysses|Moray
He/him, Marine Bio Major

Hiya, Im Ulysses!
I'm not too active on here
but i'll pop in occasionally ^^

Feel free to shoot me a message
or to send over a trade, just know
it may take a little to get back to
you.
Moorray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miku » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:47 am

replies

@chamomile. + Marrs - i actually have a discord for these cuties set up, i have the link below if you two want to join!
    @SpencerTheAWD - ahh Mycroft is so adorable! good luck finding a datemate!
    @Burn. - both of your plumies are super cute! i love Infinity's markings.
    @rockosaur - i'd definitely be interested in a secret santa!

discord

i made a discord for these a while ago, here's the invite link! it's not extremely active but it exists
    https://discord.gg/jAtgvGb
    if the link is expired just send me a message and i'll generate one for you!

my plumie!

this is isidore! gosh i remember crying when i won her
not very active here, but i’ll probably be on for events
╔══════════════════════╗
she/they | pfp | sig
╚══════════════════════╝

miku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Astraela » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:06 am

Oh I love seeing everyones plume babs!!! I dont have a plumie of my own but love seeing the community active
I used to be laredo
Astraea's landing
My WME's
Image Image
Astraela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:28 am

i really wish i had managed to snag one of these precious little things while they were still being created :''( they're so adorable, i love all of them being posted!!

and i agree with astraela, i'm glad this place is getting active again!
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me