The Furby Fanclub!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

VOTE FOR THE NEXT FURBY OF THE WEEK HERE!

Opal
43%
Darcy
9%
Revenge
48%

Total votes : 23

Re: The Furby Fanclub!

Postby avoxx » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:50 am

KarKat Vantas ♋ wrote:
KittyandCat wrote:
    aww, they’re so cute! I haven’t been able to find one for sale lately, but I’ve been planning to buy one ^^
    you two have quite the collection- do you have any advice on where to buy furbs? particularly for someone who’s low on money lol

I'll send you a pm! 😊💚✨👌

Dude if i could get a pm that'd be great, honestly i need help with where to look and stuff

"Oh are you kidding!?"
xNico/Ferris - It/Ce - Sys

emo dog artist who honestly
has too much and too little
time on his hands. not
much more beyond that.
have a weird history with
this site tbh. send a pm if
we owe you art or anything
else 👍
xxxxxxxxxxx©
avoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Johto » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:06 pm

aa probably been asked before, but does anyone have any tips on how to dye a furby's fur or something along those lines? Since I've been thinking about making a custom furby. I thought to myself "mr saturn but a furby" and yeah that idea is stuck in my head so
Anna | She/her | Nonbinary
Fictional middle aged
man Enthusiast | I love
Zelda, Pokemon, Sonic,
FFXIV, No More Heroes,
MGR, Okami and Devil May Cry

I love animals in general, I
think marine life is really cool

Fandoms on my Carrd
Carrd | Toyhouse | Click if you dare
Funny video that I change sometimes

(I go by TwilightBard on most platforms)
Johto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby (inactive) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:06 pm

~I'd like to join the fanclub!~

What do you love about furbies?: I think they're pretty cute and am honestly just super addicted to collecting them. Specifically the 1998 ones. I really like all the different fur patterns and eye colors.

Do you own any furbies?: Yes, I own a Furby Connect and about 14 or so 1998 Furbies, including the Millennium Furby! Pretty proud about that one!

If so, put a picture of your furby below: I don't have any pictures tbh ;u; I'll see if Ican get some in a bit or in the next few days-

Anything else?: Been collecting Furbies since 2013! My favorite one that I own is my tiger-patterned 1998 Furby (the name he gave himself is Way-Loh but I believe my younger self named him Stripes- how creative, right? lol), he was the first one I ever got so he holds a special place in my heart. My second favorites are my Gen 1 Leopard (who named himself Toh-Loo Kah, and don't think I ever bothered to give him my own name) and my Tuxedo/Skunk Furby (whom I named Penguin- he never worked despite being brand-new in the box so I have no idea what name he would've given himself).

Penguin is very, very soft and cute. Probably my cutest Furby imo.
(inactive)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avoxx » Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:22 pm

MahoKaabii ☆ wrote:- snip -
Anything else?: Been collecting Furbies since 2013! My favorite one that I own is my tiger-patterned 1998 Furby (the name he gave himself is Way-Loh but I believe my younger self named him Stripes- how creative, right? lol), he was the first one I ever got so he holds a special place in my heart. My second favorites are my Gen 1 Leopard (who named himself Toh-Loo Kah, and don't think I ever bothered to give him my own name) and my Tuxedo/Skunk Furby (whom I named Penguin- he never worked despite being brand-new in the box so I have no idea what name he would've given himself).

for one, welcome to the fanclub! and two, if i you ever want help making Penguin work, shoot me a pm, since i may be able to help (at least the best i can!). I love the gen 1 leopards, they're one of my major dreamies :)

"Oh are you kidding!?"
xNico/Ferris - It/Ce - Sys

emo dog artist who honestly
has too much and too little
time on his hands. not
much more beyond that.
have a weird history with
this site tbh. send a pm if
we owe you art or anything
else 👍
xxxxxxxxxxx©
avoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:10 am

MahoKaabii ☆ wrote:~I'd like to join the fanclub!~

What do you love about furbies?: I think they're pretty cute and am honestly just super addicted to collecting them. Specifically the 1998 ones. I really like all the different fur patterns and eye colors.

Do you own any furbies?: Yes, I own a Furby Connect and about 14 or so 1998 Furbies, including the Millennium Furby! Pretty proud about that one!

If so, put a picture of your furby below: I don't have any pictures tbh ;u; I'll see if Ican get some in a bit or in the next few days-

Welcome to the fanclub, MahoKabbii!!! 👀✨💚💙
Your Furbies all sound really cute (I'm excited to see pictures)!! If you ever need any Furby help or anything of the sort, please feel free to ask any one of us here ;v;-b
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MUTT_GUTZ » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:17 am

welcome @MahoKaabii ☆ !!!

★ oliver / jasper ★
it/he/any | autistic | plural
not active
MUTT_GUTZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FR3SHBARKS » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:37 am

welcome, MahoKaabii ☆ ^^
FR3SHBARKS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:56 am

Welcome @MahoKaabii!!
If you ever need help with anything, feel free to ask someone here ^v^
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:13 am

welcome!!

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:08 am

I just thought I'd i introduce my new ladies, Seraphim and Hi-C Fruitpunch!!! 👀💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙✨💙💚💙💚💙✨💙💚💙💚💙💚✨
I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I GOT THEM SMSMKM 😭💚💙💚💙💚💙✨💚💙

Seraphim is very clean and soft! Despite being in such good condition, her battery box is the nastiest one I've seen so far ;O;

Hi-C Fruitpunch didn't come with her clothes, but that's okay! I wonder if anyone sells tropical Furby clothes on their own? X"D

Neither of them work, but I'm planning on removing the nasty corrosion from Seraphim's battery box to see of that'll help any! If that doesn't work, I might skin the both of them and open their shells so I can see if I can get their gears running, but I might not, since I'm a little afraid to damage both of their accessories ;&;
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me