The Furby Fanclub!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

VOTE FOR THE NEXT FURBY OF THE WEEK HERE!

Opal
43%
Darcy
9%
Revenge
48%

Total votes : 23

Postby FR3SHBARKS » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:36 am

welcome new members ! ^^
FR3SHBARKS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Furby Fanclub!

Postby Johto » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:53 pm

heyy, I was Minimoose, I changed my username little while ago, just wanted to tell y'all.

Random lil question, has anyone else had a furby that stays awake much longer than usual without being interacted with? I'm just curious since my one furb, who's funnily enough, sleepy, always does this.
Anna | She/her | Nonbinary
Fictional middle aged
man Enthusiast | I love
Zelda, Pokemon, Sonic,
FFXIV, No More Heroes,
MGR, Okami and Devil May Cry

I love animals in general, I
think marine life is really cool

Fandoms on my Carrd
Carrd | Toyhouse | Click if you dare
Funny video that I change sometimes

(I go by TwilightBard on most platforms)
Johto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:59 pm

~I'd like to join the fanclub!~

What do you love about furbies?
Everything! They're just so cute and soft. I love how interactive they are and how they develop their own personalities.

Do you own any furbies?
I do!

If so, put a picture of your furby below:
This is Queen Anne! She's my first furby I turned into a furby baby

Anything else?
I have way too many furbies to introduce all at once, aha! I love them all though <3
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:15 pm

I love everything about them! Their cute little beaks, their tiny little feet, their adorable ears, soft fur, and somewhat creepy yet lovable vibe! Furbies are love, Furbies are life 👁👁✨🌷💚💙

Do you own any furbies?

I do! I own quite a lot, actually ;&;
I think around 100 (including keychains, buddies, and burgerking toys, etc)

If so, put a picture of your furby below:

I would post all of mine individually with all of their names, but that would be a HUMONGOUS post x"D
Not all of these in the pictures are mine, as half of these are Evils' Furbies ;v;-b

Anything else?

Evils and my Furbies are all in the Cult of Furbyn and worship their Furby deities (who are currently Edgar Allen Poe, and Bing Bong Boi, who are a Santa Furby and a Graduation Furby who we still need to transform into long Furbies; and Oxford and Queen Anne, who are our custom "Furbabies" that we made). Oracle Yzmonk and Lord Furbyn are the cult leaders (they are our Gremlin Furbies).
I absolutely love Furbies!! If anyone has any questions about any of mine, please feel free to ask ;v;-b 👀💚✨
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypersomn.ia » Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:38 pm

@Pokedex Holder I knew someone with a furby baby like that! I have no idea why she was like that, but I think she was sleepy too.

@Karkat Vantas Yooo! That collection is amazing! I don't think I myself could ever keep this much stuff but these photos are aestheticc. Hope you stick around for sure.
hypersomn.ia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:23 pm

@hypersomn.ia;; Thank you!! I enjoy the way Evils and I set up our room corner ;v;💙💚✨We both honestly never thought that our Furby Cult would have grown so big!

otternonsense101 wrote:^w^

I love customs people make but to be honest at first i was terrified of them

Do you own any furbies?
1, Im customizing her soon, name suggestions please!

if so, put a picture of your furby below:
I dont know how :(

Anything else?
I dont know what model she is but i believe she's fairly recent+is there a specific paint i should use

Hello otternonsense101!! 👀💚✨

I like to use acrylic paints, since they're waterproof, although the paint can get a bit thick, since it's easy to layer it once the paint dries. If would suggest looking up types of plastic friendly and possibly water proof paints for the best results! (As well as fabric friendly paints for the fur) ;v;-b

One good way to post pictures of your Furby here is to take a picture of her, upload that picture to your Deviant Art Sta.sh (if you have one), and copy the link and post it here using the [img] button to make it visible!

Hmm, what does your Furby look like? I would suggest naming her something that her color reminds you of; or the first name or word that comes to your mind when you look at her!😊💚
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rondell » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:43 pm

Welcome to all the new members!

Especially Evils and Karkat! *waves cheerfully* Why does it not surprise me that you guys are into Furbies...? Your collection is awesome, by the way. I spy a royal furb and an '05 in there, among other things! ToT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit the Agglomeration!
(I.E. my characters...)

P.S - Happy holidays!!
Rondell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MUTT_GUTZ » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:10 pm

oh man so many new people!! :3<
welcome @otternonsense101 @Evils and @KarKat Vantas ♋ !!!
(man @KarKat thats an impressive collection!)

@Pokedex Holder hmm ive never had a furb stay awake for long times (i dont think) my 12' Material Girl has stayed awake (in a good mood) for like at most 7 mins without being provoked. my 98' Wuff has the same time staying awake for me

★ oliver / jasper ★
it/he/any | autistic | plural
not active
MUTT_GUTZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:38 pm

welcome new members! wow what an impressive collection!

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:50 am

Thank you to everyone who has welcomed me here!! 👁👁✨💚💙

@Rondell;; HELLO!!!! 👀💚💙✨💚✨💚✨💙✨💚 Yeah, we are into Furbies X"D Both Evils and I used to have this Furby computer game we would play all the time when we were VERY little, and we would play with these Furbies that belonged to our Church. We just got really nostalgic one day, and the Cult of Furbyn began!
Good spying skills, dude! 👁👁🌷 I have two Jester Furbies (the one in box is Pierrot, and my one out of box in the glass case is Bimbo (like Bimbo bread!)), two royal Furbies (the one in box is Lord Esquire Fumperwumpkins, and my semi-custom one on top of the tall chair is Kingsley), I have a Furby for President named Furby, a Millennium Furby named Stanley and a Year 2000 Furby named Percival, two Halloween Furbies (the dirty one new in box is Blaire (witch), and my semi-custom one on the bottom shelf is Winona), a Christmas Furby with a yellowed face named Eggnog, two raccoon Furbies (the one on top of my Spring Furby is Hue, and the one in the back of the top shelf of my glass case is Lord Vladmir Quinn), a Spring Furby named Florence, a Liberty Furby named Liberty, a brown 2005 Furby named Horchata, a pink 2005 Furby named Leslie, and a grey/pink 2005 furby named Rosemary 👀✨
I have even more that I haven't listed here, but I think those are my rarer Furbies? Other than my Shelby, who is a charcoal one whose name is Clayton! ;v;-b
Evils also has some pretty cool furbies as well as two Shelbies of her own!

@Pokedex Holder;; I bought a pink and yellow pokadot 2012 Furby from Bussey's (a flea market near my house) named Poki, and he would just talk and talk and talk and talk, and he refused to turn off, even when left alone. I ended up having to put him in my closet until he fell asleep, and I'd have to leave him in there all night since even opening the door would turn him on. I ultimately had to take his batteries out to get him to turn off. So I think it's normal for a Furby to be awake constantly? But I'm not too sure, as none of my other furbies that I've put batteries in have had this problem.
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me