Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby trivium » Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:37 am

@mimu ooh, i want to get back into growths pretty bad !! i'll hit you up if i can get the hang of them again :3
@rissyy good to see you back as well ! i'll have to look through your kals since i've also lost touch with a bunch of mine, and maybe even for a breeding since i'm also looking for that haha.
@mirrormask those art pieces are so cute !! i'll definitely have to check out some of those art shops. also augustus and knorre are absolutely stunning oml

hiii, i'm back from the dead lmao. i remembered chickensmoothie and that all i did on here was kalon-related stuff, so i'm excited to come back, even though it seems a lot more quieter here than it used to be. couple of things !

i wanted to give away a few kalons that i've lost touch with, preferably to newer people in the community, but if you connect you connect. i'll be giving away rayne, winona, nyx, and nieves. if you're interested in one of them, feel free to DM me!

i also wanted to come to look for relationships, roleplay, and possible breeding for my other kals! you can also DM me about any of those if you're interested. for breeding purposes, i have a mutation roller as well

and welcome cain, my last character i got before i kind of disappeared lol. i'm trying to make a supernatural-ish AU with some of my kals, and he's going to be a demon hunter. he's a little rough on the eyes, but very loyal and determined to do a good job.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi, i'm triv !
they/them

kalons
have a wonderful day !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
trivium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zero.two » Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:27 am

zero.two wrote:

Intros!:
    Hey! I have a couple more babies to show off since my last post here, and I wanna shout out some amazing artists!

Astraios - grown by the amazing ✧ airplane. and created by the ever so talented dianxia

Ahri - made by my absolute favorite artist home

That's it for the time being! I have some growths and breedings in the works so I'm sure I'll be updating this post with more intros very soon!

replies wrote:@trivium: welcome back to CS! I'm glad you decided to check everything out again
    @MirrorMask: All of those commissioned pieces are amazing! everyone did such an amazing job. I adore those icons!
    @Rissyy: Welcome back to the kal community! I wish you luck finding trades and breedings for your babies!
┌───────────┐

Imagex

└───────────┘
┌──────────────────┐

Kam - Adult - Female - Lesbian - Ashe <3
Hey, i'm Kam. I love anime and reptiles,
and spend most of my time on the forums.
Feel free to shoot me a PM, I love to talk!

└──────────────────┘
┌──────────────────┐

links
Trade thread xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Kalons xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx©

└──────────────────┘
zero.two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madel » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:17 am

@zero.two Hello?? Those kals are stunning oh my gosh :0 Congrats on them! <3
@trivium Aww! Such a cute kit!! <33 Welcome back!
@mirrormask That art is adorable! So are your kals!!

OKAY I've got a lot of things to show off :)

Completed Growths
Art got a growth from Deerbroken! I will be looking for a breeding partner for her, so feel free to DM me!

Deerbroken also grew Salem! He's one of my favorite kals, I'm so excited! <3 He's also looking for a breeding partner!

Looking For Growths
I decided Aspen should also get a growth! I can pay usd (around $10!) or c$ (I only have 200 ATM, but I will get more shortly )
Please DM me with examples!

Trades
As much as I love these kits, I cant seem to connect with them :(
I'm looking for other kals for them! I might be a little picky. DM me if you're interested!

╔══════════════════════╗
Mads | He/It | Adult
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Wildlife scientist working in
animal rehabilitation and
rescue. I'm often busy with
work but feel free to DM or
trade me regardless!
Always looking for
macaws, dragons, and wl pets.
Image Image
╚═════════════════════╝
Madel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:07 pm

@lemon coyote - gorgeous kals!
    @zero.two - ahri's palette is absolutely beautiful- I'm jealous!!
    @mirrormask - wow! all of your art pieces are stunning.

hello! its been a while since I've been active on CS but I wanted to take care of some Kalon business!

Growths
    I need growths done for these boys, they are extremely overdue. Please let me know if you are open to do so!

Breedings?
    I'm looking for OOC breedings for these Kals, since I don't have time to flesh out IC relationships or breedings, but I also want to make sure I'm not hogging the genetic potential of these babies. I would also like to discuss being able to giveaway/readopt out one or more of the kits if possible.

edit: Kalon Readoption Raffle!
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Wed May 10, 2023 11:59 pm

Just a quick little post of some new kal introductions, still have to wait a few pages for advertisments, sorry for the large chunks of text.

Precious baby Yan, a wonderful Readopt I'm so happy I won. I just adore his whole look and colour pallete and instantly had an idea for him so I'm happy I can develop him further! Currently he's part of my mafia family to get away from all the hustle and bustle he spends his days managing the never ending businesses of the family, while taking care of his aging grandfather, living in a house apart from the rest of the family. He much prefer to be on his lonesome and he loves in his spare to to practice the arts as well as reading various books. He also likes playing chess with his grandfather. I'm still in the process of developing more lore but happy with his personality done.

Leopold (Leo), a wonder RU from Baylin, hes been a long time in the making but he was worth every second. I cannot be more stocked about how happy I am with his design and instantly had a whole story thought out the moment I saw him, also happy I finally got my hands on a Baylin kal! He's a reclusive horror book writer. Probably needs a good shower and a hair brush. Lives in the middle of the woods with his cat and spend most his time writing or painting horror scapes for his book. Like all good horror genre he got pulled into his most popular and scary book to face off against the creatures he created. To bad hes written enough horror books to avoid all possible read flags and live his live once again as a recluse in a new world.

Last but not least Torren, a wonder kal designed by Snowflakette! I simply adore his accessories and whole vibe. Hes going to be the IC partner of my kal Lucian, another CEO hot shot, the literal perfect pair, tall ice man vs buff ice man. Just alot of icy men. His personality has been written out but I still need to develop his au development a bit more until I'm happy with it but it's on track to be good. Still debating whether to give him a ear edit or not,, time will tell.

Replies
@Mid-life: I hope you find a great growth artist those kits are absolutely gorgeous especially the bottom one with it toungue stuck out! I also hope you find a good breeding partner!
@Lemon Coyote : Those are some lovely growths, especially Salem, I adore their design. I also wish you luck with finding a growth artist and trading!
@zero.two: Both of those kals are gorgeous Astraios design is wonderful and I adore the multiple tails on Ahri!

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepsorrel » Thu May 11, 2023 4:09 am

hey gang! would love to do some intros on just a couple of new kals
if anyone's interested in doing a breeding with anye, valerian or vienna at some point in the future definitely lmk!

anye -- thinking she's a sort of oasis priestess or scribe; guarding an ancient temple on
a planet that has almost entirely turned to desert, the last of her kind. might incorporate
something sci-fi here. maybe she's survived so long by cloning herself? 🤔

scotch -- just a soft little guy :)) he's a reserved, recorder-playing farmer's son who spends
much of his time vibing with a herd of sheep instead off playing with his rowdy relatives.

valerian and vienna -- a pair of rangers in a mystical primeval forest, who've
together decided that they'd rather stay away from the rest society. valerian is a huge reader
who's into archery. i'm not too sure on vienna yet though!

replies
@ucanthandleme torren is absolutely stunning; i love his expression and his hair!! yan's tail is awesome too :))
@mid-life woahoh your kits that you're looking to grow are ADORABLE! love the wing pattern on the first one and the scrungly ears on the second !
@lemon coyote wow, salem's growth is beautiful, as is art's! best of luck with getting more growths done too -- it's so gratifying to see kittos all grown up :D
previously cupcake frosting - my kalons
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skylark » Sat May 13, 2023 1:28 pm

Yo! Doing some trading. Here's my trade folder. Dm me if you wanna trade kals!

I'm also interested in trading for an uncommon edit item. I have multiple edit items of other rarities so let me know if you wanna swap!

replies:
@sheepsorrel those kals are so beautiful!! i really like anye. Good luck finding partners!
@Mid-life Those kits are really pretty, good luck getting growths done!!
@Ucanthandleme Congrats on the new kals!! They're super adorable!!!
skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friday » Thu May 18, 2023 9:05 am

Helo. Havent popped up here in a while

Trades
Trading everyone here! Mainly LF MYOs of similar rarity.

Breeding
Looking to do an OOC breeding with Seraph! I am off cooldown and would prefer you are too. She’s female but gender doesn’t matter

If you supply a kit picker and/or a mutation roller, you can get first pick.

DM me here or on discord (quest#7212)

Replies
@skylark good luck trading!
@sheepsorrel those kals are really pretty! I like Valerian and Vienna’s story
@Ucanthandleme OOO congrats on winning those kals!

✩ Hi, I'm Quest! ✩
he/she
toyhousedappervolkFR
Aspinx
friday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trphlthdl » Thu May 25, 2023 12:52 am

@friday haven't popped up here in awhile either, gorgeous girl you've got!
@sheepsorrel love valerian and Vienna! such a good pair!
@Ucanthandleme snowflakette is such a wonderful artist, they did a great job!!

Howdy all! Been forever since I've been here, I've sort of moved into more humanoid characters and as such am having a hard time connecting to many of my kalons, who need better homes. I've got a folder on TH here of all my kals. I'm not quite ready to let the first five go yet, but if anyone's interested in the last six please send me a PM on chicken smoothie with your character ideas! Impromptu readopt here. hang on, just remembered PM readopts are against the rules, setting up a thread

Readopt Thread
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
trp | they/them | avatar
feel free to pm or send a trade at any time, although i'm not typically super active
i'm most interested in c$, mushroom or flower themed pets & items, as well as trading
for recreated pets! I've also recently started dnd, and am usually looking for art.
🌿🌿🌿
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _silentsiren_ » Sun May 28, 2023 10:01 am

╔════════════╗

╚════════════╝
replies wrote:@Trphlthdl - good luck with readopts!
i know it's bittersweet at times
but you have some lovely kals!
its nice to see you back <3
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
@friday - you have some cute babies!!
i wish you the best of luck with
trades and im glad you found a
breeding as well!! if i was on
cooldown and had a kal that
was a good match.. if you're
open to it in the future i might!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
@skylark - i always have eyes for your
kals ;; ... i'll hit you up about the item
trade tho!! <3 <3 <3
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
@sheepsorrel - I WILL BE HITTING YOU
UP FOR A BREEDING... anye is so pretty
congratulations on winning her! i can't
wait to see more of her! <3 <3

Hi friends! I apologize about a very prolonged absence. I needed a
break to work on my mental health. I've been in and out but I've
been getting a lot better. I'm still dealing with some stuff but
overall I've been improving. ^^

I wanted to look for some possible new friends/ships for some of
my Kalons! If you'd be interested, shoot me a dm on discord!

I also wanted to announce my opening of commissions! ^^ I've had
enough time to myself to relax that I'd love to get back into the
swing of doing artwork again.

If I've forgotten anything just lemme know- i'm super forgetful and
generally need a gentle reminder ;; other than that feel free to just
say hi!! i've missed everyone a lot and i'm sorry for being so distant
i just needed some time to figure out what i wanted in life <3

Commissions may be a little bit closer than what I usually do just
because I'm going to start college soon! ^^ I look forward to serving
the community once again!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

╔══════════════╗