➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby Vinny the cop » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:07 pm

@nurseGlowButt thank you very much! and your bois are beautiful! specially Rai and Ukasuhi they are just amazing *0* and if you don't mind telling me the artist of those beautiful sleeping pixel gifs?

Golden
ember
Vinny
Vinny the cop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thebattleangel » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:30 pm

@Nurseglowbutt - Goodluck finding art~
@Funderful - good luck selling that t2~
@Mango - bella is so pretty~

Hey all, i recently got a myo idea id love to make a reality, ive already began to design and i need around 16 stubs to execute it, im going to make two separate myos, like yin and yang, the two of them will be based on a movie i cant wait until its released so im here to offer art and 17 c$, for one stub i will offer a headshot, for 2 ill offer a 8 frame avatar pixel and for 3 ill do a fullbody, i really hope these guys can become real, thanks for reading, examples are here https://xskyethedragonx.deviantart.com/ ~
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:13 pm

@~teya~ - your art is so wonderful ;-; I wish I could join streams and stuff
@nurseglowbutt - I'll probably PM you later about art, I love your little baby Kyou <33
@surroundingcrystals - good luck getting stubs! I would offer some, but I'm currently
saving for a custom of my own ;w;

-----

hello, guys!
I haven't really been doing very much with viscets recently.
I've been watching every viscet posted, but I don't really enter contests very much.
that's really all just cause depression has eaten up my motivation,
and I've felt very doubtful of my skills. :c

well, my motivation is sort of back. I still have trouble with ideas,
but that's okay!

what I really came to say is, I'm, as usual, way too hyped for the event!!
I really love viscet events so much <3
(but the whole community in general is great, love all of you guys)

I'm gonna try to use the event prompts to start with a brand new AU
for my viscets! I've been unhappy with my viscets being all over the
place, so I'm starting to work on it!
I'm thinking that they all get caught up in a war of some sort, which
leads to some nice, dramatic stories to be told c;
I do love me some dramatic stories, hehe

that's all I really came in to say, I guess? idk, I really just wanted to
post, so that you guys knew I was still alive.
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ it/any genderfluid ☻ adult

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:08 am

@NurseGlowButt G'luck finding art of that bab <3
@Surroundingcrystals Good luck getting those stubs, can't wait to see what you make ^^
@edgy cat of DOOM Aww, thanks Edgy. I appreciate your comment a lot <3 And dang, I'm really sorry you've lost motivation. That is the absolute worst. I hope you make an awesome AU! I'm planning on expanding a lot on my pre-existing AU this summer as well cx If you ever need someone to chat with about AU's or anything, feel free to hit me up, I love chatting! c:
--

Hey peeps! I'm finally writing about my viscets again, and I'd love lovee any feedback from you guys :) It's only going to be five chapters long, and chapter one is already posted. I have a poll and everything to see what everyone thinks ^-^

Click for the story!
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:52 am

@edgy cat of DOOM- I am happy to see that you're going to participate in the event! Good luck with creating your new AU!

@~Teya~- Your first chapter it awesome and I LOVE the coding and everything! (sorry I am a killer for code) even if its simple and aesthetic (which your is)

@everyone - I want to make viscet gift lines for everyone, but I am not sure what kind of pose everyone would like. WOuld an avatar headshot be preferred or a whole page sized picture? I am better at headshots but I can attempt a body shot. Anyways, any feedback and/or opinions?

All Done!
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:59 am

Hey, I know that whenever I need new art, I often look for gift lines. They sometimes can be hard to find, so for everyone's convenience, I added all I could find here. if you know of another fantastic gift line that I foolishly missed then please do pm me and I will edit this post! Hopefully the master list helps anyone who needs more art of their babs but can't muster the time or energy to make lines themselves *cough* me *cough*

edit: I didn't know about the front, however is tis not updated so my fav linearts are below. With new ones as well.

Gift Lines Available:
Last edited by park. on Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantom » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:55 pm

@funderful it really is such a big community isn't it! Good luck in finding someone to buy the myo (:
@Teya I love how much your art has grown, it's been a lil while and it has gotten amazing!
@Nurse Good luck with the art, Kyou is such a pretty viscet!
@Surroundingcrystals If i had any stubs left I would give them to you, I hope you find some!
@edgy cat creating a new au! That's a fun and long journey!
@park_eunhuii wow, that's really kind of you, your art is amazing!
@Master I hope you love your new little egg/viscet when you get them (:
@starshine oh my! those are such pretty adopts!!
@mango your storage is absolutely well done, it's so nice and neat and you can have so much info!

I wish I could do more

Uhh Hey all!

I know I've kinda said this before, but, it's happening and with a heavy heart, I'm leaving the community and CS. There's nothing wrong with anything within the community, as you all are so kind.
I've had an absolutely amazing time with all of you guys, it's been lovely to meet great people and make even better friends. If anyone has any questions, feel free to pm me, after my viscet's are rehomed, I will be logging off.

I wish all of you the best,
Phantom
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lex » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:32 am

@Phantom - hey there! i'm very sorry to see you go. I know I haven't talked with you a lot but you've been a pretty constant presence in the community. i'll be really sad to see you leave - i hope to see you sometime later though. <3 thanks for giving the community all you have.
@park_eunhuii - that's really nice of you to do! i'm sure it helps a lot of people, thank you. i like those gift lines, also!

hey guys, posting a readoption of two of my viscets here. both of em are batches!
Image Image
just kidding im back a little
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:44 am

@park_eunhuii So many gift lines *drools*
@~Phantom Like lex said I know we never talked much, but still, it's sad to see you go. I hope all your viscets go to great homes and people who will love them, and I also hope that whatever you do next will be something you love doing, just like the way I'm sure you used to enjoy viscets. c:
@lex Good luck with the readopts! I have a feeling the 1st one in particular will be hard to win. ;)

Hey all! I'd like to introduce a new viscet of mine but first I want to host a join.me stream to make some free art for you guys! :)

Wasn't a very long stream sadly, but rest assured I'll be streaming again soon if I get the time. ^-^
Finished product:

But like I said above, I'd like to introduce a new viscet of mine! Meet Enojado Santana, my new little trouble maker ;)
Enojado was kindly given to me by the awesome Ash Wolf!
He's going to be a bit of an experiment. I've never actually made one of my viscets "evil", but I want to make him the villain of an upcoming story of mine (a sequel, actually!). So, yeah. And hey if you guys have any advice on villain viscets (heh) I'd love to hear it!
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me