➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - updates on pg 658

Postby Matreats » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:42 am

Matreats wrote:
Hey guys ;0 I’m looking for art of my viscets! I can pay with characters, c$ and/or pets! Hit me up if you’re interested!

──I AM LOKI, OF ASGARD!─────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
──────────────AND I AM──
┌────────────────────┐
hello! my name is matreats c:
I love art, well-written characters,
and I love to roleplay as well ☆

RP characters
eldemore

└────────────────────┘
──BURDENED WITH─────────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
───────GLORIOUS PURPOSE

Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby Vinny the cop » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:55 am

hi i'm back again with some questions ;v;
how do we know that we claimed an egg?
how do we know that the parent and the egg share a similar color?

help??

Golden
ember
Vinny
Vinny the cop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:09 am

Master killer wrote:hi i'm back again with some questions ;v;

help??

If you post a submission, include the egg you want to adopt and your submission is alright / fully correct, then you have automatically claimed the egg. It can take a while until the queue gets updated, so that has nothing to do with it. As long as your form is fine, when you post, you have claimed an egg.
      Well your second question I can only answer by: you see it. Your Viscet has dark green? The egg has dark green? Similar color check. The colors, of course, do not have to be 100% the same, as this is almost impossible, but they have to be similar. And, yes, as already stated... you know that by comparing your Viscet to the egg / compare the egg to your Viscet. There is no other way

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinny the cop » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:12 am

tenlittlesoldierboys wrote:

help??

If you post a submission, include the egg you want to adopt and your submission is alright / fully correct, then you have automatically claimed the egg. It can take a while until the queue gets updated, so that has nothing to do with it. As long as your form is fine, when you post, you have claimed an egg.
      Well your second question I can only answer by: you see it. Your Viscet has dark green? The egg has dark green? Similar color check. The colors, of course, do not have to be 100% the same, as this is almost impossible, but they have to be similar. And, yes, as already stated... you know that by comparing your Viscet to the egg / compare the egg to your Viscet. There is no other way

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3376870&start=620#p119045408 does this seem right? ;v; i really want to claim an egg

Golden
ember
Vinny
Vinny the cop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:29 am

Master killer wrote:
tenlittlesoldierboys wrote:

help??

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3376870&start=620#p119045408 does this seem right? ;v; i really want to claim an egg

looks fine to me
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:51 am

-Replies later-

Hey everyone! I've been gone for a week on vacation, but now I'm back! :) I'm so glad I didn't miss much of the Summer event ^-^
Anyways, I thought I'd stream some free art of viscets for as many people as possible and to chat with all of you c:

Click here to join
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:37 pm

replies! wrote:@~Teya~ - Gosh dangit, I missed it! I hope it was really fun though!
@Matreats - I can maybe do something for you? I can PM you a little later with examples and payment!
@Starshine - Ooh congrats on becoming a GA! I've never connected to b&w designs very well, but I may end up entering!
@Barnes&Rogers - Ahh what a cutie! His ears especially are lovely! Name suggestions - Tyre [pronounced teer], Colin, Kyon?

Advertising a re-adopt I'm hosting! And showing off my viscet storage! I finished coding it today, the link is in my signature if you'd like to see my hard work ;0
click the image to be taken to the post v
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby funderful;; » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:57 am

[i'll do replies in a bit, but in the meantime, congrats to those of you with new viscets, good luck to those in comps, and good luck to those selling or seeking art!]

hey everyone, long time no see/speak! i haven't posted in the fanclub for.. so long?? i guess it's been like several months or even a year, but heck. it's so nice to see that the community has grown (2500+ viscets and counting?! oh gosh that's a lot of 'cets!) and that there are so many new faces too!

i'm just popping in to say that i'm selling a tier 2 custom/myo ticket for 1800 da points (and only da points, sorry!), so if you're interested in buying it, pm me!
funderful;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:10 am

Figured I'd post all my replies and finished art from the stream in a separate post so everyone can see! C:

P. 676 / 675
@funderful;; I bet ya that Tier 2 will go quite quickly! People always want more customs ;)
@mango marmalade,, It's sad when someone puts a viscet up for re-adoption; but also a happy thing because you know there is someone else out there who will love your viscet cx And also -- nice 'cet storage ! I hope you're able to join my next stream, I'd love to do some art for you especially since it seems a few of your viscets have none! :O
@Matreats Ah, sadly my commissions are closed atm ^^
@starshine, HUGE congrats, Starshine ! I'm not sure if I've seen you around before. It's always great seeing fresh faces for the guest artists :)
@Master killer Welcome to our awesome community <3 ~

P. 674
@Barnes&Rogers What a cute 'lil guy! I just adore eye mutations. For some reason I feel like his name should start with an "R". Like Rory or Ronny. IDK why XD
@Gadgetrocks WOW. Tekeo's mane edit !! I'm in love x.x That's just plan rad o.o
@tiny little box Aww, that's so nice of you! I hope you post the headshots here so everyone can see :)
@muttgirl310 That art of Prairieeee<3 Crow looks so adoreable, oh my gosh x'D I should really get around to doing a Mine vs. Yours as well. I've never done it OwO
@brave vesperia Oh gosh, that must be so hard working that much. I really hope you pay off your loans as quick as possible, because that really sounds sucky. Eve is really beautiful, though <3 Hopefully you'll find a bf / mate for her soon (or maybe not, because it seems you're just gonna torture her!! XD)
@Cutieduckpie Just the concept of a half viscet, half flower sounds soooo unbelievably cool. I'd love to see what you do with them!
@Prince Audric Love those lines C:

P. 673
@juice box. Bahari sounds coolio, that siren idea is really intriguing c:
@NurseGlowButt Screeee <3 Kyou is one of my favorite Legendaries, their design is flawless <333
@edgy cat of DOOM Silphera is such a cutie pie! :) Beautiful mane.
@Levi the Penguin Welcome back to the community!
@Kydashing Ezraa, wow I love them smm <33 Just such wonderful colors and markings, and mutations.. everything XD

Whew. That was a lot of replies! Now onto the art from my stream :)

Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenAxolotl » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:24 am

@starshine- they look great! I cant wait to see all the forms.
@master- welcome to the community and I hope your egg hatches into a beautiful babe
@mango- good luck on your readoption!
@funderful- good luck on selling your myo! If I had points I would definitely PM you. It's nice of you to sell it
@Teya- thank you! I love him to bits! Also, your art is super cute! I wasnt ar the stream for very long but it was fun!

So I'm looking for art of my Kyou (in my viscet storage in my signature)! I have rares for art or I can do an art trade!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[ my viscets ]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xart trades are open!
xAsk me about commissions!
xMercy main!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄