➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:18 am

@Rescue
    Good luck on finding a mate for your handsome boy c:

@howling
    Take good care of yourself ♥

@griff
    Those gift lines are so freaking adorable <3
    I wish I wouldn't such as much in coloring in stuff as I do cx

@lunala

I really adore your custom ♥ what a sweet, colorful king
    I'd love to provide any relationships for him, that you want cx I do have over 50 Viscets and some of them have been living for a few hundred years already and some can time travel or something similar, so there surely would be some who would've been able to know him in some way or another ^-^

-----

And maybe I will edit in some Viscets, that I have to introduce, later... I actually think that I have gotten quite a few since I lastly did some introducing...

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:39 am

@teya - congrats on being in the community for a year, the year sure gone by fast! Hope you're enjoying your time here ,
I love seeing you around in the community! Here's to another year <3
@Kiffell - I,,, adore flynn's design whoa. I love the name you picked out as well, can't wait to see him around more!
@squid - yeeee happy december! If I haven't said it already, super congrats on becoming staff dude, I love your designs so much hhhhh - those color-ins are super cute too!
@Lunala - what a colorful fluffy boy! I really dig his story and might have to stalk him for watch for character development am excited to see him around!
@griff - aaAAA what cute lines
@edgy cat - yeah, anyone is allowed to make likes or art!
@rescue - Rowan is so cute, I love his colors!
@Howling - gosh howling, i know i've already said it in the other chat, but it's been such an honor to work and compete with you over the past years. I'm gonna miss you for sure, and I wish you luck and happiness in whatever your future may bring <3 do your best dude!

Stopping by to reassure y'all that I'm still alive haha, just been super busy as the semester is coming to the end and holidays are coming up.

but I'm streaming art if anyone would like to come watch or chat!
a fair warning, I'm trying a different streaming service so please be patient with me as I get used to it ;;; There is music tho so that's cool: Link: https://picarto.tv/SilverSamurai

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:44 am

Hey just here to quickly post, I'm in need of some C$ ASAP so doing art for it! My DA
      Please PM me! I don't have many Viscet examples as i'm still very new the community rip!

ok i've decided i'm actually too lazy and gave up but im still open for bribe comms

---

ok hERE we go with an actual post! Introducing my three babes,

Male//Single//Bi

This is my first cet, Jericho! He's Takeru's best friend and a single dad. He's very interested in saving animals and just generally caring for the planet.

Male//Taken/Bi
      This is Takeru who was gifted to me by the lovely Wrathia! He's a spiritual, soft hearted fella. Just wants to kinda find himself.

Female//Single//Gay

This is Demetria! She's Jericho's eldest daughter. She's bold and unafraid to speak her mind, tells it how it is. She lives in the arctic as a scientist, studying it.
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lex » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:20 am

Code: Select all
+ replies!!! +
@dolly - wow, jericho is absolutely beautiful!!
@SilverSamurai - I'd stop by but unfortunately picarto doesn't work all that well for me ): hope its going good though!!
@howling - I'm sad to see you go! that is one beautiful adopt, though... you really are quite the talented designer. <3 hopefull we'll talk in the future!
@griff - that colorin is so cute ;_; maybe....

OKAY so... hey guys!! for once I'm posting about something other than an art stream

I've come here because I'm trying to organize something and I think it'd be pretty interesting to play. A game of D&D -- with viscets. So... viscet dungeons & dragons. I've gotten permission from Mint to do it and I'd love to do it if enough people are interested.

If you don't know, dungeons and dragons (d&d for short) is a tabletop role-playing game where there is one person, a dungeon/game master (dm/gm) who runs/referees the game, and there are several players that have races and classes. you role-play and roll dice to determine the outcomes of your actions. Usually when you're playing d&d you play as various fantasy races - elves, humans, dwarves for example - but in this one, you'll be able to play as your viscets! The game will be done online on a program called roll20 and I plan on playing as the dm. (For people who do know stuff about d&d, we'll be playing 5e because that's the only edition I have enough materials to play with oops)

honestly, if you're at all interested in playing you can pm me about it. you don't necessarily have to know how to play d&d - I have resources to teach you and it's actually a surprisingly easy game to pick up, though it can be daunting at first. to play, we'll need around 3-6 players (if there are more than 6 people wanting to do it - which i doubt it but yknow, things happen sometimes - I'll have to figure something out;;.)

but yeah! I want to keep this fairly short because I don't like writing huge word heavy posts but, again, if you're interested, pm me ! <3 and thanks for reading

edit: 4 people interested so far! ^^
edit 2: 6 people! if you're really interested go ahead and pm me and i'll talk to you about it but probably no more players after this point. i'll post again about this though if any players drop out or anything <3
just kidding im back a little
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:12 am

Replies:
@lex, really can't wait to start!
@Dolly, such cuties! <3
@Silver, ahh really wished I could have joined, though work has my hands tied ;-;

Soery guys to cut it short. My computer froze mid screen and wouldn’t work so I had to shut it down. I’m going to get it fixed so please bare with me ;-;
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IMadeYouRead.This » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:53 pm

Replies:
@rescue2001 I wish the best of luck to you in finding a mate for your Rowan! He sounds like a sweetheart.
@howlingtothestars that adopt is stunning and I wish everyone luck in that competition.
@SilverSamurai I am most certainly glad that you are still alive! :lol: I hope all is going well for you in your school life as well as at home life.
@Dolly Fist of all, I love your username! I have a character with the same name. Second of all, i'd like to welcome your viscets.
@lex I love d&d!! I hope it actually becomes a thing here in the viscet community because a have a few viscets mysekf that enjoy that game. ^^
@Ash Wolf I am super sorry about your computer troubles and I hope you are able to get them fixed.

Hello and Happy Holidays to everyone! It's been a while since I have posted on here but I wanted to introduce some new fellas I got a while back. You don't know how happy it makes me to be a part of this community and there are so many king generous people I have met. Speaking of that I would like to make a few shout outs to some people who have made being on here so much fun!

true knight - There is so much i'd like to say to you but I am terrible for words and excuse me for that. Thank you so much for all you have done for me and everyone else on here. Not only have you made this experience amazing for me but you have done so much to give back to others that I couldn't help but express this here on the fan page. Thanks to you I have this beautiful gal who I adore so very much. You have been there is hard times and even read what I had to say when I was feeling down. Thank you!

Mint Chip - Not only do you basically run this place but you are by far one of the kindest people I have talked to on here. Though our conversations are short you have always been super kind and helpful when it came to my misunderstanding of the rules ect ect. Thank you for all you have done for me and everyone else!

tiny little box - You are my friend, my buddy, my pal and there are so many other things I could call you but I will stop there. :lol: You are truly a sweet and wonderful person and I am thankful to have met you. Thank you for all the fun chats and sticking with me through hard times!

I wish I could write every person on here to let them know how great they are but that would take far more time than I am given. So know that I am thankful to have been given the pleasure of being a part of this community and Happy Holidays!!

Here are some new guys and gals that I can proudly say are a part of my little viscet family:

Panpina and Bayou and their beauotful children Atlas and Claddagh
They were given to me by their previous owner because they had been inactive and wanted them to have a new home. I can assure them that they are very much loved and taken care of and now that I am back they will be getting much more art and hopefully more relationships like friends and maybe even family in the future.

Penelope who, if I might say, is a stunning batch I had gotten between a viscet of tiny little box's and my own. Not much as been done with her in character development but that will most certainly change soon.

Rosaline, who really needs more art, is a gal who's very much into theater and performing arts. She's a confident individual in need or more friends.

All my viscets are open to relationships and some are open to out of character breeding. You are welcome to pm me about any of them because I'd love to get my babies some more friends!

Thank you for taking the time to read all of this and so sorry for the long post.
Happy Holidays! 🎄
»»-------------------¤--------------------««
My ToyHouse
My Viscets

.....·• •·.....
Male
Bi
♡ Taken ♡

»»-------------------¤--------------------««
Artwork by Corgi
IMadeYouRead.This

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:36 am

HEY Y'ALL

I hope everyone is doing well and staying afloat! replies are at the bottom of the post <3

I just wanted to announce a couple new babes who need relations and to show off the snazzy art lex did of them ;u; as well as a final girl I just got yesterday <3

First off is Red!

She was a dA auction jolteon held, and I couldn't help but AB her;; she's an older and scruffier viscet who flirts with just about anyone she finds attractive. So, with that in mind, she's pansexual with a preference for females! She is open for a boyfriend/girlfriend/significant other but please keep in mind this may not be permanent. If I find her a fitting mate, I will break her up with the S.O. but i will tell you so you know <3 this is purely character development material!
    Anyway, Red is a drifter, one who's had many years under her belt and knows a thing or two about living in just about any conditions possible. She's got street smarts and wisdom, but she's not about to keel over anytime soon. She's a tough lady c;

Next up is Yui!

This is what I have down for her so far (pulled from our DnD group chat):
    I haven't much developed her yet, but that's only because I haven't had the time to write her story. She's a very soft-spoken girl with too much mercy.
    She's pretty good-humored despite her quiet nature and she has a lil bit of a fickle heart (aka she falls in love a lot much like her father), but she's a great listener and usually has some pretty nice advice to give. That being said, she's sensitive and doesn't much like overly blunt types;;
    Her story will be coming soon <3 she is bisexual with no preference and I would love to find her a boyfriend or girlfriend c: same situation as above, though I would be more keen on advancing their relationship to mates than with Red.

Finally, I'd like to introduce Alyss.
    by SilverSamurai

lex tried for her for me; she was the thankful viscet and lex's form made me cry when I read it over;; I won't link it because //// but you can find it easily if you're feeling especially interested
    I named her after the pet that lex had who unintentionally had a hand in our relationship blossoming; recently, that pet passed away and I miss her, even if I never had a chance to hold her.
    Alyss is much like Yui; soft-spoken and sweet, however she's much less easy to wrangle into a relationship. She has a naturally untrusting instinct and it takes quite a bit for her to relax and open up to others. She is a lesbian, but she is not looking for a girlfriend or mate at the moment. <3

I won / obtained a few others recently but for the moment I'm unable to type much more; I'm on mobile and my fingers are about to fall off RIP

@IMadeYouRead.This ///// thank you so much <3 I'm still really glad you like her c: and honestly my PM box is always open no matter what; you can come to me and rant any time you may need to!
    @ash wolf I hope the stream went well, even if it ended a bit abruptly!! <3
    @lex <3333333333
    @dolly what lovely babes! <3 how kind of wrathia to gift you a viscet c:
    @silver hope the stream was fun my guy!! Sry I couldn't make it ;u;
    @ten introduce the children
    @howling I will miss you so much <3 even though we never spoke much, I really wish we'd had more time to talk and catch up. Good luck! I know you'll do great things!
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catskitten » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:36 am

the winter giving event was fun wish I could of been apart of it longer but irl time crunch XD

Anyways I wanted to show some art

Didn't think I would get anything so these two made me really happy:)

By Rescue2001
Of my cookie viscet Ahoy

By cyberdragon725
Of my viscet cat in the hat Sketch

For steampunkvale
Of a very pretty royal

@ true knight
Some lovely art there!
@ IMadeYouRead.This
Congrats:)
@lex
yessssss i want in on this so bad
@Dolly
Some pretty viscets:)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:42 pm

@Catskitten The art of Ahoy is adorrrrable!<3
@true knight I love Yui. I was so jealous of you when I first saw her x3
@ •Ash Wolf• I hope your computer is fixed soon! ;o;
@lex oml, that sounds so fun ;u;
@Dolly Takeru is so nice to look at, I love those edits, they add so much!
@SilverSamurai Aww, missed it :c

EEEEEEEEE

Alright, I'm finally finished drawing a picture of all of my viscets in one drawing!!
I'm so happy with the results!! And thank you so much, D-Send who watched me make some of it and especially Macyduke -- who watched ALMOST THE WHOLE THING which btw took like, 3 days, (and also made my drawing even slower because it was so fun talking to them Lmao).

Here it is!!
Click for the nonblurry version.

The story behind this is I made it as a Birthday present for myself. Although it is a day late, (my birthday was yesterday, and I couldn't quite finish it :c) So, yeah!
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:52 pm

@Teya that is literally the cutest, I love it omg <33 nice work on that!!
@Catskitten those are super cute <33

Minty kid batch is UFA! Very simple, just personality, gif, and fiction required plus some optional extras. :>
Last edited by G1 Sunstreaker on Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me