➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby mellow yellow. » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:12 pm

Code: Select all
replies—
Wraithia - o m g  I need that doll bab. Congrats on those two
Ash wolf - I love the sketch you made for my new babies. Thank you so much!
Steampunkvale - We may get what we're both looking for in this post then!

Woo I finally got some replies done!

Small comment before I get started. I'm kinda getting scared with all of the legendaries that have been released between all of the breedings and such because it's starting to look a lot like Kalons have been recently, and I think a lot of less popular people (like myself) know how hard it is to even get noticed in that community, let alone win.

Okay. Time to actually post.

I am opening up commissions, but only a couple types for now. I only have one example of this type, but I'm looking to do some pop linelesses. This will mostly be for practice since my style has been changing pretty rapidly. I will also have traditional sketches (clean and basic) and -maybe- chibi commissions open.

The base price for pop commissions are 1500 points and -if the conversions from all of these C$ auctions is right- 270 C$. The more complex the character is, however, the more expensive the pop linelesses will be. I will have to assess any submissions I get separately. I will only have three slots for these open, but if more than one people post within a couple minutes of each other past the third slot, I will keep them. Sketches and chibis will most likely be the first ones done. I have a link to my DA on my profile and below in my signature if you would like to see examples of the commissions

Slots:
Pop Lineless -
-Open
-Open
-Open

Chibis -
-open
-open
-open

Sketches (clean or basic) -
-open
-open
-open

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:07 am

Sweet and Salty wrote:
Small comment before I get started. I'm kinda getting scared with all of the legendaries that have been released between all of the breedings and such because it's starting to look a lot like Kalons have been recently, and I think a lot of less popular people (like myself) know how hard it is to even get noticed in that community, let alone win.

I don't see how this was relative to post at all, Sweet and Salty.

Aside from the few UBPs won during our Summer Prompt Event, all of the UBPs obtained were by donating a fairly large sum of actual USD to a charity. The UBPs merely a means to inspire people to be generous and our community is immensely generous. To be clear, I didn't see Kalons hosting a Charity event where they made Legendary tickets sell-able again. I didn't see them giving incentive to their large community, that has more individuals with the cash to burn, to donate to aid those families who have lost their homes, pets and loved-ones. The reason so many currently exist in our community right now and are being used is because of those immensely generous individuals who thought they could make a difference, and with a very small incentive they gave of their hard earned funds. Popularity had nothing to do with it. We raised over 2,500.00 USD for Hurricane relief (which I have proof of every donation) because of those people who just happened to have the money and were willing to give because of an abstract idea of receiving a ticket that could give them a legendary baby. Not a custom, unlike Kalons, but an offspring which may or may not turn out how they expected or initially wanted. These very unique items (UBPs) count for the users Legendary win for that year as well, so all those people you see using their UBPs will not be able to compete in legendary competitions unless they are providing help for a friend. Any of the individuals using their UBPs won't be able to compete for Halloween's Legendaries or for Winter/Christmas' Legendaries.

You are noticed plenty, Sweet and Salty, but I wouldn't advise making yourself noticed in this mannerism. It's not flattering in the least. I don't see how you can compare a Charity Event which is the only time UBPs have been "purchasable" (via donating to a charity to receive) to regular sales by individuals for custom tickets where the funds obtains went directly to the owner(s) pockets. Because there's no similarity at all in that. We do a lot for our community, true's giveaway for example, the summer prompt thread I ran, the non-owner raffle currently going on. Or you know, choosing to void someone's second batch submission so you could finally get yours accepted - which just happened yesterday, Sweet and Salty. We make a lot of choices and decisions, so we can help to raise this community higher.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:38 am

Mint Chip wrote:
Sweet and Salty wrote:

I don't see how this was relative to post at all, Sweet and Salty.

Aside from the few UBPs won during our Summer Prompt Event, all of the UBPs obtained were by donating a fairly large sum of actual USD to a charity. The UBPs merely a means to inspire people to be generous and our community is immensely generous. To be clear, I didn't see Kalons hosting a Charity event where they made Legendary tickets sell-able again. I didn't see them giving incentive to their large community, that has more individuals with the cash to burn, to donate to aid those families who have lost their homes, pets and loved-ones. The reason so many currently exist in our community right now and are being used is because of those immensely generous individuals who thought they could make a difference, and with a very small incentive they gave of their hard earned funds. Popularity had nothing to do with it. We raised over 2,500.00 USD for Hurricane relief (which I have proof of every donation) because of those people who just happened to have the money and were willing to give because of an abstract idea of receiving a ticket that could give them a legendary baby. Not a custom, unlike Kalons, but an offspring which may or may not turn out how they expected or initially wanted. These very unique items (UBPs) count for the users Legendary win for that year as well, so all those people you see using their UBPs will not be able to compete in legendary competitions unless they are providing help for a friend. Any of the individuals using their UBPs won't be able to compete for Halloween's Legendaries or for Winter/Christmas' Legendaries.

You are noticed plenty, Sweet and Salty, but I wouldn't advise making yourself noticed in this mannerism. It's not flattering in the least. I don't see how you can compare a Charity Event which is the only time UBPs have been "purchasable" (via donating to a charity to receive) to regular sales by individuals for custom tickets where the funds obtains went directly to the owner(s) pockets. Because there's no similarity at all in that. We do a lot for our community, true's giveaway for example, the summer prompt thread I ran, the non-owner raffle currently going on. Or you know, choosing to void someone's second batch submission so you could finally get yours accepted - which just happened yesterday, Sweet and Salty. We make a lot of choices and decisions, so we can help to raise this community higher.

100% true Mint!
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:11 am

@Wrathia - congratulations on your new additions!! Spice is adorable, and her name is absolutely perfect!
@Griff - dang griff, back at it again with those amazing adopts!! Seriously tho, they are amazing!!!
@Ash Wolf - congratulations on your new viscet! He is fabulous looking and the names are amazing ^^ Your art is beautiful as well!
^u^
@steampunkvale - I hope you find some good pairings for your viscets and good luck finding art ^u^ I would message you if my anatomy and physiology class didn't own my soul right now ;u; hahaha
@Sweet and Salty - I am sorry that you feel that way, but just don't stop trying. It is easy to give up and make excuses as to why you
can't win, but learn from your mistakes and keep practicing and I promise that one day it will all work out. The legendary competitions (and competitions in general) aren't about popularity, it is about time, effort, and devotion. A form holding the bare minimum won't really be considered particularly when there is a form that has gone above and beyond. Keep practicing and keep writing and drawing. You will have much better chances at winning if you are able to create a form that brings the character and the story behind them to life, rather than just simply listing a few things about them. There are a lot of people in the community that would be more than happy to help you and give advise out to you. Put yourself out there, don't just curl up and make excuses. Be brave and try something new, you never know what will come of it.

well I wanted to introduce a few viscets but I have class again in 5 minutes so I will edit it all in afterwards X'D I hope you guys are having a good day and that you're all staying safe c:
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lex » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:22 am

@howling - rip howling i feel. also, i have i ever told u that ur signature is amazing cause yeah that's a thing
@mint chip - whoa
@sweet and salty - we aren't kalons ): i know other people have said it but like, this wasn't a popularity thing. none of this has been a popularity thing. users spent money and, well, users more invested in viscets - which tend to be the more popular ones - are probably a lot faster to give $100 to charity with the incentive of a legendary than someone who's not. it's just... spending money isn't a popularity thing. there were equal chances to get a ubp.
@steampunk - i'll look ;0;
@ash - that MANE is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also that sketch ';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; lovely
@griff - ;_______________________________; <3333333333333333

wow, lex is posting on the fanclub again! and lex never posts on the fanclub if she doesn't have a stream! except she does so ha, i'm doing a commissioned non-viscet piece first that ive owed for a while and then going back to doing viscet stuff. might refine that little doodle animation i did last night or smth idk/ i want company and ppl to talk to <3
just kidding im back a little
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby barbatos. » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:24 am

@howling - excited to see the new cets!
@steampunk - I'd offer any that had fitting personalities and such, but a lot of mine are being reworked!
@mint - that was a very good response! I really hope everyone stops complaining about the batches.

Just reposting this as I have only one completed form.
D.Va Online wrote:No replies, I'm excited to get this out!!

Neo's kid is up for adoption! Click the picture to go to the adoption!
It's an interesting comp, so I recommend you try out!
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
benny || he/they || adult || ♥ taken ♥
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

i'm benny, and i'm a bit socially anxious but friendly!
i tend to stick to myself, but feel free to reach out! i don't bite!
my current interest is genshin impact, venti is the little blorbo from my shows
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:00 pm

@D.Va Online I had every intention of trying out for that magnificent child...but I think I need to work on the characters I currently have, for now. Good luck! I always love Shadybro's designs, and this one was...wow!
@Lex Hope the stream was fun!
@Howling Hope class was...uh...informative? xD I hope it went by quickly, at least!
@Steampunk You've got some flippin' beautiful viscets. Good luck to you finding breeding partners!
@Ash Wolf I love that handsome dude, Such pretty hair!!

Here to introduce some new viscets and look for friends and such.

This is Djinn. Info is here.

-Djinn is an observer. Typically drifting about the world, unseen, watching the way people react to things. He has massive amounts of power, but the most he uses it for is for his own enjoyment. Now, this could be anything from causing someone to trip out in traffic, someone finding a random bit of cash floating on the breeze, or even someones family member being cured of some sickness.
He likes to observe, as he can do the same thing multiple times and get a different response each time. People are mildly interesting to him, and if he finds a target intriguing enough, he might follow them around and give them a sudden change of luck here and there...good or bad just depends on his mood.
Typically he is unseen, but sometimes he makes himself known to the world, not bothering to cover up what he is. Some view him as a genie, as he can grant 'wishes', though he doesn't do so unless he has a good reason. He wont do something just because someone asked him to.
He could use a few targets, whether it is good or bad, to fill his time with. He is also extremely flirtatious, though they'd be brief flings and nothing steady. He might make a few friends here and there, though he doesn't spend much time near the same people for long.

-----

This is Axel Rocket (Info here)

-Rocket is an interstellar rock star. He can travel about space (And dimensions/worlds, due to the portals about my world of Nexxus) he can show up at random and vanish just as quickly, usually leaving no trace of where he might end up next. It's not about money, for him, it's about the music. He loves to sing and write songs, and his music usually is themed around space, story telling, or some sort of inspirational message. He cares deeply for his fans and always tries to make time for them.

His parents were very disapproving of his chosen path and broke off all communication with him due to his 'defiance'. It broke his heart, but he felt the tug to do what his heart desired, so this spills over into his music. Always encouraging others to do what they love and to never give up at it.
He's a goofy sort of fellow and has a signature grin that spreads like wildfire to anyone he flashes it at. He can be overly animated and has 'poses' he likes to strike.

He's open for friends, enemies, and brief flings. I'm not super certain of mates yet but I will always entertain the idea. (No breedings, though.)

----------

Last...but absolutely not least...(I saved the best for last...)

Jophiel...

Jude, Kunal, and Lyf's father has always been a massive part of my characters and their world. He's never had a face and always was hiding somewhere in the background of my mind. I debated on making him into a custom, but my image of him was always something...different, fierce, almost otherworldly. Which is fitting since he is supposed to be this horrifically malicious figure that caused a LOT of crap to go down before vanishing.

James did such an amazing job on him, he's everything I never could put a face on, but James did for me. I'm honored and enamored both. (Thank you so much James. <3 You're so awesome!)

Jophiel has a lot of history behind him. He was one of the First, true Gods of Nexxus and, with the others, helped form and shape the world. Where as the other Gods wanted peace, though, Jophiel made it his personal playground. The other gods eventually grew angry with him when they realized what he was doing, but Jophiel destroyed any who got in the way of his fun. Frustrations abound, a few of the gods simply abandoned Nexxus and went off to create their own little worlds. Some of their children would pop up here and there, trying to take back what they believed rightfully belonged to their fathers or mothers. Jophiel disposed of them quick enough.

Jophiel, currently, has done a great deal of watching. Mortals have always been interesting to him, but the arrival of Kasdeya, whom was tearing the world apart, has come to amuse him greatly. He's debated on making her his wife, but so far he hasn't approached her. He does enjoy messing with her plans, though. Destroying some of her creations or ruining some of her more well thought out plans. He has been very amused by her and everything going on in the world, currently.

Jophiel does what he wants, when he wants, not bothering to give anyone who gets in his way the time of day. He kills without thought and, if he fancies it, decides to let them live while slowly taking everything from them. He is a dangerous sort, being both petrifying and alluring at the same time. He fancies females and has taken a few wives in his lifetime, though there is no real loyalty to any of them. There's no goodness within Jophiel, even though at some point or another someone might think they see a glimmer of it. It'd merely be him playing games with someone.

Jophiel doesn't have friends, nor really allies, at least none that he considers allies. But I'm willing to take any and all offers for whatever you come up with. Like I mentioned, he has taken many wives/mates, but will never remain with just one. And I also do not plan on any breedings atm, ooc or IC, sorry.

Sorry for the long post, but thank you for reading! Happy halloween, guys! Hope October is a fantastic month for you!
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:57 pm

repliels <3 wrote:@ash wolf
    holy crap that viscet's mane is to die for honestly??? the colours and design is so good yo
    your sketches are also super super cute !! i might end up pming you aaaa <333

@steampunkvale
    oooooo your viscets are so so gorgeous !! especially elliot alright fine i admit that im a bit biased towards elliot since he's the first one that i think i had tried out for in the viscet community;;; but holy crap your idea was a whole lot more developed and everything asdfghjkl;
    eek your art is also super interesting to look at! i don't see very many artists who draw with a cartoony style, so your art is definitely refreshing to look at, in a way ^^;

@lex
    i've,,,,,, never,,,,,,,,,,,, ever,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, had the chance to join one of your streams ;;;;;;;;
    but i'll do it one day !! one day !! i swear !! anyways asdfghjkl; i hope you had / are having fun ahh <33

@d.va online
    woAH neo's kiddo looks so cool !! i'd totally try out if i wasn't so busy / actually connected rip </3
    but the comp does look pretty interesting! hope you get entries that you like <3

@razors
    woah man your viscets are always so beautiful, but jophiel made me choke on thin air and question my existence a little. he looks so good ohh myy gooooooood
    i dont have the time to scroll through everything about jophiel, but something tells me that i should because your stories are always super interesting and jophiel's story sounds like a bit of a roller coaster ahh

well. hi. im back. sorta. im not gonna offer coding again because i am pretty busy and wouldn't have any time to work on commissions, but i sorta wanted feedback on my forms + i wanted to look for artists as well. i might be looking for potential relationships for my viscets, and i have a new guy to introduce.

i really really love the design for viscet 1899, and this is what i have for her. i did that all yesterday, so im pretty tired and i didn't really have a chance to proofread it yet. i will get to that sooner or later, i believe. anyways, i am looking for an art piece for her! i was thinking of maybe a headshot or smthn of her with her head bowed with tears and burning roses around her. the background could be a purple pinkish gradient. honestly, if i this doesn't interest anyone, then i might draw it out myself. i dont draw viscets //at all// so this could be pretty good practice? i dunno. truth be told im pretty with how this turned out, but we'll see.

and then, i also have a new child to share ;v; this is ryota;
    he's a gift from shadow striker, and i'm super thrilled to be able to develop him more ;v; maybe i'll end up working on my other viscets LOL
    sadly enough, all the stuff i want to write for my viscets tend to not,,,, be pg13,,,, due to cursing
    he's open to relationships, though! i was planning for him to be a snarky boy, teasing willow along with supaku or something. i haven't totally figured out his orientation yet, so i'd rather not discuss romantic relationships at the moment ^^;

and uhhhhh i dont know where my viscet storage went but. the rest of my viscets are up for relationships! when i find the time to edit this post i'll add in links to their individual adopt thread/page thing and a link to their references ^^;

thanks for reading! i hope to become more active in this community ;v; kinda sad since my one year anniversary for viscets has gone by and i barely even noticed thanks to school OTL
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:54 am

Small Announcement

Ongoing Guest Artist Comp
alrighty, so as always our Ongoing Guest Artist search is continuing.
We've picked this months but please continue to try out for next months!

Nursery Artist Comp
We've also re-opened our Nursery Artist Search.
Not sure if this one will be entirely ongoing, we'll see how many people we hire by the end of it and determine whether we'll need more. But I encourage you, if you feel you can mix two viscet parents to try out! The artist search also includes a few Hatchery examples to use if you wish to try out to be both a Nursery and Hatchery artist. So give it your best shot and if you're wishing for any critiques or suggestions, feel free to ask!
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeve » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:24 pm

Hey everyone figured I'd say hello over here i am new to the community and while I've had a CS account for a while now I rarely use it so I'm very much still figuring out how to navigate, post pics, etc. But excited to be here! I've already gotten 4 gorgeous viscets that I adore and hope to post more info and eventually come up with some breedings (though I'm still figuring out how to do that properly) but wanted to say hello~

Looking forward to see even more viscets be released <3
Heyo~

Figured i'd finally getting around to a signature. My Name is Zeve.

here is my toyhouse for your viewing pleasure

*please note it's under construction as I have a loooot of characters to add~

Pretty much it.
Zeve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me