➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:03 pm

@Undyne. Princess Lorena is beautiful<3 I love the soft colors ;0; And I wish I could help you with that MYO, but I'm definitely not qualified XD
@shibiboi Cutie 'cet! Congratulations on your first viscet ! That's really cool, and if you want some art of her, PM me, I'd love to draw her c:
@SilverSamurai Oh wow, those painted drawings are gorgeous! ;o; I hope you find some peeps c:
@D.Va Online Welcome back ! I'm coming back from a kinda break as well<3
@Softballpup12 That pixel is adorable! C:
@tiny little box that gif hah xD Also, that's really nice of you to do that! I love giving free art to peeps too cx

Ok guys o.o

I JUsT finished my story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ !! OMG! I don't even know how long it is at this point, but it's 30 chapters in all !
Ahh!<3 I'm so happyy<3 I started this journey two. Whole. Months ago, so to be done, wow .. it feels really weird. But I'm so proud of myself tbh, I've never done something so long, and sticked with it!
But at the same time, I'm sad it has ended. But I know I will do more stories in the future with these awesome viscets, so it's not the end<3
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:57 am

No replies sorry!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys I'm only gonna be able to be here til' 11:00 eastern time because of another consequence, but I'll be back soon though don't worry.
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:33 am

I'm back today and should be back forever at the moment!
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:37 am

-no replies-
Meow o.o I made gift lines

Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:44 pm

No replies, sorry!! I'll do some in next post! <3

I did this late night yesterday and I'm pretty hella proud of it. I still need to polish some things up, such as mane lines and position on the head, and left feetie, it looks squashed compared to other one hah- But it has separate layers for mane, tail, ears, expressions, and items. So if I were to take slots to do one for you, I'd be able to remove tail with ease to draw a docked tail in, or do mane edits! c:

So after I polish things up, and do base colors,I'll probably start taking a couple of requests to test the base out with minimal edits viscet! Look out for that possibly tonight or tomorrow, as I'm going to a fair all day today rip

Last edited by fromage on Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:24 am

@mareep- oh my gosh, those lines are so cute! I adore the texture of the outline<3
@teya- whoa, those gift lines look amazing! I love the depth of the trees and the scene overall, and the paw prints on the tree are adorable! I'll have to color them in when I have time c: also congrats on finishing your story! I'll have to go read it sometime, it's amazing how much you have there!
@wolf- welcome back!
@undyne- princess Lorena is so cute! Dog designs are always good haha good luck finding someone to do your MYO, I would offer to do it but I am pretty busy at the moment. Can't wait to see it though!
@shibeboi- hello, congrats on your first viscet! Her design is gorgeous

I just wanted to pop in and say if anyone is in the path of the hurricane, please be safe and take care of yourselves.

Also, I am hesitantly opening relationships for the following viscets;

Nova - I don't have a ton for her, just that she is a kind mother-figure to everyone and doesn't have the heart to hold a grudge. She is interested in space explorations and moves from place to place often. Looking for; friends of similar interest
Zephyr - hes a wizard who has weak lightning magic and travels with storms. Looking for; other wizard/mages or traveling viscets that may come across him.
Shiki/King Nanashi - an unwilling king who was forced onto the throne. He sometimes sneaks out and wanders in a field outside his city or in the lower districts of his city to interact with others. Looking for; friends or associations
Aero - she is a young rebellious archer who is sort of a robin-hood figure, but with questionable morals. Looking for; friends, a mentor/teacher figure maybe, accomplices.
Rune - she is an apprentice mage who has no idea how to control herself and is just discovering her abilities. She likes to sneak out and cause trouble, often absent for hours on end. Looking for; other troublemaking viscets, a close friendship, friendships, accomplices.
Hikaru - can travel between the world of the living and the realm of the dead, but stays on the plane of earth while doing so, and becomes a ghostly-figure that leaves her body limp while she is doing so. She helps those struggling to find peace. Looking for; viscets similar to her, friends, possible relationships.

PM me and we can discuss any of the relationships, I develop mainly with art and paragraph/short stories. I don't bite! c:

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:25 am

@~Teya~ Cute gift lines!
@shibeboi Françoise is soo pretty, congrats on getting her!
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandstorm814 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:09 am

Hello - I was blesses by the rng and managed to win the viscet 1700 raffle!
It is a T2 ticket, and I'm looking for someone to design it for me.
I would like for it to be based of this image - For the edits,
I would be like there to be the rare trait of antlers, and the uncommon trait
of "wolf ears"

-------------------------------
    -------------------------------

@WolfwithWings38 - Good luck finding someone to design Louis!

@SilverSamurai - Good luck getting relationships for your viscets!
╔═══════════════════╗
x
x
x

Hey! I'm bree, and i’m not really that active. Looking to collect rare items

Image - Image - Art Shop-

╚═══════════════════╝
Sandstorm814

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:55 pm

@shibeboi congrats on winning your first viscet! And if you need friends let me know mine are always open for friends :)
@Undyne. congrats on your new addition! She's lovely. If I had time I'd totes help with the MYO, but I hope you find someone soon ^u^
@~Teya~ thats soo awesome Teya!!! I will try to read it when I have time, but I'm happy you were able to reach a personal goal :) Also the gift lines are super cute ^^
@mareep very cute!
@SilverSamurai oooh how cool! If I had anyone who fit I would totes throw them at you but the PPS bab is always welcome in the wild wood at Mama Pies day care or Sonya's Sweet shop oooor at Raa's place!
@WolfwithWings38 wb :) And good luck with the MYO congrats on it too ^^
@Sandstorm814 good luck with the MYO :)

Hey guys! Got a few adopts out, did a crazy hat thing ^^"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Also I still have this guy UFA ends on the 30th!
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invincible llama » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:00 am

replies wrote: @shibeboi congrats!! she's so cute!
@~teya~ congrats on finishing your story! i havent gotten around to reading it, but i will when i find the time!
@mareep thats adorable
@sandstorm congrats on winning the myo! hope you find someone to do it!

hi

ive been stalking this (and the last) thread for like 2+ years at least, but never actually posted except for that one time i posted for a re-adopt.

i have nine viscets atm, so ill be throwing them all here- they're all up for breeding when the nursery opens again!

keitha
adolph
tarika
angus
brooke
alto
vivace
amadeo
and aspen
typing this all out i just realized how many viscets i have that start with the letter 'a' holy heck

ill try to hide my sig when i remember because its super big
invincible llama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me