➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 {WIP}

Postby shishou » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:30 pm

@DogLife Congrats on getting your first viscet! I can't wait too see him around! c:

@Fox Well, I use Paint tool sai, which is pretty good! But I think its pay, idk I got mine
for free X3 I do suggest Fire Alpaca its free and good for beginners! owo

@Silver Ahhhhhh!!! Cute lines!! Must try it on with Allie! :0
if i eated soap. i dont eat it bc i did. no i didnt 😝😝😝
shishou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:21 am

Hello all<3 Just wanted to pop in and mark the thread~ A viscet has stolen my heart, and it isn't the legendary haha ;w; thought I was gonna slow down with tryouts

I do want to try my luck with the winged viscet though (and coding is difficult for me) so I could use all the help I could get in that area. So possibly pm me? There isn't much I could pay, but I could offer my art services in return (after the comp ends though, since I plan on doing the majority of the art in the form) Pm me about relationships as well possibly? I have a few niggling ideas, but it's all pretty unstable at the moment. Not sure about the connection I have with the legendary but hopefully it will blossom<3

@Fox I actually prefer Medibang Paint Pro over Firealpaca (both are free and have similar settings, but it's all about preference) cause Medibang's backdrop is black and when you're staring at a screen for hours on end that ends up being a blessing ;w; For me at least. I also have gimp cause it supports patterns and textures and a bunch other stuff (therefore scanlines- gimp is legit the best if you're broke) So if you like that effect don't try to choose between programs unless your PC can't handle it. I also use MS paint for simple pixels so I switch betwwen programs pretty heavily.

@Sabatea I honestly adore your work for viscets. ;w; It's always better if people come into the fanclub happy and (relatively hah) stress free, so take your time<3 You're own personal issues take precedence over everything else.

@Other Peeps The rule doesn't seem too restrictive, but the only problem for me is that I spend a bunch of time formulating responses to others online so yeahhh I'd maybe post every fifty pages if at that not that I don't

Congrats DogLife! Very beautiful colors, and gray with deep purple is always good to me<3 and kudos to Silver since I'll probs end up using the lines in the future~
heehee pubbyyy my pupitro
pupperino
pupcup
p
my dog
by shawty!
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Riverwolf10 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:21 am

Hello everyone!

I could use some help with the legendary (like everyone else, haha)
I already have the story and concept down, I am just in need of some art. If your interested, pm me! I have many forms of payment. Thank you for your consideration! I don't think I've ever fallen so hard for a Viscet before...
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Art by Howlingtothestars

ImageImage
Riverwolf10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soulsplosion » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:54 am

In regards to the new rules : I'll be keeping them as they are for now just to let people get a hang of them; maybe after a while it won't be nearly as hard/interfering as some people think. After a while, if a majority still feels like they should be decreased, I'll decrease the response limit to 2 and we'll see how that works.
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwi;; » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:08 am

@Silver,
    ahh, those lines are so cute! adorable.

@DogLife,
    aw, congrats, he's so cute^^

@Mint,
    eh, i know, same for me. i wish i could tryout, i don't have time though :3

I just wanted to say that Finn is now open for relationships, as well as all of my other viscets, PM me if so (:
Image ImageImageImageImageImage

hello there. My name's emma but you can call me kiwi;; Anyways, if you
    want, check out viscets and leave a comment saying kiwi;; referred you (;
    female / she, her / sagittarius / atheist / makeup enthusiast
    my viscets - viscet art - my characters - my DA

ImageImageImageImageImage Image
kiwi;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonets-of-destiny » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:49 am

@SilverSamurai Dang! Those lines are so gosh darn cute! I seriously love all your amazing art work Silver, especially your Viscet lines.

@DogLife Yeah congrats! That's so exciting!! I can't wait to see him around!

@kiwi;; Oh Finn is very handsome, I hope he finds a love soon, but he'll have no problem XP

@Everyone Ahh guys, all the event Viscets are so cute and I'm just so excited! There's like two weeks left until there all judged and I'm flipping out lol! Who else loves the winged Viscet!
I quit.
Dragonets-of-destiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mokastar712 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:51 am

Well, my every-five-pages is almost here -.-

@Silver Those are so cute!!! *goes off to colour in one of my viscets*

@Mint Chip Haha yeah. I practically hate impress me's, but it's legendary, so why not? It's also natural-coloured things like that are the death of me

@DogLife. Congrats! Hehe Jace is adorable.

@Fox, I use Photoshop ^w^ But then again, one of my brother's friends downloaded the file for him, and then transferred it to my computer...

~
Hey, guys, I'm happy to announce that my viscets Maizey and Altan are now looking for mates! All their information is here.

INTJ|Female|Straight|Canadian|Sagittarius|Christian
ImageImageImageImage

]|I{•--» sεεs вεαυтү мαү «--•}I|[

I don't know what to put here XP

mokastar712

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenAxolotl » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:24 am

@Silver those lines are precious
@Dog Life congrats on your first viscet!
@everyone who complimented my art: thanone you very much! I worked very very hard on it so I really hope I win the viscet I tried out for!
Last edited by QueenAxolotl on Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[ my viscets ]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xart trades are open!
xAsk me about commissions!
xMercy main!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ credit ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
QueenAxolotl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fox, » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:46 am

@doglife
ahhh, they're adorable (3 welcome (:
@kiwi
ahhh, he's so charming. good luck finding someone c:
@mokastar
good luck finding mates for them, you should have no problem c:
@starray
I might have to take that into consideration sometime... *evily plots*

annndd, whewww. I just realized I really want a female viscet, but almost all that I tryout for, I see them as males. rip me :c

hello!

im fox, and im not on too often at all.
check out my viscets

Fox,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:12 am

I just noticed that Brius has posted a new Viscet and I had to try out for that one... it looks soooooo pretty ♥ *hearteyes*
    Orange and red are two of my favourite colors, besides green... and together with the greys/grays, they look awesome on that Viscet cx

@Fox
    I know what you mean cx
    Well, I actually have two female Viscets, and I feel like that's enough for now, but I also always tend to make Viscets male, when trying out for them...^^

@moka

Good luck finding mates for your babes ^-^ I really like Maizey, but I can't offer her a mate^^...

@kiwi
    To you also good luck on finding a mate for Finn^^ I guess I can't offer a mate, but I could offer Noah as a friend, since he's a witcher cx and Tomasso would probably get along with Finn quite well also^^ the two of them seem very alike cx

I am also debating on whom I should ask for approval on breeding with my girl Candice, as soon as she's ready cx
    There are two male Viscets I have in mind, just for breeding... and both of them would be awesome
    I guess I'll wait until the 30 days are almost over and then I'll look if either of them maybe even has a mate then, so I can cross one out... if not, maybe I'll have come to a decision then cx

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery