Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby pallis » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:32 am

eggshells // THAT ART PIECE IS THE cUTEST THING IVE EVER SEEN,, i'd definitely offer to do an art trade but i have a lot of work already :,,,,0
SticksAndStones // good luck getting breeding and trading offers! your kals are gorgeous (and i love your kalon thread, it's put together so nicely)
cassafrass // i wish i could give you some good advice on how to get kals but tbh most of mine are customs or from nb batches :,,,)
_warrior // that ych is adorable! i'll definitely check it out later
Bailey-Boo // welcome back! i'm glad you're feeling better :>

hey what's up i never stream but here i go

working on my staff adopt while i have internet! it's gonna be slow going but hopefully streaming will keep me on task :,,)

https://join.me/svenskchoklad

thank you all for coming!! hopefully it wasn't too boring watching me fight with oekaki :,,)
Last edited by pallis on Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
♫ but you couldn't stand the weather here ♪
----------------------------------
pallis // adult // they/them

artist for kalon adopts

pallis#4972

----------------------------------
kalon adoptsmy kalonsdeviantart

|| || || ||

sig art by basketworm
pallis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madziu » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:06 am

Hello everyone :3 Hope you are all having an amazing day~ Sorry for the long post.

Pre-Growth wrote:I'm hoping to find someone to help me do a pre-growth for my kit Fyedka. His official growth date is October 28th. I'm pretty open for payment so it just depends on what you are looking for. ^^
Here he is:
Feel free to click on the picture to be taken to his page, I have some info on him up there. I've also posted a form here.

Breeding wrote:My cool down for breeding ends October 24th, so I'll be looking for any partners. None of my Kalons are in IC relationships so I'm fine with OOC or IC if you'd like. I'd be looking to find someone to breed Anurika with. Preferably with some similar traits but don't let that stop you from offering.
She is here:
Again, clicking her image will bring you to her info page. ^^
Now I would love, love to breed her with a Kal with a legendary trait (wings or merkal would be amazing!), and if anyone would like I would be willing to purchase an autopass item and kit selector for the breeding. All I would ask in return would be first pick of kits but that can be discussed at a later time, I'm very relaxed when it comes to those sorts of things. But again please don't let this deter you from offering! I'll look at everyone. ^_^
She is also open to friendships and such, so feel free to PM me~

Uncommon MYO wrote:I have some offers that I'm seriously considering but I'll put it out there again. I have an Unlimited Uncommon and under MYO available. I will look at already made Kalons (preferably with some uncommon edits), but if an artist is willing to help me with the design I'd be up for that as well. I have quite a few payment options so just PM me about it.

Kit UFA wrote:I also have a kit from the last breeding I did that my partner and I decided to put UFA. They are for non-owners only and it is just a simple prompt to enter. Competition ends October 31st.

Replies wrote:@Pallis Give me your art skills pleeaaase~ Can't wait to see the finished Kal!
@Bailey-Boo Ohh can't wait to see them!
@_warrior Good luck with the art! It looks adorable.
@cassafrass Congrats on having your Kal for a year and best of luck acquiring some more, they are quite addicting!
@SticksAndStones Best of luck trying to find some trades, maybe I'll take a look see~
@eggshells Ohh wow, that piece looks great! I hope you get some good art trades!
@ayasha;; Best of luck with the growth!
@Lyrics Such pretty Kals, good luck finding some breedings! Omg I love the name...Adeodautus..haha, its amazing!
@ Emisul She's so pretty! Can't wait to see her out in the Kalon world.
@Kydashing Best of luck with the readopt! That Kal is very very pretty!
────────────────────────────────

━━━━━( “ 𝑏𝑒 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 )━━
I use she/her pronouns.
X-Ray Tech
Feel free to pm me. If I don't respond, good chance
I've forgotten so feel free to spam me. (:
I <3 Canines
Proud Polish-Canadian
Currently reading the Throne of Glass series.

━━━( 𝑏𝑒 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 )━━━
My Kalons Bff Auction link ©
━━━( 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 xxxx
xxxxxxx𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠. ” )━━━━━━━

Madziu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

silentmelody

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:45 am

hello everyone! i hope you are all having a wonderful day, and if not i hope it gets better :)

---

first of all, i'd like to introduce astraia! i just got her the other day and finally figured out a name and personality for her today. she's a fiesty little alien girlie that usually gets her way. you can click on the image for more information about her!

---

also, i'm looking for relationships or a breeding with noelani! the breeding can be ooc or not, depending on what you'd like. although, i am on a breeding cooldown until november 4th if you're patient. noelani is heteroflexible; she's a sweet baker, but she can be fairly dorky and talkative at times. click the image for more of her information!

i think i've found someone! :)

---

@poland0202 good luck finding a growth artist for him! he's really pretty :o
    @pallis tempted to join the stream...but unfortunately i have work of my own to do!
    @bailey-boo welcome back! it's good to see you around here again :)
    @_warrior it's a really cute ych! unfortunately, i don't have da and don't have any way of getting an account.
    @cassafrass hey cass! i've always loved your kalon so much -- she's so cute <3 hope you find some luck with getting another kal!
    @sticksandstones oof i'm in love with jacob, but i don't think noelani is good enough for him lol :>
    @eggshells i love your art style!! it's sooo cute oml <3 good luck getting art trades!
    @ayasha;; good luck finding a growth artist for mariella! i love her shine and her hair style.
    @lyrics evander is such a cutie! he and noelani could geek out about all sorts of things.
    @emisul good luck getting your myo approved! very very pretty wowie
Last edited by SilentMelody on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sanitizarium » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:52 am

currently looking for an ooc breeding of my girl orchard! pm me if you'd like to do it :>
--
@SilentMelody
what a bab! she's so cute <3
@poland0202
good luck finding a partner!
@eggshells
it's a really cute picture! good job!

iripley - he/it - adult
hi!! im sanitizarium :] im
fairly inactive on cs but i
check in sometimes! pms
xtare always open ^-^
──────────────────
xmy art | Image Image Image
sanitizarium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:32 am

@Bailey-Boo;; weba! I hope you feel better soon! just doing some replies is really nice. <3
@Pal;; ilu you're never boring stop
@poland0202;; good luck finding a growth artist, and breeding partners! I would totally offer if I wasn't on cooldown for a while! I do have a winged kal, so if you're cool with waiting I could offer lol
@SilentMelody;; omg that is officially one of my favorite kals, what a gorgeous kit, congrats!
@Daves;; good luck finding a breeding partner! I love her apple shine!

Streaming!
I have a lot on my plate right now, and I'm hoping to completely finish my work load this weekend!
So hopefully I'll be streaming for a bit.

https://join.me/sakeandwhiskey

Please use CS names, so I can recognize who's in the chat!
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:33 am

@Daves - Good luck getting ooc breeding offers for Orchard, she looks lovely!
@SilentMelody - Congrats on your new Kal! Astraia's color palette is gorgeous. :")
@poland0202 - Good luck getting breeding offers for Anurika! I would try to offer, but none of my Kals have edits over standard.. :"P Pretty sure none of their designs would go well together anyway, so oh well.

Kit Adoption Entry wrote:First, and foremost, I have been trying to put together a decent entry for this bab for awhile now, and would love some feedback on my entry so far! You can find it here. Any, and all, constructive criticism is welcome! I've been SO busy with school recently that I've hardly had any time to put into this entry, and I'd love to be able to tie up any loose ends before the end date. This was also my first time at seriously trying to code for an adopt, so I know it's probably pretty bad. :"P The main area I'd like feedback on is my writing, mainly areas of dialogue since I struggle making it sound natural as well as character development within the writing, and maybe my coding? I also plan on getting an animated drawing into this entry one way or another. If anyone could help me with that, it'd be wonderful! Though, I don't have much to offer in return. Maybe we could work out an art trade?

Heh, I'm rambling now, but yeah. A PM would be more appreciated than a brief response in the fanclub. I usually don't get any PMs when I post about things like this though, which is a bummer. :"P Okay, I'll stop with this now. Onto my next point!

OOC Breeding wrote: Image

I'm tentatively opening Remus up to an OOC breeding! I am off cooldown (and have been for awhile), I don't have any items to use for the breedings and don't mind if the other person involved in the breeding does or does not. I do however would like any Kalons offered to have designs and color schemes that don't clash with Remus' as well as at least one edit!

As I said before though, this is tentative, and I may not end up picking anyone. PLEASE don't be mad at me if I come back without a breeding partner for him!

Art Commisions wrote:I still haven't gotten any offers for my art. :"P Which is fine, I supposed, but I'd love to obtain some points eventually. If you're curious about my commissions, then just search for my previous fanclub post. It's rather long, and this one already has a hefty word count. As mentioned in my other post, I'm not sure if my prices are too high, or not! You can PM me, and try to barter. I'm fine with that!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mamma Mia, Pizzeria, Gimme those running shoes!

Postby Rissyy » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:19 am

Howdy!
Looking for a growth for Hotaru, I can pay with art or we can work something else out.
Hmu

@MelMellyMel - Good luck with the competitions and finding an ooc breeding parter! C:
@high noon - Hope the stream goes well!~
@Daves - Good luck with the breeding! Orchard is very pretty ;o
₊˚.⋆ Rissyy | She ˚₊‧꒰ა ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ kals | Adult ₊˚.⋆
Rissyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdy » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:27 am

@Daves;; Oml I love her name! It's so fitting! Best of luck with the breeding offers; I hope you find what you're looking for! <3
@high noon;; Good luck with the stream- I hope that life becomes a little less hectic for you. You deserve a break! c:
@MelMellyMel;; Best of luck with the re-adopt entry- it looks great from what I can see so far! I can tell you've put a lot of time and effort into it <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, everyone! I hope your weekend is going well so far c:

1. Trades

My trading cooldown is fast approaching (27th) and I unfortunately have a few kalons that I've lost/am losing connection with. I'd really love to see offers for them- I'm particularly interested in MYO's (all but standard!), but I'd be happy to look at pre-made kals, as well! I'm mostly interested in designs that I can connect to. I love natural colors and designs, but I've definitely been known to go for reds and blues, as well as other unnatural colors/markings. Please don't be afraid to offer!

2. OOC Breedings

Aside from my trade cooldown nearly being up, my breeding cooldown is also coming up (7th)! I have a few kals that I'm (tentatively) opening up for offers- there's no guarantee that I'll do an OOC breeding, though! I'm mainly interested in designs and colors that go well with each other, but I also would appreciate similar edits.

3. Art

I'm looking for some art of my kals/tryout art! I have tons of rares/very rares/store pets/lists, as well as some C$ and fr currency that I can offer! Please PM me with art examples and preferred prices c:

edit;; If I have read your message but have not replied, it is because I am thinking it over!
Birdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoosea » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:54 am

@_warrior - Your ych looks so cute!! xo I really hope that you get some offers x3.
@Bailey-Boo - It's to nice that you're not dead but, I hope you're feeling better! Please get well, always loved your art <3
@poland0202 - I hope you are able to find someone with as nice as a kalon as yours to breed! Anurika looks so pretty xo

I don't like posting here much 'cause... well... I'm weird I guess. -3-
ANYWAYS I just recently got my newest kit Kwan! She is currently looking for friends AND enemies. Maybe perhaps a.. <wink wonk> crush or something idk LOL. No one could probably handle her, she has a wild spirit and is cold-hearted at first. PM me if you're interested in any of these. I love rp so if you want to rp too that's totally fine, just make sure to include it in the pm.

Click here to read more about Kwan.
And if you want to, you can look at my other kalons, I'm not restricting just y'all just to see Kwan. xD

June aka Zoosea

✧About✧
Shy⭒Timid⭒Awkward
I'm very friendly! ^^
I love animals and drawing.

✧Commissions✧ Closed
My C$ Art ShopClosed
✧Requests✧

My KalonsTH
zoosea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:34 am

Taking an interest check on my Kalons! Feel free to send offers for whoever. Just not my pirate fam, which includes Wesley, Marley, Chevron, Liberty and Corbin. And I won’t be trading Oliver.

@Junemusic- Congrats on the kit!
@The Pirate- Good luck trading <3
@r a i n p i l l - Hope ya get that growth.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes