Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby jouska. » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:49 am

@Drasheep congratulations on the dream kal! if you're interested, I have a druid kalon named phoebe she can be friends with? can't wait to see how you develop berlin more!
      @Meridiem ahh, I hope you have fun in college! hope you find the summer as a time to re`wcharge. good luck trading. ;w;
      @mousekewitz wow, that last one is so soft and pretty !! hope they all find loving homes!
      @HellyBoo umm,, tzof is so gorgeous?? good luck trading; all of those kals are so lovely. <33
      @sun struck happy pride month! that ych is really nice! also, is that a pineapple shine I see on one of those kits? sooo cute!

intro.
      hello everyone! I haven't been active in the community in months, so I might as well re-introduce myself and some of my kalons! currently my username's jouska, but it's also been acatalepsy and hiraeth if any of those ring a bell! on a side note, I used to be a part of the kalon discord but I'm not sure how to rejoin. if anyone could let me know, I'd be really thankful! ;w;

relationships + breedings.
      all of my kalons are looking for friends and lovers if they don't already have them! I'll highlight a few of my babies here who need some more lovin'!

vaiva's an independent explorer from a futuristic universe. she has trouble making friends but is quite loyal to the few that she does have.

silvana's a little urban designer from Cleveland, Ohio. with her upbeat personality, she has no trouble putting smiles on the faces of those around her.

roland is a combat medic who loves to help others and would love somebody to love in return. after retiring from the military, he would like to settle down as a pediatric doctor.

a snazzy director from la, cosmas is a natural prankster and can get away with almost anything. despite his childish side, he'd like to someday see one of his films win best picture, or even win best director himself, but that takes dedication, which he's more than willing to invest in anything he's passionate about.

growths.
      I'd like to see two of my babies, alma and anita grown since they've been stuck as kits for months. I'm willing to pay in chicken smoothie or flight rising. I also have some deviant art points left over if that's more you're cup of tea. if you're interested, please feel free to send me a message! ;w;
jouska.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:35 pm

very image heavy sorry

@ doge fruit » good luck finding a growth artist!
    @ sun struck » happy pride!! if i had mons i would 100% buy several of those ychs honestly
    @ mousekewitz » oh man i remember that bottom kid being made + being so hyped to own her- i can't wait to see where she goes next <3
    @ Meridiem » i'm sorry you've been stressed, i feel that tbh-- you and i share a lot of dream kalons! and also i would die for karma just so u know <3
    @ Drasheep » those pride lines!! i love them!!! they're so freaking cute ;o;
    @ jouska. » oh man i love your kids! i might end up messaging u about relationships if i get my nerves up ;u;

hey! i've gotten a couple new (and old) kids recently, and i'm looking for relationships for them! i'm open to hc or rp, and i prefer talking over discord bc i swear lmao
    pm me if you want my discord!

marquis merriweather 'merri' | trans male | homosexual | open to friends!
    - equestrian vaulter
    - can see supernatural critters! (faeries and unicorns are attracted to him!)
    - cares for wounded critters
    - could email someone but would rather write a letter
    - super sweet i love him

jude | cis male | pansexual | open to friends and romance!
    - streamer!
    - plays a lot of minecraft, stardew valley, and dead by daylight (2000+ hours on each)
    - also does a lot of horror streams + hates them- can't sleep after them + will do all-nighters when he streams em
    - has a general 'aesthetic' he likes to follow
    - slight adhd

chase | cis male | homosexual | open to friends and romance!
    - eager to please those around him
    - willing to bend backwards to make someone happy
    - bad decisions
    - would love someone who genuinely loves him
    - always has scrapes + bruises
    - sad

leon | nonbinary (he/they) | pansexual (male pref) | open to friends, enemies, and romance!
    - not a good person
    - always itchin' for a fight
    - has an accent (ny/nj)
    - 'oi! what're you lookin' at?!'
    - probably part of a gang?? has a lot of enemies

mickey | cis female | pansexual | open to friends and romance!

- barista
    - makes soap in her free time and sells them online
    - generally soft + kind- loves anyone and everyone she meets
    - will give u a cavity she's so sweet
    - loves bunnies + mice!

briar | afab agender (they/she) | pansexual | open to friends and romance!

- spicy!
    - sells info on people for cheap
    - works with leon but doesn't care about him- he protects them but they don't think they need it
    - not good in combat but good at talking themselves out of dangerous situations
    - will act sweet + stab you in the back!
Last edited by chanhee. on Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:05 am

H-hewwo? Mistew Pwesident?

been a fat minute since I've seen the fanclub B)

Trades:
This man got a rad transfer by kolyakun, I'm still not feelin his design tho. I'll look at anything but tbh? an uc myo would be an auto!
There's a few people who have offered and I haven't answered, I promise I'm thinking it over I dont mean to ignore anyoneee

Let's get down to business (to defeat. the huns.)

I'm also willing to do a fair amount of art, a growth, or an myo if someone is willing to buy me an uc myo - or even an edit.

Replies:
    Stardew: I adore Chase and Mickey!! Im not much one for headcannoning with others but I do hope you find some good partners :)
    Jouska.: Ahh I took a peek at your kits - I'd offer to help but my schedule is p packed as I'm leaving town soon, it's good to see you back though!
    Drasheep: ahh I'm happy to hear you're trying to get involved! You've always got a friend in me if you're looking for someone to reach out to! Im also loving those growths and that editable <33
    Meridiem: Hi I just want you to know I've loved finnegan (the asymm kal iirc?) For ages and I hope that you find luck w trades and you're feeling better soon!
    Mouskewitz: Scarlet.... is baby. thats all.

That's p much it!! Hope somethin made you all smile today. I just saw my bf after a hot minute and he makes me v happy :-)
Hopefully I'll continue to be pretty active here but I'm going to orientation for uni june 10th-11th and didney for graduation. I'm looking forward to it!!

Ps: I hope ur happy wicc I'm doing this for u :pensive:
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stan. » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:47 am

god me too man here, helpin wicc's cause

Replies:
@Gengar.
I,, love that man's hair and all kalon's with their eyes covered have my heart : sad : , hopefully one of those offers will win you over or maybe someone will offer the uncommon myo, you never kno! and sorry am stealing that doing art for an edit idea
@stardew
I love Chase's expression aw! and I love for GOOp god bless Mickey. All tidbits you have for your new (and old) kals are super interetsing! Definitely very creative and different characters ^^
@jouska.
Heyoo! Welcome back, hope you have fun once more! I find it super interesting when someone comes back and they have kals i had never seen before, gosh, they're gorgeous! Hope you find em relationships you like and growths for those two kits !
@Drasheep
Hello! I can't wait to see you around more then, hope you can finish that to-do list this summer (even if you don't, its okay to treat yourself) THOSRE GITLINES ARE AAAHH i think ill be posting there real soon cuz they're way too cute! Same as those growths, they're really good!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intros

I no longer know who I have introduced and who I have not-
The doctor Cola Pepper, made by the great .secretsociety. (thank you sm, man), who's just a regular man with a crush on the local seamtress, Mint. He's constantly visiting her to chat.
Kagarin whomst I've loved for a long time, a young (kinda) prodigy inventor who wants to go to the moon real bad, and nothing, not even the law, can stop this wannabe space man.
Giacomo! A criminal who got involved with two weird thieves who are now his friends and drag him around in their dumb shenanigangs. He pretends to hate them a lot, but refuses to his friends alone.
Konain, a witch who's spell went wrong. She's still not sure how but she's working her hardest to nullify secondary effects even tho she doesn't knows if there's any? She's juust a little bit like a fool
And Reiner, who originally was Ranier but I kept mispelling it so Much I just changed their name to the most common mispelling. I'm still working out their story

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ads

I'm plugging in here my pixel art shop! I'll be opening it probably tomorrow for c$ so keep an eye out if you want :>!

Annnd, I have a common edit I could trade for other ítems, just no weight edits sorry!

awh heck ill throw this in here too-

I'm looking at trade offers on Vermeil, though it's very tentative. And I can't trade til July. I would love another hiraeth + hound design for em, but I'll look at everyhting, from kits to myos and premades : ok hand :

Art share

I took a few request on discord about a month ago and I finally finished all of them ahh!

ImageImageImageImageImage

And I made an anthro pixel of my kal, Popi!

Outro?

as a personal goal, im hope to be more active around the community (mostly discord n gl,,) ! so hopefully I'll try to talk and interact more around yknow- I'm always up for chatting about anything, or hearing someone out ^^ There's a lot of wondeful people around kalons, I appreciate y'all tho I'm very quiEt

and axjck I think that's all??? sorry for the messy, rushed and long post (and for the excessive use of "!" and awful mispelling caused by typing too quickly)
Please take your meds if you haven't yet, drink or eat something if you're can and get up to stretch out every now and then !

Hope y'all have a nice day <3
Last edited by stan. on Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

stan [he/him]
    i speak spanish & english
    artshop
stan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chickpea » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:52 am

@Gengar. Rad snake boy, hope you can find a good trade, I would offer bc I love him but I have nothing rn
@stardew oh look at all those boys, there are all so pretty. Gl finding kal pals!
@jouska Nice kiddos! I hope you can find growth and relationships.
Edit: @Illuminati confirmed oh dear you sniped me, whoops. So many nice boys! I especially like Giacomo‘s design, its rad. And I love your pixels, they’re very well done!

ImageImageImage

Hello! It’s me CompleteChicken, it has been awhile since Ive posted! I dont have much to say today but I wanna share some art. I think I am going to try to do more artist search entries soon too since I rlly want to be an artist.

I hope everyone has been well. Remember to sleep and drink water. So many lovely people in this community, I appreciate everyone and their art and stories.

Looking for possible breedings

https://sta.sh/21i8giz8dia5

Here are some of my kals that can be breed.

Art

Here’s the big art I wanted to share, its of my kal Mila. I am really proud of this piece and think Ive improved my art a lot. Its lorge tho whoops

Here’s another piece I finished recently, it reminds me of a stained glass window!
It has all my kals on it.

And than I also have some cute/funnier jokish draws!

Here’s a smol of Zenith Somber
Crayon baby

Here’s my 3000 year old boy marveling at modern... marvels.

“The discovery of pre-sliced bread, circa 1928 (colorized)”

Here’s some dumb requests and stuff I did recently

And just some of my recent non kalon art linked here if anyone wants to see.
icon 1 icon 2 New character! Wooloo Character redesign

ImageImageImage

I’m sorry for all the images whoops
Last edited by Chickpea on Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chickpea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:53 am

[replies...]
      @mousekewitz;; oh I love scarlet so much, I'm pretty sure I own one of her kids. i wish i had anything to offer, but I hope you get some great trades that pique your interest!
      @Meridiem;; good luck trading! i hope you manage to get some offers of your dream kals <3
      @Drasheep;; if you're looking to participate in the community more this summer, the annual summer event is coming up ;) those gift lines are adorable, i absolutely love seeing people's pride editables and art this time of year! congrats on the new kalon as well! i think I own a kalon that's related to them!

[summer event survey...]
      Hey everyone! Summer is coming, and with it, our annual kalon summer event!
      Staff is hard at work for you guys, but we want to know what you thought of last year's event, and what you're looking forward to in this year's! Please consider taking a few minutes and filling out this short survey!
      Even if you didn't participate in Kamp, or are new to the community, we'd love to know your expectations for this summer event.

Summer Event Survey
      Summer Event Survey
      Summer Event Survey

We want everyone to have fun this year, and your feedback is important to us! Thanks so much <3
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbit » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:30 pm

@high noon; good luck with the survey! i know you're workin hard and this next event will be great <3
@CompleteChicken; man your pixels and art are so darn good idk how you do it ; A ;
@IlluminatiConfirmed; What cute new babs!! And that Vermeil is very cute too hnnn

------------

Got some Kals for trade:
https://sta.sh/21xg68zn9yva?edit=1

I can trade next month! I'm fine with multiple or MYOs, but I do prefer existing Kals!

Also introducing my new lil bean uwu
Image News BoxImage wrote:Avatar by Nishipu
Kalons
Art in signature by me (below) and Studiomaz (TH)!
Image Links Image wrote: Wife | Princess | Mont | Cinnamon Roll
Image Art Image wrote:

Click the above for my Kalons!
Rabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ANNOUNCEMENTS :D

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:30 pm

Hey guys we got some stuff going on !!

Firstly and probably the most fun is that we have a poll going on !! As you can see above ^^
Staff have voted twice and each time it's come down between the options above for the theme for Kalon 1,600 so we need your help !! This poll will stay open for roughly three days to give everyone a good chance to weigh in their opinion. You can find out more about each Kalon below.

Oilspill - themed around oilspills, likely to see traits along water elemental, mertail, seeweed growth
Leopard chimera - themed around the creature of legend, likely to see traits along multiple heads, tail-mouth, scale growth

Please keep in mind these are just rough ideas of the types of traits that you may see if that is the outcome, no traits are set in stone or promised until the Kalon is designed !!

Not as fun but the link section on most of the main threads have been updated to include some reorganization, updated links,
and new links all together please be sure to familiarize yourself with the new layout c:

And lastly Kalons will now have a new DA page which should be set up shortly to allow purchasing with DA points again. The last one was set up with an email I no longer have access to plus im working on getting everything rolled over to being managed under a singular email since everything is all spread out c: If you're looking to purchase from it please make sure you read over the notice as well as the entire Journal before making any purchases !!
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalon Fanclub V.4 [ANNOUNCEMENT/POLL PG 555]

Postby Gladis » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:05 pm

@Rabbit - is that a wooloo kal I see? I love them :eyes: gl with trades!
    @Jiinxed - Oooh new poll! Both sound marvelous!! I can't wait to see the design!
    @High noon - Just took the survey! Excited for the summer event!!!
    @CompleteChicken - your art is so beautiful! I love your use of vibrant colors & fine lines for details :>
    (Sorry for the lack of replies, it's so hard for me to type with these nails skdjs)

Looking for some trades! I'm off cooldown & both have 3/3 slots! I'll reply to everyone tomorrow <3
Last edited by Gladis on Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gladis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4 [ANNOUNCEMENT/POLL PG 555]

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:07 pm

Code: Select all
@gladis: ahhhhh those kids are beautiful !! im sure you'll get some amazing offers on them c:
@myself: vote chimera you fiends
@jish: hi so im crying that lil sheep babe is too cute !! [strike]are they based off whom i think[/strike]
@noon: you're too good for us tbh, keep up the amazing work <3
@CompleteChicken: YOUR ART IS SO CUTE IM DYING, DEAD, KALONS ARE CLOSING CUZ I CANT RUN THEM IM IN THE GRAVE
@IlluminatiConfirmed: ah i loved reading about all your new kalons !! I love seeing people get excited about new babs to develop c:
 also your pixel art is to die for if i hadnt already done that !! guess someone has gotta revive me :pray:
@gengar.: that transfer looks lit !! im so excited to see him looking so handsome :D I hope you get some offers that you connect to for him c:

hey guys so this post is more personal <3

my life right now is super hectic but honestly I want to interact with the community more and I think a good starting place for that is to get down to a managable number of kalons that I actually connect to and want to develop with you guys !! so that means ive got ,,
roughly 33 Kalons for trade ?? some may be moved around or swapped out, perhaps even adopted out if I don't get any offers I'm interested in.
as I am trying to downsize for the most part i highly prefer to trade multiple of mine for one of yours !! im going to be super picky with what trades I accept because I want to be sure im actually connecting to the new kalons and have character ideas instead of just collecting beautiful designs !! because of this I wont be responding to offers right away most of the time I want to give a good amount of time to let everyone who is interested in offering to do so and see just where I stand on all my offers and to think over it all so please don't be put out or discouraged if a couple days go by and i havent answered !! I promise I will respond to all
offers in some manner eventually even if im not interested in taking up your offer c:

my kalons for trade

if youd like an idea of what kind of designs i like you can check here !! edits and rarity honestly don't matter to me a whole lot so long as I can connect to the design !! i can always get edit items if im unhappy with an edit or something but I cant change designs c: I also have very little interest in MYOs so please be aware im a lot less likely to be interested in MYO trades

I also have a couple things for sale at a discount from the DA shop price !! all items im selling will be at a 20% discount if that interests anyone <3
1 rare MYO, unlimited rare MYO, mutation roller
these are for sale for USD only so we'll have to talk about it on DA or discord <3

anyways I love you all and thank you so much for being so patient with me especially with all the changes going on in kalons right now !! truly your patience is such a blessing c:
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me