Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby Rabbit » Tue May 28, 2019 1:23 pm

@v a m p; Congrats on your first kal! They're quite the cutie <3
@VoidRinkusu; Congrats on your new babe! I love their colours and that shine!
@smol kitten; oooo! good luck lookin for trades! That new babe is cute too <3

----------------------------------

Taking trade offers for next month!
- Rarities don't need to match!
- Multiple for one / one for multiple is fine!
- Not really interested in MYOs!

Zi: (tentative)

Bean: (legendary multiple tails)

Tracer:

And more here:
https://sta.sh/21xg68zn9yva?edit=1

Also taking tentative offers on a 1-leg trait MYO!
Image News BoxImage wrote:Avatar by Nishipu
Kalons
Art in signature by me (below) and Studiomaz (TH)!
Image Links Image wrote: Wife | Princess | Mont | Cinnamon Roll
Image Art Image wrote:

Click the above for my Kalons!
Rabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Tue May 28, 2019 2:17 pm

annie15970 good luck findkng some offers on your myos!
Aeryn; good luck finding offers on your myo and kals! (you have some pretty ones!)
Ediluna. good luck finding offers on your kals!
ScribbleScrib hello and welcome back to the family, hope you get a new kal soon!
hizashi. hope you find artists for all those kiddos!
Meduz good luck trading that cutie, love her colors and design!
smol kittten ah hope you get offers on those kiddos, so pretty!
VoidRinkusu congrats on Hawking, he's such a pretty kal! such a nice personality + love how his colors and design work together!
v a m p congrats on getting your first kal, Lunafaye is a gorgeous kiddo! especially love her ears and tail!
Rabbit good luck trading those kals! (heck yea, an arcanine kal!)

~~~~~~

meet Genesis!

pretty siked about this girl and plan to develop later this week! maybe make her some sort of guardian of sort, maybe have her in a forest setting?

plan to spend most of this summer revising my current kals and fixing up my au!
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Levi~ » Tue May 28, 2019 7:08 pm

dodge fruitAhhh congrats! Well done on Genesis! She’s so pretty! Good luck fixing all the other Kalons and the AU!
Rabbit Zi is so cute! Good luck getting trades - they’re all lovely so I’m sure you won’t wait long
v a m p Congrats on your first Kalon! Lunafreya is very cute!
VoidRinkusu Congrats on your second Kalon!
smol kitten Good luck getting offers! Your kid is really cute!

Hi everyone!
Just finished exams so I should be more active now, but I just wanted reintroduce two of my Kalons which I’ve now grown and gotten approved :)

Anyways here’s my two dragon kiddos:

Nyx:

Nico:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
“A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” ― Charles Darwin
“Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.” ― Ayn Rand
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

“Hope” is the thing with feathers -
That perches in the soul -
And sings the tune without the words -
And never stops - at all -

And sweetest - in the Gale - is heard -
And sore must be the storm -
That could abash the little Bird
That kept so many warm -

I’ve heard it in the chillest land -
And on the strangest Sea -
Yet - never - in Extremity,
It asked a crumb - of me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Name: Poppy or Fenrir
Likes: Crappy fantasy books, anime, drawing, animals, Marvel and Dc lol, most music, random K-pop songs, running, talking to people (pm me if you want), sleeping and martial arts.
Note: Please be polite and respectful ^-^
~Levi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .✰Mewo✰. » Wed May 29, 2019 3:18 am

Replies
@~Levi~: oooo! your dragon kiddos are beautiful!
@doge fruit: ooooh! Genesis is a lovely kalon.
@Rabbit: those kals are lovely, I'd send an offer for Bean but I'm attached to most of my kals.

also Approval needed qwq
I need to get my boy Jaiden's growth approved (growth image is in post under)

Growth help needed-
*sweats* so I tried my hand at growing Andromeda- but I can’t quite get the floral pattern on her back right, so I came to ask for someone to help me with it? I can pay in Fr treasure, or cs pets, but I have nothing other than those two to offer up. here it is- and here is her kit ref pm me if you can help, I might just want it redone on oekaki?
I also need growths for quite a few kids qwq
Kasai
Lucille
Cato
Stella
Willow
Ian
aand
Emeril

ITEM TRADE?:
Im looking at offers on some of my items, I have:
Claw edit [x2] (Bird Skull x2)
Weight edit [x1] (Granola Bar)
Tooth [x1] (Jackals Tooth)
(really wanting a shine or tail edit?? will trade all for a tail edit)

Tentatively looking at offers on:
Im really tentatively looking at offers on my baby girl Stella most possibly for a different kit? I’ll only accept if I really click with the design and I think they’d fit where Stella was placed in my stories,, and Im also looking at offers on Cornelius <3
and reaaally really tentatively looking at offers on Rayla looking for at least a rarity match (rare)

Looking for myo help!
I'd really like someone to help me make my common myo, I wanted a kalon based off of my sketch? <:) it has aspects that I really want in a kalon, and as said above I only have pets and fr treasure for payment </3

Hi, I’m Mewo,
I'm an artist and I go by she/they pronouns.

Best friend !
.✰Mewo✰.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Wed May 29, 2019 7:31 am

Replies!
@annie15970
Lol I would say good luck finding a trade but I literally just posted our trade form before I came here - so I feel like that's kind of a mute point. But I am glad you ended up liking my offer, and I'm definitely excited to see where you end up taking your new kal! :)
@Aeryn;
You have SO many absolutely stunning kalons - I won't say I have much to offer since I always get so darn attached to my own but I hope you're able to find some new connections that really spark your interest! It's been such a long time since we've talked regularly (probably well over a year now, is that possible?) but I always loved your character development and you're such a creative person, so I don't doubt that whatever you end up doing is gonna be fantastic. Best wishes in getting a new kid, or a few - and if you don't end up trading away the MYO slot, I hope you find some use for it to bring an entirely new character to life! :)
@Ediluna.
I'll always love Atlas and Pallas, they're both such gorgeous kals - I do like your newest rain kiddo there too, I hope you're able to find some cool pairings for breedings for them - or some new kalons you connect to better! :) You definitely have a lot of potential there, and a really great variety of colors to work with. Soleil is super pretty too. You've got a lot of good variety there! :)
@ScribbleScrib
Welcome back to the community! I don't recognize your username, but I also haven't been around since the very beginning - either way, it's great to have you back! Best of luck in the hunt for a new kal or two - there are some really pretty ones up for adoption right now with the main adopts, and if you're interested you could always try out for the kits I'll be posting about here!
@hizashi.
Wow, that's a long list of kits but it's super exciting to see that there are so many names crossed off already! :) I wish I could offer to help, I'd like to get back into doing more growths - it's just so darn hard to find the time! Fingers crossed you're able to set something up for the remaining kits, Midda is just gorgeous, and Mariposa is too but that'd be a bit tougher to grow I imagine, lol. Aahh I love those bird memes, beautiful. Gorgeous. I really love the way you drew their muzzle especially!
@Meduz
What a pretty kid - her tail is just luscious and her tail is so fluffy. Beautiful. A little valentine. Good luck finding a trade, and I hope your exam went well too!
@smol kittten
sharp teeth I love the fur edits on that boy you're trading, best of luck in finding the perfect offer! Ooh, I adore the new design you got - Magpie's work is always so soft and lovely, this is no exception! I feel like she needs a soft name to match the soft, sweet design - maybe something like Dahlia or Persephone? Either way I hope to see more of her around, she's just lovely! :)
@VoidRinkusu
Ah, congrats on your newest kid! I'm always a sucker for Tuurpentine's designs but that one in particular is seriously stunning, I love the movement of the leaves and the colors are so rich and vibrant. I can't wait to hear more about what you decide to do with him, I can absolutely see his nature-loving personality already lol. I hope he hides in leaf piles in the fall because he'd blend in so perfectly.
@v a m p
What a cute babe, I'm so excited to see them colored in now! You picked an excellent palette, it fits the design so well - she looks like a big ol teddy bear and I love it. I can't wait to see what you end up doing for her character, she has a lot of personality in that face and those big fluffy ears! Lol. Congrats! :)
@Rabbit
I love Bean but I've bean trying to offer and I don't have anything you want lol. Nah but seriously good luck trading, you've got some fabulous kids and I don't doubt you'll draw in quite a bit of interest.
@doge fruit
Congrats on winning Genesis, she's straight up gorgeous and I love everything about her design - and good for you working to overhaul your kals - that's not an easy task! I always SAY I'm going to do stuff like that and then, well... here we are lol. But seriously she's amazing and I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see what you end up doing with her and how she fits into your world(s)!
@~Levi~
Congrats on finishing up exams, that must feel really nice! Lol. Those are some truly beautiful kids, Nyx especially has stolen my heart. What a pretty duo! I'm definitely curious what you'll do with their development now that they're all grown up! :) Those dragon markings are so cool omg. I can't stop staring!
@!~Phillip~!
Ah, I'll see if I can't run over and take a look at that growth you need approved once I'm done with this post! I think I remember seeing Andromeda before, I'm hoping you'll find someone interested in helping out with those flowers! I wish I could help myself but I'm really trying to get caught up on owed work before I take on any more - easier said than done lol. And good luck finding help with the rest of your growths too, I know there's someone out there willing to help - it's just a matter of finding them lol. One of these days! Hopefully you can make a swap for the items you're after, and that you can get that MYO done too! I love the fluff concepts you've got, I can already see how this kal would look all done up - maybe if you can't find someone, you could give it a shot yourself? It looks like you have good eye for form, when it comes to the fur, hair, tail and everything - or if not, I hope you find an artist that can really bring her to life! :)

All last week I was waiting for the thread to get past page 548 so I could post and then I got so busy this weekend it ended up being a full page later lol. Oops. Well. Here we go anyway.

"Glo Up" Contest
This deadline came up really fast, but there are still a couple days to enter my glo up contest! I only have a couple of completed entries, and I'm open to extensions if a few people ask, but for now the contest is set to close on the 30th! So if you've got an entry started - now's the time to finish it up!
Click the image to go to the contest page, more details there - and remember, you don't have to color your entry in either. Just the linework will be enough to count! Prize is a 1-rare MYO slot!

Readoptions
With the help of the talented kanadensis and the wonderfully generous Zailune, I've finally gotten the chance to put together a very special set of readoptions!
Quite some time ago I ran a little survey in the Discord about which legendary trait you'd want to see readopted most - plant growth was the winner, so here are our plant growth kids! :) Click on their image to be taken to their respective thread - the prompt is an open prompt, so you're welcome to do whatever you'd like with it! My focus is always on character development, so don't be afraid to try new things, or keep it simple - just as long as you show me your character!
ImageImage
These will close on June 23rd, so don't miss out! :)

Introductions
I'm gonna keep this pretty short today, too many other things to do but I want to share a few new additions to my kalon family!

Delvanna - Dystopian Future - Female
I'm so pumped for this new kal, as you can probably guess she's the sibling of the two kits posted above. She's just so gorgoeus I'll admit while I spent a good long time staring at the legendary kids, I couldn't let this girl get past me. :) I'll be using a concept for her that I've had for a while, and have been slowly developing and changing over time. I know some of it will stay the same, but I'm really honestly waiting to deeply develop her once she's grown up. As a child, Delvanna has been told she's beautiful a thousand times over, but knows that with age she'll lose some of the softness to her skin, the life in her flowing hair. Perhaps, if she works hard enough, she can create something that will allow her to appear young and beautiful all her life. She dives deeply into the study of experimental cures, tonics and injections that are supposed to preserve temporarily... but what if she created something that lasted forever?

Grace - Medieval Fantasy - Female
Grace was such a wonderful surprise, I just love her hair so much. She's most often to be found near the tides, down by the seashore. Her sight isn't gone, but she can see so little that even glasses have left her disappointed. While some have promised a cure for her ailment through magical means, she's decided not to take the risk. Instead, she spends her life moving through the world by sound and touch. She loves to listen to the crashing waves, feel the sand between her toes. She's got a knack for finding lovely seashells, oddly enough, but there may be some element of luck involved (after all, they are everywhere). Most days she spends in a kind of solitude, tired of talking about her condition with every new person she meets. At nighttime, she loves to sing to the sea and hear the waves singing back.

Kelp - Medieval Fantasy - Male
I'm just so thrilled with this little kit, originally I was gonna name him Kale but then I couldn't get Kelp out of my head, so it had to stick. He's a sweet little sea monster, the child of a water-witch but honestly too pure for her to keep him around. Kelp found his way into a nearby fishing village and lives a peaceful and fairly simple life, often taking on odd jobs and seen out swimming deep in the waves on hot afternoons. He doesn't seem to mind at all that he was cast out from his family, and has a sweet tooth for fresh sushi. He has a brother I'll be introducing a bit later, I have a special edit to add before I officially introduce him lol.

Edit: I got the edit done so I just had to come back lol.
Omen - Medieval Fantasy - Male
I'm crazy excited about this kid??? This is Omen, he was created when a deal between Endeavor (another one of my kals) and a water witch went terribly wrong. Endeavor agreed to give her some of his essence so she could determine his future, but she stole the essence and used it to create Omen, hoping that Endeavor's godly ancestry would provide the power she needed for a better more powerful child she could use to wreak havoc on the world. From Omen's mouth, an eternal spring of salt water pours out slowly, filling roughly his bottom jaw or so and then leaking out, leaving pools wherever he's been. To each person, the scent of this salt water is unique. Some smell fresh ocean air, sweet breeze, and a favorable adventure at sea. Others smell a terrible rot, something indescribably awful mixed into the saltwater stream. Sailors have come to fear him, believing that he is cursing those who smell the rot to their death. But some have taken heed to his warning, and if they stay away from the sea, perhaps their fate could be changed...

Grown Up
Hi yeah I was gonna be done but I really just wanted to share that my rockstar boy Daniel has been grown and he looks ready to rock and roll all night long, thanks to Hound. I'm excited to see him ready to take the stage for real!
Daniel - Modern - Male
He's a rockstar, and you won't meet him without knowing it. His music falls close to the classic rock sound, with a few new elements added in for some modern flavor. He's showy and over the top and he loves every second of it. Definitely always looking for rockstar pals or groupies for this guy, if you wanna hmu via PM here or DMs on Discord, Kyar #5511!

I think that's all for now, I'll be seeing you all around! :)

sea slug
Last edited by Kyar on Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black water » Wed May 29, 2019 9:06 am

replies wrote:@Rabbit i love bean sm!! good luck with trades <33
@doge fruit genesis is gorgeous,, i love her
@~Levi~ your dragon kids look super interesting! i especially like nyx's horns
@!~Phillip~! good luck finding growths for all of those kits!
@Kyar that growth looks stunning,, hound did amazing on him. that tail is amazing

heya!! it's me again. it feels like it's been forever, but it's really not been too long.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

introductions ;;

i'm happy to introduce my newest kalon, loki <33
i designed him myself, with a bit of input from angst™. he's based off of loki in the marvel cinematic universe and i love him already. i have a bit of information on him here.

relationships ;;

i'm still searching for relationships, like usual. all of my kalons can be found here. i'm mainly interested in relationships for loki, though. feel free to pm me here or message me on discord ( vyx | loki laufeyson.#7705 )!

commissions ;;

my commissions are still open! both kalon design commissions and normal commissions are open. dA points and USD are my top priority right now, USD at the top of the list. i'm trying to save up for a new ipad. i can still work out other payment methods though, like art and cs things.

normal commission information can be found here.
design commission information can be located here. feel free to pm me on here or on discord (vyx | loki laufeyson.#7705) about commissions, or just anything in general.

trades ;;

unfortunately, i don't seem to connect with this girl as well as i thought i would. so i'm taking offers on her. i'm willing to look at anything, and i would accept a myo that was uncommon or higher for her.
you can pm me on here or on discord. my discord is said in a few places in this post, and it is in my signature.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

that'll be all for this time! have a lovely day everyone!
x
x
x
x

baz, he/him || kals
ESFP
// sirbazicus ☄️🦋🌊
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need
to be brave

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sig @ pawschamp
icon @ fūi

black water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puddssoul » Wed May 29, 2019 11:13 am

@loki laufeyson. - Wow, Loki is absolutely awesome, I love his design! I hope you find some good relationships for your kals and a good trade for that lovely girl of yours!
@Kyar - Definitely gonna be checking out those readopts, and congrats on all of your gorgeous new kals! Grace especially caught my eye, she's one of a kind.
@!~Phillip~! - I hope you find someone to help you grow some of those cute little kiddos!
@~Levi~ - Nyx and Nico are so stunning! Congrats!
@doge fruit - Congrats on winning Genesis! She's such a lovely design. And good luck with your AU!

Hey fanclub! I hope that everybody's doing well and having fun with their kals! ^-^

I wanted to introduce some of my new lovelies that I'm so proud of. <3 The first is Cadence, my contented little princess who definitely adds some color to my kal-llection.

I'm working on fleshing out a full background story for her, and if anyone has 'royal' kals that might fit well, I'd love to get some relationships (and possibly roleplays?) going for her as well!

The next two are Oswald's cute little kiddos that I'm really excited to work more into their personalities as well, Hayden and Florence!

And last but not least, my gruff prince Cander, definitely a better monarch than Cadence but with his own set of problems.

I'm also looking for roleplay partners, as well as potential breedings? I'm off of cooldown at the moment and would love to see if anyone has a pairing that they think would work out well. You can find all of my kals here, and just send me a pm if you want to work something out! ^-^

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalon Fanclub

Postby faunsie » Wed May 29, 2019 12:24 pm

Replies~
-puddssoul-
Oh my, I absolutely love Cander!! He looks so soft and so does cadence!!
And I might hit you up on the kalon rp's part ^^!
-loki laufeyson.-
I think I've already told you this, but holy I love that loki kal!! I might msg you about friendships in awhile too!
-Kyar-
I love the ideas you have for Delvanna, Grace, Kelp, and Omen!! Im looking forward to seeing them around <3
Also, Daniel is SO pretty, I'm in love with how they look honestly. I can't wait to see them around!
-!~phillip~!-
That kalon concept looks so nice!!! I look forward to possibly seeing them become real!
-~levi~-
god, I love nyx. new dreamie?

Readopt!
I'm readopting a kit off! Please feel free to message me about anything in the readopt!

Introductions!
It's been quite awhile since my last post so I have a lot of babies to introduce!

This is Konain! Shes an origami enthusiast who tries to promote peace with her origami structures!
Shes rather calm and timid and likes to unnoticed! She isn't very open about her family and is close to her friends!

This is Peter! He is trying to find out how he got his powers and travels a ton! He is extremely awkward and doesn't care what others think! He is very devoted and determined and wants to help everyone even if it doesn't benefit him! He's a huge nerd for anything comic books and/or series. he's also a huge cuddle bug who loves a good hug once and a while and is always there to support those in need! I am looking for friends and maybe a possible mate.

This is Aavaros! He is the brother to the kit I'm readopting!
Aavaros is a quiet, shy kit who prefers to not be bothered and wants to not be messed with by those he's not close to
He loves his siblings and always wants to be there for them and help them! He will read bedtime stories and tries to act like the older brother. He mainly follows his father, Saturn and studies the power of constellations and star patterns. He can, barley, summon zodiacs/constellation creatures he wants to improve and will only use it for good!

This is Rory!
He's an artist who hides his identity under a fake name, He is inspired by the night sky and is really shy to those new to him! He can play the flute very well and hangs out around his boyfriend, Miso, a lot! He is more of a night owl and can found at the park in the late hours.
And lastly, Kena
She was born to parents who are constantly on the run from the government and tries to keep it low. She isn't very shy about defending herself and takes more after her mother in the aspect that's she is very sassy and open! She is set in a cyberpunk au! I have an idea that she runs away from her family to try and find a calm life outside but I need another kalon to do so. I am hoping that maybe I can get her a friend who she runs away with them.<3

I have a few more kalons but I'll introduce them later!
Relationships/Friendships
All my kalons are open to relationships! ~ Means they are taken! but besides that they are all open to friends! Most of them are set in modern but if any catch your eye I'll feel free to introduce them for you!( Pm me for my discord/ or relationships/friendships
feel free to call me aero or aeth!! || they/them
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Working full time! Sorry for any long wait times. Feel free to
message me with any questions! My discord is 'faunsie'.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamyEnding » Fri May 31, 2019 10:33 am

replies wrote:@InkDragon: So many good kids!! Aavaros has some good good colors.
@puddssoul: I adore Cadence's soft colors omg <33 I'm also super in love with Florence's whole look!!
@loki laufeyson. : I really love your girl up for trade, like a lot, I just dunno if I'd click with her though! Good luck trading!!

Similar post to last time, got some changes, check it out?

Taking Trade Offers
Man, I just really really want someone new that I'm enthusiastic about y'know.
Willing to look at MYOs and Kits and will trade multiples of mine!
I have one trade left this month! PM with Trade somewhere in the title so I don't lose it!
If I don't respond that usually means I'm hoarding it to consider it.
ImageImageImage

Tentative below here:
ImageImageImage

Designs for MYO Claims
I've got some kiddos I did for contests that didn't win and need homes now!
PM with proof of appropriate MYO ownership. I have PSDs for minor edits.
ImageImage

Anyway have a good day!
about wrote:Liv
they • she
#girl
links wrote:Liv#5814
use my TH for
art/design credit!

notice wrote:please check out
MODULAR! my free
toyhouse layout!
you pick what's in it!
transfers wrote:I approve all out
of species transfers.

dreamyEnding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Fri May 31, 2019 11:14 am

Sorry to boop but looking at trying to get one of these babes. Dont mind my mark.

Everyone's babes look great though
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me