Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby lovage » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:19 am

replies -
    @ayasha;; Good luck with ooc bredding offers! I may PM you with an offer.
    @caius Psyche has a very nice design. I swear the myth that both Eros and Psyche is one of the best ones.
    I can't wait to see what you do with them!
    @Northstar. Good luck finding someone to roleplay with!
    They are such a beautiful kalon! I wish the best of luck finding a new Kalon that you like!
    @Kydashing I hope you find romance for Estelle! Your art style is so cute! I hope you get commissions soon!
    @rockosaur Your art is very nice. Good luck with commissions! I hope you find offers on those two Kalons!
    @Chamomile. I'm going to check that out and may try to participate.
    That art is adorable!

looking for stuff -
    I'm looking for someone to draw out the concept I have on the base needed for 1200. I have concepts already drawn out traditionally that I can give you to use as a reference. I can pay with FR treasure, most/all of my CS pets, coding, and/or art. PM me if you can do it.

I'm looking for a partner for the ghost and the hunter. I like both designs so you would be able to chose which one you would go for. I can do some coding so I'm looking for someone that can do digital art. PM me if you want to partner up.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jianwai » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:24 am

feeling a bit better! yay
first. Wanted to show off the human version of Hyacinthus Apellon ( ignore the blue stuff on him, i was just fiddling about ). I can do solid lines or the more 'sketchy broken' lines in the example below! Each slots is around 50-100 points/USD, depending on the edits! It's completely changeable too ( hair, ears, eyes, nose, clothes )-- although anything major may bump it up to 200 points/usd! Just pm me if you're interested!Image
slots:

second. Kalon's Yunzhongzi and Bearmantle are open to official mates! Yunz is a gay assassin just trying his best, Bearmantle is basically a cryptic of the kalon universe someone show this boy something other than a tree.

third. looking for someone to apply a shine and claw edit for my boy Hyacinthus-- looking to get him some claws that will be good for cutting underwater seaweed/catching fish; i'm a touch indecisive about his shine, which we can talk about! we can also talk about payment in the pms, although i am limited to pets/characters/and flight rising stuff.

fourth. **oh yeah i'm a dumb, if anyone wanted to pm me a link to the kalon discord server that'd be awesome

Code: Select all
@Doglady88722 - hope that you get yourself a partner! seems everyone is looking, so it should be easy!
@//_Asher_// - ugh your art is to die for
@Chamomile. - those are some cute pixels!
@rockosaur - listen if you ever wanted a weight edit for the first kid come at me-- also hope you get that HM kalon done!
@Kydashing - your art, so cute, so good
@caius - i love their matching designs ?? like oh that's ?? good ?? yes ???
@ayasha;; - sakura is like real pretty ?? hope you get some good offers!
@Fernmoon - my friend, I wish you luck on this journey
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

We just straight chillin
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉
jianwai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caesou » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:30 am

@doglady88722, those kits are gorgeous! and good luck finding a partner!
    @asher, good luck with trading and the myos! and micah is so adorable aah
    @chamomile., those pixels are so cute - good luck with the rp!
    @rockosaur, good luck with finding a partner, commissions, offers and your hm!
    @kydashing, good luck with romance and commissions - i love your art style!
    @northstar., best of luck with rps and trading!
    @calus, aaaah psyche looks so mysterious! congrats!
    @ayasha;;, good luck with romance!
    @fernmoon, good luck with #1200 and finding your partner!
    @hanzo., glad you're feeling better! good luck with slots, romance and edits!

stream over - thank you to everyone who joined!
Last edited by caesou on Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
hi, i'm caesou!
she/they
caesou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horror » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:38 am

looking for an ooc mate for Arcavian
Mainly looking for a mate w/ a darker or creepier design i need Halloween babies
Edits aren't super important but I prefer if they're somewhat close to his

@hanzo. good luck finding someone to make the edits! the art is pretty cool too uwu
@caius psyche is so cool o:
@Fernmoon good luck getting a partner & artist!
Last edited by Horror on Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╔═══════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════╝

_人人人人人人人人人_
)ixx寄らないでよ !xix(
) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(
)  xxxHELLO ‼︎ xxx (
 ̄Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^ ̄

Horror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

k.f.c v.3 ♥

Postby zakuro. » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:38 am

super fast post:

looking for a growth for faith ! ♥ pm me w examples please (:

i actually have to go but i'll edit in replies later !
sig & pfp by chimingcloud on discord
zak | she | adult | my kals
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:06 am

@Zakuro. goodluck finding a growth. I'm here for the same thing XD
@Horror Goodluck with breedings!
@Caesou hope you have a fun stream!
@hanzo. your art is so nice <3 goodluck with commissions as well as mates!

I'm here for both growths and Friends! Please PM me about either!

Both kids need growths. Happy to pay Da points, Pets, Usd. Whatever.

Art by Asher

Myshka - Female - Unknown -
Myshka Is a fun loving happy kalon, despite the somewhat downing life that she is in. Myshka is a never seen without a smile on her face and shes often the maker of anyone's day. Jokes are limitless with Mysh and its something she will always do, tell a joke. She prefers her brothers company but is okay with most people, never afraid to make friends. Often picked on for her weaker nature, Myshka avoids activity unless Panqui or Adelaide insists she has to. Shes eager to please and takes the drugs as asked as well as never hesitates for her blood tests. Myshka is sick a lot so shes rarely allowed out of the house but that doesn't stop her sneaking people in.

Art also by Asher

Viridis - Male - Unknown -
Viridis is a serious kid, not one to break habit and will usually steer clear of anyone except his sister, Myshka. He loves jokes and pranks, despite his serious nature, he cannot help a good laugh at his sisters jokes or trying to prank Panqui. Often monitored but rarely sick, unlike Myshka, he has a strong resistance to the drugs being tested on them. The drugs have strong results on Viridis, and while he wont tell anyone about it and avoid it at all costs, Viridis is insanely smart while on these drugs, They enhance his brain power and make him a genius. 
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightcrawler. » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:21 am

oh hell yeah, finally finished this after like, 5 hours hgdn

taking commissions!! A piece like the one above is about $15 (1500 points) and i can humanize kalons or feral i really don't mind :')

willing to haggle with the price smidge

@Hellyboo// AHH the beans! goodluck with relationships, and that art is fantastic! love ya hellyjelly <3
@Zakuro.// goodluck finding a growth artist! what a cutie!
@Horror// A BEAN, A TRUE SWEET BEAN! ahh good luck with finding a mate!!

RabidRhys

Nightcrawler.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:41 am

*tumbles out from underneath huge pile of procrastinated schoolwork*

Greetings! I haven't posted here in quite a while. I just came to introduce my new babies from a recently completed batch! This is Mercury (left, female) and Mars (right, male). I don't have much on them yet, but I'm working on them!

Um...I think that's it? OH WAIT. I'm looking for art for Kalon #1200! I already have him designed and I'm looking for a few pieces to add to my form. I can only pay with pets this time around, my apologies <3 Shoot me a message if you're up for it!

@Rainbow noivern- That's a nice piece of art ya got there! I hope you get some commissions <3
@HellyBoo- Dawwww cute kids <3 Good luck!
@zakuro.- Hope you get those growth asap, yo!

*somersaults back into the abyss*

See ya!
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby Softballpup12 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:49 am

Heyo everyone! Hope you guys are doing good! :P I'm still extremely sick, but I need to do some really overdue comms so... yup. Still doin these too... Haven't found any posts with fluffy marshmallows guys... Introduce your ships!!! I wanna draw em! ;)

Since I love seeing cute ships and such, if you post your new kalon mateships, or ones you haven't posted about before, here on the fanclub with a small blurb about said mateship, I'll take it upon myself to start your art collection off by sending you a small, cute piece of ship art! :) Please include the word Marshmallows in your post.

I love seeing these things, so post em here to be drawn guys! I'd love to see others start to surprise people with cute ship art from here too, but maybe it's just me lol. I'm behind on comms though, so it might be a bit and they'll just be colored sketches... owo

Also, It was brought to my attention that many of us commit ourselves to too many competition in kals, and have an unhealthy obsession with these fluffy, adorable, cuddly, amazing... anyway. I've made a support group for us. Find help curing your procrastination and obsession.

Join the Kalon Obsession Support Group!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Replies:
@Silver Pandorica: I am in love... that's all I have to say.
@Rainbow Noivern: I love that piece! The colors are astounding and the feels... *cry*
@HellyBoo: Can't wait to see the kiddos all grown up! o.o
Amazing Art by Sixbane ^^^^^

ON HIATUS

Hey! I'm Soft!
I'm a high school student taking all honors classes and procrastinating so much it's a surprise I still have all A's... We'll see how long that lasts. As such, I'm busier than I thought I would be and things are getting done much slower than I expected. Please bear with me while I catch up!

| PM me: Anytime! || Ask for Help: Absolutely! |

My Kalons
Softballpup12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carnations » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:46 pm

replies wrote:@Softballpup12 I would do the Marshmellow thing, but I have no new ships pffft,
    also I might need to stop down at that obsession support group-
    @Silver Pandorica Congrats on your new kiddos, they're absolutely gorgeous ;v;
    and good luck getting art for Kalon 1200!
    @Rainbow noivern Aaa that piece is beautiful! Good luck getting commissions!

I'm just looking for a growth for Emery! They're a bit overdue, but I'll be a bit picky when it comes to the growth artist, as I want someone who has a bit of experience.
    If you're interested, please PM me!
Carnations

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me