★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Postby Smallfox » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:37 pm

username: Smallfox
favorite color: Dark purplish grey
favorite book series: Wings of Fire, Warriors and the Fowl series (Artemis Fowl, the Fowl twins ect.)
favorite season: Autumn!
Image Image Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ © ▁▁▁▁▁▁

Hi I'm Smallfox! I can be found on some forum games and other neat little topics! Don't be afraid to ask me anything!

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 28 people.
I have received 29 gifts.
I have nuked 13 people.
I have received 9 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 4 gift wars.

(combined scores from 2020)
Smallfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:54 pm

username:Stormt4lon
favorite color: magenta
favorite book series: wings of fire or artemis fowl!
favorite season: winter
once we've
if we stand as
someday becomes
and a prayer becomes a
and the strike starts here
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ju_is_Lucky » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:53 am

username: UnhollyFireFly
favorite color: orange
favorite book series: Harry Potter
favorite season:winter
Ju_is_Lucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Leap Year Luck

Postby amethyst14 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:53 pm

This kitty seems to have an aura of luck with them all the time and it also affects the cats around them. Every four posts this cat will bring something lucky to your clan. They also increase the chance of finding cats while on patrol that need a bit of luck in their lives.

To win his kitty just fill out this forum and post it here on the fanclub! I will close the forum on the 28th and the winner will be chosen on the 29th!

Code: Select all
    [list][size=100][b]Luck[/b][/size]
    [size=85][b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Clan they are going to:[/b]
    [b]Name of cat:[/b]
    [b]What do you think this lucky cat will bring to your clan every four posts?[/b]
    [b]Tell me something that has happened to you that you consider lucky.[/b][/size][/list]

Last edited by amethyst14 on Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Valentines Day Love

Postby amethyst14 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:59 pm

This cat is very loving and enjoys seeing other couples happy! Due to their good-hearted nature, they were granted a gift from Starclan: if a homosexual/same-sex couple wishes to have kits, this cat acts as a surrogate and will be able to carry the pair's kits regardless of the biological limitations. Therefore, any kits born will have the genes of the homosexual/same-sex couple.

To win this kitty just fill out the forum below and post it here on the fanclub! I will close the forum on the 29th and the winner will be announced on the 1st of March. The prompt is a story you create and you can go above 250 words.

Code: Select all
    [list][size=100][b]Love[/b][/size]
    [size=85][b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Clan they are going to:[/b]
    [b]Name of cat:[/b]
    [b]What is this cat's favorite love story?(min of 250 words and please keep it child friendly)[/b][/size][/list]

Last edited by amethyst14 on Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noctenne » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:03 pm

Luck
    Username: noctenne
    Clan they are going to: oneclan
    Name of cat: rileypond
    What do you think this lucky cat will bring to your clan every four posts? finding mothers or kits!
    Tell me something that has happened to you that you consider lucky. my now husband saved my life - i was about to be hit by a car (i wasn’t looking where i was going) and he pushed me out of the way - which i’d consider pretty lucky!
noctenne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:26 pm

Love
    Username: Kazin
    Clan they are going to: Chaosclan
    Name of cat: Doveshine
    What is this cat's favorite love story?

Like most cats, Doveshine grew up hearing stories told by the older cats in the clan. Most of the younger cats hated hearing about the stories of love from the elders; they preferred the action, the drama, and the bravery of heroes. Nothing was quite as boring as having to listen to a lament about love. At least, to everyone but Doveshine. To Doveshine, there were no other stories that told such acts of bravery than the stories about love. After all, who wouldn't do anything in their power to keep their significant other safe? While they enjoyed every story, there had always been one that stuck out in their mind.

The story of Night and Day.

As different as their names suggest, Night and Day were rivals. They competed for the acceptance of the senior warriors, and competed to see who would be the best warrior, even the next leader. Both were equally ambitious, though in opposite ways - Night wanted to lead by example, to lead with his strategic thinking and wits, while Day wanted to lead with his voice, to make as many friends as possible and lead with popularity. Each had their own way of completing their training, and each became a warrior of their clan in record time, fueled by the need to be better than the other.

Not long after the two had become warriors, a great war started between their clan, and a rogue group that had settled on the territory. Before either of them knew it, they were thrown into the thick of battle. They needed to protect their clan... and they realized they needed to protect each other.

Night and Day became a fighting legend. They would go on the battlefield together, and had never lost a battle. But every cat has to lose sometimes, and the two friends' egos had gotten the better of them. They lost all caution, fighting a battle that was doomed from the start, vastly outnumbered.

It was Night who ended up blind, scars from his attackers rendering his sight useless. Day, wounded himself, managed to sneak Night away into the shadows, hiding him as the rogues continued their attack on the clan, scattering who remained and forcing them to leave. Without Day, Night would have been killed, but the toms refused to give up on each other.

The journey away from their home was a long one, especially with Night's lack of sight. Day refused to give up on him, helping him learn to compensate with his other senses, even able to get him to learn how to hunt again. Eventually, the two toms found a new home, and were able to set aside their differences, and live together happily as mates. They were great warriors because they had each other's back, always.

Doveshine would always be sitting in front of the elders, an awed look in their eyes. The other cats would roll their eyes, complaining that the story was awfully cliched, but it didn't matter to Doveshine. Doveshine was only able to think about how beautiful it was that Night and Day never gave up on each other, that they were able to keep pushing through with each other.

Doveshine had vowed that they would do whatever they could to let others be happy, too. Everyone deserved their own happy ending, just like Night and Day.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corinnander » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:06 pm

Luck
    Username: BlackJeans&IceCream
    Clan they are going to: Kin of the Lotus
    Name of cat: Vale of Ivy
    What do you think this lucky cat will bring to your clan every four posts? I like the idea of Vale of Ivy bringing back knickknacks that will prove significant in events, such as plots or rolls. Maybe they bring back a swath of cloth... and when the camp catches fire, they can load a litter of kits into it and make sure they all get out safe instead of carrying them one by one. Things like that. Miscellaneous... mundane items.
    Tell me something that has happened to you that you consider lucky.
    I once was heading to school, about to enter the on-ramp to the freeway. A man pulled in front of me before I turned. Something about him made me pay attention to him. As we were entering, he was going slow. I was very frustrated at this. On the side of the on-ramp was an 18-wheeler. It made no indication of moving, no turn signal, it just slowly crept from a stop back onto the on ramp. It most likely would've pushed me off the side of the on ramp, possibly into the main road if I wasn't behind it with this truck. I wouldn't have even seen its movement if this truck hadn't pulled in front of me. When we got onto the pretty quiet freeway, the truck in front of me vanished. I consider that very lucky.
Until I remake my signature, consider giving my dragons some love. :]

☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ None?? Wow. ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵

Looking for a Blue Rose Dog for 750 C$!
Corinnander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:27 pm

Love
    Username: Stormt4lon
    Clan they are going to: Phoenixclan
    Name of cat: Frostflake
    What is this cat's favorite love story? Frostflake wandered a lot as a young cat, and as such, they heard many stories. Being a bit of a hopeless romantic, Frostflake tended to pry love stories out of others, and sigh and swoon at all the right points (and even a few of the...less right points)

But over the seasons, Frostflake's favorite story to hear was of the Spirits of the Forest, and it is because of that story, that Frostflake sought out Phoenixclan, because its guardians remind her of the two Spirits.
    The Tale of The Spirits of the Forest wrote:Long ago, in a forest like any other, there were two cats.

Nobody knows how these cats came to be, were they born flesh and blood among the trees and wind? Did they move there, seeking out solitude? Or did they simply come to be, existing in the forest one moment after never living a breath before?

However the cats came to be, they protected the forest, watching over it and those who lived within its walls.

Not much is known of the two cats, and any that is known is simply rumor.

But what is true, what is known fact, is that these two cats loved. They each loved the other, and sought to protect them with their lives. They loved, and though they had no children, they spent countless moons at eachother's sides, watching over the forest, and the other.

One day, a great and powerful fire spirit approached the forest. He was strong, mighty, a guardian of volcanoes. He met the two guardians of the forest, and fell in instant love with one, but not the other. He offered her immortality, the chance to become a spirit. She, helplessly in love with her fellow guardian, refused.

The fire spirit attempted to woo her, even going to the other, begging for advice on how to charm the one he had fallen in love with. But the other guardian refused, claiming she would never tell her lover's spirits, even in death.

The fire spirit grew angry, and when fire is angry, it explodes. The forest caught on fire, and the spirit killed the guardian, trapping her in flames forever. He calmed himself, quenching the flames, and returned to the one he had fallen in love with, earnestly seeking her heart, even still.

But the other knew what had happened to her love, she knew her beloved was burnt, and at the paws of the fire spirit. She pretended to accept his offer of immortality, becoming a shadow spirit, guardian of darkness.

But in the night, she used her newfound powers to kill the fire spirit. In using her powers to kill another spirit, the newly formed spirit was doomed to die. She returned to the forest, seeking the deathplace of her love. Finding where her love lay, the spirit laid there, ready to die and meet her love in the life beyond.

But by some twist of fate, as the new spirit's magic fled from her, the fire was reborn. The spirit hid in the darkness, and watched as her magic bled into the body of her lover, causing it to burst into flames until her love's eyes opened, her breath returned to her.

The spirit realized that her love had gained the power of the spirit who had killed her, and emerged from the darkness. But killing a spirit, especially in anger and revenge, has its costs. The young female would forever be haunted by the darkness, it's words twisting and purring in her mind.

But as the new fire spirit looked upon her love, she did not care for the darkness, she ignored the signs that the fire whispered in her ear, speaking of danger and death.

Because she loved the other in her mortal life, and had no true reason to stop loving her now. But her powers insisted, and the shadow spirit knew that her own powers were in agreement. The two could not live and love as they once had.

And so the two spirits returned to their guardianship of the forest. The shadow spirit watched during the night, keeping eyes on the hidden secrets and deaths, while the fire spirit watched during the day, protecting those that lived open lives.

But it is rumored, that during the hours of dawn and dusk,the two spirits meet, to hold one another in love, and long for the day that their powers will stop working against each other.

They meet in love, and though they part each time with grief...

...they always long for their next meeting, and watch for any chance to be together, when their powers are quiet.
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nosifer » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:19 pm

Luck
    Username: Nosifer
    Clan they are going to: BeetleClan
    Name of cat: Marbleedge
    What do you think this lucky cat will bring to your clan every four posts? Higher chance for better outcomes, lowered chance for injuries, I guess.
    Tell me something that has happened to you that you consider lucky. So, when you buy tickets for the Commonwealth Games, it’s a lottery, you know? Well, I got pretty much everything I put in for. Not only that, most people were only buying cheaper room in the accommodation, so the one we were at decided to move some people in cheaper rooms to more expensive ones, to leave more cheaper rooms open for people to stay in. Clever, right? Well, guess who got to stay in a penthouse for two weeks? Me.

Love
    Username: Nosifer
    Clan they are going to: BeetleClan
    Name of cat: Paleheart
    What is this cat's favourite love story?(min of 250 words and please keep it child friendly)

Long ago, before the world was fully formed, there existed a group of cats. This was not a clan, as there was no structure, but the cats all knew each other, and it is said that all cats are descended from these ones.

Within this group, there was two cats, called Sun and Moon. They met one day, under the shade of a blooming tree, and fell in love instantly. They spent the rest of their time together, and never grew bored of each other. All cats were happy for them. All, except for one.

A cat named Sequoia was in love with Moon. And as he watched the two together, his heart became corrupted with jealousy. And, one night, While Sun and Moon were sleeping, he snatched Moon away, just to separate the two.

When Sun woke, he was distraught. He spent every day searching for Moon, but he never found her. He climbed higher and higher in his search. Moon saw him in the sky, and tried to rise to meet him, but Sun had climbed so high that the light from the sky blinded him, and he could not see her.

Eventually, out of pure chance, Sun stumbled upon Moon’s position. They were reunited at last. They attempted to leave the sky, but they were too far up, and could not get back down. They stayed together for as long as they could, but Sun grew tired, and he could not sleep at such a position. They bid farewell, and Sun returned to his place of rest.

To this day, Sun continues to wander the sky, searching for Moon, who waits patiently for Sun to find her. And when they reunite, the sky goes dark as they embrace.

But what of Sequoia? He saw Sun and Moon reunited in the sky and tried as hard as he could to reach them. But no matter how high he climbed; he could never get high enough. You can still see him today, as a great tree, trying as hard as he can to reach the sky, but is never able.
Image | Image | Image
I have no idea what I'm doing.

Image | Image | Image
Nosifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me