➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby SilverSamurai » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:26 am

post w/o replies

Just dropping by to say that Vesinir and I decided to breed Albi and Vespera together to put it up for adoption!

It is open for users with 3 viscets or less, and is a pretty short and simple contest.

The meme child is to the right, and the picture is linked to the contest! Good luck!

also these guys are a partner limited impress me:

Last edited by SilverSamurai on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:20 pm

@commandant- Hope they go to a good home!
@Razors- I love your art <3
@howlingtothestars- Happy one year! <33
@Mint Chip- What a nice walk cycle!
@Tauruu-Vynn- She's lovely!
@SilverSamurai- Smol wiggle butt spawn!

Ey guys, I'm gonna stream art for a bit <3
https://join.me/pikachu25
I'll be taking requests as long as the viscet has minor/no edits and fairly simple design <3
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Shiveren* » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:41 pm

*Emerges from the darkness*

Im so sorry you guys. I have been a dead jelly bean on the fanclub, but I promise I see each and every post and am still in the loop haha.

Totally not a stalker.

Anywayssss

So I finished this piece that I am quite happy with, commission for Solgaleo. Just wanted to share. Enjoy!
http://shiveren.deviantart.com/art/Spring-644795063

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx"Reality is just an
x..xxxillusion and the
xxxxx.xuniverse is a
xxxx.xxxhologram"
xxxxx.....xxxx-Bill CipherImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x.xDA
x.xvιscєтs: please say *Shiveren* sent you!
x.xмʏ cнαяαcтɛяs
x.xtext text text text text text
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xcoding credit
*Shiveren*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisbees » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:02 am

@*Shiveren*
Whoa your art is super cool!
plus that viscet though ;)

@PikachuTori25
Those pixels are beautiful!
I may have to get one if i ever get a viscet first

@SilverSamurai
Oh my :what:
That baby viscet is adorable eue
I have to tryout for that lug though omg

Hey!
I'm Looking for a partner for the Heart Gold and Soul Silver Viscets!
Please PM me-- I can probably get shaded to do some art muhaha
thanks for reading and have a great day!
Hi, I'm new here.
So please "bear" with me!
haha
-Shaded- is my sibling and is showing me around this cool site!
--
He/Him pronouns
I'm just a guy that likes to make
conspiracy theories and annoy my sister
---
Aspiring photographer
My sons--Fahari Mono
ImageImageImage
To-Do
nothing ATM
Frisbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:01 pm

hey y'all! if you PMed me / contacted me about mates for emilia or felicity, don't worry, i haven't forgotten!! i'm just taking a little bit to decide c: i got some wonderful offers!!

it's come to my attention - it's been there for a while honestly - that i really haven't done ANYTHING for my viscet mikleo except for letting him be used in a comp / getting him a friend
    so i'd love to make him some more friends or maybe get him a boyfriend (hesitantly accepting female offers)? this means i just really want to headcanon / maybe do some art to further develop him because he's my child but i just haven't done anything with him huffs
    so, he's basically like my baby monty - an adventure nerd, but mikleo adores history / intellectual study as well. he's very aloof, however, and sort of dorky in the sense that he's like 'lol look at this' and subsequently destroys things in the process
    so pls pm me if you'd like to be friends with or possibly have your babe date my boy

you may also get some free drabbles with your babs!!

please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:01 pm

*will make replies when I wake up but OMG GUYSSSS I WON CALLY!!! AHHH MY HEART IS COMPLETE! I'll be getting back to my regullarly scheduled tasks and will be opening a couple slots for a full body full color image soon. (They will have an AB but it'll probs be a USD auto buy, not sure how I'll work it ^^')

Also, I will be adding a couple free to use lines in the next few days so look for those, as a thank you to everyone who so very kindly said such nice things, and went out of their way to comfort me in my time of loss last week. *hugs* You are awesome! (Thank you Razors, you are a true friend!) And thank you all for the art, and kind words, it was probably the single sweetest thing I've ever read and I totes teared up. You guys... are amazing.

If you didn't read her story it was really fun to write though it was a long one! And I'd love to introduce you to her:
Cally is the apprentice to the Green Lady (her grandmother), and is off on her Journeymen adventure with Ruth, to experience the world and help her gain perspective for the future.
Her and Ruth have had a few great adventures so far, and look forward to many more before they both have to settle down and take over demanding jobs.

Here they are in the floating sled (The first night Cally was able to get it working so they could sleep in the sky), but instead of sleeping they stayed up all night talking in the moon light.

This one is the night that Cally battled the dark wizard in the city of Water, to save the Well of Life, Ruth, and the children who'd been turned to stone.

Annnd finally here's her class picture that she finds deplorable and refuses to acknowledge exists (However, Ruth managed to make a copy and keeps it pinned above her mirror at home.)
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:32 pm

replies wrote:@Razors those doodles are so cute, gosh *o* i'm sorry I missed that stream :c
@howlingtothestars ayy, super congrats on a year!! that's really exciting ;o;
@HellyBoo that's a really nice thing you're doing c: i'm sure you got a ton of people interested!
@Mint Chip oh my. that's awesome! and really great of you to offer it to us as reference! thank you for doing that c:
@Taruu-Vynn congratulations on that cute skelly bab! that's a pretty awesome background you've got for her too. dream analyst? super rad
@SilverSamurai ignore the ugly sobbing you hear in the distance. that lugia one i am absolutely dead omg
@PikachuTori25 those are so super cute c:
@grifforik ahhhhhHHHHH super congrats! everyone did so amazing in that competition oh my goodness ;o; i'm so glad you love cally though! the story you created for her was awesome c:

alright, so I have some exciting news as well! i would have announced it sooner but I was without my laptop all morning/afternoon thanks to some technical difficulties, and then I was super mega busy... but now that I'm sitting down!! I'd like to introduce my 18th viscet, Lazarus XIII.

he was kept behind glass and experimented on since he broke out of his egg, so he's a very angry, very volatile viscet. my experiment bab, Jill, and milo.'s experiment bab, Jack have adopted this angry little bean as their own. hopefully Lazarus and Jack don't bite each other's heads off tbh but yiss i'm really super duper excited that I won him, and I'm really pleased that he's the viscet to complete my pack. what a bittersweet feeling! c:

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firewolf56 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:11 pm

Hey all, just so you know I'm putting two of my 'cets up for readoption! Sadly, I found myself disconnecting from them, but hopefully now they'll get owners that'll give them the attention they deserve!

This guy's a raffle for users with 3
or less 'cets.
This guy just needs a personality
and a theme song.

I need more sleep...
Firewolf56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:29 pm

@Firewolf56
Oh no, I hope your two lovely Viscets will find homes that will treasure them as much as you did! nwn

@TigerBlue
lovelY CUSTOM VISCET 10/10
707 is best hacker 2k16

@james.
Ahhh congrats on Lazarus! I really like his colours and his design, and congrats on filling up your last slot! >w<

Agh I somehow managed to win my third Viscet, meet Ligonem! He's a tsundere little ghost addict, but he means well, I promise.
Even if he does resort to physical violence 99.99% of the times OTL
┌────────────┐
御影密bot - inactive
if you have questions, the
answer is probably "no"

└────────────┘
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MistCat » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:33 am

Replies wrote:@Griffork
Congratulations! I love the art you made for them!
@Firewolf56
Oh my goodness! I'm gonna have to try out for one of those cute 'cets!
@James.
Whoa! that 'cet looks amazing! Congrats. :)

Okay, I'm still looking for a tier 2 MYO ticket. I have 220 C$ and all the pets and items on my account. (I think I have maybe over 12 pages of items...?) My parents won't let me get a DA account so I can't buy one myself. (and I have a wonderful idea for a snow leopard-day of the dead themed viscet ♥)
░░░░░░░░░░░░𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮!░░░░░░░░░░░

Mist - She/Her - Adult‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎

Welcome to my humble signature, I hope you're doing well!
I'm just a local sunback enthusiast who is here for the art.‎
Always happy to talk ocs or designs or just cool doodles
in general! Sorta bad at keeping up conversation but I never
mind PMs! I'm not super active rn though.

Please credit my art and designs @ my TH, Mistcat.‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

MistCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me