➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

- Viscet Fanclub.

Postby VAALRAVN » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:13 am

On another note, I made some lines! They have all the tails and if I
    missed any I'll just add them. I'll do color-ins for 200 points each,
    and edits are 50 extra points, not including the tail.
    If you don't have points but would like one I'll also take FR and C$.
    I'll do custom drawings for 400 points and that includes anthro and
    human art. I don't just do 'cets so if you want art of anything else
    just feel free to ask.
    I'll also do group images with all you 'cets, 200 points per 'cet or
    character. If none of them are too complicated I'll drop the total
    price.

I'm trying to reach 4000 points, and I already have 2000. So any help
    is greatly appreciated!
      3189 / 4000.
Last edited by VAALRAVN on Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
    xxxx( // for it is when we fall we learn whether we can fly ) ( not here much )
VAALRAVN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby Snuggle_Bean » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:19 am

@cyberdragon725- Congrats Cyber!!!
@Milo.- Congrats Milo!!!!!!!!!

Okie Dokie i need some people to go over my form for the stitched rose, scorpion tail, by mint!!! NEED MUCH HELP I CAN GET!!!

I am also looking for DA points, art is on hold have to finish up some commissions first, but if you need help with anything i can help for small amounts of Points as payment!!!

╔══════════════════════════════╗

╚══════════════════════════════╝

Snuggle_Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:25 am

@skyler good luck with that comp! it's a cutie!
    @vesinir shot you a pm! sorry that you're dropping out :c i really liked the idea you had going.
    @tigerblue can't wait to see the new babe!
    @griff i'm so sorry for your loss; too many people have been losing loved ones lately, it seems. i hope you can get past this soon and feel better <3 i can't wait to see the dA adopt!

i can't repost the adoption rn since it hasn't been 3 pages rip

bUT i'm so happy!
    yesterday i spent a bit sketching something for a readopt (the voladya one, talk trash if u want idc i love that girl) and it was the first time in a few years that i bothered trying to draw a human--and i absolutely love how it came out??? :'> check it out peeps

and finally i'm super happy to announce that flynn and yuri have another mate -- estelle! <3 they're a very happy very fluffy poly relationship, although flynn is sort of suffering from how many children they have bc he's not very good with kids whereas yuri and estelle love the stuffing out of them all (and there's a yuri / estelle baby planned soon! look out for that floofy bunny baby)
    edit;; ^^^^ by commandant
Last edited by Vixen Luo on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emma Loo » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:33 pm

Hello everyone! I am new to Viscets, and I filled out a form on a recent Halloween one just to get me started. ^^ It's a pleasure to meet all of you!
*~ she/her ✿ virgo ✿ ISFJ ~*
╔══════════════════════╗
hey, i'm emma. i'm a tired high
school band nerd. my pm's are open,
i'm friendly i swear. you'll find me in
the games forums. have a good day.
╚══════════════════════╝
*~ trade threadthis or that ~*
Emma Loo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:51 pm

@Emma Loo - Welcome! ^u^
@griff - that one is super beautiful <3
@true - those art pieces are super cute!
@skyler1515 - I hope you get the help you need!!!
@Vesinir - those lines are very cool!
@Griff 2 - take your time, I am super sorry about what happened :(

okay
okayokayokayokayokayokayokayokayokayokayokayokayokayokayokayokay

I am opening up some speedy fast commissions for points!!

tryout is allowed, but I will not do one for a viscet competition I am hosting, the Ghost tail mouth, or either legendary

I will close these once I reach 600 points!
Points Reached:
736/600
Price Change - All Color ins 25% off
Tail Club Lines

Docked Tail Club
100 color=#FF0000]75[/color] Points Each
Viscets with Docked Tails Only
Major Mane Mutations =
+30+7
Fox Tail Club
100 color=#FF0000]75[/color] points each
Viscets with Fox Tails Only
Major Mane Mutations =
+30 +7
Leopard/Tail Mouth Club
7556 Points Each
Viscet with Leopard/Tail Mouths Only
Major Mane Mutations =
+30 +7

Viscet Tail Lines
100 color=#FF0000]75[/color] Points Each
Viscet with common tails only
Major mane mutations =
+30+7

Viscet "Glitches"

Item Change
75 56 points
any items
Horns/mane mutations +
15 +3
Item and Facial Change
150 color=#FF0000]112[/color] Points
any items/expression
horns
+15 +3
Facial Change
100 Points 75 points
any expression
horns
+15+3

Custom Art
New Animated Headshot

Headshot/Bust
100 points
+20 for shading
Animated Headshot - NEW
150 Points
Blink - Ear move - Eye move
first move free, to add more +10 Each
expression change +50 (full expression change. Happy -> angry and so on)
Last edited by Hail. on Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:14 am, edited 7 times in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thebattleangel » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:14 pm

Hi guys I recently got a Lil viscet named Phoenix and I was wondering if any of you guys had a female for me to breed him with c: pm if you do please c:
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:42 pm

Starting from my last post...

@Shiv Welcome back! THank you for the stream <3 YOu are so awesome!! <3
@TheMartian(With lots of space....es...xD Get it!? Martian...space...hehehe...ehhh...>.>;) All of my viscets are up for friends, if you wanna look through them!
@Tiger Love the art! I love the glitches! They are so cool!
@James <3 I got to join...you were going strong almost all day/night!
@Shaded So adorable! >.> I can feel the love!
@True I missed your stream...I think I was at work v.v;
@Rainbow Goodluck with Herc's readoption!
@Howling What a lovely piece...I love the winged babes...they are precious!
@Angelus Gastonx2 What lovely artwork! I love your viscets...they are lovely! (Cass is amazing, isn't she?) I also love that bone viscet...I couldn't decide between that one or the summoner...Good luck, though!!
@Everyone looking for artwork. Make sure you show it off! I love seeing all the artwork everyone gets! x.x So awesome!
@ Mint Chip Wow...just...wow...I love a lot of the halloween babes.
@ Everyone looking for breedings. Good luck! I can't wait to see all the pretty babies!
@Everyone needing relationships. As always, my viscets are open. If you ever need any help just PM me and I will try and match up my viscets to what you are looking for, if I have any.
@ Everyone who has won a viscet or obtained a new viscet! Congratulations! Same as above, if you need relationships just let me know!

Now that summer is over I have a lot more time on my hands...thankfully...
If we had an rp that sort of died due to my summer-ly tardiness and wanna continue, let me know. We can get to it.
I am also looking for an rp or two with my viscets. I'm good with just about anything excepting modern realistic...I prefer fantasy, though it can be modernized. (I also don't really care about coding...I know a lot of people do, but It's not my thing.)

(I was debating starting a sort of 'magical viscet' type RP. If you are familiar with the magical girl type anime? Sailor moon, tokyo mew mew, cardcaptor sakura...madoka magica...so on and so forth. If you'd be interested just let me know.)

I'm also debating scrapping all mate relationships I have not RP'd out, as I, personally, like to feel connections between my characters and their mates...though I am not sure yet...
Anyway...

I also wanted to introduce my newest....(Totally looking for friends for him.)
*He is going to be remastered a little bit...he will be a sort of lesser nature deity.*

Tobias <3

Personality wrote:Tobias is a very sweet natured being. He adores life, but seems to have come to accept that all life must come to an end. He does not feel sorry or sad for this, instead he seems to accept, and even embrace this fact. Each and every moment must be cherished, time must not be taken for granted. One never knows when their life may end, so he feels that everyone needs to make the most of their time. He rarely hesitates, feeling the need to act and react accordingly without overthinking things. He also does not allow chances to slip by him, even should he be faced with self doubt or nervousness. He seems to accept the reactions and consequences to his own choices in life, at the very least feeling pleased that he never allowed the chance to pass him by and leave him not knowing. He is, at his core, a good creature, though he personally feels he is neutral to most situations. He is friendly and compassionate, willing to give up the last of his food or drink should someone be in need. He is not a true pacifist, though he would much prefer not to fight. He is not a coward, though others seem to attempt to claim he is. Tobias simply attempts to divert the situation, attention, or even change the subject entirely. He is not beyond allowing others to call him names or tease him as long as violence does not occur. Spoken words are able to roll off him like water off a duck. However, should anyone threaten his friends or his brother they would see a massively different side to him. He has potential to be extremely cold and cruel, showing no mercy to those who have done his loved ones harm. This is a side of himself that he dislikes and aims to avoid at all costs. Tobias can be silly, taking any moment allowed to relax or enjoy himself, even better if he can do so in the company of friends!

A picture of Tobias that Howling made.

Loa By Steampunkalec
(Omg Loa I love you <3)

/end of super long post....x.x; wow....
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MistCat » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:31 pm

Replies wrote:@Razors
Congratulations! He look stunning! I actually have a cat character named Tobias (gotta love that name♡) and I personally think they would get along great. but Im guessing your looking for viscet relationships...? Anywho, the art looks amazing and I hope you find a great RP. :)
@Emmy the dragon
I wish I had a character to offer! I wish you luck in finding a breeding for phoenix.
@Emma loo
*claps* Welcome :D its a pleasure to meet you too!

@Everyone who PMed me about breeding with my viscet Eli
Thank you! all your viscets are amazing. It was hard to not say "lets plan breeding for all of them!!! :D" then Eli would have like, a hundred children.

Hello! um, I have a question. well, Im slightly new and so far i have my one lovely 'cet, Eli. Anyway im pretty obsessed with 'cets. so i've entered for all ones i like, but thats like, every viscet that comes out. Do you think im annoying the artists by entering for so many? (i just want a few friends for Eli) All the artists seem really nice and I don't want them to be bothered at all by me. I don't want to seem rude or anything. its just the designs are so lovely i can't help entering. ;-;

Well, uh, anyway, I have a few new store pets and a bunch of C$ and Im looking for art of my 'cet Eli. Its been hard to find art for him due to the fact most people have pre-drawn linearts and Eli has a full tuft set. PM me if you think your up to drawing Him.

Thank you for reading and have a great day! :)
░░░░░░░░░░░░𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮!░░░░░░░░░░░

Mist - She/Her - Adult‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎

Welcome to my humble signature, I hope you're doing well!
I'm just a local sunback enthusiast who is here for the art.‎
Always happy to talk ocs or designs or just cool doodles
in general! Sorta bad at keeping up conversation but I never
mind PMs! I'm not super active rn though.

Please credit my art and designs @ my TH, Mistcat.‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

MistCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yugi » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:52 pm

Just poking my head in to reply to a handful of you <3 It's been a while, oh gosh~!

@MistCat
I don't think I said this before, but welcome to the viscet community! I hope you're able to win some more viscets soon ^^

To answer your question, I honestly wouldn't worry all that much about it as I'm certain that the artists aren't annoyed at all. The artists here are super friendly, so you're completely fine~! You're free to enter as many adopts as you'd like as long as it doesn't go over your max limit c: I wish you the best of luck in all of the comps you've entered so far though!

Good luck with finding art of your viscet as well!

@Razors
Ahhhhhhhh <3 Congratulations on getting Tobias officially made. Silver did an amazing job on him! Thank you so much for allowing me to help you out in planning his looks, by the way ^o^

About the RP idea that you suggest, I would totally be up for participating in something like that. I remember watching Sailor Moon all the time as a young kid, and I could definitely sneak in a few of my viscets for an out of character/canon role play x-) I'm not sure if I could join right away though, as I've been swamped by college work >3>,,

@Emmy the dragon
Welcome to the viscet community! It's certainly a pleasure to meet you as well ^u^

Hope you're able to find a suitable breeding partner! o-: Do note that the nursery itself isn't opened yet, so you might have to wait a while~!

@Griff
Such a lovely viscet ;u; Major congrats to the owner!

@True Knight
Your art is absolutely amazing yo B,-0 That's certainly some super amazing human artwork!

Good luck in the comp~!
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦