➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby tiny little box » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:03 am

@commandment

Hey concratz commandment,I really loved that viscet and I even did some artwork for it.//sorry it has my character Prince Anthony in it but I can send it too you/

@ James
Wow it looks good,good luck on the comp

So today's my birthday and also the nursery is opening up and I wanted to breed my characters.Ill send a link to my characters if intrested
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:07 am

Howdy! I'm cyberdragon725, but you guys can call me Cyber. I've been on CS for about three years now but I've only really gotten into adoptables this past year and, on October 12th, I got my first Viscet babe, Tabitha.
Nicknamed Taboo, she's a spunky young rock star with a strong passion for music. She's almost always seen with a wide smile and She's also energetic, peppy, and optimistic. In the past, she has been known for being brutally honest and often being sarcastic but she does so put of fondness of other.

Also, being new to the species, I am in great need of practicing the body structure of viscets through art and, as much as I'd like to, I can't draw too much more art of Taboo without going crazy. That's why I'm offering 3 pieces of art to any viscet owners who would like me to draw one of the viscets they own. Not tryout art. Just pm me for more information. It's First come first serve.

@commandant so tempted to try...
@The Fallen One couldn't resist at all with this one... X3
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:48 am

I'm here mostly to answer questions ngl
that being said!!! I also got this incredible art of Thyia by commandant that I've been meaning to post, and now is as good a time as any. look at her. so pure. so soft. also it's huge aha whoops. if it's too big PM me and I'll make it a link instead, I just love it and I want everyone to see it tbh

who are your viscets mated to?
Nemo is in a poly relationship with my two boys Kin and Abrax
Elysia has a serious crush of quill's Perrine aha
Canicus is deeply involved with quill's Chen, but nothing's official
Bennu is in love with my Anansi but nothing has come of it yet aha
Kiska is dating (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* potato chip's Amour rn
Jinhai is very much in love with tenlittlesoldierboys' Aurelius rip him

if they don't have a mate, what type of partner are they looking for?
Serafin is a huge jerk. I don't know what he's looking for really lmao. he doesn't get along with most people bc he's flippant and kind of rude, and he's always spoiling for a fight. poor child is no doubt destined to be forever alone. maybe someone who complements him in terms of being also ready to fight would work??? like a mutually destructive relationship ahA
Ganymede needs someone pure and soft and genuine. he wouldn't get along with anyone who had a dominant personality bc he's too soft for that lmao. he needs someone who will support him and let him put flower crowns on them.
Ianthe is difficult to get a read on tbh. I don't know what he's looking for in terms of a partner bc he's not really in a hurry to find anyone. he's kind of a know-it-all so somoene who can put up with that would be good aha. also someone who will let him gush about science for like ten hours
Callum needs someone who would be okay with his dependency on his brother, and be able to coax him out of his shell a little. Callum is pretty painfully shy and could do with a mate to encourage him to speak up. also someone who doesn't let him walk all over them.
Cailean, like Callum, would need someone who would put up his dependency on his brother. Cailean is more aggressive than Callum so he'd need someone that would submit to him; he wouldn't be happy in a relationship where they were equals tbh.
Thyia is a hard nut to crack. what is she looking for for a mate? someone who will let her keep exploring and who will compliment her maps and who will accompany her home to the amazon-esque tribe she lives with. someone who won't mind that she flirts with p much everyone bc she, quote likes to keep her skills up to date.

do your viscets have any ic children? what about ooc?
actually Canicus is my only parent !!! he's had two kids now, a daughter owned by quill with their Chen and a son owned by me with griff's Ramoth (that's Serafin, btw). Canicus is not close to his daughter and only recently learned about her existence, but he raised Serafin. kind of. the pack mostly raised Serafin but Canicus was there so he counts that.

@cyberdragon725 ;; what a lovely babe, congratulations on her! I love her mane/tail colors <3
@commandant ;; Voladya is so pretty aaah. I'm out of slots but I know she'll get a good home c: also congrats on Ellie! her name is so darling oml
@james. ;; thanks for the question dear! that art is super cute, I really like how you did the stack of papers tbh
@tenlittlesoldierboys ;; ooooh if you're gonna revamp someone I can't wait to see the outcome! you always have the most interesting characters dear c:
@grifforik ;; look at all that beautiful art aaah !!! I love that avatar tbh
@true knight ;; it's so kind of you to put that gorgeous babe up for adoption <3 they're super cute!
@Angelus Gaston ;; I like their expression a lot, and their art is so cool lmao

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:19 am

@james
    haaaaaiiiii ~ cx
    Yeah I'm kinda... absend currently... actually just too lazy to write something most of the time XD
    That drawing looks great! c: Good luck on that comp ^-^

@comm
    Congrats on winning Ellie, she's cute ♥
    And good luck finding a new home for you other babe

@iBrev

Aaahh that art piece
    I want one too
    And thank you nvn... I just really want to put that idea to use... but I don't think I'll re-vamp any of my Cets because they all have their set personality already and non would be fitting for that idea I want to create
    but the three-tailed legendary would, rip me

Kali is mated to Squeeze' Micah
    Noah only has eyes for Xelinator's Abel
    Tomasso's mate is Martian's Alexander
    Candice' mate is Tak's Solaris
    Oliver's date / mate is Gall's Tristan
    Jimmy is dating Shaded's Beau
    Pierre's one and only is griff's Sonya
    Aurelius fell head over heels for Jinhai i swear to god those two

Amadeus will probably never have a mate... he's not the right one for those things. he still doesnt get how he's got kids
    Lilian... well, Lilian's a hard one. He'd need someone who can deal with his PTSD and gives him love and makes him feel secure and whole... good luck with that
    Harvey needs someone who can deal with him suffering from autism and who can deal with his obsession towards old stuff and collecting it... other than that... I don't think he has many expectations... he's not easy to get and still needs to overcome his crush for his best friend
    Caesar is a hard-to-get guy too, but especially because he's famous and he fears that he's only liked because of that. And he doesn't really get romance either... but he's not really looking for someone specific... it just has to click
    Bonaparte... well... if you're evil, manipulative, male and good looking. Congratulations, Bon is yours.
    Raffaele... he's not really looking for someone, he thinks love is a waste of time. For now... (he's demisexual)
    Ephraim... Ephraim has his head in the clouds and especially due his depression he needs to find someone he really trusts. He is not really looking for love, as he's just afraid of being left alone again, but he would need someone who can deal with him and especially just be there for him

Most of my Cets have at least one kid already, some of them IC and some of them OOC... but I'm too lazy to write that down now XD

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milo. » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:36 am

@james. LOVE YOUR ART AND Q'S BABY BOY
@griff look at all that art!
@iBrevity gorgeous art!

molly is mated to james.' james LOL
peter is mated to james.' roman
armitage is mated to james.' kylo
jack is mated to james.' jill
hannibal is mated to james.' monique
farrago is mated to james.' tyramet
kai is in a poly ship with james.' fitz and _Alex_'s raphael
mylo will be mated to _Alex_'s variola

zain needs a lady that will keep up with his reckless behavior. he does have his eye on james.' EJ tho
milo needs a male/female that will understand his unstable mind and be there for him through thick and thin
ba'al has his eye on a fallen angel lady-- but in general he needs someone who will accept him for what he is

molly
    ic: milo
    ooc: peter

peter

armitage
    ic: mylo

zain
    ooc: flynn
    two

EDIT: SO SILVER JUST POSTED MY NEWEST CUSTOM BABY

his name is Jesse and he's a young chemist. mentally he's just an adolescent, having grown up far beyond his years too quickly. he speaks in Ebonics, is the guy your parents warn you to stay away from-- but he's a street thug with a heart of gold tbh. he's sensitive and sweet and he's kind of a big crybaby at times LOL oops but he's so precious and he needs all the love ok

Last edited by milo. on Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
fleabag & resident alien own my whole life
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:08 am

@Griff - aaa all that lovely art, and I can't wait to see what that kid looks like! I love those colors
@James - aaaa i still love how the glass looks, it came out great!
@The Fallen One - sorry you've lost connection with that gorgeous viscet, good luck finding them a new home! good luck anyone trying out of them c:
@Commandant - same, hope you find a good new home for her! Congrats on your new raccoon 'cet though!
@box - happy birthday! !
@Cyber - welcome to the community, congrats on your first! I love her mane, I look forward to seeing both of you around in the future! If you have any questions or want to chat, feel free to send me a PM anytime :>
@iBrevity - that art is so nice?? Commandant always has such nice art

I thought I'd stop by and introduce my newest viscet, Akiko! Though she usually goes by Aero. Thank you so much Ratatouille for letting me keep her ;o;
She's a robin hood-type character who runs a bakery in town by day, and is a agile thief by night, and is very proud of what she does. She's snarky and has a shark tongue, as well as a quick wit that often gets her in trouble.

Also, I won't be available from the 3rd-6th/7th as I will be at a con with limited access, may still check my PMs through mobile though. THAT BEING SAID I'm getting everything I owe done today so feel free to come keep me company? Will likely be up for the rest of the day ;;; [url=- join.me link -[/url] thanks for all those who came! ;o;
Last edited by SilverSamurai on Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macyduke » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:03 pm

@Tiny little box- happy birthday!
@Cyber-congrats on your first viscet. Gotta say, I really like her palette. If you ever need anything feel free to shoot me a pm as well.
@iBevity- she's adorable! Just look at her smug little face. Can't help but wonder what she's smiling about.
@Tenlittlesoldierboys- can't wait to see which one you revamp. I've got to agree with iBevity when the say that you've got some of the most interesting characters.
@Milo-that gas mask is killer, not to mention his little ears. For some reason I see others melting when he gives them a genuine smile while his gas mask is still on, and letting him off the hock a bit easier than they would have if he didn't.
@SilverSamurai-congratulations on your new babe. She's truly has a beautiful palette.

Just wanted to say again that I'm still looking for all kinds of relationships for Louise, but for the most part looking for past romantic ones, crushes, and a current relationship. If interested feel free to check out her page or shoot me a pm. I'd love to headcannon things out and possibly rp out their relationship. Never really rped with anyone before so just a bit of a heads up that I might be a tad new to it. ^^'
"There are two stars in the sky, and they're both planes."

Really though, just *Incoherent screaming*
Macyduke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:31 pm

@milo. congrats, what a beautiful custom!!
@Silver hehe glad you like the baby and its such a pretty one :)

@Everyone, I'm sorry I've not been active. Dealing with a lot at the moment. My cousin died in a major car accident last week and its been a weird time since. Sad, so give me a little time I'll be working on stuff tomorrow so I don't have to think about things.

Also, just a warning tomorrow I'll be posting a dA adopt some time, I'll give a warning before I do, but its a pretty one (in my opinion) XD
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:08 pm

grifforik wrote:@milo. congrats, what a beautiful custom!!
@Silver hehe glad you like the baby and its such a pretty one :)

@Everyone, I'm sorry I've not been active. Dealing with a lot at the moment. My cousin died in a major car accident last week and its been a weird time since. Sad, so give me a little time I'll be working on stuff tomorrow so I don't have to think about things.

Also, just a warning tomorrow I'll be posting a dA adopt some time, I'll give a warning before I do, but its a pretty one (in my opinion) XD

@griff

I'm terribly sorry for your lost.I hope that your adjusting well
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:19 am

Griff: OMG IM SO SORRRRRYYYYYY T_T *Huggles* Hope you feel better soon!
Silver: Congrats! Very cute baby!
Milo: Very cute as well!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGG
Im so excided right nowwwwww!!!
Im finally getting another viscet!!!
My mom is letting me buy 800 DA points and I have 195 soooo that is 995
So if anyone has any 5 unwanted DA points PM me!
Thank you <3

I have a great idea for someone from a game I play
and im looking for someone to make it! So ill probably be pming people whoops :shock:

Im also sadly putting my baby Slate up for readoption
It is an unlimited impress me. And I hope he goes to a good home <3
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me