Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Postby ajax. » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:26 am

Hey all! I’m also able to do MYOs for people if they’d wish me to! I’ll likely do them for free but I wouldn’t. Say no for a few c$ on super difficult designs c: pm me! Or message me on discord, you can find me at Ajax.(#4481) c:

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

aj. / mug • she / they • pdt • gryffindor
>> Count my little scars,
I’ve got dozens down inside
I am complete and invincible,
behind my dirty imbecile <<

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ImageImage
ImageImage
hey there! I'm aj!
ENFP • Discord Ajax.(#4481) • 🥺
Black Lives Matter
my pms are always open <3
commissions ; open • art trades ; tentative
Adult

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xxxImage
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

>

Postby shoelaces » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:39 pm

hey !! i'm new 2 the rise adopt community and im working on the territory writing and if anyone would be willing to read through what i've written so far and help me with some ideas c-:
- if you can just shoot me a pm, super grateful for any help at all <3
shoelaces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nimrod. » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:13 am

cannot believe i didn't join here before, hey peeps.
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:53 am

heyo new peeps!

Hope everyone's Easter was fun! Mine was pretty good but now I've got more time to work on things!

~~~~~~

Breeding Partner!
Looking for an ooc breeding between one of my cats! All females, can write the scene if you want!

- all cats can be found here!

found someone!
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:13 pm

Code: Select all
[b]If you change one key factor of your clan's story OR a cat's history- ex, who their parents were- what else would change?[/b]
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SandSpider » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:40 pm

If you change one key factor of your clan's story OR a cat's history- ex, who their parents were- what else would change?

If Pythonpaw had met a different dark forest cat and not Flintfire he probably would have never turned evil. Most other dark forest residents would try to convince him to become evil but Flintfire knew it wouldn’t work and convinced him that Starclan was evil and they were the good guys. If he knew from the start they were bad he would have never joined them.
SandSpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoVoyd » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:05 am

If you change one key factor of your clan's story OR a cat's history- ex, who their parents were- what else would change?
If Stormrunner had different, more supportive parents, he would have been less terrified of being out of his comfort zone and able to expand his comfort zone little by little.

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:47 am

If Robinsong had not been born weaker than her siblings and more prone to illness, her parents would not have spent all the time in the medicine den and would not have neglected Eagleclaw and Hawkthorn. As a result, Hawkthorn would not have become as resentful towards his sisters and plotted their deaths. As a result, Eagleclaw would not be murdered by her brother and she likely would have not been made deputy because she would not have had the same motivation to work hard. Hawkthorn would not go on to make his own clan to escape the clan he was born into and would likely have been made deputy because of his dedication and loyalty to the clan. Hawkthorn would also have not mated with Duskstar (rip dead npc) because he was drawn to her because of his hatred of the clan. He likely would have mated with a nice she-cat and they had a family together. Hawkthorn is likely to have been close with Robinsong like he is with Eagleclaw but he is also likely to be friends with cats in the clan instead of them fearing him. Eagleclaw is likely to not have been manipulative nor have the commitment issues that she suffers from.

While it would heavily affect the evil siblings (and robinsong), it would also affect the other cats of the clan. Had Hawkthorn not left the clan to make his own, Cherrycrest would not have left to become his med cat because of her love for the other medicine cat, Bluemoon. It is likely that when Bluemoon and Cherrycrest's relationship comes to light and one has to be exiled, Cherrycrest would have gone on to be a loner or a kittypet instead of joining the other clan. Bluemoon would not have suffered from depression and lose her faith in starclan and the code and eventually leaving the clan for Hawkthorn's clan too. Had robinsong not been sick and Hawkthorn turned himself to the side of evil with resentment, Tinykit would not have a figure in her life that shows what resentment would lead to. She likely would have gone down the same root as Hawkthorn because she never feels good enough.

*Some of the events I mention are in the future and have not occurred yet. Anything involving a second clan is only in the near future.
Last edited by Elliad. on Thu May 02, 2019 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x
xxxxxxx
Cosmos 🎀 They/Them 🎀 AUDHD !!
I am just returning from a long
hiatus and trying to get back into
it. I am starting with species then
hopefully role-playing will be next.
x
x
x
navigation !!
🎀 Kalons
🎀 Stormclan
🎀 © Pfp
🎀 © Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:30 am

Boring, but I'd probably just change the setting of the clan's territory from forest to a more desert type landscape

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:27 am

A little bit of background- NorthClan is like the rebuilding of a Clan that came before- FrostClan, which dissolved into civil war after the leader was murdered. Eventually, the cats scattered and FrostClan became the stuff of legend... until a young loner named Lynx stumbled upon the abandoned sacred place of the ancient Clan, and spoke to cats with stars in their fur...

If Froststar had never been murdered, literally everything would have been different. FrostClan would have carried on as normal for many generations. Some of my cats, and a few planned characters as well, are descendants of those scattered remnants of FrostClan- rather than growing up as loners and joining NorthClan later on, they would have grown up as part of FrostClan. Lynxstar would likely be deputy at this point in the timeline, rather than NorthClan’s leader.
Hi there!
You can call me Knick! I'm a runner and casual artist
who loves thinking about stories and never writing them.
I’m around for various arpgs and species stuff ^^

art fight!
threads for arpgs/species I'm currently active in:
kalons--salted stone--knollclan--sound asheep--haven
other cs characters™

she/her -- student -- est
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes