Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Rise | Warrior Adopts | Fanclub

Postby Dia. » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:41 pm

Subject: Rise | Warriors Adopts | Announcement p280

Dia. wrote:
Important Announcement
Due to a large number of complaints and lots of feedback, Rise rules are changing.

Previously, bred kits have been allowed to be sold, traded, or gifted immediately after being posted.
Now, bred kits posted as of today may only be gifted immediately after being posted. They may not be traded until the 2 month cooldown is over.

Previously, we have allowed members to trade, gift, and sell living cats within Rise.
Now, cats obtained by any means before this date may be sold, traded, or gifted. Cats obtained by any means after this date(4/15) may only be traded or gifted. Accepting payment for a Rise cat will result in an immediate ban.
To Clarify: The rule comes out today. User 1 wants to sell a cat they got at least 2 months ago. They can, so they sell it to User 2. User 2 can't sell it since they obtained the cat after the rule was made.

Rise was never meant to be about profit. It was always supposed to be about a fun and creative community. I understand that this may come as disappointing news to many of you, but it is not in the best interest of the community to continue to allow our artists and members to be taken advantage of.

If someone asks/pressures you for payment for a Rise cat that they obtained after this rule was posted, please alert a staff member.
Sales that are currently in progress must be wrapped up within 24 hours.
Even though cats obtained prior to today are not technically bound by the new rule until they are in the hands of a new owner, I encourage you to be reasonable with how much you ask for or how much you offer. These are designs that are never obtained for more than 60 or rarely 70 C$.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

•••

Spring Event
Onto more positive news, the spring event is going to be a little different this year. c: Because of staff schedules, we've decided that this year we will open "Make Your Own" Rise Cats.

Here is the thread!

Please make sure you read the thread and ask any questions you may have!
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:42 pm

If anyone wants me to do their myos pm me - my fee is basically dirt cheap (5-10 c$)
once we've
if we stand as
someday becomes
and a prayer becomes a
and the strike starts here
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CertainNorth » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:47 pm

I will happily do myo designs for users as well! Send me a PM (or DM on discord if you are on there) ^^
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleminicooper » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:17 pm

Cat themesongs? Make sure they're cs friendly.

MoonStar: A Million Dreams- Pink
HoneySnow: If Only- Dove Cameron

What is your cat looking for? Take as you will. Explain why, however!
MoonStar: She is looking for her soulmate. She want's nothing more than to fall in love. As leader it is typically frowned upon to have a mate and kits but that's all she's ever wanted.

HoneySnow: This she cat is looking to find who she is. She's so torn, always has been in the shadow of MoonStar. She want's to know who she is, without another cat.

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:31 am

Cat themesongs? Make sure they're cs friendly.

Thistlestar - "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey
Eagleclaw - "Hello My Old Heart" by The Oh Hellos
Bluemoon - "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga
Cherrycrest - "I'm Just Your Problem" from Adventure Time
Robinsong - "I'd Rather be Me" from Mean Girls the Musical
Hawkthorn - "Control" by Halsey
Larchberry - "Wait for it" from Hamilton
Sunstorm - "Haven't You Noticed (I'm a Star)" from Steven Universe
Briargrove - La Da Dee by Cody Simpson

Thistlestar - Peace with the clan and other clans. He wants to allow for his clan to live without fear of war.
Eagleclaw - She is looking for acceptance, never feeling as though she fit in and always feeling like the outsider. So, she surrounds herself with friends so she will feel accepted somewhere.
Bluemoon - Some peace and quiet. She is always getting bothered by other cats and would like more time to herself
Cherrycrest - Understanding. She is looking to understand the way she feels for Bluemoon and the point on the strictness for medicine cats around mates.
Hawkthorn - Power. He wants complete control of the clan, planning on taking away the openness and killing any loner who dares to enter their territory.
Larchberry - A purpose. She feels like she is living life on borrowed time, as though she should have died with her mate and kits. Larchberry doesn't know what she is doing with her life anymore and has no goals or desire for power.
Sunstorm - A mate. He's very shallow and thinks the way through life is through his looks and creating a family.
x
xxxxxxx
Cosmos 🎀 They/Them 🎀 AUDHD !!
I am just returning from a long
hiatus and trying to get back into
it. I am starting with species then
hopefully role-playing will be next.
x
x
x
navigation !!
🎀 Kalons
🎀 Stormclan
🎀 © Pfp
🎀 © Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:31 am

applestar: probably something... final. concrete. in her life. having traveled and witnessed so much? taught? she's looking for a permanent, happy ending
asphodel: far, far, later, she looks, seeks for a second chance [but it's too late]
now? she seeks allies.
avocet: power. he's looking for a way to get ahead, to topple the ones in charge. after his mothers died... he's looking for a way to prove himself
burnet: love. specifically someone who doesnt care abt the fact she has kits [dont exist yet but]. after onyx? he sucky (and foxfire obviously loves him. oddly. yes she notices these things. yes she gossips w cherry. yes she feels bad for arctic too).
cherry: looking for the drama baybe. jkjk. but no, she's looking for... stability, i suppose. safe. after her escape w her half sister... yeah no city for her
cormorant: a way to maintain some sort of legacy? not, like, familial (not into romance) but like. pushes his apprentice. perhaps too far?
dust: looking for... oh he wont admit it but a boy/girl/otherfriend :(
heron: looks for a way to prove her... fears. looks for something that proves that something(one)'s not right
lark: parental figure :( he misses thistle. and sun
owl: he looks for someone. specifically, someone to teach him, help him. a connection to something higher.
yet.
people just keep pushing him out of the way, don't they?
sorrel: looks for happiness!! looks for a way to spread it!
widgeon: looks for a way to meet her gf. wheres female cat aaron burr. why does she have to stay in camp. >:( Let Bracken Out 2k19
yarrow: validation
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wet Bread » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:58 am

Duststar- he's looking for clanmates! He doesn't necessarily know why he's been sent on this journey but Starclan was clear. He needs to form this clan.

Vervainstrike- she's looking for a balance between her old, isolated lifestyle and her new life as deputy of Brightclan, a role that requires a great amount of communication with her clan. She likes living in a clan but she still just can't get comfortable being in close contact with others.

Polliwog- she's looking for a fulfilling destiny. Her previous life as a kittypet was dull and she spent so much time alone, she felt there must be more out there for her.
[center]
She/they | feel free to call me Wet or Save | Just quietly existing
eternal favorite person
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SHARKGVTS » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:40 am

Hey! Just wanted to pop in and say I'll be doing MYOs for free for peeps- just gotta message me on here or discord
May one day be active again but I just kinda pop in once in awhile

Temp icon until I get a new one lol
SHARKGVTS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:41 am

Same as above, I'm doing hem mostly for free but for ticked/chinchilla/rossettes/torties and similar I'll charge 20 c4s or 50 da points, and maybe art if you send me examples. My pms are set to friends, so if you can't pm me, send me a trade suggestion asking about it and I'll add you to talk. Or dm me, that's preferred if your on the discord.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:12 am

If you're participating in the Spring MYO event but are not an artist, I'm taking one or two requests. It'll be free c: check my gallery to make sure you're happy with my style! Pm me if interested <3
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me