Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby .✰Mewo✰. » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:02 pm

Replies:
@Peachpie1164: I hope you get all the growths you want/ need, those kiddos are adorable!
@Silver Pandorica: hope you get the growths you want, and hood luck with those wiggle icons!
@S-S-Sweets: I hope you get a growth for that lovely boy of yours! and hope you get your kals those wanted friends and possible mates!

SAY HI TO MY NEWEST SON-
Hi, hello, yes, this is my new son, Cato (his last name is Sycamore like his mama-) and he’s a little violent boy, he will catch you off guard with an innocent act, and then when you arent looking he’ll either steal from you or try to attack you-

also also say hi to my new girly <3
she was given to me by a friend of mine <3 and her previous name was Alina, but Im thinking of a new Name for her, I haven’t gotten any info on her yet hehe- (still sobbing bc she was a d r e a m kal-)

ITEM TRADE?:
Im looking at offers on some of my items, I have:
Claw edit [x1] (Bird Skull x2)
Weight edit [x1] (Granola Bar)
Tooth [x1] (Jackals Tooth)

Tentatively looking at offers on:
Im really tentatively looking at offers on my baby girl Stella most possibly for a different kit? I’ll only accept if I really click with the design and I think they’d fit where Stella was placed in my stories,, and i haven’t traded yet this month <3

Hi, I’m Mewo,
I'm an artist and I go by she/they pronouns.

Best friend !
.✰Mewo✰.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunaire » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:06 pm

@hellyboo aah oh my god ryu is so pretty! i can't >.<
    @mercury. ooh that's cool, wish i could've joined!
    @s-s-sweets woah, those all look so amazing! good luck on find relationships!
    @!~saria~! cato is awesome, congratulations! and good luck on the trades, too!

[trading]
    still looking to trade venus

breeding
    also, i'm looking for a (most likely ooc) breeding for lacey!
Last edited by lunaire on Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x

x
x
x
" s u n s h i n e "
sen ☼ he/him
please don’t call me girl ♡
kalons©
lunaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenNyra » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:47 am

Hello hellooo!

Art
I did some art of my beloved Kal Lyfia and her mate Salem ♥
ImageImage

Salem belongs to the wonderful Yuroshi who is one of the kindest persons i have ever met ♥

Also did some icons for all my kalons (all 3 woaaaah)
One of Aranea (her design is asymmetrical that's why i did a gif) one of Lyfia, one of my baby lyssandra and one for Yuroshis salem
ImageImageImageImage
If you are interested in getting one like this for your kalon pm me? i think i'm going to do them for 300Points or 3USD (price might change with very complex kals)

Seeking approval
I did my first own growth and i am now looking for approval!
If someone has the time to do this i would love you forever but please don't be too harsh if i did something wrong ;v;
Here is her NB

Commissions
I'm saving up for a MYO slot so if someone is interested in commissioning me here is a link to my prices

also...i really had fun doing this growth (look up a bit to see it) and if someone is interested i would love to gain more exp. in doing them?? I would accept points or USD ;v; just shoot me a PM i think i start pretty low on prices since i'm new to this

Replies
@lunaire: Venus is such a beauty?? I wish i had something to trade ;v;
@!~Saria~!: Cato is a dream? The colors are so pretty and the work together perfectly! Alina is a cutie as well she looks so soft
@Peachpie1164: Oh my i hope i have the time to join the readopt his kit is such a blessing
@silver pandorica: these wiggle icons are a dream! I love the soft animation ;v;
@S-S-Sweets: what a cute kit?! The hair and the tail look so good?
@s i r e n.: Ooh such cute icons! Love how you did the expression
@HellyBoo: Teddy is so adorable i just caaaan't?! They remind me so much of my old bunny ;v; Ryujin is amazing as well i love the horns and the double tail! Loukas is by far one of the most beautiful kalons i have ever seen, my eyes have been blessed i can live happy now after seeing this beauty
@paoffy: your kalons are so cute?? I really love mortimers colors a lot
Nyra | She/ Her | German & English | Artist
QueenNyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Horror » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:43 am

i still have like 30 overdue assignments (and a growth to still finish) so this isn't a growth slot opening :') sorry

i’m looking for some trade offers on some kals here; Xech, Azra, and Mardon. all have the full 3 slots and no connections

Off cooldown, but don't mind waiting for you if needed
I love MYO's a lot and I'll also look at premades

-edits don't gotta match if the designs really nice (for premades)
-i do like hair (any), shine, tail, ear, and rev munch edits though
-i like EDGY as you could tell; grayscale and/or red especially, black scleras are a plus too. also a soft spot for rabbit eared kals

-usually can't connect to: munchkins, browns/oranges, yellows, blues, pinks, any bright colors, and most overly feminine kals though

my kals are all here to see what I like

ImageImage

-----------------------------------------------------------------

@QueenNyra how have i never seen you around before smh. your art is amazing and i would definitely order some icons if i ever get points
@lunaire venus has a really nice pattern and i like lacey's colors; either one will make really nice kits so i cant wait to see your future batch
@!~Saria~! congrats on your new kit ! he's got nice hair
@Mewlin uhhhh whiskers, paw pad shape, twisted leg, big/small paws, double iris', extra toes, extra tongues, & cylcopia are the ones I know of
@Peachpie1164 and @Silver Pandorica i wish I could help with growths rip. there's a ton of great artists here though so you'll definitely find someone soon
@S-S-Sweets that's a nice kit; he'll look great grown up. gl with relationships, i'd offer but all my kals are losers
@s i r e n . gl getting that myo !
@HellyBoo i remember that kal with the transparent jaw ! he looks great grown now too. tbh the two kits you got from that winged merkal batch are my two faves too 👀
@paoffy nomine looks pretty cool 👌 i missed so many slots too so i know that feel lol; you'll get one soon
@Jochedo love your style a lot, gl getting commissions

╔═══════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════╝

_人人人人人人人人人_
)ixx寄らないでよ !xix(
) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(
)  xxxHELLO ‼︎ xxx (
 ̄Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^ ̄

Horror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kal fc

Postby cherubim » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:04 pm

replies wrote:@horror I hope you get those assignments done without too much stress! I'm sure you'll do amazing ♡ good luck trading!! I love xech, but i don't think any of my kals would suit your tastes. hopefully you get an offer you like soon!!
        @queennyra oh my god your art is just fantastic!!! I love your style so much wowow,, and those icons!!! they're so nice ♡ I hope you get some people interested! good luck with getting your kal approved too.
        @lunaire I pmed you about venus, but I'm just gonna say I love them so much wow,, I hope you find a nice breeding partner for either venus or lacey!!
        @!~saria~! cato is adorable!!! I love his colours and markings. also his hair is absolutely gorgeous! alina is stunning too; I hope you find a nice name for her!! I also wish you the best in all your trading.
        @mewlin I hope your question gets answered soon! I'd love to see what ypur rare myo will look like ♡
        @peachpie ooooh I hope all goes well with that readopt!! what a cutie pie. I hope you find someone to do that myo for you and grow your kits! your entries are quite cute too, I have to suggest that maybe thinning the outlines would look nicer? but sjsksk maybe that's just your style,, either way! I hope you continue to keep at it ♡
        @silver pandorica good luck finding growths!! hopefully someone will pm you soon. those wiggle icons are adorable too! I hope you save up for that myo soon!!
        @s-s-sweets balthasar is super cute!! I loooove his hair and tail. I hope he gets grown soon!! good luck finding relationships for your kals; they're so cute :0
        @s i r e n. those pixel icons are super duper cute!!! I hope you get that standard myo soon ♡
        @hellyboo tahlia is soooo cute omg, those ears!!! they remind me of feathers!! ryu is adorable and nash is simply stunning. (his personality is adorable too omg how precious!) loukas and huxleigh are literal dreams? oh my god. both of them are stunning!!! venus is also a cutie, that fluff!!! good luck with breeding and trading!

hi again fc! ahsjks I feel like I'm being annoying with my posts so sorry about that ;v;

anyway, I have some requests today!

i. art trades okay so, I really wanna get back into drawing kals so I'm gonna open up art trades!! hsks colours may not be accurate because I'm working on my ds, but I will try my best! examples are kinda old, but on my dA. I just wanna improve, so anyone is open to pming me! (even if its not an art trade; a commission would be fine too!)

ii. kal trading
        I haven't had any offers on kirin or zaria, so they're still uft!! I do wanna add two kals who I'm kinda tentative on, but will accept if I reaaaally connect to a kal offered;
        esperanza and casimir. and again, I'm not too tentative on either zaria or kirin so feel free to offer!! I love soft palettes, blues, purples and white bases. also bunny ears and long hair ;v; fish tails are a super big plus too!!

that's it from me, I hope you all have a wonderful day!! please remember to take care of yourself as much as possible ♡
x
x
x

┌──────────── (☀) ────────────┐
❝ 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❞
🕊 wren 🕊 they/she 🕊 sylvain's wife! 🕊
lover of birds, poetry, and fire emblem
take a gander at my writing

└──────────── (☀) ────────────┘
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby black water » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:01 pm

@vogelbiene i LOVE kirin and casimir,,,,,,, good luck with trades tho !!
    @Horror all of those kals you're trading are so so pretty,, im in love
    @QueenNyra that art is so beautiful?? the details on it are so defined and the emotion expressed is wonderful

all of my kals are open for relationships!

i'm mainly looking for friends and enemies for cerne.

i'd love to get some breedings happening with my adult kals! i'd love to have a breeding with some items or rare and up traits, but i really don't mind! just as long as the designs fit.

i'm looking to trade my kid aster here for an uncommon myos and above! i'll also take looks at kalons, but i'd prefer if they had at least one rare trait (not a halo)
    lilith is also for trade, but she has 0/3 slots. i'd trade her for any type of myo. if it's standard, i'd like to get another kal with her, but i don't mind. just the myo would be okay.
    -snip-

my commissions are still open! i'm saving up for a myo <33

i'm also looking to get icons for all of my kals. and i'd like to get some human references of them made! mainly of alexander, but any is okay. i can pay is cs stuff, fr stuff, and maybe some points ??

INTRODUCING MY LOVELY BOY CERNE !!

he's a cold-hearted actor. only shows his emotions when he's alone and if he's on stage. he's really good at what he does. he's open for relations, and you can read more about him on his page
Last edited by black water on Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x
x
x
x

baz, he/him || kals
ESFP
// sirbazicus ☄️🦋🌊
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need
to be brave

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sig @ pawschamp
icon @ fūi

black water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:27 pm

@vyxen.
Definitely pm-ing you about Lilith! I remember she was bred with my boy, Chevron, and I’ve always loved her design <3 Also, Cerne is downright GORGEOUS!

@vogelbiene
Good luck with trades!

@Horror
I hope you find some good trade offers c:

I’m looking for an approval on this growth! I’ve never grown a kalon before, and I couldn’t find anyone to grow her for me, so I decided to give it a shot. If any staff member could pm me, that’d be super awesome!!

Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:56 pm

@byxen. - Cerne looks amazing! I may message you about a potential relationship.
@vogalbiene - I may PM you about an art trade. The thing is that I'm super busy as of late, so you may have to deal with me being really slow at finishing.
@Horror - Good luck with trading! I'd totally offer if I had any Kals I was willing to part with.
@QueenNyra - That art is gorgeous! I'd commission you have I had any points! ^^
@lunaire - Good luck with breeding/trading!

I'm Back Again
So I've been inactive for awhile again. This school year has really been keeping me busy, but I'm hoping to integrate CS into my life again! So, here I am. :")

Breeding(?)
(This is a repost from a little while ago)
Anyway, onto the main reason I posted in the fanclub: I'm thinking about breeding one of my Kalons, not any specific one though, and using a rare breeding mutation item on the breeding. However! There are some guidelines if you want to offer one of your Kalons for this:
- Edits DO NOT matter as much as designs, however, they do help.
- I'm 99% likely to decline your offer if you don't also have a kit number picker. I want both of us to be satisfied with this breeding!
- Since I will be providing the rare mutation item I'd like first pick if that's okay. (Ex for if we get 4 kits: 1. I pick, 2. you pick, 3. I pick, 4. you get the last kit remaining).
- Even if you are offering a Kalon I like, are contributing a kit number picker, AND are okay with me having first pick I may decline BECAUSE I am a very indecisive person and need more time to decide. PLEASE don't take it personally. <3

I hope my guidelines don't make me sound mean, because I'm really not! I'm just very tentative with using my rare mutation item, so I'm going to be picky. Sorry, and have a nice day! :")

Even if you think I'll say no, offer up one of your Kalons if you really want to! You never know.^^
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mercury. » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:06 pm

@melmellymel so glad you're back! i have a lot of breedings lined up but this sure is a wonderful offer. ill keep it in mind
    @silverpandorica good luck with your approval! it can be challenging to grow kals and im glad you gave it a shot, looks great!
    @vyxen. if i had kals to trade i'd be very interested in lilith! cutie.

i'm designing on stream right now if you'd like to come! please join with your cs username and keep me company! you may need to add a last name to get your nickname to work.

https://join.me/merquetton
mercury.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:26 pm

@ vyxen. » dsoihsoi if either of my kiddos interests you, feel free to dm me about relationships! (also i would die for cerne)
    @ Silver Pandorica » i hope your growth gets approved! it's a cute kiddo!!
    @ MelMellyMel » sdfhldfl my cooldown's so long otherwise i would offer one of my boys ;; good luck finding a breeding tho!!
    @ mercury. » dude i can't wait to see your next entry! i love your style + how unique each design is <3 lov u, keep up the good work!

i owe senti my entire life tbh
    i got these two hECKIN CUTE KIDS

first off, this lil boyo
    wesley 'wes' | trans male | homosexual
    - likes to explore
    - likes to fight
    - literally doesn't care if he hurts ur feelings
    - will shrug off p much any emotion
    - would protect his sibling w his life

then this kiddo
    jackson 'jackie' | probably masculine | bisexual (masc preference)
    - loud but soft???
    - androgynous + confused about gender
    - likes fashion and make up
    - also likes sports (esp horseback riding! eventing is his jam!)
    - and reading
    - literally fits in with everyone yet no one
    - doesn't?? make friends easily, only their bro rlly talks to them

i uh,,, would love to hc them w people?? i love doing romance + would like to hc on discord bc i tend to swear a bit ;u;
    but yeet, they just need friends/romance
    dm me if you want! or msg me on discord @ whizzer#5504

cough cough also look at my new son jasper! he's not open for anything but he's too damn pretty to let just sit in silence
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me