Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4 [OPEN]

Postby redhorizon » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:39 am

Mark

@LivingLethal - Good luck!!
@ilhdc7 - She’s so pretty!! Congrats!!
@theexileofkiem - That kal is so pretty!

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avaloafe » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:53 am

lit - i'm getting a batch of kits soon! super excited for the two babies of link and jasper! i can't wait to see them <33

@livinglethal - ooooh - lucien is super adorable! best of luck!
      @ilhdc7 - wowie sfagi is super pretty! congrats!
      @theexileofkiem - such an interesting myo! i love their shine a lot wowwww
      @satyn - such pretty art! and beautiful kalons as well <33
avaloafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby smol ken » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:57 am

@illhdc7// congrats on your first kal! she is a beauty oml. Her colors -ok hand-
@theexileofkiem//congrats on your new myo! Gppd luck finding relationships for 'em <3
@satyn//congrats on all the new kals, they are all gorgeous

posting mostly to make the thread <3 but also looking for relationships for all my kals

I was also gifted two kals by two amazing people
tysm akemi-chan for this dude <3
Jole/Male/Mask maker's apprentice/quiet,troublemaker
Ah tysm kyar once again for this girly <3
Ajax/Female/Observative,Talkative, easily jealous
smol ken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4 [OPEN] [Kalontines Poll]

Postby Nines » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:13 pm

@-History- yooo those are some blessed kals,,,,, i esp love how interesting the tail of that merkal is <3
    @ilhdc7 sfagi has lovely colors ahhh, congrats on getting ur first kal!
    @satyn weeps @ meredith,,,,,,, tig is a go d e s s, congrats on her ahhh

mark!
Nines

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christina. » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:19 pm

whats new!

wow wow wow we already made it to 900 pages? anyway i had a pretty good day today c: im getting back on track with my diet and theres just a little over a week until break! im so excited

trades/looking/etc

im possibly looking to trade a common myo i just got? just pm me offers and ull get back asap c: (psst i love love long hair and soft colors!)

im also looking to get a growth done of jezebel! pm me if youre available c:

replies

-history- | wow!!!! the kit you got gifted is so adorable. i love the little floof on their neck! and good luck on finding relationships for your kals <3

ajohanna | early congrats on your kits! i cant wait to see thise colorful little kits :>

livinglethal | oooh i love dio. im tempted to offer since theyre so gorgeous. i hope you get some good offers!!

ilhdc7 | goodness sfagi is absolutely gorgeous!!!! big big congrats!
sometimes it feels like i’ve got a war in my mind,
i wanna get off but i keep ridin’ the ride

bailey ♥ she/her ♥ my kalons
christina.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:35 pm

Replies
@christina.- wish you luck on your search for a myo trade! And as well as your growth.
@History- Oooo might send you a pm about relationships! And congrats on your two kals!
@ajohanna- can’t wait to see your batch! I bet they will be beautiful <3

So im looking for approval of my one rare and unlimited under myo! Proof is on the page. here. Once approved I’ll start making their back story. Not sure on a gender or a name. Leaning towards male and some sort of demon. If any one has suggestions feel free to shoot me a pm. Also will be looking for relationships when approved!
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:50 pm

@Checkinder- That’s gotta be one of my favorite batches ever?? So pretty <3
@longview- Beautiful kals!
@Ash Wolf- Hope you can get ‘em approved! They’re beautiful <3

Just marking c:
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faunsie » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:56 pm

real quick post to (mark and) Welcome my new kalon,vivian!
I am looking forward to developing her and such<3
Also I am looking for friendships,enemies etc for my others kalons!
Kals!

@christina. Good luck on that growth<3
@LivingLethal -THose are some pretty kalons,Good luck :'O
@ -History- Those kalons are amazing,oh geese---
feel free to call me aero or aeth!! || they/them
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Working full time! Sorry for any long wait times. Feel free to
message me with any questions! My discord is 'faunsie'.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .paris. » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:58 pm

hi all! just a quick mark in the new fanclub (i have an introduction to do but i am,,,,,tired. check the link in my sig if ur curious to see my scientist gal, she'll get a formal introduction soon oof) and a post to say that i'm very excited as i just got my first nursery ticket ever accepted from sixbane for an ic breeding for two of my kals!!! aaaaa!! im look forward to seeing my babes soon, six always does an incredible job : D anyway, i just wanted to say hello to everyone !

--replies--
@ Inkdragon - aaaaa i saw that batch, that kiddo is so so cute!! good luck finding relationships, and i can't wait to see where yuo take vivian's character !
@ ash wolf - woah!!! what an awesome kalon omg! rare kalons are always pretty cool, but i love the hair on yours (plus, munchkins are adorable eep.) i look forward to seeing them around !!
@ christina - i know! its crazy to think we already made it to page 900 oof. time flies! also, good luck on your diet! make sure you stay healthy and vigilant about your health, as i know sometimes diets can be sorta scary, but its awesome that youre taking a step towards something you're excited about!! im happy for you<3 also good luck finding trades and a growth! we seem to share similar traits in kalons lol!
@ -History- - oh my gosh!!! those kals are incredible! the kitto is precious ( i like his floof!!! and the green) and the merkal is, as always, absolutely gorgeous! i look forward to seeing your kals around even more, and good luck on finding relationships !!
@ ajohanna - i know the feeling!! im super excited about my batch as well. its so exciting!:D i look forward to seeing your baby kittos around, i'm sure they'll be absolutely precious!
@ Bailey-Boo - hiya friend! i look forward to seeing you around some more<3
@ LivingLethal - hiya! good luck finding trades, i know it can suck when plans fall through but i'm sure the perfect kalons are out there for you!!! (also, antonio is an adorable sun boy, i'm such a sucker for yellow kals lol) i'm sure they'll find great homes!
@ ilhdc7 - aaa congrats on your first kal!!! i still remember the feeling when i got my first kal, its awesome:,) welcome to the community! also, i love the fact that she has a pet ball python. snakes are such precious noodles lol. congrats again on your first kal, and i look forward to seeing you around more !
@ theexileofkiem - i love love love that dino boy. he's such a cutie, even tho he's a grumpy cutie lol. also, i'm pretty sure tuna fish has a link to the discord if you haven't already gotten one !:3 i look forward to seeing you there!!!
@ satyn - ohmygosh!!! your kals are so beautiful! tig is a goddess and did an incredible job on your ru, and those kits by sixbane are absolutely precious, as always! i look forward to seeing those beauties around more!
@ APH Siantia - first of all good luck finding a slot catcher! it can be so hard to catch slots, i hope you find someone soon<3 also, aaaa novak looks so good! he was such a precious kitto and its so good to see him all grown up! i can't wait to see what all he does and where you take his character now that he's grown <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsig art by bloodiath! <3

i'm not a person, i'm a chicken who escaped the slaughterhouse and stole a wig from party city and is just trying to get by

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flameclan
my kals

.paris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MrBoodle » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:13 pm

(Apologises on the replies since some ppl just marked idk what to say QuQ/)
@Inkdragon Ahh Vivian is so cute! The lovely pink against the dark base pops beautifully and that little tail is super cuteee
@-history- Congrats on those two lovely kals! Truely some wonderful gifts to get c: I love the first one, i beleive i have them in a dreamy list hehe. The markings are so fun and the colors are so soft and pleasing to the eye ovo/
@Christina I wish you all the luck with trading c: I finally got around to using my own myo else i'd offer lol, i take forever to design myos.

Speaking of- //drum roll

I finally designed my rare myo that sixbane kindly gifted to me (their staff myo) So i made a cute muchkin Kal! QuQ/ It took a while to find a design i like but im loving this one and set on it.

Her name is Isabelle she's the daughter of a mafia leader who ran away with her girlfriend (who is a merkal that was mistaken as a fish and lived in a tank in Isabelle's home)

also have these three to introduce:

Jackle Male / Unsure debating on a few ideas, but he works with his sisters.
Jasmine Female / Owns a tavern and works with her brother
(Protective tavern owner, also runs the bar in the tavern)
Lilac Female / Works as a waitress in her sisters tavern and learns about bounties for her brother.
(She's the giddy, happy, loveable, chatty one that chats up customers to get needed information)

Looking for relationships for my kals ;v;/ ones with a ' * ' are taken but need friends.
Art by Sixbane

Deviantart | Instagram | ToyHouse | Fiancée
“The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.”

Fwends
Piney | Lotte | Wolfy | Batty | Seb
Am #1 sixbane fan :3c
ImageImageImageImage
Art by MrBoodle(Myself)

MrBoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups