➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 {New Advertising Rule}

Postby -Shaded- » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:16 pm

No reply---

PAGE 400 WOOT

All of my Viscets are still looking for relationships!!!
http://sta.sh/21uvysbd4lc9?edit=1
you should totally look through them and pm me ;P
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arthur Morgan » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:24 pm

--- POST WITHOUT REPLIES ---

This is just a really quick thing to say that:
1) I'm looking for art of all my babies. PM me and we'll work out payment, etc.
2) I made an ask.fm for my viscets. Feel free to ask any of them anything x)

Baz | Ty

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Arthur Morgan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:10 pm

@Rainbow - she's gorgeous! what a lovely rainbow skull kid, congrats and good luck with finding relationships for her!
@Angelus - Glad you like them!
@Solgaleo - i always miss out on the art opportunities I want, shoot! haha Well glad you got the points you needed c:
@Gazoonia - wow I love her, pretty silver star viscet. good luck in finding art and relationships for her!
@Kaarin - I don't RP much, but good luck finding an RP partner! He's got quite the design, i love him
@Creative - ;o; more kids I want, that one is amazing. congrats on being able to keep him, shower him with love!
@Quillinix - I've always loved the pattern on Chen, good luck in finding romance for her!
@Ten - I love when I find just the right song for my viscets too, you're not alone haha
@Maranda - what a lovely idea, feel free to use any of mine in the background if you still need some!
@Shaded - i looked through them and they're all amazing, i love Briston wow how do you keep them so organized :0

just wanted to pop in and say a few things c:
Hitori and Delilah have had their first kid and she's beyond gorgeous, but I'm not sure what's happening with her at them moment.

Also, [url]I'm streaming and taking a few commissions tonight[/url], so feel free to pop in and chat or order something if you'd like! Will accept 2-4 of them tonight

sorry kids, thanks for those of you who came!
Last edited by SilverSamurai on Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maritime. » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:16 pm

@Maranda - Oooo~ Akuma's a reaper is he? XD Ren's probably gonna be intrigued by him lol. Or at least see which faction of the reapers he's from. Demon reaper meets Reaper lord, oh my.
@Tiger- Awesome art!
@Angelus- Congrats on your two new customs! They're awesome! Lol Ren may not get along with them either (since when does he actually get along with people though?)
@Gaz- Senovia is beautiful, congrats!
@Creative- The demon bird prince has descended upon us XD Lol Ren and his heirs most likely will become enemies with him when he grows up.
@Quill- Good luck on finding a lover/mate for Chen! She's such a pretty girl!
@ima- If your viscets ever need friends or enemies mine are always open!
@Shaded- I'll send you a PM XD Whoot whoot! Pg 400! (gonna stalk for 1st post spot for pg 404 though XD)
@Silver - that babe is gorgeous! (imma pop into that stream now~)

Sorry for the sudden inactivity! I'll just drop off this tryout art that I just finished! The flowers are Forget me nots if any are wondering and the viscet is #924. (I needed to use the forget me nots in another commission so may as well~)
maritime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:10 pm

No replies sowwy

AYYY 400 PAGES BOIS

Ok, so, i just joined Art Fight! Im so addicted halp
You can find my profile here!
You can attack me, or follow me, or just even check it out!

Ok, sorry got off topic there
I finished Coda's items! Yay!
Sorry i have to link them since im on mobile
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:20 pm

guise art fight is consuming my life and helping me out of my little rut <3

Sorry, image heavy post coming up!

So far I've gotten 17 attacks done with no revenge or defenses yet--but silversamurai ended my streak before I could hit 20 >:T
jk I'm not angry at all wheezes I finally got an attack after weeks
+ it's gorgeous

By SilverSamurai, my only standing defense atm.

Here's the viscet piece I did for Mint Chip as an attack of her bab Rocket! I'm actually super proud of it uvu
By yours truly [vigilant on artfight]

And finally I commissioned Legendari earlier this week and the beautiful piece was finished tonight <3 I love it! It's a beautiful representation of Yuri as a single father before he got thrown into the trauma of the Winderian war. uvu ever the nurturing father, young or not<3
By Legendari [I still love it sm]

@tiger might send a headshot your way sometime for being a follower! Ty for the follow uvu <3
@everdale adorable art! I really love that little viscet but I've only got about 3 slots left so I'd better not tbh uvu
@silver congrats on the bab! It's beautiful xvx expect a revenge attack tbh
@gazoonia good luck hunting for art! <3
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:30 pm

Hey again everyone <3 My lack of activity on the fanclub probably will never change but I check it everytime someone posts weeps but I hope to make my visits noticable if nothing else! Page 400 already! The thread always moves fast on the weekends :0 Nevermind the fact that I haven't posted since july, ahah. First off, some replies:

Code: Select all
--395-396---
@ratatouille. || Alright so the four horsemen legend is boss :0 Congrats to the two who'll be helpin' you develop those four<3
@general hux || Congrats on Farrago! I semi-stalked that contest and she looks fabulous<3 //coughhashtag420cough
@Firewolf56 || Holy jeezum that doodle is adorable ;0; I actually regret not being able to join in on the streams sometimes- I just don't have the time to do so- that and y'all are distracting >:0 That art of Eris is beautiful btw! So expressive<3
@Mint Chip || Rocket is too cute for words oml<3 Congrats on your little country gal!
Speaking of... @iBrevity, Swoorny, and Raven || Congrats on your new viscets y'all .3. Super pretty, as always<3
@Invictus || Good luck on your art search! <3 I actually hope to do streams more frequently once fall rolls around, so you're welcome to look out for that
@Kaarin || the finishing piece is so boss ;w; hgnn thanks for having be in your streams<33
@T h e M a r t i a n || Hope your kiddo finds a good home<3

@Shiveren and true knight || hiss streeeeams ;0;
@commandant || well golly alvin's adorable as heck :0c
@Vesinir || Congrats on Atarashi! Sparkly babe <3
@fox || well hello to you :0c
@Fandom || Welcome to the fanclub! Finch is beautiful indeed <3
@Angelus Gaston || Good luck on your art search as well!

---397-400---
@9-9-999 || Welcome back- hope you were able to resolve everything concisely, if not very smoothly </3
@radiantly, (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* potato chip, kylo ren. || Congrats on Kahla, Rishima, and Lokheed respectively<3 
@NurseGlowButt || Crud that's sweet ;0; I send my regards as well!
@grifforik || alright, so two things- I'm really cheap/broke again, and that kitty is super sweet<3 Some of my favorite colors too :3c
@Razors || your question already got answered, so hey to you too~ Hope you're doin alright though! My city was pretty much barely skimmed by Hermine, and even we got some pretty heavy torrents these past few days.
@commandant well that's just friggin cute  
@skyler1515 || Good luck on your search! <3
@Angelus Gaston || That is some fabulous art! Photo quality doesn't translate well, but the minute detail can still be seen! I know I adore it :0c
@Invictus || Good luck in your comp!<333
@MarandaHedgie || Very cool items, and love the art as well, she looks so confrontational :0c
@TigerBlue || Lovin' the art broham, and those items are pretty chill as well- I'm guessing it's armour, but my question is what is he a warrior for :0c I'd love to find out!
@Con-fused, Gallifrey, and ten || Not sure about how I'd reply to questions answered for your own viscets, so heya to you three .3.
@Angelus, Gazoonia, and Creative || Congrats on Dracule, Trafalgar, Senovia, and Abraxas respectively! So adorable, the lot of 'em :0
@Kaarin || Good luck on your rp search! If I was more of an rper I'd be all over that like bread on butter, but alas //shrug
@Rainbow, quill, and imakilljoy || Good luck on your searches! That ask blog seems pretty interesting no doubt :0
@sol and ten || heya, and hey again I suppose cx
@Shaded and Gazoonia || Good luck on your searches peeples .3.3.3. Hgnn but I'm tempted to ask a question or tw, 'n Tiberius that sweet boi
@Silver || hey to you as well :0 I'm tempted to join the stream, but I was volunteerin at five pm and stayed out all day and I'm kinda burnt out
@Ever || Fabulous art of that sweet, sweet kitty ;w; not the sweetest kitty around though, since I'm biased towards my own boy Adrien. Sorry Ever, haha<3 Good luck in the comp!
@Tiger || dat doggo is even more doggo now >:0c but he looks so adorable now, haha<3
@true knight || Fantastic art! <33 I don't think I'll ever find the time for art fight though ;^; Still gotta finish up a buncha stuff.

---

But I come to introduce this guy right here!!! I love like I've never loved anything before ;^; Meet Benjamin Hamilton, and his fabulous designer is Strudel, and I snapped him up so quick none of you have any clue;

Lookit!! He bootiful and looks ancient haha- that's just his hair color tho, but I plan to make him be in his like, 30s or 40s like my boy Gatsby :0c I sometimes prefer my characters with a bit of age because that just means that their past is just that more complex!

He looks like a mad scientist oml haha ;o; But he's my little articulate historian that I somewhat wanna relate to magic :0 but in an indirect way. Ben's fairly charismatic and jovial, but still a terrible flirt and can't keep a stable relationship because of it. He loves history and makes connections very easily because of it, which in turn makes his memory impeccable. I'm looking for romantic flings for this boy! Pm me if you're interested<3 You know you want to >:3c
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imakilljoywannabe » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:56 pm

Replies wrote:@Placebo I think that age suits him! Congrats on snapping him up c;
@true knight What gorgeous pieces! I've followed you on art fight c;
@Gazoonia I'd ask a question if I had an account xD

Hey guys! I decided to start a join.me like I mentioned earlier. c: I'll be either drawing viscets for art fight, or drawing a couple replies for the ask blog >w< Feel free to stop by and keep me company! <3 Link is below~

915-461-465
Stream is over, thanks to those who came! <3

Stream products:

Reply to an ask on the blog: Boop

Art Fight drawing of Strudel's Apollo:

imakilljoywannabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:28 am

@imakilljoywannabe
that is adorable! :oo
Love the expression

@Placebo
is that a beard
mmmm
he could totally be related or
friends with Jinxx if ya want,
just message me x3

@true knight
All that art is super cute<33

@Ever
ooo
that headshot is adorable
Good luck in the competition ~

@SilverSamurai
that kid is gorgeous mm<3

@Creative
Oo, that boy is so cute
Congrats! Can't wait to see him
grown c:

@Gazoonia
Gabe's going to be having a lot
of pretty star babies :o
Congrats on Senovia, she's so pretty
Well, it's been a bit since I've posted here,
whoops. Anyways, since today is my birthday {yay, one year older xD},
I have a few birthday related questions for ya'll!

Code: Select all
    [b]What kind of cake would your Viscet want?[/b]
    [b]Would your Viscet like to have a party?[/b]
    [b]Does your Viscet want to spend time with friends or family, or both?[/b]

-----------

Now, I'm currently looking for a male Viscet to be Makoa's
partner. Both in adventure and romantic. Makoa can travel
through time, so it doesn't matter what timeline he's in? So,
just throw me a message, and I'll try to get to it very soon c:

-----------

Finally, I realized I made a Artfight account after trying to
make one, lol. So, here's the account. Come at me bro.
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illumié » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:39 am

@imakilljoywannabe that artwork is freakin' cute my gosh 0w0

@Placebo congratz on your new 'cet!

@Ever she looks so cheerful >w< GL with winning her (seriously if you win her I'll be thrilled c:)

@Ladylightwing happy b-day!! -throws confetti- don't feel like answering those questions rn though sowwy ;w;

I don't normally post introductions and nothing else (besides replies of course) anymore cuz I feel they're a bit annoying but this is a special occasion so:

I'd like everyone to meet my 5th and first female Viscet, my Café Latte loving Leia! She's rash, rude(sometimes without meaning to be), unimaginative, a bit vain, and slightly awkward. She's very talented in finding alteratives that don't call on her to exert herself too much socially and is the first viscet I own whom I can see as being an anthro or even a person. She just seems very human to me in who she is.
Also she's so freaking gorgeous I can't even stand it xD
I plan on doing a ton of things with her, and the first shall be answering this question:

Imagine all your viscets are on vacation together, where do they go? What do they want to do?
Either Gallif (who can't actually speak) or Leia would have to coax everyone else to go (and I can actually see them doing this). They'd have to go during the night so Cover wouldn't wig, drag Harus from his practically-a-coma on a rock, and somehow convince Yerx to ditch his tribe for just a day (and they'd all come to him so he wouldn't have to travel far.) They'd probably stay from 3:00 at night 'till 2:00 in the afternoon (on a rented beach), and during the night Leia would quietly watch Cover move around rocks exactly as quietly (she treats him kinda like a scared child; he doesn't realize it) and maybe say a few words to him every now and again. Harus, who gets super energetic at night, would probably be splashing around in the waves much to Cover and Leia's dismay, and Gallif would probably be with him having a good time as well (although quieter.) Yerx would probably be training himself in the nearby trees, but would come around every once and a while to check up on everyone and engage in some polite conversation. Come morning, Harus would probably retire to a warm rock (totally ignoring the pool chairs) and take a nap until lunch, Cover would be completely enthralled by a tide pool and would be poking around in there, Leia who knows he's gonna be there a while would take this opportunity to try out the water for a bit and would probably play beach ball catch with Gallif, while Yerx would be hunting for crabs and stuff to cook for their lunch. When lunch is called by Yerx, Cover and Gallif (who also took a bit of time to hunt with Yerx) would both be poking at the tide pool and Leia and Harus would be chilling together. They'd all eat lunch together (except for Cover who'd eat on the balcony with the wind), and then part ways.

My viscets get along so well together actually<3 it's pretty sweet.
Image𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚, 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖌𝖘Image
art by halcyoncreature
illumié

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me