➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 {New Advertising Rule}

Postby Angelus Gaston » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:56 am

@Max pretty boy you got there I love his name and how simple he is yet so amazing ( Shady does amazing Viscets)
@ Griff your art is so amazing wish I could do digital like that ( but alas she sucks at it )
@Yugi you need have more faith dude you did an amazing job on that form ( stalked it ) like everyone else.

Pick any Viscet or multiple for these!
Going to use Rogue since he is my only Viscet :lol:

Your Viscet has been brought to a party and promptly ditched. They don't have a ride back home. How does this work? How comfortable are they around all of these strangers? Do they interact?
You wouldnt see me at a party im not the partying kind of boy :lol: Pirate's don't really party or get ditched.

What subjects are likely to make your VIscet hesitate, flush, stumble on their words?
I am a charmer but if a lady was to turn on the charm to me I would held to the hills ( or hide behind Angelus )

Do your Viscets they tend to follow others' orders and wait for people to give them instruction in life, or do they charge ahead and make decisions on their own?
I can be easly lead a stray by Angelus and two of the other older Pirate's but if it come's down to I can make my own decision's, its just really hard to go against those three.

What happens when your Viscet doesn't get what they want?
* Tilts head* I just take it you learn a thing or from the thieves in the group.

How is your Viscet's self esteem? Does it change over the course of their story?
I've always been confident but it's kind of been hard to get things out and interact with others ( I'm stuck on a ship you know )

What's one flaw about themselves that they hate the most and wish they could change?
I don't have any flaws so don't need changing

How does their personality shift when someone gets to know them well?
I pretty much stay the same what you see is what you get.

Do they prefer time alone, or with other people?
I prefer to be with my Crew Mate having lost one lot I don't like being alone.

Is it easy for your Viscet to tell someone "no" when they don't want to do something?
Yep I have had practice unless it's Angelus then you cant tell her no.

If your Viscet were to describe their own personality, how would they do it?
Charming, friendly and easy going also loyal and a joker.

Is your Viscet aware of their flaws?
Flaws what Flaws.

How has this Viscet's personality changed from childhood to adulthood?
I dont think it has I'm not as old as most Viscets so I'm pretty much in the middle. I still enjoy a few of the childish things but then again so do a few of my Crew Mates.

Who or what influenced this Viscet's personality? Did they pick up any mannerisms or traits from someone?
Not really I havt really had the chance to hang with my kind much, I pretty much was taught by humans.

Does this Viscet express affection? If so, how and are they comfortable doing so?
Nope no way I turn on the charm and that's it anything else I'm gone.

When frightened, will the Viscet "fight" or "flight"?
Fight all the way if I'm going down I go down swinging.

CharsArt WantedTradescredit
╔══════════════════════╗
We would do something
Sarcastic and witty with this but
We cant be bothered. We go by
Angelus One Piece and Yu-Gi-Oh lover

╚══════════════════════╝
Angelus Gaston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legendari » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:32 am

hello all! I haven't been active lately, so I'm going to be making an effort to re-join c: I'll be answering with my newest boy, thelonius, or theo!

by the way - theo is looking for a mate c; I'm looking for a feisty, spicy female viscet that will keep theo on his toes. they also must be in some way compatible for breedings, but I am 90% looking for personality. pm me if you think you have a female viscet that might work! <3

Pick any Viscet or multiple for these!

Your Viscet has been brought to a party and promptly ditched. They don't have a ride back home. How does this work? How comfortable are they around all of these strangers? Do they interact?
    well, I can't think of anyone who would want to ditch my handsome boy theo but if he was ditched, he'd be absolutely fine with it! he'd brush it off like it was nothing and continue to party on. he's super comfortable around strangers because he's smooth as heck and would probably charm half the party tbh. he would have loads of fun and in the end simply use his charms to get himself a free ride back home.

What subjects are likely to make your VIscet hesitate, flush, stumble on their words?
    hmm, that's a hard one - actually, I'd say nothing. as previously mentioned he's very socially adapt and smooth with his words, so he would be comfortable with anything.

Do your Viscets they tend to follow others' orders and wait for people to give them instruction in life, or do they charge ahead and make decisions on their own?
    sort of both. he'll take into consideration how it'll impact himself and the other person / people. he's very good at analyzing others and then acting accordingly. he'll take good advice and heed it, but at the same time a ton of the things he does are based off of his own thoughts.

n/a,, theo can always get what he wants

How is your Viscet's self esteem? Does it change over the course of their story?
    ah this is one of theo's biggest flaws: although he's really smooth and kind and charming, he has an ego higher than the sky. he's handsome and beautiful and flawless and he knows this, so he'll act like he's king of the world. this is something that will never change unless he finds someone to settle down with c;

What's one flaw about themselves that they hate the most and wish they could change?
    woah this relates to the last question, haha! being the big egotistical charmer that he is, he can't find anything wrong with himself. he always thinks that he's right. it's like 'the customer is always right' but it's 'the theo is always right.' he doesn't recognize this as a flaw yet, but once he finds his match he may.

with all his good buddies, he tends to care less about his reputation / his looks and is really just a big goof. he's also a huge momma's boy and he keeps this a secret but he would do anything for his mum c:

others! he loves meeting new viscets and especially them pretty girls c;

Is it easy for your Viscet to tell someone "no" when they don't want to do something?
    for sure - he's super confident he can get away with anything. however, if he analyzes that it will have a negative impact on the other viscet, he'll do it anyway, even if he doesn't want to.

If your Viscet were to describe their own personality, how would they do it?
    the very best that ever was, really

nope. he thinks he's the very best that someone ever was and if he played pokemon go, he would just charm other people into helping him be the best at it

eh, not really. he's just gotten cockier and more aware of how stunning he is

Who or what influenced this Viscet's personality? Did they pick up any mannerisms or traits from someone?
    his striving to be perfect comes from his mother, zacacia. they both strive to be perfect, kind viscets, however zacacia cannot as she has a bit of a bipolar disorder. he and his father are almost complete opposites, with creed being very serious, but they both strive to be great. they're both very ambitious uvu
    and for theo's confidence, I have no idea where it came from

Does this Viscet express affection? If so, how and are they comfortable doing so?
    definitely! he's excellent with the ladies and is always flirting. he has tons of great pickup lines on hand.

eh, well, he's never frightened and nobody would dare challenge him, but theoretically, if he was challenged, he would fight. especially for a lady.
i don't play anymore, but i will be dropping by now & then c:
| she/her | cancer
hyrulian gypsies camelot riders
legendari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IMadeYouRead.This » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:11 am

(Post without replies this once)

I just wanted to show you all my new babe i got today and how happy i am to have got her. Honestly i am still a little bummed about loosing two dreamies and wasting hours on a hopeless form but, hey, there just pixels so i'll move on hehe ^^

Anyhow,I am looking for relationships for the gal below if anyone is up for that. Just shoot me a pm c:

»»-------------------¤--------------------««
My ToyHouse
My Viscets

.....·• •·.....
Male
Bi
♡ Taken ♡

»»-------------------¤--------------------««
Artwork by Corgi
IMadeYouRead.This

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:01 pm

I'm putting this babe for readoption!

@Potato chip ah so cute!
@Angelus Gaston, Oml your viscet is amazing
Last edited by kittykore on Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cvpidxpng » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:30 pm

Potato- Congrats on winning her
Griff- hopefully you're still streaming ahh

I made trigger p;
lunked for size

Also, looking for a one time IC breeding with Delilah! she's supposedly heartless and evil, but has a itty bitty good side.
She's not ready to breed until the 27th. And as for the baby we can talk about that soon I guess
Last edited by cvpidxpng on Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
❤❤
cvpidxpng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:04 pm

@Yugi super congrats :)
@Ledg awe! What a pretty bab! Totes another dragon baby XD
@potato chip congrats on the new baby :)
@Rainbow totes gonna stream again in a sec XD

Annd finally, gonna stream some more, had a meeting earlier and was totes 25 min's late cause my laptop keeps saying its earlier than it actually is x.x

Finished! Thanks for watching guys :)
Last edited by grifforik on Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShimmerSolarPets » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:28 pm

Replies

No replies for now, sorry ;-;

Not an Ad Post
Last ad post in page: 371 - Link

Just gonna answer some questions. Sorry about the huge post XD

1. How long have you been in the viscet community?
I first tried out for a Viscet on April 11th, 2016 (in my timezone). However, I first posted on the fanclub on July 23rd, 2016 (again, in my timezone. It was on page 327 ^^ )

2. Who was your first viscet ever?!
Mentari!

3. If you could steal someone's viscet.. Who would it be?
Ahh, I dunno >.< All of the Viscets are so stunning.

4. What are your viscets numbers?
Mentari - #751
Malyutka - #540

5. If you could give all the non-owners any advice to win their first viscet...
What would it be?

Uh... Be creative, don't give up, and learn from past mistakes, I guess? XD

6. If you could have any mutation.. (Even non-existent/illegal ones) what would it be?
Minor mane mutation <3 and TAILMOUTH!!

7. Do you celebrate your Viscets birthdays?
I don't have birthdays set for them, and I've owned Mentari for only ALMOST two months XD

8. What viscet of yours has the most art?
Malyutka!!! Her design is AMAZING <3
(Skipping number 9 and 10. Can't answer XD)

--------

Mentari: She'd be rather shy around the strangers, but would participate in a conversation should someone initiate one with her.

Mentari: Anything embarrassing about herself, of course.
Malyutka: She never shows her embarrassment, but she might be a bit hesitant to speak about her past with the assassin league. She has told a few about her situation, but she rarely goes any deeper to what life was like in the league, and things like that.

Mentari: "I trust my family to help me make decisions, and I tend to be more of a follower than a leader. However, if the time comes, I can make my own decisions."
Malyutka: "I used to follow the assassin leader and deputy. But, now, I make my own decisions. I am independent now. I do listen to advice that my friends give me, but they do not dictate what I do."

Mentari: "I'm sure there's a good reason for that.."
Malyutka: Fight for it.

Both Mentari and Malyutka have a moderate amount of self esteem.

Mentari: "I'm a total klutz. I wish I could be less disoriented."
Malyutka: "Unfortunately, I still retain my assassin-like instincts. The instincts to kill. Sometimes, that desire to kill surges inside me whenever someone infuriates me."

Mentari: That someone would see beyond her imaginative, childish personality and discover an abundance of kindness and generosity. Her childish side can also be quite amusing, though.
Malyutka: She would still be stoic and emotionless. Although people don't see it, she shifts slightly inside. She would be fiercely loyal and caring to those she likes.

Mentari: She's an introvert. She likes to collect her thoughts in solitude, but she enjoys being with friends and family.
Malyutka: Alone, most of the time. She does like the company of her friends, though.

Mentari: She finds it a bit hard to be assertive sometimes.
Malyutka: Yes.

Both Mentari and Malyutka are.

Mentari and Malyutka haven't changed much. Malyutka's bitterness has been hammered into her from a young age, so I can't count it as changing XD

Mentari: Her family influences her greatly.
Malyutka: Not knowing her parents and being raised in a league of brutal assassins, her personality is A LOT influenced by their bad treatment towards her.

Mentari: She would, to those closest to her. However, she is not too comfortable with doing so.
Malyutka: Nope. She's usually emotionless, so she does not really express her affection.

Mentari: Flee!!
Malyutka: "I'll fight. I'll always fight."
ShimmerSolarPets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwi;; » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:01 am

@Yugi,
    congrats! such a handsome viscet cx

@(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* potato chip,
    congrats!

@Mimi,,
    wow what a pretty viscet cx I hope they go to a good home c:

@Rainbowpitbull,
    adorable art c:

So I think I am looking to RP Pierce (: He's a loner viscet with an acute sense for footsteps/ground patterns, along with intense hearing. He basically lives by himself, but it might be interesting for another viscet to join him. (he will likely never find a mate/crush though)
Image ImageImageImageImageImage

hello there. My name's emma but you can call me kiwi;; Anyways, if you
    want, check out viscets and leave a comment saying kiwi;; referred you (;
    female / she, her / sagittarius / atheist / makeup enthusiast
    my viscets - viscet art - my characters - my DA

ImageImageImageImageImage Image
kiwi;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kagome963 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:45 am

Replies wrote:@Mimi
      Such a cutie. I hope they find a good home.
    @Potato
      She is adorable!! Congrats.

X
    Im alive everyone, just living in a hotel right now while JayFur and I wait on a new apartment. The hotel has shotty Wifi and doesnt like my laptop so Im pretty much forced to rely on my mobile.

In other news! Looking to do an OOC breeding with another Viscet between either Assana or Baron. Im willing to do a slot trade. If you are up to it, please PM me. If I dont get any responses by the end of the night, I might just breed them together. They would make a nice baby in my opinion. Found partners. Keeping them a surprise.
Last edited by Kagome963 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
┌────────┘♥└────────┐
Female ♡ Adult
Nightmare ♡ Married
Proud Mother
She/Her Pronouns
└────────┐♥┌────────┘
┌─────┘♥└─────┐
Fursonas
D&D Characters
Lunar Ranch
Sales Barn
Art (C)
└─────┐♥┌─────┘

Kagome963

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:40 am

My post with no replies! <3

So, I got permission from the all mighty Soul to host a viscet games!
https://join.me/832-683-465
So come in and bring Name-Gender-Art Link <3

Ended, Thanks for coming! <3
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups