➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 {New Advertising Rule}

Postby padaleckii » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:32 am

There is this Viscet that I really like. I felt some type of special connection. Even just a RU in the contest would be awesome. It ends in about a week. There are a lot of entries. I can't do anything with it though. No extras. I feel so helpless. I have a strong urge to just go and pour out tons of words into a form with nice stories and a huge personality and explanation and just everything with art snd all! I have never felt that much of a connection to a character ever before.

1. How long have you been in the viscet community?
    Bout' two months now.

2. Who was your first viscet ever?!
    Lemonade was my first and currently only Viscet

3. If you could steal someone's viscet.. Who would it be?
    I haven't really looked at viscets other than the UFA ones, so I would have to say the first Viscet I ever tried out for. (So beautiful!)
    I'm currently trying out for four so the ones I don't win would also go here. x3

4. What are your viscets numbers?
    Lemonade - #851

5. If you could give all the non-owners any advice to win their first viscet...
What would it be?

Keep the form clean and readable, and try not to overuse heading fonts & dividers.

6. If you could have any mutation.. (Even non-existent/illegal ones) what would it be?
    Ooh I don't really know. I am not big into crazy hair do's. I like the short tail... If I could make a viscet with any mutations change (it is probably an "illegal" one) think I would have to go with a scorpion tail or bug eyes!
7. Do you celebrate your Viscets birthdays?
    I haven't had Lemonade for long but I will!

What Pokemon is your Viscet? { Viscet # = Pokemon #}
#851 is not a pokemon (yet?)

What genre of games would your Viscet be interested in?
My Classical music loving boy would likely like games with a slow plot and no violence.

What Viscet would you steal if you could?
This viscet is beautiful too.

@Angelus Gaston
My forms usually take 5-10 minutes at the start and I can write up to over an hours worth of changing, scraping, and rewriting stories. (This happens a lot for limited word count contests so I can fit that number.) Sometimes I can spend over 30 minutes searching for artists and looking through examples and prices.

@kiwi;;
congrats on the new Viscet, and Aloha is beautiful! Odyssey is stunning, especially in that first art piece!
Last edited by padaleckii on Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby barbatos. » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:42 am

Code: Select all
♥ NO REPLIES THIS TIME ♥

Hello, everyone, I'm trying to make an effort to post more! And in that, I have some questions! There are a lot so feel free to pick and choose!

Code: Select all
Pick any Viscet or multiple for these!

[b]Your Viscet has been brought to a party and promptly ditched. They don't have a ride back home. How does this work? How comfortable are they around all of these strangers? Do they interact?[/b]

[b]What subjects are likely to make your VIscet hesitate, flush, stumble on their words?[/b]

[b]Do your Viscets they tend to follow others' orders and wait for people to give them instruction in life, or do they charge ahead and make decisions on their own?[/b]

[b]What happens when your Viscet doesn't get what they want?[/b]

[b]How is your Viscet's self esteem? Does it change over the course of their story?[/b]

[b]What's one flaw about themselves that they hate the most and wish they could change?[/b]

[b]How does their personality shift when someone gets to know them well?[/b]

[b]Do they prefer time alone, or with other people?[/b]

[b]Is it easy for your Viscet to tell someone "no" when they don't want to do something?[/b]

[b]If your Viscet were to describe their own personality, how would they do it?[/b]

[b]Is your Viscet aware of their flaws?[/b]

[b]How has this Viscet's personality changed from childhood to adulthood?[/b]

[b]Who or what influenced this Viscet's personality? Did they pick up any mannerisms or traits from someone?[/b]

[b]Does this Viscet express affection? If so, how and are they comfortable doing so?[/b]

[b]When frightened, will the Viscet "fight" or "flight"?[/b]
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
benny || he/they || adult || ♥ taken ♥
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

i'm benny, and i'm a bit socially anxious but friendly!
i tend to stick to myself, but feel free to reach out! i don't bite!
my current interest is genshin impact, venti is the little blorbo from my shows
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arthur Morgan » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:40 am

Replies wrote:@Prophecy: I'll PM you ^^
@Tauruu: *flails and runs to answer questions*

Gabe

Your Viscet has been brought to a party and promptly ditched. They don't have a ride back home. How does this work? How comfortable are they around all of these strangers? Do they interact?
Gabe would be comfortable and happy either way. He's extremely sociable, so would probably get talking to everyone. He'd also most likely be alright with being ditched. He's pretty hard to anger but at the same time, he'd ask them about it.

What subjects are likely to make your VIscet hesitate, flush, stumble on their words?
There aren't really any subjects that Gabe stumbles over. He's comfortable with most social situations. The only time he gets flustered is when he's talking to Aisha, in which case he's trying so hard to impress her that he often stumbles over himself.

Do your Viscets they tend to follow others' orders and wait for people to give them instruction in life, or do they charge ahead and make decisions on their own?
He likes to make his own decisions, but he has no trouble doing what others want to do.

What happens when your Viscet doesn't get what they want?
Gabe doesn't really care when he doesn't get what he wants. He might be a bit down for a minute or two, but he tends to make the best of every situation.

How is your Viscet's self-esteem? Does it change over the course of their story?
Gabriel is very comfortable in his own skin. He likes the way he is, even with his disorder.

What's one flaw about themselves that they hate the most and wish they could change?
He would change part of his disorder. He enjoys being more excitable and hyped up, but he would want to be more attentive.

How does their personality shift when someone gets to know them well?
It doesn't really. He cares more for his friends and family and opens up more but he's generally the same around everyone.

Do they prefer time alone, or with other people?
Gabe prefers to be around other people.

Is it easy for your Viscet to tell someone "no" when they don't want to do something?
Yes. He doesn't mind saying no, but more often than not he'll just go along with what others want to do.

If your Viscet were to describe their own personality, how would they do it?
"Uhh... excitable, inattentive, happy... and kind? I guess?"

Is your Viscet aware of their flaws?
Yes.

How has this Viscet's personality changed from childhood to adulthood?
He's become more accepting of his disorder. When he was younger he thought of it as a curse, but he's learned to see the upsides.

Who or what influenced this Viscet's personality? Did they pick up any mannerisms or traits from someone?
He's sort of based off of Gabriel from Supernatural with his name and being happy in himself, but that's about it.

Does this Viscet express affection? If so, how and are they comfortable doing so?
He shows affection towards his sister (Raze), Harvey and Aisha. He's very cuddly with people that he's comfortable with, although he's less so with Aisha as he gets nervous that she'll realise that he's crushing on her.

When frightened, will the Viscet "fight" or "flight"?
Despite popular belief, Gabe is more likely to fight. However, this normally means talking things through calmly. He's never had to resort to violence. If it came to that he'd run, but due to not wanting to hurt others rather than being scared.

Baz | Ty

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Arthur Morgan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Max » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:48 am

@Tauruu Vynn Ooh I might just have to answer some of those later!
@~Prophecy~ Good luck getting that viscet you want!

Hello! I just wanted to pop in and introduce my newest viscet, who is based off of a tasmanian devil! He's an RU from ShadyBro's #890 viscet, and I couldn't be happier with how he turned out!
Meet Dameon Lancaster.
Cunning, witty, manipulative, but fiercely loyal, Dameon is usually the one to be smirking in the background whenever something goes wrong, because he's probably the one that caused it.
Looking for relationships for him, mostly enemies, so I can work on his backstory a little more.
Max

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:18 am

@kiwi
    So much art and all of it so beautiful ♥
    I wish I had the points or pets or whatever to order art from cass too cx

@Angelus
    That depends of course on the kind of contest...
    But if it is a limited impress me with prettying up... I do the form in about 1-2 days.
    It also depends on how good I can work with the ideas I have... sometimes I have the greatest idea for a Viscet but I just can't turn the thoughts into words cx

@Max
    Congrats on winning that RU <3 I really like how he came out c:
    I especially love his personality, that's totally my kind of cake cx
    Since I don't know that much about your boy I have no idea if he'd fit in any kind of relationship with any of my Viscets, honestly cx
    But if you like, you can totally check them all out and maybe PM me c:

Doing this with Raffi first, I might edit more in later, when I have time... cx

Your Viscet has been brought to a party and promptly ditched. They don't have a ride back home. How does this work? How comfortable are they around all of these strangers? Do they interact?
    RAFFAELE: "First, I don't need a ride back home. What do I got my feet for? Second, as long as the room isn't crowded with complete idiots and airheads only, I guess I'll be fine."

What subjects are likely to make your Viscet hesitate, flush, stumble on their words?
    RAFFAELE: "None. I always find my words and I never hesitate to speak them."

Do your Viscets they tend to follow others' orders and wait for people to give them instruction in life, or do they charge ahead and make decisions on their own?
    RAFFAELE: "I do what I want. Nobody even tries to tell me what to do."

RAFFAELE: "I always get what I want." except his master back

How is your Viscet's self esteem? Does it change over the course of their story?
    RAFFAELE: "I'm great. Deal with it."

What's one flaw about themselves that they hate the most and wish they could change?
    RAFFAELE: "I'm flawless, dear." *bares his teeth* "Or do you think otherwise?"

RAFFAELE: "Depends all on how they treat me."

RAFFAELE: "I actually do not enjoy to be completely alone."

Is it easy for your Viscet to tell someone "no" when they don't want to do something?
    RAFFAELE: "You can bet on that! I don't take orders from others and I do what I want, not what others expect from me."

RAFFAELE: "I am who I am. Honest and I do what I want."

RAFFAELE: "Flaws? I'm flawless, please."

RAFFAELE: "Between the former and the latter lie around 450 years. Of course I have changed."

Who or what influenced this Viscet's personality? Did they pick up any mannerisms or traits from someone?
    RAFFAELE: "I am an individual and I prefer not to be influenced by anyone." Pfft, Raffi, you liar. Actually Raffaele doesn't pick up something from someone, but his personality is influenced by whom he speaks too. Further explained on his weebly.

Does this Viscet express affection? If so, how and are they comfortable doing so?
    RAFFAELE: "I do not think that any mortal is good enough to receive my so-called affection. I cannot tell you if this might change or not, but for now I prefer not to."

RAFFAELE: "Frightened?" *laughs and glares at you with his red eyes*

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snipsnops » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:38 am

@kiwi;; - aaaa those viscets are amazing, congrats! The art pieces you've received are gorgeous. c:
@true knight - That is very true! Having some great writing in your form when trying to win a viscet is very important. Actually, since I'm not that great at writing, I'll probably shoot you a PM the next time I try out for a viscet. <3
@Tauruu=Vynn - Thats awesome! I might give those questions a shot when I've got some time. ^^
@Max - oml his design is gorgeous, congrats!

I've been very busy lately so I'm not checking CS as frequently as usual. But, I'm still looking for friendships and any other relationships for my darling Lucius. I also still have to reply to the kind users who have offered relationships already as well; I'll be going to my PMs right after I post this! Thank you all for your patience with me; I'll be back on CS regularly soon.

✦ snipsnops | she/her | artist | adult ✦

✦ Animation major, often very busy with school work
✦ Feel free to reach out on discord! @snipsnops
✦ Icon by shadeyenova, sig art by ceruleanwake

about me // toyhouse
snipsnops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:46 am

@Razors I really like that idea :)
@Kiwi congrats :) And I love Cass art XD She's amazing!
@Max congrats on the new baby and if you need friends mine are always open for friends :)
@Snip if you need friends mine are always open XDD

So, its been a hard day. Trying to judge things is really sucky cause I love you all and wish you could all win. I don't think you know how stressful it is to judge comps. Cause I've been there with the waiting and sadness if you don't win, but also for the joy when you do. So thank you guys for bearing with me :)

Results:
Last edited by grifforik on Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:06 am

@Max and snipsnops Both of you are welcome to PM me if you still need relationships and such. I have all my babes open for almost any kind of relationships. X3
Razors That does sound like a really good idea. I think that would help a lot of people with their problems. That would be something I would be interested in helping out with if that becomes a thing.

Okay. Question time.
Using my two newest viscets, Nukpana and Jasper Luna.

NUKPANA: Nukpana would never go to a party. He isn't a social butterfly. The only time he would go near another viscet is to cause some trouble. Like, tormenting and playing with his prey.
JASPER LUNA: Being new to this whole modern age, Jasper would kind of be terrified at first, but she would eventually find someone to talk to. Probably that person hiding off by themselves or near the snack table. She would probably eventually walk home after some time.

What subjects are likely to make your VIscet hesitate, flush, stumble on their words?
NUKPANA: Nukpana isn't one to really stumble over words or hesitate. Being the crazy and manipulative viscet he is, he is very good with words, and never really has found a subject that causes any of those problems.
JASPER LUNA: Anything that has to do with romance. She is not understanding of things like that, and that will do it.

NUKPANA: He used to take orders from his late crime partner, Key, but now he is only reporting to himself. He doesn't listen to others very well.
JASPER LUNA: Jasper is a mixture of both. She is willing to take instructions from others, but if there is no one around to do that, she isn't afraid to jump up and take charge of herself.

NUKPANA: That is something you do not want to see. He gets very, very angry, and goes all homicidal. He doesn't like to be kept from his goal or wants.
JASPER LUNA: She is a patient viscet, and handles not getting what she wants very well. Though, if she doesn't get what she wants often, she tends to get a little frustrated and irritable.

How is your Viscet's self esteem? Does it change over the course of their story?
NUKPANA: 100/10. It has gone up and down over their story, but now it is at an all time high.
JASPER LUNA: 5/10. She used to have it pretty far up there, but being stuck in this new day and age, she has trouble with fitting in, and is struggling with her self-esteem.

NUKPANA: That Vide turned him into another version of Vide. But, Nukpana figures he will never be able to change, so he doesn't try much anymore.
JASPER LUNA: That she has lost most of her self-esteem because the shadows called her back out into this day and age.

NUKPANA: HA! Him let someone know them well? Not after what Vide did to him. But, if it did somehow happen, Nukpana would become the most protective and possessive being ever.
JASPER LUNA: She mostly stays the same, though her confidence around that being goes up a lot more, as long as it is a positive relationship.

NUKPANA: Tormenting others. If he is left to his own's lonesome, he tends to begin to hate himself over what he has become, and becomes only the more angry.
JASPER LUNA: Around others. She likes to learn about others, and meet new people all the time.

NUKPANA: Of course. Nukpana doesn't let someone dictate what he is doing.
JASPER LUNA: All depends on who that person is, and how severe that thing they will be doing is.

NUKPANA: Manipulative, Homicidal, Despotic.
JASPER LUNA: Sarcastic, Curious, Adventurous, Sensitive.

NUKPANA: Very, he just doesn't fix them.
JASPER LUNA: Not all of them. She is aware of a few.

NUKPANA: He was a rather friendly and compassionate viscling. Now, he has become a homicidal maniac.
JASPER LUNA: Seeing as I have been around for almost 600 years, I would say I have changed quite a bit. I am no longer some blatantly ignorant little girl, but rather a decently wise and cautious one.

NUKPANA: Vide, after he slaughtered Key, his partner, in an alley way after a raid.
JASPER LUNA: She couldn't be sure. But, Valentine taught her what she shouldn't be.

NUKPANA: HA! No.
JASPER LUNA: She doesn't really understand like a loving relationship's kind of affection. But, she is always comfortable with a friendly kind of affection.

NUKPANA: Fight, of course. But, He doesn't get frightened easily.
JASPER LUNA: Fight.

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yugi » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:34 am

@Razors;;
First of all, I just want to say happy birthday, and that I hope your day is absolutely amazing! (I really do hope that I got this right and that I'm not a day early/day late ahh ;;, My apologies if I did)
Second, I would be more than happy to join something like that! I'm totally open to offer a listening ear to other people, and I could certainly aid with art help ^^ I always want to try to find a way to hopefully help out the viscet community, and this sounds like a splendid idea!
@Max;;
Congratulations on the RU <3
@Everyone who ordered a color-in from me/commented on my art;;
Thank you all so much ^^)/ You're all too sweet!

I managed to surprisingly win viscet #890 last night! I still have no clue how I pulled through with my writing, but I seriously feel honored to be able to have done so since it means that I'm actually getting better in my writing and character designing ;;

His name is Keaton and he's a laid back type of guy. He digs 1920's swing music, especially when it's paired up with modern day sounds such as electro. I'm still debating whether or not I want to make him into a DJ *u*)/

Right now, he's a temporary backup singer and a handy musician for my other viscet, Mariko.

Beat;; "So... Do you guys have any rollerblades or anything? Cause we can totally skedaddle and go to my house; I got family bags of chips and rad multiplayer video games to share."
Yosuke;; "Uhm..." He promptly walks to the nearest folding chair and sits down, all while looking at his phone to see if he can message his grandpa to pick him up.
Hone;; "Gee thanks." He would probably just awkwardly stand around in a corner, arms crossed with one hand holding an empty cup because he's too nervous to ask where's the beverages are once again.
Mariko;; "Ah..." She'd probably start tearing up since crowds make her nervous, forcing her to exit the building that the party is being hosted at and calling someone for help.
Keaton;; "Ahaha, poor guy's missing out then. Let's get this party started, shall we?"

Follows: Umiko (mainly because she has to), Taura (although she listens to the ocean), Krystal used to when she was younger,
Decides: Beat, Yosuke, Anku, Hone, Mariko, Krystal, Sabine, Hanako, Neyla, Keaton

Respects it: Umiko, Yosuke, Keaton, Mariko
Cries: Beat, Hone, Hanako
Irritated: Krystal, Neyla, Sabine
Threatens: Anku, Taura

High: Beat, Sabine, Keaton
Medium: Umiko, Yosuke, Anku, Taura, Neyla
Low->High: Hone, Mariko, Krystal, Hanako

Umiko - Not having full control over her powers; she's amazing at water bending, but during times of dire need, they can fail her.
Yosuke - Being nervous around complete strangers who don't share similar interests.
Anku - Knowing very little about the mortal realm.
Taura - Knowing very little about her own existence
Hone - Not being able to always win a trial, especially when it's important and he knows that the accused is innocent. Also doubting himself.
Mariko - Stage fright.
Krystal - Knowing that she can't protect everyone since she's stuck inside a castle for a majority of her life.
Sabine - Not being easy to talk to; a lot of people end up in arguments with her, including her friends, due to her choice of profession.
Hanako - Not being able to do as much royal work as his older siblings.
Neyla - Tricking people, especially those who are close to her. She knows that it's necessary at times, but she still wishes she didn't have the ability to.
Keaton - Not being able to ask for help when he needs it.

Alone: Hone, Mariko
Indifferent: Yosuke, Krystal, Sabine, Neyla
Group: Umiko, Beat, Anku, Taura, Hanako, Keaton

It's easy: Beat, Anku, Taura, Hone, Keaton, Neyla
It's difficult: Umiko, Yosuke, Mariko, Krystal, Sabine, Hanako

Honestly, a lot of them are.

Umiko, Beat, Yosuke, Mariko, Hanako, and Keaton experience very little to no change.
Hone use to be a very upbeat guy, but after everything that's happened, his views on the world has changed. He still believes in helping others to his fullest though.
Krystal is a little bit more courageous.
Neyla learned how to push away her feelings and emotions to protect another person.
Sabine became a little bit haughtier and sarcastic.

Umiko was influenced by her grandmother.
Yosuke was influenced by his grandparents.
Keaton was influenced by his parents.
Krystal learned from Neyla.
Hone was inspired by his ex girlfriend.

Comfortable: Beat, Mariko, Krystal, Hanako, Keaton
Not comfortable: Umiko, Yosuke, Hone, Sabine, Neyla

Fight: Umiko, Beat, Yosuke, Anku, Taura, Hone, Krystal, Sabine
Flight: Mariko, Hanako, Neyla, Keaton
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
xxx
x

Yugi | She/They | Biracial Asian
Digital Artist x 3D Hobbyist x Live2D Animator
xxx
Image Image
ImageImage
xxx
World's shortest cyberpunk 🤘

Daylight's not for me 。。。
That's why I'm nocturnal

ImageImage
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
Yugi
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maritime. » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:49 am

@Howling - c:< Nu, my Wyz *goes to protect the ice owl baby*
@Confused - Yugi did an amazing job on Tobias!
@Kiwi - Congrats on Iris's grandkids and Donte's kid, the tropical rainbow family is thriving! Awesome art as well!
@Silver - Lol Ren is a problematic reaper lord indeed with those kids
@Max - If you need relationships I can happily offer my viscets. Enemies? haha I have one immediate offer, Ren
(too many questions <.<)

Wynsdrrawr - She would probably not try to interact with anyone and she's shy so she'd be uncomfortable.
Ren - more souls for him, just don't tick him off tbh and leave him alone. Also, he likes quiet over crowd chatter.
Artorias - He'd walk home tbh
Raven - He'd just flirt and everything. Extrovert indeed
Wyzenia - She wouldn't understand all of this.
Iwan - He'd prank everyone.
Wynsdrrawr - love, killing, herself, crushes.
Ren- Zakai
Artorias - being friends right off the bat
Raven - Being official lovers
Wyzenia - Assassinating her crushes, family, and friends.
Wynsdrrawr - Her self esteem isn't high at the beginning and it just pummels into zero unless it's healing or gathering then she just does either without a word.
Ren - his esteem doesn't really change, at first he kinda cares about himself because of his old life but in the new life his focus on other things besides himself.
Artorias - He had a good esteem but after it went downhill his esteem dropped too.
Raven - he's confident but not overly confident or a snob about it.
Wyzenia - idk her self esteem is pretty balanced with high and low moments with different situations.
Iwan - He's got a pretty high esteem tbh but after Nawi he doesn't really care anymore.
Wynsdrrawr - she's shy and quiet then she's still kinda shy and hesitant but she'll quietly talk and stuff and probably show up to hang out a little more.
Ren - haha what personality shift? he's got 2 you'll learn about, his "reaper" one which is him now then there's the "hollow" one where he's a killer maddened by blood lust and murder.
Artorias - he'll try and keep you away from him at first then he's kind and caring, offering his help with small things.
Raven - he's just friendly all the way unless you do something to make him upset
Wyzenia - She'll try to be distant then she'll consider you her friend and hang around more.
Iwan - he's cold, mean, and stuck up at first then he's all friendly in a way with you.
Wynsdrrawr - She doesn't like either but prefers her space
Ren - he likes to be alone unless with Zak and maybe his kids if he's got free time and they flock to him for something.
Artorias - He would prefer to be alone in case the Abyss wants him to do something but otherwise he'd want to be around some people.
Raven - He likes both to be honest.
Wyzenia - Both, she wants time alone when she's upset or wants to be alone otherwise she's with people learning about things.
Iwan - in society maybe alone, otherwise he likes to stick with friends and family.
Wynsdrrawr: "U-um......Idk....if I can do that......"
Ren: "No." *Snarls and flares glow* "Ask me again and I'll reap your soul."
Artorias - he can say no, it's just that when it's the Abyss he is unable to refuse.
Raven - He's totally able to say no.
Wyzenia - She probably would but gets conflicted if it's someone she cares about.
Iwan - He can say no, unless it's his parents or Ren.
Wynsdrrawr- She's still shy tbh
Ren - Oh he went from a kind nobleman to an utter monstrous reaper lord. XD
Artorias - hm he was a nobleman with a heart of gold and now he's a sad and kinda depressed (always tormented) demon.
Raven - Nothing much has really changed I think except that he was just the cool kid in school.
Wyzenia - pfff nothing really changed.
Iwan - He was a little sweet and a bit rotten when he was young. Now he's cold and lazy depending on how Nawi affects him.
Wynsdrrawr - mmm I don't think she's really influenced by anything except for any failed or bad relationships which makes her pretty cold at first, but it's usually her gently refusing any courting for a little while.
Ren - hahaha his decision to become a reaper is why Ren is the way he is now.
Artorias - His past and the Abyss is what affects him now
Raven - he's not really influenced to do anything except for his part incubus nature.
Wyzenia - Her parents and friends kinda influence her. But her parents are the main influential forces.
Iwan - Pfff he's influenced by Ren and Nawi.
Wynsdrrawr - She does but she's usually shy and flustered. When she's more comfortable she'll gently take your paws with hers and hold them and give you a warm, gentle, and caring expression with a small smile. If not that she'd probably give you something from her collection or cook you a dish.
Ren - Pfff Ren doesn't really seem to express affection, the other reapers and reaper lords have to teach him how to show that he cares to his kids XD otherwise if Zak wants affection from him Ren gives in with the cuddles and stuff even if he's grumpy about it. Soo idk about this butt munch.
Artorias - If it was possible for him to open his heart then he would kiss the air by your cheeks then touch his forehead to yours or he'll show up with a flower bouquet.
Raven - *coughs and chokes* He's a playboy and flirt, that's all I can say. Raven's not one for committed affection though.
Wyzenia - She smiles happily.
Iwan - Iwan usually snuggles Ren cuz that's a childhood habit. Otherwise he'd probably do something like make a nice fancy dinner and do everything himself???
Wynsdrrawr - She would scream and run. She wouldn't fight though because she's a pacifist
Ren - He would fight, he is aggressive after all but he doesn't really get scared though.
Artorias - He would run if it seems impossible but he usually will fight or avoid fighting.
Raven - He probably would fight but he wouldn't do it with his bare paws though.
Wyzenia - Fight, you should not spook an assassin even if they're a trainee.
Iwan - He may fight but he'd probably not feel motivated enough to fight because of Nawi.
maritime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me