➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 {New Advertising Rule}

Postby kiffell » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:13 pm

Till- gorgeous babe!
Ver- welcome!
Last edited by kiffell on Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:21 pm

@Razors: what cute art ovo
@The Martian: congrats on them both! i hope your day was better aah i feel u on the number thing i have,, twelve,,
@Vermillion; welcome back!! what a pretty spooky pumpkin babe aah

i shall bandwagon-hop soon,, just not mobile. answering questions is hard on mobile -v-

Wanted to repost this again, please read it if you're interested in free stuff?? :0c
I should add onto this just in case: I don't do tryout art, except if it's for myself or friends; i don't work well under time limits so i just rarely do tryout. \oDo/
Takura. wrote:@wolfs: congrats on them!! they're gorgeous ovo
not much to reply to this time, orz. consider this my "exception" post.

Also, as I felt I didn't get as many PMs as I thought I would for the art thing, I've decided to keep it open until I feel I've gotten a substantial amount. same rules apply, just no time limit ovo (you're allowed to compliment multiple users as well, i'm not stopping you from being nice to a bunch of people pff)

Takura. wrote:@thefartheststar; good luck finding them a mate!
@Creative: gl selling aa im broke on the point side or i'd totally buy haha

HI i am back again
I have a free art piece already to do but here i am. offering more art.
I'm doing another free art thing. with a sort of twist
art example and another example and one more example just in case

Here's what you gotta do to qualify: READ PLEASE OR I WILL NOT CONSIDER YOUR FORM
-PM title's gotta have the word "Viscet" in it. That way it gets sorted and I can find em all in one convenient place
-Viscet name
-Ref linked, preferably just to their oekaki page
-Personality
-A compliment for someone! Here's the twist: It can't be someone you've complimented before, and it cannot be yourself. I wanna get people who don't seem to get much love to get some good vibes, so try picking someone who doesn't seem to get much attention.

PM with this:
Code: Select all
Username;
Viscet name;
Personality;
Compliment; (Remember, it has to be for someone you haven't complimented before, and it can't be about yourself!)

I'll pick one sometime later, at like maybe 2 pm MST. It's almost noon MST right now. you have like 2 hours pfft
I'll pick one and then compile all the compliments on a google doc n then post em when I post the art \o/

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Con-fused » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:28 am

@TigerBlue I get what you mean, but understand that there's going to be a limited amount of artists in the viscet fanclub who have time to do tryout art, and points are useful toward getting a MYO ticket. If you want art for CS pets, sometimes it's easier to check the art sales forum, and there's also a thread specifically for searching for art there. c:

It's important for the artists to make a profit, so that's why they ask for currency rather than cs pets, because after all, art takes effort- They're not trying to make it hard for you <3 Impress me's are difficult if you're not an artist, but the personality/character is also very important to your form. Don't assume we won't read your post if it doesn't contain anything "interesting"- I read them all. I hope you feel better!

@Ten Good luck getting OOC offers!

I got a color-in from Yugi of Tobias!
"It was a strange
happiness that was
sometimes so big
that it felt like
sadness."---
Lights off

art credit: x x
viscet adopts
Con-fused

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwi;; » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:42 am

@Vermillion,
    woah, I may have some relations for them c:

@T h e M a r t i a n,
    I hope things get better for you! Those two are amazing, congrats

@Rainbowpitbull,
    hm I'm no good with art, so I don't think I'd be much help sorry!

@Razors,
    wow that art is amazing ;o how cute cx

@TigerBlue,
    I can assure you that artists don't just look for art in tryouts. Yes, it's a good touch, but I don't think art is a make it or brake it necessity. And for what con said, artists need to make profit, and sometimes pets aren't beneficial to them.

@Con-fused,
    adorable art!

so Donte and his mate? Kalea had an amazing baby, I think Aloha is stunning! btw sol took them <3

I'm super excited to introduce my 12th viscet Estee! (pronounced eh-stay)
    She's my little paddle boarding ocean lover <3 She's open for friends also! Currently getting her page set up (:

also also also,
    I got a few more art pieces from the amazing cass:
    of Odyssey <3
    of Abe <3

lastly (maybe probably not) Pierce is in need of enemies! He basically will never have any friends, so if you have any viscets that don't like grungy, rude, bland viscet hmu c:

omg I was wrong, I have more:
    LASTLY <--- I got some art from MotherMother of Donte, Kalea, Odyssey, and a tryout c:
    ImageImageImage
    okay this should be everything! Im sorry for the really long post with tons of pictures <3
Image ImageImageImageImageImage

hello there. My name's emma but you can call me kiwi;; Anyways, if you
    want, check out viscets and leave a comment saying kiwi;; referred you (;
    female / she, her / sagittarius / atheist / makeup enthusiast
    my viscets - viscet art - my characters - my DA

ImageImageImageImageImage Image
kiwi;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelus Gaston » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:04 am

@Tiger Blue I suck at filling out the forms and prettying up my post ( heck I'm still working on one know since last night ) but I try and put a lot of effort in to what I'm good at such as little back stories and such ( sucks when you have word limit ) more than I do art.
I would offer art but it's all traditional which takes a lot of time and I don't always have the skill to do some of the marking's.
It is hard but don't give up.

@Con-fused Yugi has done amazing job with your boy.

@ Kiwi I need art of Rogue from Cass these are amazing and Mothers are so cute.

Yep who knew that one Viscet's form could be so much of a headache :lol:

so I'm just wondering how long have some of your forms taken to work on.
I do most of mine on a word document in case I have a word limit and it often take's a day or two, then I will go back and try to pretty it up till the end date ( unless I get help ) so it take's up a good chunk of time between house work and pets.

CharsArt WantedTradescredit
╔══════════════════════╗
We would do something
Sarcastic and witty with this but
We cant be bothered. We go by
Angelus One Piece and Yu-Gi-Oh lover

╚══════════════════════╝
Angelus Gaston

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:34 am

@Tigerblue not all contests are about art. unu I constantly offer free writing services for people who can't afford it, and I get no PMs whatsoever because people are so focused on art nowadays. You need to understand that there's so much more than art to winning a viscet; hell, I won Raven, the one I considered MY dreamie, by writing -- granted, art wasn't allowed, but it still proves my point that the artists are never JUST looking at art for every Viscet they put out unless it's a specified drawing competition. I always focus first on what my viscet's character will be first, how they develop, and how memorable they can be. I don't worry about art until I'm completely done with it or am in the progress of working on the development of that viscet. unu I can understand your frustration, but please understand mine before you get upset at the whole of the fanclub because I've been here since day one of my viscet experience, offering writing help and advice; I'm not just spewing it out my butt that 'oh I'm a great writer blah blah blah'. I can really help you. Just please don't always look for art for help, because this entire community is willing to help you with so much. <3

@kiwi congratulations! I think that Estee was one of my favorite event rares aside from the two I tried out for c: <3

Edit;; I said a lot of 'i' in this response, so I hope I didn't sound pompous unu

@Takura omg I hope you get more entries! I think I've already sent a pm before c:

Just some replies!
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honey badger. » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:33 am

Hey guys! I just figured i would post here and let the community know that I'm kodiak. I had to create a new account, due to my account being deactivated and the email I used to create my original account I have no way of getting into to be able to reactivate my original account. Just thought I would pop in and let everyone know! (:
honey badger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:22 am

I had actually thought about this for a while now, but after Tigers post I wanted to see if there was any interest...but also to check with staff to see if this was even an idea we could work around.

I know a lot of people don't like posting in public due to anxiety, so I was thinking about offering a sort of 'Helpers' page. I know, also, that stafd are around to help when needed. But I was thinking people might get nervous messaging them too. (I dunno, maybe it's just me...but I get nervous sometimes. Thinking they already have enough on their plate. Being staff and all...it seems like a big job sometimes.) So I was thinking of making a list or page of community helpers.

There could be a list for Advice, general viscet related things, or if someone just needs to talk or vent (I feel as a community it is important to help each other out and build each other up. Support is always crucial to any community. )
We could also make a list of helpers in certain areas. In one case we could offer a list of users who can help with art or writing or coding. This would most likely be a list that would change often, as users could host a limit of one or two people and Open and Close their assistance as needed.
This could be limited to just tryouts...and people could set their own limits, such as just one piece per contest...or just helping non owners, or one person per contest. It would be up to the person.

I imagine this being a lot like the matchmaker thread, where people can list themselves on the page whenever they feel up to a task and strike it out when they are done accepting.

I'm at work currently so I gotta cut the post short, but it was a rough draft idea that I wanted to see if the community would be interested in working on.

Also...post without reploes....and sorry for any errors, my phone is weird.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lex » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:26 am

Code: Select all

@ratatouille. -- good luck getting those points!
@Till -- Ahh I love that viscet ! so colorful and pretty

@Vermillion -- aaaAAA I love that viscet theyre so pretty
@T h e M a r t i a n -- The last one ♥♥ I love that design so much ([strike]the hair tho....i love[/strike])
@Razors -- that art is rlly nice quality!!
@wolfs -- congrats on Riptide! He's very pretty
@tenlittlesoldierboys -- I'll have to look through your viscets to see if any interest me :0

@Con-fused -- ahh I love tobias' design, it really fits that character
@kiwi -- congrats on those cets! Theyre both so pretty. Also I'm in absolute love with that art
@Angelus Gaston -- I try to work on my forms throughout the entirety of the competition, even if it's a smaller one
@honey badger -- welcome back!
@Razors -- that would be an interesting idea. I'm not sure who all would be interested, though, but it couldn't hurt to try. I wouldn't mind signing up for coding; I need to practice that anyway.

Out of all your viscets, who's the most likely to trip and fall?
edit; forgot to answer this, oops. rupert if he's on his hind legs. just in general is....probably still rupert.

1. How long have you been in the viscet community?
I think since...June? Ish?

2. Who was your first viscet ever?!
Khriston ♥

3. If you could steal someone's viscet.. Who would it be?
Um, all of them? Hmm....idk. any viscet w wings tbh, but I don't have any specific ones. There are so many

4. What are your viscets numbers?
my viscets for those curious
Khriston - 640
Jean - 757
Avariel - 777
Rupert - 793
Voladya - 807
April - 824
Colorado - B346
Frederic Flynn - 868
Blackout - 869

5. If you could give all the non-owners any advice to win their first viscet...
What would it be?

Be optimistic. Don't stop trying, and put your all into that viscet. Only try out for viscets you know you'll love, and if competition gets heated, don't give up.

6. If you could have any mutation.. (Even non-existent/illegal ones) what would it be?
Ugh, hell me, wings definitely. Idc what type, feathered or butterfly or bat or whatever fam I just want a winged viscet wings are so pretty

7. Do you celebrate your Viscets birthdays?
Most of my viscets don't have set birthdays |)

8. What viscet of yours has the most art?
ooo...that'd be avariel100%. he's got 100 pieces rn.

9. What viscet has a tight relationship with another persons viscet?
most of my cets (with exception of blackout, colorado and khriston) have tight relationships with most of true knight's viscets.
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:18 am

Post without replies c:

1. How long have you been in the viscet community?
Since the very beginning. I remember when this guy came out (#3) :0

2. Who was your first viscet ever?!
My lovely girl Nova!

3. If you could steal someone's viscet.. Who would it be?
Lightwings Obscurity ;o;

4. What are your viscets numbers?
#49 - #105 - B#31 - #140 - #424 - #553 - B#226 - #761

5. If you could give all the non-owners any advice to win their first viscet... What would it be?
Go above and beyond, but make sure to stay within the rules for the comp! Don't read other forms, just focus on your own and do your best! Effort really shows.

6. If you could have any mutation.. (Even non-existent/illegal ones) what would it be?
I would die for a multi-tail/kitsune viscet :0 but I'm not really bid on mutations

7. Do you celebrate your Viscets birthdays?
.... I need to give them birthdays

8. What viscet of yours has the most art?
Probably wither Albi, because he's my simplest/easiest to draw the design or Hitori from his tryout

9. What viscet has a tight relationship with another persons viscet?
My little tsundere boy Zakai has a close relationship to Everdale's problematic reaper child Ren

10. Who is your favorite- most amazing- incredible mascot? UvU
Albi Safo!

Also a little note that the YCH auction is still going on and there's 3 days left!

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me