Rise | Warriors Adopts | Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Rise | Warriors Adopts | Fanclub

Postby grizzly. » Tue May 29, 2018 11:44 am

Would anyone like to share a border with PikeClan?

To the North there is a river, there could be a clan just beyond the river.

To the East there is a pine forest, a clan swelling in the pines could make there home there.

To the South there is a lake, on the opposite side of the lake there could be a clan there as well?

There just cannot be a clan to the west unless its beyond the farm.
grizzly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlightTabby » Tue May 29, 2018 11:54 am

What is your clan's policy on kits born half-clan? (whether it be clan/rouge, clan/other clan, clan/kittypet, etc)
do they punish the mother, the kits, both, or none?

Hm.. That's a rather hard question
I'd say that since Tornadoclan is made of rouges loners and the occasional kittypet, most would have a sense of self-freedom, and would prefer just to do whatever as that's what most of them are used to.

While Viperstar is a fairly strict leader, I'd say that she'd most likely let it slide if she found out, as she was once a rouge and carries that same sense of self-freedom that the other cats of her clan do, and while I don't see her finding a mate in another clan, I don't think she'd punish those that do.

Also, hi! It's my first post in the fanclub c:
ImageImage
MoonlightTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:30 am

Hey everyone! For those who are not on the Rise discord, I'm working on a Rise based roleplay for everyone to join! Be aware that it is a work in progress and will take some time to work on, but there will be polls going on that will help us shape the roleplay! Anyone who owns at least one Rise cat may join. For now, feel free to stalk the thread and vote in the polls. :)) Rise Roleplay
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:36 am

Currently torturing myself trying to draw Meadowclan's territory map in the oekaki x.x Anyone else draw their own map? If so, can I see links for encouragement? c: yay Rise!
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:50 am

I drew mine... It ain't great, but I didn't want to bother with making an account on Inkarnate even though it'd look 1000000x better.

I have a question for y'all.
Code: Select all
[b]Does your clan have non-cat friends and/or pets?:[/b]

Currently I have three frog pets for the healer, Graystorm, also have a couple ideas for a snake, a raccoon, a deer, and a couple of otter kits.

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:22 am

I haven't even done my map yet whoops,, I need to get that done ||D But inkarnate is a blessing! i have to make my rise map but i did it for my VOK map and it's so easy since I personally cannot draw maps either ||D

Does your clan have non-cat friends and/or pets?:
    I actually never really thought too much abt this, other than maybe a bird or two that joined a future concept kitty after they escaped from their owners? But this seems like a cool idea to do!

I wanna introduce two new cats of mine!
    Softpaw // my sweet mediator that just wants everything to be good and happy.
    Boneshaker // my medicine cat that didn't want to be a medicine cat

also if anyone is looking to sell their cats at any time i have 600 C$ (with more coming) , 700 DA points, and can offer art once i'm caught up on commissions!

Finally, I'm looking for some headcanons on discord? our clans don't have to even technically be close, just any interaction for fun would be great so i can develop my kiddos a bit? I don't bite!
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlightTabby » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:05 pm

I feel like Viperstar might've made some kind of raccoon friend thinking about it now. She was an alley cat at one time, so I could see her finding some friends with the raccoons that might come by.
As for the whole clan, I don't really think so -u-'
ImageImage
MoonlightTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:20 pm

One of my apprentices, Smallpaw, has a pet mouse named Speckle. Hunting mice is banned in FrontierClan because of that.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Storm Rose » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:55 pm

I totally debating on whether I should sell my founder. I love Rise but it's so hard to get other cats. With only one cat, I can't exactly write much for my clan. So does anyone want to have my cat meet one of theirs?

This is Stormstar, my female founder.
Storm Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:15 pm

@ Storm Rose
Hello! I really suggest joining the discord if your able to get it, most of the activity is there and it's fairly easy to talk and get relationships, borders, ect. c: Your also allowed temporary npcs if you don't have more than one cat and you can later buy or win these npcs, I suggest entering contests with several concepts and developing them over time until you have the official design for the cat won, it has worked well for several. You can also buy a custom with c$s provided an artist is open, base price is 40 c$s which you can read more about at the artist bulletin. If you don't have c$s doing commissions or selling cs pets has worked for some. I wish you luck getting your clan and relationships.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me