Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Get Ready For Round 2!

Postby NaCl » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:01 am

I'm hosting a new round of Kalons Hunger Games, prizes are the same! Come and join!
[boop]

@acatelpsy. what an adorable kit!
@Cervidae I'm crying??? Those kits are so cute???
@Knuckle Bine gl with that stream!
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby OriGalaxii » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:31 am

@NaCl - Have fun with the game! May the odds be in your favor!
@Cervidae - Those girls are so pretty-!
@acatalepsy. - Alma is so cute! Good luck with getting relationships for your Kals!

I'm doing a bit of practice on the lines, and i'd love for you to join me!

Edit: Fixed it, the program was being slightly stupid
🦄Direcorns🦄
✨Cosmicats✨
♡My Mews (MFA)♡
🌟Storkverse Mega Storage🌟
♡Art Shop♡
OriGalaxii on practically everything

Heyo, im Ori!
Commissions Always Open
He/They, Lune/Luneself
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:06 am

@Lexxa_Astral - i dont really understand livestream youtube things but if i did i'd join! good luck getting better with the lines!
@NaCl - that hunger games thing sounds super cool! i just joined, i think i'm the last person! cutting it close<3
@acatalepsy. - that new kit is a cutie! she reminds me of a strawberry/watermelon & blueberry/blue-raspberry.
@Cervidae - congrats on the new kits! i especially love the second one; she is so cute she reminds me of a creamsicle!

it's with a heavy heart that i am looking to trade my boy stellan. i just can't connect to his colors/patterns/characters any more. open to look at anything! i'm off cooldown on the 7th, so about a week! feel free to pm me here or message me on discord!

seeking breedings, ooc or ic depending on the kalon, for most of my babes here! feel free to pm me here or dm me on discord.
mainly looking for niko, draven, & caspian

i was recently gifted one of my dream kalons! this beautiful golden retriever inspired girl; nikoleta<3
she lives in my fantasy/modern au country. she's a rancher who breeds rare/exotic horses and cattle. she's a super sweet and bubbly girl who never seems to run out of energy. she's open for relationships of any kind, whether they be business/professional or personal (friend, romance, etc).

i got two pieces of art of my tough guy draven so i thought i'd share! one i ordered, one from dkay.
ImageImage
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:22 pm

@ Cervidae » both of those kits are really cute + the second one i can tell the parents immediately ;u; congrats on them!
    @ acatalepsy. » ahh a cute kiddo, good luck finding relationships!
    @ broken* » good luck with trades and breedings! also your new kal + that art is very cute ;u;

i'm opening all my kals for ooc breedings. the breedings will have to wait till the 15th or when you're off cd!;
Last edited by chanhee. on Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amaoretto » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:03 pm

@-galaxie - ahh welcome!! those kalons you have are super lovely, i remember seeing them around the community a while ago and im glad to see them again :)
@IlluminatiConfirmed - i really like what you have written for her so far!! it was fun to read that snipbit. thats really kind of you to offer free myo designs!!
@zakuro. - thats such a cute drawing im actually yelling??? and hey, hope youre able to get that unlimited rare myo
@Knuckle Bine - ayye i hope your stream is/was fun!!
@Cervidae - yeah hi those kits are to die for beautiful!! whatever you come up for them will be amazing!
@acatalepsy. - congrats on that kitto!! i love the personality and dreams you gave to her!
@NaCl - ahh i remember doing kalon hunger games :) hope that stream was fun!
@Lexxa_Astral - i hope your stream went well as well!
@broken* - best of luck and wishes with your trade, and might i say that that golden retriever kal is super cute!! congrats on getting them :) and congrats on that art, its super cute
@whizzer. - best of luck with the trades and breedings!!
--
i. uh hi long time no see.. i took a small break from kalons so i could kinda concentrate on life and work. but now i think im back for a while :))

ii. so i havent drawn anything in a while either (since February) so i wanted to get back into the swing of things because of artfight :)) so i was wondering if anyone would want a bust drawing like this for free? if you want one feel free to message me and ill try my best to do all of them
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ama | adult | art shop | th
commissions: ✔ PMs: ✔
looking to trade for ALL
pets adopted 7/24
art by tsu-bear

amaoretto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Petscop » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:30 am

✨ Hello fanclub! its been awhile, moving has been a pain. Don't forget to drink some water if you haven't today, dehydration isn't good!

💜 Growths
ImageImage

I'm wondering if I could find someone[s] to do some growths for me! I don't have much, but If you help out I can offer *any* of my cs pets plus art!!

💜OOC breeding

Switched sweetheart out for reese bc I've learned some stuff about his slots [i wasn't his original owner huiadef] and i gotta do some stuff. So!! Reese!! He and his mates had their one litter, so i'm looking for a breeding with him! It can be OOC or IC, either is fine. I'm not really looking for edits, I'm looking for colors, specifically neons and pastels!! Go ahead and shoot a pm over if you have an offer!

💜Streaming
STREAM LINK~!! STREAM LINK~!! STREAM LINK~!!

Doin' a stream while i'm drawing my MYOs!! Come hang out with me!! I don't focus too well, so i'm like 90% sure i'll also do doodles for ya'll!!

💜 Replies
Code: Select all
@Amaoretto
You doing free art is super super sweet, good luck with that!! <3
@Whizzer
Good luck with breeding / trading!!
@Broken
Stellan is absolutely stunning, good luck trading him!
@Lexa_astral
Good luck with your stream! Kalon lines are always fun to mess with!
@NaCI
Yoo, good luck with kalon hunger games!! i hope its super fun!!
@Acatalepsy
not to be dramatic but i'd die for alma she's beautiful
@Cervidae
THE PASTEL SOFT BABY IS SO CUTE HDUIWEAHDUIAFH I LOVE HER,,, CONGRATS
@Knuckle bine
Good luck with your stream!! Hope it goes well!!
@Zakuro
Good luck getting an unlim. rare myo!! You have such pretty kals <333

Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avior. » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:50 am

- ( INTRO !!

working in canola fields is so tiring, don't ever do it kids

- ( REPLIES !!

@Maxwell.- good luck finding an ooc breeding and growths! I love reese soooo much,,,, I might have to see if I have a kal that would potentially breed nicely with him!
    @amaoretto- your art is so cute oh my gosh,,, expect me in your inbox once I find a kal I want drawn aah
    @whizzer.- your kalons are so nice! gl finding trade offers and breeding partners!
    @broken*- stellan is so nice looking, I wish I had a kal to offer! your new kid is so cute, congrats on getting her :v

not many replies today, I've got things I need to do so this post is a little rushed!

- ( INTRODUCTIONS !!

two new kals to introduce!
    this is aeliana, I won her from a readopt held by The Pirate! I've actually got quite a bit about her written in my entry, but the gist of it is that she's a thief who works for a rebel group. she's in the medieval au I'm working to develop, which mainly centers around a kingdom called gayle. she's open to relationships of any sort, even though I don't have her bio written out in my kal storage just yet :v

this is abigail, whom I obtained by trading with scarlet_wolf! I'm probably going to put her into the same medieval au as lia, though I'm not sure yet what their connection to each other will be. all I know so far is that she's an assassin that no one ever suspects because she's all around friendly and sorta immature, oof. I haven't worked out whether or not her alliance is to the rebel group or not.

- ( ADVERTISEMENTS !!

I'm still searching for someone to make my standard myo for me, I can pay in any pets on my account at all! so you don't have to go searching through them because my folders are a disorganized mess, I've got quite a lot of rares, most being from 2016-2018, and a few very rares/store pets, as well as up to 50 c$ that I can offer. I can provide a sketch of my ideas for the myo!

- ( OUTRO !!

don't forget to take a break, stand up n stretch, get a drink of water, etc etc! message me if there's anything you'd like to discuss, either here or through my discord, which is avior.#6132!
REACH
██████████

avi / i like cryptids, space, the adventure zone, and houseplants
they/them pls / cool friend / 1x1 search / art search / link

THROUGH VIOLENCE !!!
avior.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ufos » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:55 am

@avior. congrats on the new kals!
@Maxwell oof, moving sucks! i'm in the process of moving rn too. good luck w the growths, i'd offer, but i've got quite a bit on my plate rn. have fun w the stream too!
@amaoretto welcome back! that's so nice of you!! :o
@whizzer ooh, all your kals are so pretty! good luck w the trades + breedings! sorry i don't have anything to offer!
@broken* good luck w trades for stellan! i feel like that guys been traded around a bit (maybe i'm wrong?? idk) so i'm excited to see him go to a good home! + good luck w breedings too! congrats in nikoleta too! i like her teeth... that art is awesome! it'd be nice to know who did them next time though...

it's me again! here to spam art because hey that's what i do best!
i took some requests on discord earlier so here they are. they're sentimental_android's lucien, and rnirai's kieran respectively!

and also i did some entry art for #1429

and finally, here's baja blast's eris for art fight!

whew! that's it! sorry for the long post, folks! have a lovely day + please stay hydrated so you don't go to the ER bc you think you have appendicitis. that's a stupid + preventable mistake.
ufos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:27 am

Hello again all! It's me, your friendly neighborhood noob, here with another question, and whatever else my no filter brain decides to put down. Oh well.

Onwards!

I was wondering, if you had a MYO and designed it, but decided against the design and never posted it, and wanted to give it away, could you post it here to give away?
That was a very long run-on I'm sorry.
And if not, how should you go about... uhh... giving it away I guess?

Thank you to NaCl for the fantastic answer!

I guess that's all really... thanks in advance to anyone who answers, and I hope you all have amazing days!

R E P L I E S wrote:@ufos-- Whoa, I love your style! That's fantastic artwork, and I love how much personality you put into them!
@avior-- I read your form for the lovely Aeliana, it was fantastic! Congrats again on getting her, and also the fluffy little Abigail!
@Maxwell.-- Yo. I love your little kits, though I'm a hopeless artist so I can't offer growths sorry! And what an adorable pink friend. Anyway. Shh, I hope this works.
Last edited by Yuroshi on Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

*gross sobbing*

Postby NaCl » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:37 am

I know I already posted like on the last page but I have someone to introduce!
This is Koraki! he is the son of my Ashanti and BubbleCat's Bubbles! my little royal demon. He's the only boy in his family and loves his sister (who has no name yet). I love him with all my heart. He's a tall boy too, my first kal with a height edit! I am looking for someone who can do a pregrowth for him, I may try and do it but he has so many colours and dots haha-
But a little more about him,
he basically belongs solely to the demons? His mother (Bubbles) made a deal with a demon (his other mother, Ashanti) for true love, and in exchange, Ashanti would have Bubbles' firstborn child which happened to be this boy. He basically took a lot of the magic his mothers gave from his sister? He's pretty powerful and can control most elements like his mother can but focus' more on Light and Fire.
Also he's 120% done with everything. I love my emo son uwu

@Yuroshi gonna put my reply down here, separate from the other ones:
if we're talking about giving away the design, you can simply post here or in the discord(?)(I'm not on the discord but-) and say you're putting the design up and allow someone to claim it and use it for their own MYO!
if we're talking about the ticket, you can simply advertise you want to give it away and either make it a comp (for example, they have to make or describe the design they want to use (edits, colours, ect.) and pick which one you like the most!) or FCFS!
I hope this helped <3!

@ufos I love your art??? so much???? just something about your style is so appealing and ily <3
@avior. I love Abigail??? I usually don't like natural coloured kals but holy heck does she make it work.
@Maxwell. hhhh I would so offer with my boy Katharos but I've already got planned breedings with his last two slots rip.
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery