Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby OriGalaxii » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:55 am

~1. NEWS~
Hey everyone! After a few months of actively seeking out a kalon (And failing, mind you) I've gotten the chance to buy my first MYO! I'm quite excited about it, but i'm not sure if i'll design them myself or not, so keep an eye out!

Edit:I decided I'd like someone do do it for me! I'd like to see at least 1-2 art examples for it. I have several older rares, store pets and I have 300 c$

Double edit: Thanks for the people who PM'd me, you all are fantastic artists! I've chosen who'll be making my MYO, so hopefully I can introduce them soon!

~2. ADVERTISEMENTS~
IF anyone is interested, I'm doing kalon growths and transfers! I can also do standard or common MYO. I'll do them over the next few days!

3. *Possibly reserved*

I'm also live! I'm doing some nursery artist batches, and i'll be on for a good while. Please join with your CS username! Thanks for coming!

I'm looking for the Buddhist Sutra or any Halo edit! I don't have much, but these are all the items i currently own:

Fur Tuft (x2 Backmane edit), Jade Comb (x2 Standard hair edit), Mysterious Vial (x1 Weight edit), Jackal Tooth (x2 Tooth edit)

I do have a pupil edit, and a shine edit, but i'm slightly tentative with them
(The link isn't working, so PM me for the proof)

~3.REPLIES~

@WhiteWater ;
Congrats on getting the Standard MYO, and welcome to the Kalon Community!

@VoidRinkusu
OHMYGOSHTHATSOUNDSSOAWESOME- I might join in, thay au is amazing!

@WanSham
Good luck on finding a legendary MYO! Lord knows i'd faint if i got one-

@whizzer.
Good luck with finding relationships. Also, Colin is so adorable!
Last edited by OriGalaxii on Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
πŸ¦„DirecornsπŸ¦„
✨Cosmicats✨
β™‘My Mews (MFA)β™‘
🌟Storkverse Mega Storage🌟
β™‘Art Shopβ™‘
OriGalaxii on practically everything
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
β˜…
Heyo, im Ori!
Commissions Always Open
He/They, Lune/Luneself
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby f1owercrown » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:22 am

Hey guys! I'm f1owercrown, y'all can call me anything (people usually call me Flower but I'm also used to Skar elsewhere so it's whatever), and I'm a sort-of newbie with Kalons ; w; I really love a lot of Kals, I've tried out for a lot of them and I can honestly say I'm in love with the species! I'm a newbie in a sense that I haven't really been showing my presence in the Kal community until now due to tons of stuff happening in my life. Thought I should take a break from doing my research paper to post here!

I'd just like to introduce a few of my Kals. <3

First off, this is Alexine Tollenmache!
    (detailed profile)

She's a 1900's girl, the only daughter of a rich family. She has a kinda sad backstory (you could read it if you have time, I fleshed it out in an interview-like manner!), like she's nice on profile but emotionally problematic deep down. She loves aesthetic things and flowers and such and is such a delight to be with occasionally. Sometimes she's toxic as heck, but she's trying, at least give her that.

Secondly, meet Dale Evans!
    (detailed profile)

He's an intelligent university student, he's got a lot of academic achievements in the past but now he's just barely passing to win some sick game (with cash at stake) set up in the university. It's a traditional thing, and he needs the money desperately (you can read the backstory in his profile!). He's a kinda cold man when it comes to school work, but outside school he's chill and nice and will always drag his ass to parties if you just invite him. He knows a lot of things, and he's a go-to if you want advice or deep conversations.

Third, here's Sylvester Clark!
    (detailed profile)

I haven't fleshed out his details and such, but this kal will be a break from all the sad backstories I've poured on to the first two (I'm sorry bbs ; v; ). Basically his life is just chill, he was supposed to be an engineer but accidentally ended up in theater school. Given his rather charming and boastful personality with a little flare for the drama, he passed theater auditions so voila. He's a cool kid, he just loves being the star but one thing he isn't is spoiled. He respects when to step out of the spotlight and he gives chances for others to shine, often teaching them too. He's very extroverted as well. I guess his downsides are that he can never be too serious, and he's hella inattentive of his surroundings. He's also pretty emotional as a theater arts kid.

I'm looking for relationships for all of them! Alexine is bi but leaning towards men, Sylvester is pansexual so he'll date anyone he feels like dating, and for Dale, I can't really place what sexuality he is so for now he's kinda just uninterested overall. But they're all open to friendships and such, and Dale especially needs some rivalry in his univ life! (Alexine is a 1900s girl so I'm hoping she finds relationships with those that look more 1900s, or at least not modern-ish)

In closing, I haven't posted even after having Kals for a few months because I would really love to make a good first impression. I hope I did, and I hope to get the chance to talk to y'all! <3

replies! wrote:
    @whizzer
    kjdsfjk your kals are so cool, I'd love to look through them and hopefully I see a Kal my Kals could be in a possible relationnship with! <3 And Colin's color design is so lovely?? I love pastel colors omg he looks so soft.

@Wansham
    good luck finding a trade, I hope ya get a legendary Kal soon!

@KnuckleBine
    Oops looks like I was a tad bit too late in seeing your post, I would've loved to join the stream. ^^ I hope you hahd fun!

@Ediluna
    Ooo I love Cecil and Yuuto! Cecil's such a handsome Kal, and I wish I had something to trade for Yuuto ; w; Hope Yuuto goes to a good home!

@VoidRinkusu
    WOW that AU sounds v interesting, I hope you flesh it out more soonest! Can't wait to see how it turns out esp. with other kals in the mix. (I'm no good at D&D roleplays ; w; )

@Northstar
    holy heck those kals are just?? godly?? and they are husbands I love it. <3 Great backstory btw, I love imagining them as like kals with high and serious legacies who end up as husbands raising a child. c:

@happysparrow
    your art is gorgeous, and so is the kal! Also the doctor boy is my aesthetic wowow.

@Lexxa_Astral
    congrats on your first MYO! is this your first kal? if so, double congrats and welcome to the community! <3 I think I'll drop by your livestream for a while before I head to school. ^^

That's it! Have a great day/night, guys! <3
    β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    ────────────────────
    flower Β· v soft Β· she/her
    ────────────────────
    I'd rather waltz than just
    walk through the forest.
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
      β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      ───────── β™‘ ─────────
      v busy bee in postgrad.
      please do not ask to buy
      any of my characters, ty!

────────────────────
      β™‘ about Β· kalons Β· tumblr β™‘
      β™‘ skarmoury#9386 β™‘
      ────────────────────
      icon Β· oc pixel Β· forest pixel
      ────────────────────
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
f1owercrown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:19 pm

Code: Select all
-- pg 280 --
@whizzer. ;; Colin is such a beautiful kit !! I already love what development you have and I can't wait to see them around more <3
@WanSham ;; best of luck finding the trade you're looking for !! c:
@Knuckle Bine ;; i hope you're having fun in the stream !! I have no clue what Spore is tho rip
@Ediluna. ;; you have some absolutely precious kalons and i hope you find a new kalon you love <3
@VoidRinkusu ;; ooooooo that AU sounds off the chain !! I'm so glad to see you developing it further and can't wait to hear more c;
@WhiteWater ;; First off welcome to the community !! I really hope you enjoy your stay <3 You are always more than welcome to PM any staff member with questions or if you perfer to be a little more private you can use the anon feature on our Tumblr <3
@Northstar. ;; Neilan is just too pretty aahhhhhh !! I love what you have for their character so far and hope to see more of that pretty face around c:
@zakuro. ;; its always nice to see people just here to interact with others !! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to do that <3
@happysparrow ;; im screaming those are pieces are just ????? precious omgg ,, congrats on getting them <3

-- pg 281 --
@Lexxa_Astral ;; good luck trading around to find the items you need <3
@f1owercrown ;; your kalons are precious ahhhh i had so much fun reading about them and I wish you the best finding people to continue developing them with <3

Short and nonpersonal post here cuz I've got the results for the gifting raffle I held earlier this month !! I apologize it took me so long to get the results out rip life has been so busy hhhhhhhh. Stream was witnessed by these lovely people c:

Winner of the full set of store pets:
Error

Winner of Image
high noon

Winner of Image
neondisaster

Winner of Image
Avisowl

Winner of Image
Dembai

Winner of Image
FluffyBirdie
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catdoqq » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:22 pm

audaci wrote:
audaci wrote:
    @f1lowercrown - alexine is literally so pretty,, i've seen her before and she's always been such a dreamie omg. goodluck w/ relationships!
    @lexxa_astral - goodluck! curious to see your first myo outcome :o
    @happysparrow -i love your style! and the piece of reagon is gorgeous :o
    @northstar - heck shadow is super handsome, especially those eyes

I’m going to be entertaining offers on my kalons. I’m trying to find myos I can fool around with. please include a myo somewhere in your trade! my last offer fell through as my partner won’t respond.
    https://sta.sh/2iw378dll7m?edit=1
    all are pretty much open besides the top four or five, but some I will be more hesitant than others.
    i’m only looking for common and up myos and am willing to trade multiple kals for a higher rarity myo (rare)/kal
    if you’re interested, pm me please! I’m off cooldown and would like if you’re close to being off, too, but i’m willing to wait!
    "my regrets look just like texts i shouldn't send."
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Error » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:22 pm

Code: Select all
@Wicced!Witch - I'm so surprised about winning!! Thank you so much for this?? <3<3 I immedately hid them away into my Prized Possessions group so they're going to stay on my account until CS itself no longer exists! Thank you so much again!!!! <3

@audaci - I wish you the best in getting offers! I would offer, but as per usual I'm way to attached to my kalons to even think about trading them!

@lordren - Best of luck with trading your kalons as well! I'm sure you'll end up with some great trade offers <3

@f1owercrown - I love your username, and I love your kalons! I really adore Alexine! Her edits are super cute! I adore how natural Dale looks and his personality sounds great, I love the concept of him and he sounds like a neat character too, I really like the somewhat disgruntled feel I get from him! Sylvester makes me think of toothpaste, not gonna lie, he also has an amazing character type! I adore the inattentive sort of characters and emotional characters are great! I'm sure they will all get some interesting relationships!

@Lexxa_Astral - Congrats are getting your first MYO! It's a great feeling tbh! I wish you the best in finding an artist for the MYO!

@happysparrow - I love those adorable art pieces! Both those kalons are super cute and the art of them is just perfect <3

I didn't have much to say! I was just mostly replying to Wicced to thank them again for gifting me the store pets! (I'm still surprised that I won them! I normally don't win raffles)
Last edited by Error on Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dembai » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:13 pm

@wicced - wow thank you! I hope the person who got the art enjoyed!

@northstar - that pretty blue bab is so perfect!

@happysparrow - I love that little head shot of your doctor kal, it's very sketchy, but I love me some sketchy art!

I am struggling so much right now with chickenpaint, and chibipaint is hating me too (appearently, I need to download an OLD version of firefox that I will ONLY use for chibipaint). T.T I just want to make some pretty art, man.
TIP: Put pets you don't want to trade into a locked group to prevent unwanted trades!

He or She/Disabled/Artist
Dembai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:33 pm

@Error Best wishes with commissions! I'm kinda broke at the moment after some unfortunate stuff but I hope you get plenty of interest qvq/
@audaci I hope you're able to find trade offers you like! I'm not really in the market to part with any of my kids but I look forward to seeing what you do with any MYO that you're able to get
@ lordren Best wishes with trade offers! I'm not looking to part with any kids at the moment but I hope you're able to find something
@ wicced hi wicc ily
@f1owercrown Welcome to the community! In the sense that youre a newbie to it that way haha- I hope to see you around more. I remember the second kid there! im happy to see hes got a great home qvq/ your other kals are cute too

Sorry, I will try to keep this as brief as I can (I just got off work and im crawling in bed right after this)
Firstly- I'm tentatively coming back to cs/with kalons; (But I will not be active until august due to art fight);
I won't be too active in general due to some other things, but I'll be around to help with the nursery & occasional adopt /v/

My apologies for the abrupt departure, I had some bad stuff go down with a really sudden and unpleasant death, a lot of personal issues and anxieties; but I've gotten myself to a better and more stable place with a little time away and it did a lot of good to kind of help me gain perspective on a lot of things. I didn't think i'd be coming back, and im still not back /fully/ or near as much as I was, but i missed a lot of friends and I find them more important than my qualms with the site

A large part of the reason I left was that Oekaki didn't work on my computer, and I didn't think I'd have the time to keep assisting with the species due to having more hours at work, and it didn't feel fair of me to try and manage both;
However both of these issues have been resolved, as I bought a new (ouch my wallet) computer that is now capable of running oekaki much more smoothly than my old one. On top of it, I was promoted to a supervisory position and i'll now have 3 days off in a row a week instead of one day off like I was expecting. (along with a nice raise)

I missed staff and being able to help with slots and do designs, and felt bad about vanishing like that. I may not be so active in the future but i'll do what I can when I can, I also missed having somewhere to chat about my kalons with others, because I do still love their characters but I like being able to be part of a community qvq/

I'm sorry to have bothered/fretted anyone over it; but I really needed the separation, and it was a great benefit to my overall mental health to force myself to take that downtime from..actually a lot of things I left (not just cs) so I could figure out what I wanted a little more.

-PLEASE note- If I owed you something before I left (all of what I 'owed' was free/unpaid for so I shouldn't have anything super out of touch, but if I said i'd do something for you please pm me to remind me and I will try and get it done now that i've got a more settled schedule; I will try and work on these between other things. If you hadn't gotten them squared away by someone else. It may still take me a little, due to art fight (as i mentioned) but I'll re-add it to my list.

As can probably be expected; I haven't been dead with my kalons. I've been using them a decent amount offsite.

Firstly, i'm doing a mass reformatting of my kalon's pages, ive only got a few done (relatively), but I was starting to find my older format a little too tedious on the eyes so i'm using a new one.

I have a few new kalons since i last posted
Courier, Kenzo, Chaitanya, Paloma, and Talise
ImageImageImageImage

I also have a bunch of art because (of course I do)
Since its so many ill just link the thumbnails
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
All by me

ImageImageImageImage
By goat-the-goatie-goat

By poshauss

ImageImage
By daniwillow
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chunkypeanutbutter » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:07 pm

@ sixbane i'm so happy to see you posting again ! i got very worried when i saw you'd left...your nursery batches have always been so lovely and you worked so hard ! hopefully everyone sends you nice welcoming wishes, i'm sure many others missed seeing you around <3 and that art is so lovely !
      @dembai if you are still having trouble, have you tried using microsoft edge? (if you are running windows) it's what works best for me, but that really sucks ! i hope your chibi paint starts working again soon c:
      @ f1owercrown your kals are so pretty omg, im in love with the toothpase kid <33 good luck finding them friends ^-^
      @ audaci wow, you have so many beautiful babies! i wish you luck in finding the trades you're looking for ^^

um.... i actually don't really have a whole lot to post about? asdfgh
it would perhaps be nice to get some critique on my nursery batches (linked on the first post)
or maybe some relationships with my kals? im a bit pickier with them but, you're welcome to look. they're in my signature <3

im not very active in this community because i'm a bit wary of social interaction, i'm trying my best to change this c:
i apologize for this <3
chunkypeanutbutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Come and Join the Games!

Postby NaCl » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:15 am

This is a quick post, I have set up a thread where me (and possibly others) can host a hunger games for Kalons! There are four prizes!
The overall winner will receive a full body art piece (Antro, feral, or human)
The character with the most kills will receive a half body (Anthro, feral, or human)
The winning district (There are two winners for this prize) will receive a headshot of their charter (Antro, feral, or human)

Here is the link

@chunkypeanutbutter I love your nursery entries, I really hope you get picked as an artist!
@Sixbane glad to see you posting here again, I hope to see you around and I love all the art you get!
@Dembai I hope you have some luck getting Oekaki getting to work for you!
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teddy. » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:43 am

replies wrote:@Lexxa_Astral good luck with your myo and welcome to the community!! It's always nice to see new faces around and I can't wait to see how your myo turns out!!!!
@f1owercrown your kalons are lovely! I'm kinda in love with Dale tbh, what a cutie!!! Good luck with the relationship search!!!
@Sixbane welcome back!! Take your time easing back into things, we love seeing you back here though!!! All that art of your kals is gorgeous!!!
@NaCl I love that idea and I'm definitely tossing in Nigel!!! I can't wait to see the results!!!

I wanted to thank everyone who came to my stream!!! If I drew your character, please pm me!! I forgot to write down who belongs to who so I don't know who to pm this art to, sorry!!! >u<;;;

I drew some art of Nigel!!!!

I'm streaming and taking kalon doodle requests rn!! I'll probably be streaming for about an hour, so feel free to jump on in!! I'll be in the voice chat also if you have a mic!!! Join here!!

stream is over for now!! I might stream again later!! Thanks to everyone who came!!!! <33333

And last but not least, I'm trying to get some DA points since I have exactly 16 I think. Idk how much a piece like the ones I did of Nigel above are worth, but I will be doing a couple similar ones for points!! Send me a pm if you're interested. Feral characters only please!!! Thanks as always y'all stay hydrated!!!
Last edited by teddy. on Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

┏xxxxxxxxxxxxΚ•β€’α΄₯β€’Κ”xxxxxxxxxxxxβ”“

{ teddy | he/they | adult }
hey there! i'm teddy, feel free to msg me!!
my viscets ~ my kalons

β”–xxxxxxxxxxxxΚ•β€’α΄₯β€’Κ”xxxxxxxxxxxxβ”š
teddy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me