Rise | Warriors Adopts | Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Rise | Warriors Adopts | Fanclub

Postby Kim says Bye » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:50 am

How would I go about giving my founder away? I am not active enough of CS to maintain my clan. I have a friend who would take him but I want to know what I'm supposed to do.
For sure leaving.
Kim says Bye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Foxtrot. » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:20 am

Hello I'm .Foxtrot., Ive recently got Morningstar, my wonderful founder. Also Mourningclan is open for anyone to border the east border. Also I'm always open for relationships with Morningstar.

thoughts ☆ are
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.Foxtrot. | She/Her
Hello there I'm .Foxtrot., nice to meet
you. I'm often called Fox or (was) Speed (neither
my real name) but you can call me what ever.
Anyway, have a lovely day c:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LinkLink ☆ Link ☆ Link ☆ Link ☆ Link ☆
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

cannot ☆ fathom ☆ into

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    The NITROGEN
    in our DNA.
    The CALCIUM
    in our teeth.
    The IRON
    in our blood.
    All came from a collapsing star
    WE ARE MADE OF
    ☆ STARS!☆
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ImageImage
.Foxtrot.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemmie » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:31 am

just gonna quickly mark this <3
my founder is currently being made aaa !!
hi i'm clem !
she/her - adult
trades - toyhouse

sig art & pfp art
clemmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:16 pm

I was just wondering how y'all can afford so many cats. Lol Lots of people get several customs, and I'm like.. how? XD
I have no chicken dollars, and can't do oekaki on my phone to make art.
I have entered a few contests, but there are so many people in them.

I have some particular characters that I want for my writing, and it's difficult to find clanless cats similar to them. :\

And I can't level up until a get a cat to be my deputy, a gray cat named Sableclaw.

I'm not trying to complain, I just wish it were a little easier to get characters. Because I only have 1. Lol
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Only_Sky » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:05 pm

@MichelleP224: If you want to level up asap, and if you have extra clan members, you can make one of your current members your deputy and then when you get the cat that you want to be your deputy, you can swap that cat to become your new deputy.
      I don't believe there is a maximum amount of cats you can try-out for, so all I can say is keep trying! You can look at the artist bulletin, and there are some who take pets for customs instead of C$ (You could also see if you can sell pets for C$ if you are really eager for some). Also, you can commission people to make art for you if you want to use art for a try-out, same with writing. Ask around, I'm sure there will be someone who will be willing to negotiate prices for commissions ^^
Only_Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:04 am

Thanks so much! I'll take your advice and talk to some people about how I can earn some C$. :D

Also, thanks so much to Lady Raincloud and Meveh for their generous gifts!! I have the C$ to make Sableclaw now <33
The people on this website are so friendly and welcoming. I feel very appreciated, and I hope that I will be able to give back to the community who gives me so much. Thank y'all!
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arkinhallow » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:10 pm

.Foxtrot. wrote:
Hello I'm .Foxtrot., Ive recently got Morningstar, my wonderful founder. Also Mourningclan is open for anyone to border the east border. Also I'm always open for relationships with Morningstar.

Hey Foxtrot! I have a Morningstar too! Welcome to the community. I unfortunately don't have any open borders at present, but there are a few people in previous pages who have said they are looking, so it might be worth it to go back in the thread a little bit if you haven't already done so c:
x
x

I'm Arkin! ♪ they/them ♪ Adult
3D & 2D artist ♪ AEST ♪ Ravenclaw
All sig/profile art is by me!

useful links:
species I run:
Arkinhallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starshine, » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:25 pm

arkin. wrote:
.Foxtrot. wrote:

Hey Foxtrot! I have a Morningstar too! Welcome to the community. I unfortunately don't have any open borders at present, but there are a few people in previous pages who have said they are looking, so it might be worth it to go back in the thread a little bit if you haven't already done so c:

Welcome! To add on to the Morning group here, I have Morningstar! I know a few people who have their borders open, and as arkin said, people on the fanclub have been looking so check some of those out!
starshine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeltiTheDragon » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:45 pm

I've got some questions on what's allowed for customs and I hope this is the right place to ask.

What about cats with vitiligo? I just discovered these tonight and got curious as to if they're allowed. It's a bit rare, but they look really cool and it doesn't affect the health of the cats. The reason I'm not sure is because it's a health condition, not a mutation, but also not disabling to the cat.
Last edited by MeltiTheDragon on Wed May 02, 2018 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Melti The Dragon
✚✚✚Autistic
✚✚✚Furry
✚✚✚Artist, Musician, Improv Comedian

If I've forgotten something, feel free to give me a little nudge!

I'm a Moderator for PS Adoptables! <3 Check them out! >>
Also, if you do decided to check it out, please consider noting I referred you!

Other Sites I'm On
{ Deviantart } ✚ { Furaffinity } ✚ { Toyhou.se }
{ Art Fight } ✚ { Refsheet } ✚ { Aywas }
Tracker Pages
{ Cascadeclan } ✚ { Sosna Gora } ✚ { Kingdom of Thorns }
{ Lucentclan } ✚ { Hlien Fuléao-anisth } ✚ { Sunset Bridge Business }

✚✚✚Formerly Known as Diamondshine101
    [C] - GreenGummies (sig art), sweathie (avatar)
MeltiTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starshine, » Tue May 01, 2018 3:40 am

Diamondshine101 wrote:
    I've got some questions on what's allowed for customs and I hope this is the right place to ask.

What about cats with vitiligo? I just discovered these tonight and got curious as to if they're allowed. It's a bit rare, but they look really cool and it doesn't affect the health of the cats. The reason I'm not sure is because it's a health condition, not a mutation, but also not disabling to the cat.

Also, for a custom I am actually planning to get, how much description is too much description? I've got such a clear image in my head of what this cat looks like, but I don't want to go totally overboard.

Vitiligo is not allowed, it is considered rare and artists can't make cats with vitiligo.
starshine,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me