Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby Takk » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:10 am

Seeking relationships! And someone to grow Mugwort!

For Growth: I can offer CS stuff, FR, DA and USD for his growth. Please PM me if interested with a few examples if you can, on site preferred. May use shine edit on him, will color if you're only willing to do the lines So happy, I want my crazy boy to be let loose in the world

I've decided to just link and blurb for my kalons in need of mates and friends for now.

Nhadala-Also goes by Nala, is a female kalon whom is bisexual with no particular preference. She's friendly but not bubbly, smart and very creative. She's very happily a glass blower who enjoys putting her talent to the test. Loves the beach, animals, hitting the club once in a while and living her life to the fullest. However, if she found the right kalon she'd be more than willing to settle down and live the easy life too. Change doesn't scare her

Azalea- Fits into modern or fantasy medieval time periods, no preference in mate. A generally calm, gentle and somewhat motherly kalon who is both shy and brave; knowing when she needs to be. M.E setting, she lives in a forbidden forest as it's guardian. An active herbalist who helps the forest and it's creators. Modern, she works in a therapeutic shop selling all sorts of goods to help better yourself and your life style. She's a strong believer in natural remedies and goes out of her way to assist others in their life. Another low key kalon would be nice for her, she'd be too skittish to go to big parties or concerts.

Wysteria- May pair with Mugwort if nothing else. Demisexual, enjoys intelligent conversation or no conversation at all. Has a pet cat, enjoys science and kids (being a teacher). Favorite pass times are walking around town or reading but she's pretty flexible with her time. Would require a mate that isn't too touchy feely, likely shows her love through actions rather than saying it. A bit cold to strangers, but she warms up over time!

Ajax- Set in 1950's-modern fantasy, a part time wizard who still lives with is mom and sister. Very enthusiastic and loves trouble; but just plain fun attracts his attention all the same! Heterosexual so I'd prefer only female offers, don't have to be bouncing off the walls either. His mother and sister aren't very energetic so he can handle toning it down for the right kalons if need be (a bit like Nala in that way).

Mates don't just mean breeding partners! I'm genuinely looking for the better halves of these guys right now, not kits. So if you're only interested in kits I might not be the best partner for you; though I'm not against kits over time. I enjoy HC, art ships and RPing mainly through Skype or Discord (as my CS PM box gets a little cluttered). Do PM me if you're interested!

@Pink Present: Sadness, but best of luck finding a new trading partner! I love the colors in his hair and tail
@Epiale: Valentine and Farrah are super cute! I love their designs and all the personalities, if I've got extra time today I'll try to look through them. I've got quite a few kals open for friends and mates tho you've given them all setting most of mine wouldn't fit in ^^"
@Meridiem: Cute art! Sadly I'm a little low on mated kalons; at least ones with mates I'm actively in touch with... *cry* GL trading tho! Love the unnatural highlights against natural pelt colors
@Aeryn; I love your Trico kalon!! So flippin cute, though best of luck breeding and trading, I have nothing to offer but you've got quite a few lovelies ♥♥♥
@cyborgishly: Working... But I wish I could join! It's a pain here
@Vannillamelon: I've got lots of kals open to mates, though I don't usually jump head first into breedings so idk if I'd be the right partner... Though I really love her colors and design ^^
@planiteri: *tackles* Hey there Wirea, wanna chill with Azalea *wiggles eyebrow* jk, jk, but he's total stud
@Karmel: Maybe Aranea and Jorah could be friends! She's a demon hunter and I like having adventures w/ other hunters played out! Sheesh you've got so many lovely kalons, I will steal them all
Last edited by Takk on Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Chocolate♡ » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:07 am

really quick post!

im looking for an uncommon edit or an uncommon ear edit for a gift for a friend. i can offer a common hair edit, multiple shine edits, multiple standard hair edits, a standard edit, common edits, etc, pls pm me w what ur looking for im sure we can come up w a decision

@takk - good luck finding friends + growths<3
@pink - bless- i may need to offer.
@epiale - aah all of your kals? are gorgeous! gl w relations
♡Chocolate♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:36 am

replies

@ Chocolate- Good luck getting that edit for your friend
@ Takk- Good luck with growths and relationships
@ Pink Present- I'm glad you got an offer you like

Heyo everyone! I'm here for a few things

One, I need a mod who can approve this MYO, this MYO, and these edits
(i know the items on the screenshot are already crossed out, its because i also gifted one and i wanted to cross out items i for sure used, so i still do have one backmane edit im using c:)

Second I still have some kals for trade here, I'm still on cooldown rn though
https://toyhou.se/viixen/characters/folder:398507

I also got a new kiddo! His name is still up for debate, but he's gonna be a sailor. Possibly a pirate?
ImageImage

Looking for some pirate buddies or enemies for him, perhaps a crew to join?

looking for some relationships
(i like drawing art of relationships so expect that)

girls only, she a gay bean

It's always up for debate on whether or not Maddie actually knows what the word angry means, because she never is. At most and even that's rare, she'll get annoyed if someone makes a mess in her store but that's about it. Maddie is a super happy and cheerful lady who is always smiling. She's the kind of person who would talk for hours on end until someone told her to shut up. She takes no offense to it and she doesn't mean to talk so much, she just gets lost in what she's talking about. She's close friends with Trico and even works with her, and often has to make sure she doesn't sneak some of the rootbeer barrel candies they sell since she loves them so much.

A possible third partner for my Kals Athena and Demitris
Both do still have 2 slots left and if I find someone I do want them to have another litter with them, but my main focus for now is to find a mate for them

Athena hasn't lost any of her spunk upon growing up.While now she is much more mature and tends to think before jumping in most times,she still has quite the sassy mouth on her and refuses to back down from a challenge.She still goes about doing reckless things just to prove she can,and loves joking around and being an overall silly Kalon. She's headstrong and is known to willingly fight for what she believes to be right no matter what. She's quick to jump to someone else's defense rather than her own, but that doesn't mean she'll let someone get away with bad mouthing her either. She's got a lot of heart and is very true to herself and just wants her family to be happy. And deal with her stupid jokes of course.

Demit is a very calm and helpful kalon. She wants to make sure everyone she loves is happy and would probably take anyone who happens to be sad and wrap them up in blankets and give them warm tea and tell them everything's okay. English is not her native language so she speaks a bit strangely at times but she's still learning. Demit was a healer back in Africa, so now she's in training to become a doctor because she's very fascinated by it and wants to continue helping people. Most of her off days are spent trying to knit stuff and most times what she makes falls apart but she doesn't care, it's fun.

and a best friend for Maria, poor girl needs a close friend she can trust

Maria is often the result of people "judging a book by its cover". Most people take one look at her appearance and decide that she's going to be trouble, when in reality Maria is nothing more than a big baby. She is a huge anime and manga nerd and has tons of plushies and other merchandise, even as she's aged. She's shy and very insecure about herself and her mates normally have to remind her that she is loved and wanted. Aside from this, she's an overall happy kalon and a very sweet person to be around. She's very motherly and would do anything for her children. She loves cuddles and can most often be found snuggling one of her mates if they happen to be around.

icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sun struck » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:15 am

---Replies-------------------
@ planiteri- You magnificent soul<3 I'm glad Luca is getting love<33 and Wirea, is..whoah<333 LOVE that shine, first off, and oml, such dreamy markings, and...those antlers..;;o; a golden child<3 Best of luck finding the relationships you're looking for<333
@ luna and artemis.- LOVE Claire's ears, and the grin<3 Good luck searching for relationships!
@ Vannillamelon- Good luck finding relationships and trading! I hope you find something you're looking for!
@ cyborgishly- hnnnggg... That first FawnFriend kalon;;o; will die for them, so pretty, so majestic<33333 best of luck trading<3
@ Aeryn;- Gosh, Selena is pretty, and oml, Sarah;;o; You have some REALLY pretty kalons! hope you find an offer you're looking for<3 Also wish you the best of luck finding a breeding partner! I'd offer, but I kind of have breedings planned currently>.<;;
@ Meridiem- Quite digging the contrast of the purple on the black on Daphi^^ good luck finding trade offers on both Daphi and your items!
@ Epiale- OMG, I remember doing ship art of Llucid and Morgan! those kids are really pretty<3 and of course I'm drooling over Rhuben^^;; What can I say, I'm cupkit crazy^^;; and the litter Aleric Farrah are from, was honestly the best litter in this planet;;o; such whimsical colors<3
@ Pink Present- Clad you found a good home for him! such a soft boy<3
@ Takk- Wysteria's shine is just to die for<33Wish I could offer on the growth, but I think I'm quite loaded currently^^;; maaayyybe the lines...I'm not sure;; Good luck finding a growth artist<3
@ ♡Chocolate♡- Hope you find those items! It's really nice of you to help out your friend<3
@ viixen- hnnnggg,, that new kiddo is one of my favs, mostly because of that perfect grin<3 the blues and yellows work so well togeatherand it's just so aesthetically pleasing<333 Best of luck searching for relationships!

Sorry about the small amount of replies;;o;
technically not even supposed to be online>.<;;

Okay, so I finally figured out the brush settings for pixel drawings after decades!
and so I have a Pixel YCH available^^
There are multiple different payment options(tokens, pets, C$, Da, others you can PM me^^)
Click image below to be taken to thread!
Example of my boy Fallic:

Happy easter!
best of luck hunting<33
sun struck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:30 am

Readoption

Readopting one of my kalons!

@sun struck
Omg those are beautiful. What
brush setting do you use? Pixel
drawings have always been a
struggle for me, haha.

@viixen
Cute Kalons! <3

@Chocolate
Good luck finding those
items!
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:42 am

quick post, no coding but I'm offering to do Off-Oekaki MYO's!

Standard - 200 DA Points/20 C$
Example

Common - 300 DA Points/30 C$
Example

Uncommon - 400 DA Points/40 C$
Example

Rares/Legendaries - price will be discussed via PM
no example, sorry!!

I do plan on using all the designs featured here, so please don't ask to use them!!
The Standard one is the most recent design so how the hair is drawn is how it will be drawn on

@Silver Pandorica GL with the readoption!
@sun struck your art is so cuuute!
@viixen Maria is so adorable?????
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cincil. » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:58 am

ooc breeding
    taking ooc offers on all of my kals !! u can find them here
    im off cd and am ok with waiting a little if u are on cd
    gogogogogo

growths

looking for growths for a few of my kals that are long overdue !! i can pay in points or pets, just send me a pm w a price !!

im also a-okay with a wait so don't be rushed

nya
    was due for a growth 12/12/2017

anaya
    was due for a growth 12/12/2017

ellai
    was due for a growth 2/11/2018

braille
    was due for a growth 2/11/2018

trades

im also taking trade offers on this girl
    her edits are
    [s] teeth, shine, claws
    [c] tail, longer fur, hair, backmane
    [u] ears, pupil, tongue
    [r] halo

just send me a pm, im alright with both myos and pre-made kals !! don't be afraid to offer (:

if i don't reply im likely not interested !!

___
    Code: Select all
    silver pandorica -- that's nice of u !! gl to every1 n gl to u judging the comp
    sun struck -- c u t e might have to check that out oml
    viixen -- gl with future trades (:

cincil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:17 am

replies -
    @cincil. - good luck with ooc breedings! also good luck with finding growths! it may take a while to find them all growths so good luck getting growths quickly! one more good luck to finding an offer on that kit!
    @nacl - good luck with commissions!
    @silver pandorica - good luck with the readoption! i may check it out and see if i want to enter.

repost !

fernmoon wrote:i'll be willing to pay in art, coding, cs pets, fr treasure, and fr gems for growths. the most valuable pet that i currently own is a 2014 store pet.
    fernmoon wrote:lots of growths are needed -
    i'm desperately searching for growths of all of the kits that i own. all of them are overdue besides chillie. i am willing to work out payment, but i can't pay in usd and points.
    michelle - a lot of months
    oki and pele - somewhere over a month
    chilali/chillie - pregrowth
    pm me if you can do any of the growths.

reposted end so some new stuff

mate search
    some of my mateless kalons are opened up to finding mates. one has a gender preference, but most will be find will any gender. i would love to develop the relationships through head cannoning and roleplaying.

naomi wrote:a more on the stricter side, naomi is one to keep her cool and not let her temper be shown. she will help out others, but if she says that you've gone too far, she would prefer to watch from the sidelines and drink some tea. she is one to just want to stay silent and watch.

adeen wrote:a reserved bookworm that prefers to recharge in the quietness of her home. adeen is one to warm up quickly to others but doesn't do it often due to her not going out often. she can be thoughtful once you so get to know her.

Last edited by lovage on Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WiltedLovers » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:33 pm

☆Hello☆

Hi all how have you all been doing? I hope everyone enjoyed their speingbreak if you had one. I also hope every one enjoys their easter break if you get one mines going good so far!

☆Trades☆

Here are the items I am willing to trade
2 Uncommon Fur Edit Items
1 Wieght Edit item
1 Shine Edit item

I am looking for a Commin Hair Edit item and a Common Edit item.

☆Entry For A Comp☆

A person is hosting a competition and the winner gets a common myo which I need sense I am working on creating my female kal atm and I would be needing anouther myo for a male whom will be gay lol.

Here is the 2nd entry I gave any feed back is welcomed and appreciated!

◇MYO in the Making

So I have a standard myo and I plan on using alought of my items, a standard shine edit a standard claw edit, a glow edit and a coom hair edit and Common edit when I get those items to create her. I need some one to design her I have a idea sketched up and everything! The hair and shine are a must have!
This is what I want her to look like. Not exactly alike though....I want more jelly fish and little gost!
If you can go off this image(no person please)
post image
I can offer a 2017 store vr lion! I will be very picky on this though so I would need examples.
◇Free Design

First come first serve!
I made this design trying to figure what to do with my myo, but I fell out of love with it so if anyone has a common myo and wants the design then just pm me!

☆Replies☆

@fernmoon-Good luck with the growths!
@cincil.- Such pretty kals good luck!
@NaCl- lol good luck your designs are cute
@Silver Pandorica- Good luck with the re adopt
Last edited by WiltedLovers on Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
║░░████
║░░████
~She- Her - Adult !!
~ Self-taught artist <3
~ Full time CNA

═════════════════════════════
Image████████████████░░░░██

‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

███
░░░
░░
██
▀▀
Kals - link 2
link 3 - link 4
link 5 - link 6
───────┘
WiltedLovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solasta » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:11 pm

REPLIES
Code: Select all
@blue exorcist
----------------------------
good luck with trading. your designs are amazing !!

@fernmoon
good luck finding mates for your kals.

@cincil.
good luck with trading and finding someone to
do your growths.

@nacl
good luck finding commissions !!

TRADING !!

i'm also looking for offers on the following kals. feel free to offer both myos or pre made kals.
i'm looking for kals that i can connect with. i'm on cooldown until april 7th, if you don't mind.

[c] hair edit / [s] shine edit
[s] shine edit , claws / [c] backmane , custom tail / [u] custom ears
[s] claws , hair edit , shine edit / [c] backmane , custom tail , longer fur
[s] shine edit , hair edit , teeth
solasta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery