Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [NEW POLL]

Postby Placebo » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:32 am

Code: Select all
@chamomiletea || what a gorgeous shiny kiddo! ;0c Good luck with trading brooke<3
@toshie || aah cute lines ;u; good luck with selling the ych!
@high noon || oh dang that's some adorable art; i might try to order art from the artists if they have commissions open ;'0
@blackwolf || well welcome welcome! Hope you enjoy your time in the community<33
@toyger || dang what pretty kiddos <3 I expect some really good offers coming your way, and good luck trading!
@Mimibitz || the map looks interesting- if I didn't have so much work to do I'd probably try to join, I love p!atd ;u;
@benjeep || aah dang what beautiful art ;0; hgnn might actually need to order from u
@zakuro || that pixel is very adorable :0c Hope you're able to reach your goal friend<33
@kouhai || eliseo and his family are all so beautiful ;0; good luck on your mate search, but none of my kalons are set in the correct au :,>
@skywalker || thank you so much for giving the gift lines to the community! And mikey and sophie are so adoable ;u;

Mainly posting to look for a third breeding partner for Francis and Joseph here! The breeding is IC for Francis and Joseph, so I do have a few requirements, but your kalon doesn't have to have much of a relation (if any) with Francis or Levi-- the third breeding partner is just for the purpose of their respective stories. However, please don't hesitate to ask if you want your kalon to get to know either of these boys! Francis is using his last breeding slot for this breeding, and as one of Francis' closest friends, Joseph is acting as a surrogate to give Francis another child, but the story behind the kit (or kits) requires a third partner :'0 Francis wants to give his other (ic) child a younger sibling.

I don't have a breeding cooldown atm, so my biggest stipulation is that you aren't on a cooldown right now either so we can start searching for a slot as soon as possible ;u; I'm also requesting at least one kit from the batch! Pm me if you're interested- I'm mostly looking for complementary/offsetting colors, so nothing neon or brightly colored please

Found someone!
Last edited by Placebo on Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby allium » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:43 am

@Placebo Good luck getting a breeding!
@endless shelter;; Best of luck getting points!
@chamomiletea Good luck trading brooke!

trading
I'm taking offers on Shiloh. She has one slot left and 15 art pieces. She was my first kal, but I've really lost my connection to her and I just don't enjoy drawing her anymore..I'll look at anything, but I would prefer a kal with good edits and colors, and at least two slots. An uncommon or up MYO would be an auto I think.
Please be serious if you PM me about her, I've had two disappointments already and I'd like to avoid that ;-;

OCC (or IC tbh) breeding
//_Asher_// wrote:Image
Okay, I like many others am going to attempt to take advantage of this new breeding slots rule. I am looking to find a OOC breeding for my boy Dakota. However, I'm looking to find him a winged partner in desperate hopes of getting a kalon with wings. This is a huge huge dream of mine, so having an auto pass item or something of the like is a huge plus. I also care a good deal about colors/design/ other edits, and believe me when I say I'm going to be picky as this is my one chance to achieve this dream ;;v;;;;
I'm totally open to three way breedings as well!

Commissions!
LOok AT thEm BUy All OF THEm AHhHHHhhhhHhhHHHhh!! SEnd help for my very sad empty wallet. but like no for real, I've got some year old pocket lint, thats about it.
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sillies » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:53 am

[𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜~!]
      I decided to make my post pretty like karmel and a few others do = w =
      Anyway, I'm here mainly in regards to growths, with a few things to say and maybe
      also looking for relationships? Idk I'll see as I make this post. Anyway, enjoy your
      day everyone, even if it is a hot summer's day like it is for me cri. Long post
      warning!

[𝐼𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈]
      I've just introduced him a page or so back, but since I'm making my
      post all pretty, I'll reintroduce him~! Meet Mizu! He's a chill dude who cooks the
      mackerel he catches during the summer and makes loads of money~! He loves
      making that sweeeet cash~ But he's not greedy, that's usually just how he says it.
      If anything, he really needs the money to help with his student loans, cos those
      things are scary when you don't pay them off on time! But he does love him some
      good fish, and loves seeing the smiles on his customers faces when they take their
      first bite into his Marvelous Mackerel Reuben, his most popular item on the menu.
      In his leisure time he plays his guitar sitting in the sands of his local beach, and
      singing his favorite jams. Sometimes, his subtle singing attracts a small crowd,
      and because he's so into his music, he doesn't notice them until his voice is worn through.

Secondly is this gal who I introduced not to long ago either, but like I said before,
      I'm making this post pretty so I'll reintroduce her! This is June Topaz. Her friends call
      her Junebug, as she doesn't quite have the best vision, but she refuses to get her eyes
      checked. While kind and caring, she's also very stubborn! Don't try to rub her magic the
      wrong way! Yes, I said magic. She's a strong believer of Paganism and practices her magic
      often, focusing her energies on her well being, as well as others' well being. Once you
      really get to know her, she's a loving girl who is quite the chatterbox!

[𝑅𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒸𝒽~!]
      Some of my Kalons could use some friends, enemies, crushes, etc! Next to
      the Kal's image I'll list what I'm looking for for them. Just PM me if you think you have
      someone to offer, Just please don't quote this entire post = w =

Name: Mizu
      Time period: Modern day
      Searching for: Friends, enemies, taking crush offers but will be very picky

Name: June Topaz
      Time period: Modern day
      Searching for: Friends, enemies, crush offers (very picky, however)

Name: Isabelle Marie Thurber
      Time period: Modern Day
      Searching for: Friends, enemies, ooc breeding partner, then for last 2 slots permanent mate offer

[𝒢𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓉𝒽𝓈!]
      First off, I need a few growths approved! I will also be offering 2 growths later in this section.

[I.] These are the growths I need approved!

[II.] I'm offering 2 growths! Please note that these are not FCFS. If I find a design too tricky
      or to edited, please know I hold the right to decline! You don't have to pay me, but it would be helpful no
      matter what I'm paid with, whether it's pets, points, or USD. (USD would be most helpful, as my friend is
      moving back to her home country and needs some money, I'm trying to help her out by donating so she can
      ship all of her stuff from the US to Germany)
      Some examples:

Please PM me this form:
      Username:
      Kit name:
      Kit ref:
      List of edits:
      (If possible) Hex codes:

Slots:
      1. taken
      2. taken
      3. taken

[𝐿𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉...]
      I will be streaming! Come check back at this post around 2:00 to 2:30(because I still need to eat) 2:30-3:00 PM PDT for
      the streaming link! It is a free join/me so space will be limited, but once I get
      those growth requests in, I think I'll be working on those for ya'll and maybe
      doing some artwork I'm behind on oops >~< Anyway, check back on this post in a bit!

Edit: I'm back!! Here's the link: https://join.me/509-480-822
      Please use a name I will recognize. I will be doing all three forms I received for growths

My computer overheated so I had to end it, so sorry everyone!

[𝐹𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎, 𝓇𝑒𝓅𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈!]
      [pg. 117]
        @rniria - aaaa beautiful art!! hope his transfer to oeakaki turns out well!
        @Trixyr - good luck getting that standard myo! I would offer to help but I currently don't have any points either cri
        @Angelshy - I wish I had 250 points! That design is beautiful ;w;
        @padparadscha - cute gift lines! I might have to check them out <3
        @~Soul~ - Celestia is a gorgeous kalon oh my goodness!
        @elf_of_the_hollow - I miiiiight have an offer, and would be able to purchase an auto-pass item, but my kiddo
        has yet to have her growth finished cri
      [pg. 118]
        @skywalker, - aaaa another cute gift line heck asdnsdklkkl ill have to check yours out too!
        @Kouahai - might have to pm you, Elesio is so gorgeous! might not have an offer tho, we'll see
        @tøyger - sad to see you're trading nearly all of your kalons, but I hope you find some designs you love!
        @high noon - such cute art! lovin that piece by neondisaster!
      [pg. 119]
        @Placebo - aaa I wish I had someone to offer, but literally all of my kals are female except for one cri and i don't think his colors would go well cri
Last edited by sillies on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
sillies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tomura » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:57 am

@zakuro. | Those lines are cute! I'd totally get one if I had points!
@benjeep | Oh wow, your art is lovely! Sadly I only have 2 points, rip.
@MimiBitz | Good luck with your map! I'd join, but I suck at art, and I don't have a Kalon that fits any of the lyrics right now.
@toyger | Your Kalons are amazing! Good luck trading. I really love Azaeus, so gorgeous. <3
@toshie | So cute! Sadly I don't really have any points. c':
@chamoniletea | Good luck trading Brooke, and good luck finding someone to do your HM custom! <3
@endless shelter;; | That art is so cute, wish I had points! <3
@Placebo | Good luck finding a breeding partner! I'd offer my Kalon Fauna, but her growth hasn't been approved yet. Plus her design is probably too simple or something.
@//_Asher_// | Shiloh is so pretty! Sorry about the letdowns and good luck trading her! Good luck on getting an OOC or IC breeding for Dakota! And wow, your art is really gorgeous! Good luck getting commissioned! <3

Looking for a Kalon staff member to approve this growth of my Kalon done by the lovely Vanillasaur! <3

Also, I might do some Kalon doodles for points! It's PWYW, but I'm thinking of an average of about 5-10 points, depending on complexity! I'm too lazy to get some examples though, lol. I can't say for 100% if it will have color. If the design is really complex and has lots of gradients, I probably won't use color though. ;n;

But if it's not colored, it will almost definitely be a fullbody!
I finally changed my profile, happy now?
Tomura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mima » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:25 am

@chamomiletea - Good luck finding a trade offer for her! And good luck on getting your HM custom too- I'm trying to get mine!
@toshie - Ah, wish I had points! Good luck finding someone interested!
@high noon - Very cute art! I love Shigemi's design!
@xxblackwolfloverxx - Welcome to the community- hope to see you around!
@toyger - Good luck finding offers- unfortunately I have nothing to trade.
@mimibitz - Ah, too bad I can't draw- good luck finding artists!
@benjeep - Aaaaah so cute! Again, too bad I have no points ATM.
@endless shelter;; - Good luck finding people to buy your art- I really like the second version you did!
@placebo - What a cute pair- I'll have to think on if I have a good offer.
@//_asher_// - Aaah, I've always loved his design, but I don't really have anyone that could take advantage of matching his edits. Good luck finding someone!
@u n d y n e. - I love Mizu's design! And I'd offer my Kit for a growth but he has a loooooot of edits so I don't think it would be becoming of me.
@hailym - Ah, very cute Kalon! Hope the growth gets approved- I love the bubbly look of them!

Hey y'all! I'm looking for a couple things today.

First and most obviously, I'm looking for an artist to do an HM custom for me- I'll also be using several edit items (though i'm not too picky on the results either lol). I don't know if we're supposed to pay for them? But if we are, I can pay in FR skins or maybe USD/Points if it's really needed.

I'm also desperately seeking a growth of this kid! I can also potentially pay in FR currency or USD/Points if you'd like, or maybe rare pets if you're willing?

And I'm gonna open my Kalons to one-times- primarily Wisteria, Yuriko, and maybe Salvia and obviously sans Furin as he is not yet grown. Anyone without a t is also open to mate offers, but tbh I've been horrible about responding to those here just because I've forgotten so uh. Oops. (also tbh i'd prefer to make most of them gay because i cant write a straight character for heck lol) I don't have any breeding items myself, but definitely wouldn't be opposed to their use.

it's a dream that's not like a dream-

intp 5w6 | roleplays | any pronouns
dragon game | neopets | toyhou.se
Mima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby furby. » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:37 am

@mima // good luck getting the hm custom done n getting a growth!!
@HaileyM //gl getting approval on the growth n w/ the commissions !
@undyne. // aaa what cute kals?? i love mizu's design and personality ! good luck finding friends and such for them !!

hey fc ! im looking to trade an ear edit iten for a common fur edit item ? pls pm w/ offers !
finishing loose ends, then leaving
if u want any of my pets go wild
furby.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arcticlights » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:52 am

@Mima That kiddo is gorgeous, good luck finding someone to grow them!
@//_Asher_// Dakota's color palette is so nice!!
@Placebo Good luck with the breeding <3

Alrighty, I've got a few things today.

I'd like to introduce my new girl, Ariandel!
Won her in a re-adoption back in February, but never got around to showing her to the fanclub.
Female | Grey-Romantic

Still looking for a ooc breeding partner or partners for Draco.
I'd prefer the other Kalon(s) to have at least two edits (tail/hair is preferred).

Male | Pansexual
Last edited by arcticlights on Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
REALLY LIKED
Imagex x
Imagexx
▫ ▫ ▫Image ▫ ▫ ▫ MUCH
Imagei
╒════════╕

deviantart / my kalons
xxxxixxxsteam
xx ix x xxx©

╘════════╛
i
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
╒════════════╕

max 6 line bio, a little touchy b/c
it's in a box // text text text text
text text text text text text text

╘════════════╛

▫ ▫HOW IT Image TASTES WHEN

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
╘══════
arcticlights

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:09 am

Replies ;;

@ articlights|| Draco has such calm but interesting colors
@ furbywiki|| good luck trading the item
@ HaileyM|| I hope you get that growth approved

looking to trade a weight edit item for litterally any other item (other than a removal item)
like.. probably a fcfs thing, I just don't have anyone to use it on

also I got a dream kiddo and I'm so happy

Looking for someone to grow him also! I'm still gonna just use his child ref for now but I'd like to have his growth on hand for when I want to use it

I don't have a name for this kit yet, but he's male

probably the kind of person who acts like a total know it all and jerk but he's really just a softie who wants affection but he doesn't understand how to show it so he's mean instead?

probably one of the "cool kids" at school that picks on others a lot
but would also break down if anyone did it to him

makes flower crowns and makes plushies when no one is around

he's... complicated?

he is a hypocrite

and my standard MYO was finished by the lovely softballpup12

I don't know what her name is, but I've been thinking of starting a medevil era with some Kalons, like Naomi and Castiel, and she'll be in it and she's a healer or whatever it'd be called?

She may be someone they run into and she joins them.

icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ ♥ ♥

Postby ibolya » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:17 am

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

Imagehey guys! hope you are all having a lovely day, school has finally ended for me and I can still hardly believe it♥
    I'd like to announce that I'm tentatively searching for a mate for Imogen, and my new gal Dewey (who tigressa made bless). I will be extremely picky as Imogen is very dear to me, but I'll be more open with Dewey. I'd like someone who fits not only her personality but her design as well. I'd prefer to headcanon over Skype, and draw some art! PM me to offer on either c:
    if I do not reply to your message within a couple days I'm not interested, sorry!

Imogen - female - homoromantic ace - 70/80's era - looking for a gf + possibly 1 doc breeding
    Imogen is an overdramatic playwright. She has always been a theatre nerd and been obsessed with lavishing herself in exotic perfumes and visiting grand palaces and theatres. She has a soft spot for pigeons and can always be seen feeding them in a park somewhere. As a director and writer she is very successful and majored in zoology, religion and philosophy. She has a flare for everything dramatic, and can be a bit too sensitive at times when it comes to her work. Imogen is a true romantic as well, and believes in love at first sight, but will take rejection very seriously and to heart.

She needs someone who is patient (as she can be pretty annoying and is always extra™ ) and encourages her with her writing and gives her constant support. She's pretty needy lmao

Dewey "Brandy" Myrtle - female - lesbian - 70/80's era - looking for a gf
    Dewey is a loud and obnoxious bartender who loves a good laugh. She can always be seen surrounded by others oogling her beauty, but dismisses the compliments as meaningless fluff. She's charismatic and it's quite impossible not to love her. Nicknamed 'Brandy' (no pun intended), she is well-known throughout the town and many women come and seek her company, only to be turned down. Dewey can easily grasp a soft spot for someone and is a hopeless romantic, but it always seems that everyone she falls for never feels the same way. She is a gentle but wild lover and will happily do day-to-day chores for her significant other (especially cook) as she is known for her great skills with food. She's known to keep peace in her bar and will not tolerate violence, and will always remain a people pleaser.

She needs someone who is calm (to soothe her thunder <; ) and is not afraid to take charge in the relationship. Dewey is relatively independent and able to do things on her own but needs guidance and reassurance from time to time. She hides a lot of her insecurities through her obnoxious behaviour. She'd prolly make food for her gf all the time bc she loves cooking for people n making them happy :0

also got this hella rad art from my brother @benjeep for my birthday ♥ ♥

@viixen - aww congrats on your new kit, as well as your myo! they are both lovely and i'll be excited to see them around c:
    @arcticlights - oooh I love Ariandell's colours!! I'm also in love with her facial markings heck,,
    @furbywiki - gl with trading your item! sadly I don't have any :'0
    @Mima - ahhhhh good luck finding someone to do your growth! i absolutely adore that kit but they might be too complicated for me to grow
    @HaileyM - gl finding someone to approve your growth! I'd offer but I'm not the best at it :')))
    @Undyne -lmao I agree Karmel's posts r beautiful, also good luck with relations! Miszu is a babe oml
    @//_Asher_// - ooh good luck with breeding offers! I love Dakota, I need to think it over but i'm pretty sure I'll have to PM you about it :0
    @Placebo - ooh gl with breedings! both of those kalons are gorgeous

ibolya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby capone. » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:40 am

repost !!

capone. wrote:

breedings !!
      i'd be interested if anyone would want to do an ooc breed with my kiddo avery?
      as with anyone, i'd really love to breed him with a kalon with some neat edits, but it's definitely not a requirement !! just send over a pm if interested??

relationships !!
      i really want to get more active in the community and want to find some relationships (friendship or romantic !!) for my kiddos !! i don't have time for actual roleplaying, but i'm a huge fan of headcanons and artcanon !! send a pm over if interested<3
      avery, as seen above, is romantically interested in any gender !! michael, as seen below, is interested in only dudes !!

replies !!
@cicamicu -- wow, your kalons are gorgeous !! especially the first one omg ;w; gl finding partners !!
@viixen -- congrats on ur new kiddos !! they're super cute<3
@arcticlights -- she's super pretty !! and your other kal is gorgeous omg dude im glad u found a breeding !!
Last edited by capone. on Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

cap - he/him - adult
i love my fursona, bnha, and my bf more than life
and i think that’s neat
my kals - song of the week

blasty boy 💣 || song credit || icon credit x

capone.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups