Cloudy Leopards V.3 Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Cloudy Leopards V.3 Fanclub

Postby Music_Lover » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:14 am

How did you find CLS?:
It's been such a long time that I actually can't remember, but I believe that
I saw it on the recent posts list way back in 2013.

Favorite CL(s) that I own!:
My record lep sits above the others <33

Honorable Mentions:
(All the rest haha)
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Do your CLS have any lore?:
I wouldn't call it lore per se, but I do have a few ideas about what my leopards do for fun, etc.

What litter is your favorite?:
Cloudy Dinos & Water Tigers & Tail Mouths & Magical Mews &
Astronaut + Alien Store Leopards & Cloudy Puppers & Zeal's Record Leps

Music_Lover's Dreamie List:
(Lemme know if you aren't comfortable with your leopard being here and I'll remove it <3)

Litters:
ImageImageImageImage

Events:
ImageImageImageImage

Special:
ImageImageImageImage

Achieved Dreamies:
Last edited by Music_Lover on Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:53 am, edited 9 times in total.

ImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
Image♪♫♪Image Image Image ♪♫♪Image
ImageImage
Music_Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fabled_ » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:16 am

. : ~ How I Found CL's ~ : .

I found Cloudy Leopards back in V2(I think? or V1) days
    through Fail In Love as she was on the
    staff and introduced me to them.
    I joined pretty close to when we all
    fell off of CS and UMA's for a while
    and I re-joined and discovered
    them very recently!
    (red panda litter time).
    I had been re-active on CS
    but focused mostly on CS pets.
    Then one day I logged on and saw a post
    from Worm on an old archive
    and found it again that way!
    I'm loving the community and having fun!
. : ~ My Favorite CL's I Own ~ : .

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

. : ~ My CL Dreamie List ~ : .

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

hi I'm putting my username here so I can actually search for this ^^ dare~ dare
Last edited by fabled_ on Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:54 am, edited 9 times in total.
I love UMA's dearly! I am an artist for cozies, and I own Flosimos! Check them out~

ImageImage
~~~~~
Image Image

Hello! I was known as daretodream12890 for years, and then dare~ eventually. I just switched to fabled, and that's been kinda my new name lately and I like it!
Please feel free to still call me dare, I don't mind at all! <3
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rileyistired » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:29 am

riley's dreamiessss

gens 1/2!

litters!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

store litters!

ImageImageImageImage

breedings!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

customs!

event/giveaways/limited edition!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

achieved!

wip
Last edited by rileyistired on Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:36 am, edited 14 times in total.
rileyistired

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Len. » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:36 am

Favorite CLs that I own!:
ImageImageImage

Len.'s Dreamie List:

Top Dreamies:
ImageImageImage

Image Image ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Pretty much all the sheep

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

If anyone is looking to trade any of these, here's my archive, I'd also trade CS pets.
If you aren't looking to trade them, then I just think they're lovely <3

Last edited by Len. on Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:50 pm, edited 38 times in total.
Len.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisy » Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:36 am

Daisy

I like pastel-y or bright colors

favorite litters,,

Feather

Daisy 's Dreamie List:
cow - poof bow - cupid - angeldevil pom tail rose

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageoops ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Last edited by Daisy on Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:35 am, edited 14 times in total.

"Pretty inactive right now"
Daisy » ♊ » She/her
CoziesX
Daisy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tendo64 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:01 am

Tendo64's Dreamie List:

Note: For the record I'm aware the vast majority of these are unobtainable! I'm putting them together as my dreamie list is moreso intended to show off my "taste" in CLs if you will.

That said, if you have any of these for trade or something similar, feel free to PM me! The V.1 CLs and flower friend CLs I'm especially interested in. unironically might start a flower cls hoard tbh

And of course, never be afraid to PM me if you'd like me to remove a CL you own from this list!

V.1 and V.2:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

V.3:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

How did you find CLS?:

I'm from the old days! I found them on the front page and in people's signatures in October 2013 and immediately became hooked (you may have known me as hollyleaf3, Little Frost, Red/Pink/Cinnamon Yoshi, Vanilla Raichu, Baby Luigi, Nintendo Fan, etc. back then). CLs was my introduction to UMA and is partially responsible for me getting into drawing furry art and OC making :)

Favorite CL that I own!:

These two, no question ^^

ImageImage

Fluff Your Feathers and Flower Friends from V.3 the Spring CLs, the fruit event, and Uncommons~ from V.1

Do your CLS have any lore?:

ImageImage

These two went on to become main OCs and were secondary characters in a book I wrote in 2017 :) (don't ask me to share it it's very bad and i'm embarrassed by it as well as nostalgic lol) It was called Cheating Death and they're in a rock band with the protagonist and deuteragonist
Last edited by Tendo64 on Mon May 30, 2022 12:12 pm, edited 8 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Tendo / Charlie + FTM + He / Him + Adult

Hi, I'm Tendo! I like M🌎THER, Super Mario, and 2000s rock.
I spend most of my time drawing cartoons and writing music.
Mostly on here to manage Sweetens and play forum games
enjoyer of claus from mother 3 he's pretty cool me thinks
My signature doesn't match on purpose and that's ok
Original creator and co-owner of Sweetens

UMA Toyhouse | Carrd (Interests + Art)
ImageImageImage
Tendo64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:29 am

Favorite CL that I own!:
Astro!
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deify » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:32 am

How did you find CLS?
I kept seeing the long CLs in peoples signatures. Usually I don't click on sigs that much but I really love eastern culture and eastern dragon + cat pixel? They looked so cute and well done so finally I clicked on one which brought me to CLs. This was at roughly the tail end of February right after the Valentines event had basically ended.

What litter is your favorite?
The Zebroid litter holds a special place in my heart for sentimental personal reasons so I love every single outcome of the litter! Other litters I like a lot are listed below as well though. <3

Flower Friends || Angel or Devol || Tailmouth Cloudies || Sabertooth Leopards || Axolotls || Dragons Den || Kiram Cloudies

Favorite CL that I own!
I really love all my CLs and it's incredibly hard to pick a favorite! If you wanna see my favorites just peek at my archive. I love them all! <3

Favorite color palettes for CLs: Rainy Neon Nights || 2009 Edgelord || Vibe Check

Do your CLS have any lore?
My leopards all live in a community together called Honeydew Bay. Their town is nestled at the base of a mountain by the ocean. Each of my leps have a shop or a little job to help the community and keep it running. For the most part they all get along. But if you take a path down an alley it leads to the side of the mountain where a tunnel can be found strung up with paper lanterns and Shimenawa. Most of my CLs that live in Honeydew Bay avoid this tunnel. If you follow this tunnel it will transport you to another more ... surreal place. The tunnel will end and open up into a clearing. Surrounding the clearing is a thick dark forest, occasionally will-o-wisps can be seen darting between the trees. In the center of the clearing is a large Japanese looking temple and the clearing is filled with beautiful flowers, bonsai trees, koi ponds, etc. There are some leps that live here at the temple and some live in this forsaken land in general. The shrine is a respite for spirits, good or bad, where any may come for sanctuary. There is a shrine guardian who is nice but they keep strict rules. Any fighting isn't tolerated and will get you thrown off the grounds faster than you can blink.

My Dreamie List
I adore all these CLs designs! If you happen to own one and would like them removed from this list let me know and I will happily do so for you!
And if you own any here and are ever interested in trading them ... keep me in mind? ;u;

big wip at the moment

Fluff Your Feathers
Flower Friends
ImageImageImage
Cloudy Dinos
ImageImageImageImage
Fluffy N Puffy || Candy Kitties
ImageImageImageImage
Cloudy Demons || Mushroom Mania
Water Tigers
ImageImageImage
Cupid Kitties || Sabertooth Leopards
Dragons Den
ImageImageImage
Fluffer Fire Floofs
ImageImageImage
Proper Kitties
ImageImage
Little Bunny Buddies
ImageImageImage

Last edited by Deify on Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:07 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Deify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aeroz » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:05 am

mark ! <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
aeroz (she/her)
just a boring lady with three cats (two are nakey) struggling through a phd

click images for credits
aeroz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grabby_Hands » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:44 am

Favorite CLs that I own!:
Captain Maddox, Cocopuff, and Party Favor!! I adore them!
ImageImageImage
Grabby_Hands's Dreamie List:
Ones with a ♥ to the right of them are absolute dreamies, wanted more than the rest!
Preferred colors are blue, green, yellow, and pink!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

-Any from these Litters!-
ImageImageImage Image
ImageImage ImageImage
Image ImageImage Image
ImageImage

Image♥ (Trans, Pan, or MLM)
OBTAINED THIS ONE!!! Image
Tysm ahirked! Still trying to collect others from the series! <3
- Straw berry Choc late CLs
Image Tic-Tac-Toe CLs
Image♥ (Unsure)

[Most wanted from the litters are the images, but I'll gladly take any!]
[Mostly kidcore-kinda ones are wanted!]

Candy Kitties by tendo64
Wispy Tails by salemrose
Bunny Rabbit Bunch by rem sleep
Kidcore Disco by rem sleep
Cupid Kitties by rem sleep
Tailmouth Cloudies by ohworm
DreamLites ! by Tendo64
Kidcore Smallfries By ohworm!
Pocky Parade! by ohworm!
Boba Cloudies by arcadec0re
In The Fox Burrow by Sp1r1tw1sh
Angel Bunnies by dragong
Ibby Bibby Sheep! by RedVelvetShrimp
Icecream Cuties by vanillachapstick
Axolotl Leopards by Zealouzie
Proper Kitties by ohworm!
Teapot Kittens by pancakelover24
Little Bunny Buddies! By NurseMikan

How did you find CLS?:
Honestly, just by chance! I've been loving it here though, they're so cute. Adoptables are very fun to take part in! Just a bit sad I got here so late, that most litters I adore I wasn't here for! But I am certainly glad to be here now!

Sorry for the long post </3
If you see your CL here and want them removed, PM me, but if it's from the 'any from this litter,' please give me either the litter post itself or just more options you think I'd like! Thank you <3
Also please lmk what the litters are if you're able for the ones I don't know, or if they're customs!
Last edited by Grabby_Hands on Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:12 am, edited 14 times in total.
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
He/They | MLM - Transgender | Libra
Teddy - Adult - Oct 6
Can't have a rainbow without a little rain!

[TH] [Goatlings]
❀ PFP Credit! ❀
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
Grabby_Hands

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me