|♥| Secret Santa's Letter Box |♥| 2022 |♥|

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: |♥| Secret Santa's Letter Box |♥| 2022 |♥|

Postby mrgbmommy » Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:32 am

Username: mrgbmommy
Letter:
Dear Secret Santa,
Thank you for choosing to be a Secret Santa and reading my letter. I hope my letter finds you well and makes your Secret Santa-ing easier.

Pet Wishlist
My wishlist is made up of the last 17 pets I am missing for a complete collection. While I'd adore any of them, I don't expect such an expensive and extravagant gift. I have a large number of hoard pets that I collect and are not on my wishlist. I've linked the hoards below in case you'd like to help me add to my hoards.

Item Wishlist
My item wishlist is made up mostly of older items to look for in the Lost & Found and items I hoard. There are a few items I'm missing that I'd love though like the May 2021 Yugi wig set. For items that aren't on my wishlist, I love scenery and plant items for use in dressups and have a weakness for plushies.

Hoards
I have quite a few hoards that are unlimited. I'm always happy to get of these pets.
Squid
All Outcomes - All Years

Archaeopteryx
2021 Cave event - All Outcomes

Corvidae
2013 Slumber Party - Both outcomes
2021 Halloween - Both outcomes

Dragons
All outcomes - All Years

Fallen Angels
2016 March/Dog - black outcome only

Macaws
All outcomes - All Years

Axlotl
2021 Cave event - All outcomes

Mammoth
2021 Cave event - All outcomes

Selkies
2017 St Patrick's Day - All outcomes

Sivatherium
2021 Cave event -All outcomes

Halloween "God" Dogs
2020 Halloween Dogs - All outcomes

2019 Halloween deer
2019 Halloween Deer - All outcomes

Cockatrices
2014 Halloween - All Outcomes
2022 Halloween - All Outcomes2022 Halloween - All Outcomes

Hoodoo
2022 Halloween Foxes - All Outcomes

The fact that you would take the time to make my Christmas brighter with your gift means the world to me!

🎁 Happy Holidays! 🎁

#SSLetter
Last edited by mrgbmommy on Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

12/21/23 8:33pm

3 store pets away from a complete CS collection.
Please help me finish my goal, any help is greatly appreciated. c:

UFA: Nothing ATM

Pound
My FR
DV

mrgbmommy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novatica » Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:42 pm

Username: Novatica
Letter:
Dear Secret Santa,

Thank you for participating and spreading kindness!

To start, I am not big on items. I am however big into horses and am trying to collect every single one on the site, so I have quite a large WL. I also love the sitting cats, Malk's, and any Halloween pets. I also have a lot of ponies on my WL but prefer horses, sitting cats, and Malk's over anything else. I do not expect to receive any of these from you if that isn't possible! I am fine with basically everything. I do however dislike butterfly wolves.

I will appreciate whatever you decide to gift me! Thank you for taking the time to do this. :)

#SSLetter
ImageImage
Osɪs S [1.20+] Claiming | Skills | Fishing | Jobs
Novatica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bubbaberriboo » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:55 pm

username: bubbaberriboo
      letter:

editing just to put art as a higher priority! i have my fursona’s ref linked below ^^

editing again; started a new hoard
      [url]cat[/url] + wings

dear santa,
      firstly, thank you for being my santa! i know i will love my gift, no matter how big or small.
      as i am sure you are aware, i joined the very rare tier. luckily for you, i recently got my ultimate dreamie and i am now mostly focus on hoards, but don’t worry! i’ll still make sure to give you some ideas!
      let me start off with my hoards;
      i hoard all strawberry items, most of which were free and are very easy to find.
      ImageImage Image ImageImageImage ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image
      you will find them all on my wishlist! the only ones you may have trouble with are the store strawberries and strawberry halloween tokens, but don’t worry about those! i also hoard the non-binary flag!
      this item was and is still available for free in the store, but everyone only got one so it may be harder to find, especially because i feel as if i have gotten one from just about every active user i could find…. oops. again, don’t stress over getting me many of those!

edit; Image
      i started hoarding this guy from halloween too!

as for hoard pets, the only pets i hoard are the non-binary pride pets. these include the june 2020 chickens, june 2021 dogs, and june 2022 macaws and horses.
      ImageImageImageImage
      all of these hoards are infinite, so i would love and prefer if these made up the bulk of my gift!

i know i said i recently got my dreamie, and i have, but there is another pet that i thought about seeking after i got my ur strawberry; the ur cinnamon roll. of course, i don’t expect this, but i would absolutely love my own cinnamon roll! or even another ur strawberry
      next to the cinnamon roll, i would probably say the ur smore is up there with pets i've thought about getting after i got my strawberry!
      ImageImage

as for some very rares i would be happy to have, the strawberry dog and strawberry pps dog are two that i wouldn’t mind having more of!
      ImageImage
      there is also a very rare strawberry bunny!
      i say more because i do own them, but i also really love strawberries, so the more the merrier! (haha) with that being said, i do have a collection of strawberry themed or related pets! it is just a collection and not a hoard, but if you need some stocking stuffer ideas, feel free to check out those guys located in this group.

my name is bumble and my girlfriend calls me bee, so a ur bee would be nice as well! again, don’t worry about getting one!

as for rare pets, the only rare pet i can think of off the top of my head would be the sagittarius dog!
      but, there is a special requirement; it has to be a rerelease from december 18th. why? because that’s my birthday! crazy, i know. i get quite a nice birthday gift every year, lol. my zodiac is sagittarius, so i find it really cool that i can share a birthday with my zodiac dog. right now i have two; one from 2019 and one from 2016, so any year besides those would be preferred, but it’s not required! i love love love my zodiac pups, so at the end of the day i only care that we share a birthday really.

a few other rares i would like would be the snow leopard dogs, cat, and pps lion! i love snow leopards, and even my fursona is a snow leopard, so i love these pets and wouldn’t mind having a few more!
      there are a few other rare strawberry-themed pets you can find in this group if you still need ideas.
      ImageImageImageImage

if you somehow still need ideas, here is a list of very rares i stole from my letter to santa last year;
      ImageImageImageImageImageImage

if you STILL need ideas, i would like anything pink pretty much.
      or, if you play flightrising, you can find my wishlist here
      [it is VERY image heavy]
      if you are an art person, you can find my fursona here!

anything not listed here that is on my wishlist is for my person, so please don't get me those! the only pets that are for me on my wishlist are the non-binary pride pets, strawberry items, and non-binary flag. anything else is for my person! thanks! <3
      #SSLetter

Last edited by bubbaberriboo on Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:15 pm, edited 8 times in total.
bubbaberriboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:19 pm

Username: Arya22
Letter: Dear Secret Santa,
First of all, thank you so so much for taking time and effort to do anything for me! I will be grateful for anything you do for me.

Now, to say this quickly, I am not particularly interested in pets as of now. I have mostly quitted that side of CS aaaand right now? I'm honestly mostly interested in art. ^^ Of course, if you're not an artist, art can be really expensive to come by so any amount will be good. ^^ If you aren't able to find artists, pets will do fine! I will use them to get art. In this case, any pets that you believe will help me (or hoard pets! They still count!) will be awesome! I am also in dire need of c$, since it is very useful in getting art!

Also? I'm really sorry that this isn't a classic letter and please please don't be stressed out, if you can't do any art I would still be really happy to have anything. Secret Santa is just about making people happy, and I really wouldn't want you to stress about it <3

On terms of what I'd like: everything, or at least a vast majority of it, will be humanoid art. I have many, many characters. I'm thinking that I can list the main things and if there's a specific one you'd like to do, you ask the SS elf to ask me for more detail if needed? I hope it's alright!! Just that writing details to every single piece would be.. A little long.

Hoards:
Any addition to my three hoards would be greatly appreciated! Particularly the first two.
Number one Numero dos Numéro trois

Villagers:
First off easy stuff. I own a sort of village, from a writing game called Create a Village, and in it there are several characters that I'd be thrilled to have art of. There's a link to my archive here, and in the archive you can find refs and personalities of all characters.
Here's a few names of characters I'd love to have art for, though you don't have to keep to them (when I write Name & Name it means I'd like them together): Myriam & Pantaleon (and Myreon- they're a family), Lyra, Arun & Rhys (twin brothers, their little sister is Lyra), Almtrude, Tamara & Ellie (girlfriends hehe), Selina (Lyra's best friend)

DnD characters:
Next, I have several DnD characters I would always be thrilled to have art of! They are more or less listed in order of which I want art of the characters:
Ellyjobell Plitschaboom Raulnor, a 432-year old gnome grandma who loves to blow up stuff, does alchemy and loves her husband and kids and grandkids and great-grandkids and- yes you get the gist- very much. Her current hair color is grey cause old, but there's two refs of her younger- which you can absolutely do as well!
Milo Sheridan, a human kid from the future who has no idea what the hell is going on, but still loves the adventure and hits people's heads with his skateboard! Has a beanie and and wizard hat.
Molniyenosnyy Kovat'vruchnuyu, a 154-year-old grumpy dwarven gal with a scar-covered face and an eyepatch who can do lightningggg.
Circe Weldon, a tiny grumpy witch who doesn't care about anyone and just wants more knowledge (also she has a pigeon named Merlin).
Ashlei Hiraï, a Taoist monk with a spirit in her body and a very complicated past
Red. The least one could say about her is that she's creepy. Red is a tiefling, but was brought up by ghosts and has a very peculiar view on life and death, just as she has over good and evil. She is, however, still a child and tends to behave like one.
Lori, a halfling paladin from the forest with her squirrel best friend!
Lámin Youkai, a nonbinary former dancer who is gorgeous but actually has no emotions, so they don't care about anyone? But they're really sweet and sometimes even comically unaware of people's emotions.

Ilpherea:
Ilpherea is a world that my friend and I have entirely imagined. I know it's a sorta complicated thing to ask, but I would love to have any, at all, art of the races (all are imagined), plants, animals.. Even places, that you can invent if you like! Any contribution to the variety in places, plants and creatures of this world would be hugely appreciated. The majority of the fauna and flora you find in Ilpherea are creatures and plants gifted to me by my SS two years ago! These random drawings of imagined creatures are exactly the sort of thing I'm looking for ^^

Animals:
Last, if you're really completely lost because you can only do animal art, there's a few options:
Pantaleon's squirrel or cat (from the Village option)
Circe's pigeon (DnD characters)
Lori's squirrel (DnD characters)
Or my real life cats! Selene (img 2) is very smart, active and independent. Helios (img 2) is a huge cuddly cat, loves belly rubs and is pretty lazy. He is actually huge compared to Selene, but isn't fat, just a big catto. Lastly, Hades (img 2) is feisty, crazy bonkers, but very sweet and I love him.
#SSLetter
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby χaphan » Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:15 am

Username: χaphan
Letter:

Dear secret Santa
I'd like to wish you a merry christmas and happy holidays~
I dearly hope you have or will be spending it with loved ones,
lots of fun and everything the holidays are known for.

I'd also like to thank you in advance for reading my letter and for being my secret santa this year.
I'll try and keep things as clean, neat and easy to read/find things in.

I don't want it to seem like I need everything on this list as a gift
so please don't get thrown off because I add many different wishes.
It's more to give you many different things and possibilities.

I'll make a small index here below
just to give you an overview of all of the topics I cover.

Hoard Pets
CS items
Pet Dreamies
CS$
Flight Rising wishes
Art wishes

As you can see there is a bit of a list going on but we'll take it little by little
We'll start out with:

Hoard Pets
I am always looking for these!
I have a fairly long list of hoards, they are marked in all the folders that start with "♔ [HOARD] ♔"
So they should all be fairly simple to find - I do have most, if not all, on my wishlist as well.

Next up is:

CS Items
I have a very big wishlist of items - I love dressing up pets and I use a lot of items, so doubles of items are great too!
My wishlist can be found here

Next up is:

Pet Dreamies
I, like many other people, have a rather long list of dream pets on this site.
I don't expect to get all or any of these!
It would make my year but I also know it's not fair to ask for that much.
I will leave the list still though, more for inspiration and a guide if you can call it that

Sunback
Joker dog
Orange cerberus
Winged wood angel
Blue dragon PPS
Black advent
Grey dragon
Drink me dog
Eat me dog
White dragon
Green liontail
Red dragon
Jeweled liontail
The Corgi store pet set
Flying store rats
UR Marshmello

I have a lot of other really wanted pets on my wishlist too
So please, don't feel like it needs to be these pets on the list!
I know how hard they are to get but that is likely why they're called dreamies <3

Next up is:

CS$
I am always in need of CS$
Though I don't want my full gift to be only CS$ if possible.
I see it more as an add-on or a really nice bonus
If that makes sense~

Next up is:

Flight Rising wishes:
If you play or have played Flight Rising
(the dragon breeding and collecting game)
I do have a forum with all the things I wish for in there too
My username is: Xaphanx
And the forum wishlist can be found here
I am also always running low on treasure and/or gems on the site, so those are on the wishlist too.

Last up is:

Art wishes
I am always looking for art of my oc's
They can all be found here
Just please don't make art for the ones in the selling/trading folder, thank you!

And that's about it!
I say it like it isn't a lot - lol I know it is!
But again as I said, you don't have to give me all of the different things on the list!
This is again more of a guide to you - Santa's little helper list c:

But yeah, anything on this list is greatly appreciated
I wish, once again, a merry Christmas, a happy new year and some great holidays! <3
Thank you so much for reading!

#SSLetter
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .rin okumura. » Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:30 am

Username:
Letter:
Hiya! I'm .rin okumura. but feel free to call me rin ♥
Happy Holidays to you!
I'm so stoked for this year's SS and I'm so glad you decided to join!
The suspense is slowly going to eat me up inside, and I can't wait to find out who you are!

Anyway, without further ado, here is my wishlist this year!

big ticket stuff
I would really love and appreciate a BA or a Dark Wood Dog!
I realize that these are pretty expensive (especially the BA, holy moly), so please don't
feel the need to get these!

Others dreamies of mine include;
Raven
CEG
Coontail
Green Sorbet
Autumn Forest Guardian

medium ticket stuff
I'm a huge fan of store pets! I have a lot of litters that I love but am missing, and each is on my wishlist ^.^

"stocking stuffers"
I collect PPS rats! I have an unlimited hoard of them and always want more!
I have quite a few of them on my wishlist, but I love every and all PPS rat regardless of WL or non-WL!

I also would love a full item collection, but still have a long way to go! I current have a 30 pg WL (as of writing this) so I would love to receive items as well!

I always have a use for C$, so I would love to receive even just a small amount of C$!

art
If you're more artistically inclined or like to give more "personalized" gifts, I would love to receive art of any of my OCs!

Overall, I will be more than happy with whatever I receive!
Thank you for taking the time to read my letter!

with love,
rin

#SSLetter
Last edited by .rin okumura. on Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

heyo! rin here!

I'm an adult player,
avid coder, collector
and just general
Blue Exorcist trash.

feel free to
check out my links
below yeah?

▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸

trade thread
toyhou.se
code shoppe
premade sigs
rin's hoards
rin's offsites

▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸▸

.rin okumura.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lefantome » Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:01 pm

Username: astralamy
Letter:
Thank you for being my secret santa this year. i can't wait to know who you are!
I just can't thank you enough for putting so much time and effort into getting me something for christmas.
please don't worry too much about sticking to this list, id appreciate any gift from you!

dreamies
I have listed a few of my dreamies below.
I understand that they are hard to come by so don’t worry too much about getting me them!
Ill be happy to receive any other pets on my wishlist c:

pink balloon dog
blue balloon dog
pink cake dog
earth malk cat
air malk cat
fire malk cat
water malk cat
rainbow mane
ur bee
ur s’more
ur strawberry
ur cinnamon roll
ur pumpkin pie
fresh milk store rat
sparkling lemon store rat
juicy peach store rat
cute milk store rat

hoard pets
I like hoarding certain types of pets. I have included a list of my hoard pets below
moon and stars dog - may 2010
rainbow drink dog - christmas 2012
yellow dino dog - christmas 2012
pastel rainbow dog - December 2019
blue, pink & purple deer - Valentine’s Day 2021
pastel rainbow cocoon - december 2021
♥ teddy bear pps lions (X,X,X,X) - christmas 2021

items
I have quite some items on my wish list.
For items that aren’t on my wish list, food items would be great since I love collecting food items!

chicken dollars
I like to use chicken dollars to buy store items and pets so receiving some would be great!

thank you so much for taking the time to look at this list.
i hope you have a great holiday season!

#SSLetter
Last edited by lefantome on Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
she/her - adult - canadian
salut! i'm amy & i love gaming.
feel free to pm me abt shared
xinterests or anything else :]

carrd trades offsite trades flight rising

lefantome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solo. » Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:09 am

Username: solo.
    Letter:

Most importantly, I would like for whoever is my secret santa to enjoy the process of preparing the gift. Fortunately my wishlist is long so I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding something I'll want

I'm working towards completing a full collection so any pet on my wishlist i would love to receive! With that in mind, older pets, but especially store pets, are always something I try to prioritise trading for.
    I'm you're up for a hunt, I'm very very close to completing 2010, 2011, and 2012 years.

These big ticket items are above and beyond, but if you want to pick pets to give with aesthetic in mind, these might help you show want i tend to like:

For filler, there's lots of pages of missing pets i've racked up from absent years which I would always be appreciative of. Theres something satisfying about removing a bulk amount of wishlist pets lol
    #SSLetter
solo.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandacat101 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:42 am

Username: Pandacat101
Letter: Dear Secret Santa, it's nice to see you here. I hope your year has gone well and your holidays even better. I'd like to thank you in advance for any gift you're going to give, I'm just happy to be doing this. Also I have a huge wishlist so it shouldn't be too hard to "shop" for me.

Let's start off with My Dreamies. I do have some higher up there dreamies so don't worry if you can't gift one of these. It's also kind of a long list, sorry about that.

Dreamies

- Raven Dog
- UR Pumpkin Pie
- UR Smore
- Red Cerberus
- Joker Dog and The other Card Dogs
- The Corgi Store Pets
- The new Snake store pets (I'm so sad I missed them, I love snakes)
- Jayfeather
- Firestar
- Bluestar
- Brightheart
- Spottedleaf
- Scrounge
- I am trying to get all the 2009 Santa's Reindeer Horses
- I'm also trying to get all the Zodiac Dogs
- The kitsune mask dog store pets from 2013
- Cheetah Store Pets

Mid-Tier

I have a couple hoards I do, but my favorite is that I collect all multi-tailed foxes. I also always am looking for C$ and any plushie Items. The types of pets I prefer are cats, dogs, snakes, deers, and all malk pets.

Low-Tier/Stocking Stuffers

The rest of my hoards will fall here. I have a long wishlist so I'm sure you'll find plenty for here lol

Art

I love getting art of my OC's!
My Toyhouse
Plus I have two DnD Characters that I'd love art of, I'll post their descriptions a bit later when I have the character sheets in front of me.

Avoid

- Rats
- Ponies
- Nick Pets

#SSLetter
ImageImageImageImageImage

Pandacat101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marmoris » Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:08 am

Username: hawaii
Letter: dear my secret santa, while of course, i would be happy with anything given to me, i will make the job hopefully a little easier by being more specific with what i'd be even more thankful to get. though i'm generally more interested in WL pets & believe i should have a variety of rarities within it which range from simple hoard pets & pets i just like of lower value all the way to VR/OMGSR i've sought after for a good while. (such as the UR cinnabun ;_;) i am also a total item fiend as well as c$ fan (aha, so i can buy items) and while i have a good item WL built up, i always want more nature items, even if they are mistakenly not on my WL. i'm also a store pet collector so any store pets on my WL are ones i'm missing & still need! excluding the drink me, i just have a little hoard going with them haha lastly, my hoards.. my hoards are definitely my most valued WL pets, i'll list them as follows;
ImageImageImage
i think that about sums it up, i am very excited to both give & receive my SS presents this year & of course, please don't stress if you can't manage to get my higher ticket items!! i'm super appreciate of just hoard/WL pets, really! ^^
#SSLetter

additional note; i'll try to update this before SS starts if somethin needs to be changed on my end lmao
i am consistently inactive, i come and go as i please for monthly adopts and events. i rarely respond to trades unless im looking for something.
marmoris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me