➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Sat May 13, 2017 10:46 pm

@skyler
    These lines are absulutely adorable, oh my god! <3

@Emmy
    Drax looks so interesting cx
    I especially love that the brown with stripes looks a little like wood cx

@james

oml, cuties ♥
    I especially love the sisters... Strawberry and Shortcake... awesome XD

@Limuma
    Welcome to the community! ♥
    And congrats on your babes c:
    Concerning relationships all of my Viscets are pretty much always open!
    For Xena, I could especially refer to Caesar, Jimmy and Oliver
    Caesar is the host of his own talkshow ("Caesar's Night of Fortune"), so she might have been a guest on there once or twice cx
    Jimmy and Oliver are both musicians, Oliver's a little more known than Jimmy, but the two are inseperable, so you only get the one and the other or none of them, basicall XD

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow Striker » Sun May 14, 2017 6:44 am

@skyler1515 Those are really cute! Also, good luck with exams! I hope you do well!
@ AislingNyht Congrats on Jeric and Ceres! They are both spectacular Viscets!
@Mother Amari What a cute little Viscling! Love those little spots!! Congrats!
@G1 Sunstreaker Love the custom line art that hes on! Congrats on your new viscet! That purple mane is lovely. Also, goodluck on getting the pixel art!
@Gazoonia That art looks great! Jolteon did a great job with it!

Okay, so Jolteon finished my custom pair for me last night (thank you again! They are so perfect!) and I thought its time for them to be introduced!! I'm really proud of them and have been excited to show them off, especially since Jolt did such an amazing job converting my ideas into reality. They are based on life/creation and death/destruction since without one you can't have the other.

Also, I am looking for art of them, both individually and together. I have c$ and DA points to offer, so send me a PM if you think you can help me out in my search! (Maybe an avatar too. I need a new one and would love if it had one or both of these guys)

First is the queen of my Viscet universe, Aonani:
She represents life and creation. She is a benevolent ruler, who prides herself in being fair and just. Unfortunately, she can also be a bit materialistic, vane, and incredibly impulsive. She has descended from a long line of rulers, but never was sure she wanted to be one herself until she met Mordecai. Aonani fell in love with his personality and quirkiness, and she quickly realized there is no where else she would rather be than Mordecai's side. They're relationship is nowhere near perfect, but they never give up, doing anything in their power to make things work.

Next is the king, Mordecai:
He represents death and destruction. Mordecai comes across scary, aggressive, and possibly evil, but just like that which he represents, he is grossly misunderstood. Mordecai is actually a very shy, kind hearted viscet. He is extremely playful and fun to be around, and he loves to make others laugh. The kingdom, after being mistreated from a long line of his ancestors, was wary at first about this intimidating appearing new leader, but they quickly learned the kingdom was going to change for the better under his care. Everything he does is for the good of his kingdom, and nothing and no one will stand in his way of constantly improving it.
Avatar is made by the wonderful Yugi
~My Viscets~

Mordecai and Aonani owned by me.

Art by bellumi
Marrock and Whispering Echoes owned by me.
Aviana owned by ~Phantom
Art By Grifforik
Shadow Striker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Sun May 14, 2017 9:43 am

Code: Select all
@Shadow Striker || Good luck on your art search! ;0;
@Limuma || Aah cuties! ooh what contrasts as well<33 Movie stars end up having really quirky personalities, so you could end up going to interesting places with her characterization ;0c
@skyler1515 || Oh dang that is so cute, the LA reminds me of LPS and now I want an LPS viscet ;0; weeps

-will edit in more replies!-

Wanna lowkey advertise for a user since I'm so happy with the work they've done! ;0; QueenNyra does some amazing pixels, and she's currently doing some discount commissions over on CAAA~ They did the icon of my boy Jamil that you can see on the right and I love it so much<33 Please give them some love (and points hgngn)!

Also:

Pseudo FCFS for anyone interested 'u' Please remember that you can only win one main adopt per month!
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legendari » Sun May 14, 2017 3:55 pm

@skyler1515 - cute art! that's a cool idea too :o
@limuma - congratulations on your cets, and a belated welcome to the community! if you want any relationships pm me <3
@shadow striker - woah. aonani is simply gorgeous...reminds me of isis, the Egyptian god in regards to what she represents ^-^ i'm living for that pastel, congratulations!
@placebo - what a cute adopt! orcas are the heckin coolest

my second adopt as a guest artist is up! i'm so proud of this baby and was seriously about to make them a custom :')
unlimited impress me!
i don't play anymore, but i will be dropping by now & then c:
| she/her | cancer
hyrulian gypsies camelot riders
legendari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Mon May 15, 2017 8:33 am

@Legendari Goodness...that is a beautiful viscet! We've had some amazing adopts this month, and this, for sure, is one of my faves so far!

@Placebo Thank you for the advert! I had to buy one too <3 Such a pretty adopt, too!

@Shadow striker Both of those viscets are amazing! I'm partial to Mordecai, though. I have a thing for darker designs, I guess. So he just appeals to my personal love xD I love what you have for them and wish you great luck for finding art! Be sure to share it with us, too! I love seeing all the artwork of peoples viscets!

@Limuma Welcome! Xena looks like a star xD Pfft...But really, she looks exactly like what you had in mind. I might throw some fans at her later on, when I have more time. ^^ Welcome, again! If you need anything at all, we are all here to help!

@Skyler Thank you so much for being so kind and coloring Nine, she's adorable! I really love those cute lines! You're awesome!

@Kydashing Good luck searching for art! I'm pretty sure I commented on those cuties before. I keep intending to offer some kind of relationship but I'm so limited on time...(Plus I forget...dang you memory...)

@Pumpkin cupcake Whoa, Axel is a cutie! I don't have anyone looking for relationships at the moment, but dang. That'll be one lucky lady xD Love those colors!

@Gazoonia My viscets are always open if you ever need any relationships. Just find them in my sig, it'll tell you about them. ^^ Good luck! That's a beautiful viscet!

@~Emmy~ Those browns...Such lovely viscets! Congrats on them!

@James Already pestered you about a friendship <3 Didn't wanna skip you, though. Still love all your babies!

@Gazoonia That artwork...WHOA That's beautiful!

@G1 Sunstreaker Congrats!! I love the lil Galaxy mane <3 so pretty! Congrats again!

@Mother Amari Congrats on another baby, Jasper! Purple is my fave color v.v; (I think I like all colors, at this point...idk..lol)

@Aisling Nyht Wow...I was wondering why I never saw that viscet before, but dang. That's a lovely viscet! Welcome to you, and if you ever need anything, just let us know! We're here to help! (This community is awesome!)

@Sting rei (Omg that sig...>.<) I kind of want to eat hug that viscet. It looks so delicious snuggly. xD Makes me think of ice cream.

I think I got the last two pages worth. Sorry if I missed anyone.

Welcome to all newcomers, congrats to all winners!!

And also, happy mothers day, to both any mommies out there and all the lil viscet mommies <3 Take it easy today. <3 You deserve it!
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lex » Mon May 15, 2017 12:34 pm

@razors-not really a reply but rlly good on you for replying to so many people cause that's always a really nice thing to do ayy
@legendari-I Cry ;; such a pretty viscet;;;;;;;
@Placebo-whoa those pixels are nice........... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm;
@Shadow Striker-pretty cets!! gl finding art and stuff ♥
@skyler-oh those are cute. unfortunately am Broke

hello i am Streaming so that's a thing, i will be sketching viscets and doing a tryout painting thing
https://join.me/413-733-732

also, to make this post more On Topic i've gotten some cets since I've last posted I think so ill post some of my more recent ones that i have set ideas for.

Image http://toyhou.se/995485.winston
that's winston. he's a wizard but he's not a very strong one but he is trying his best and that's all that matters right. he tries to help fight evil and stuff but he's very bad at just getting through his day-to-day life so it's a problem. he is a smol tho
Image http://toyhou.se/995479.logan
this is Handsome Boy logan, who is kinda old and just done with life in general. his brother (dove) got charmed by malloria and he's trying to fix that, but as a mortal with exactly zero (0) magical powers it's being very hard. he tried recruiting winston but winston is nothing in comparison to malloria's magic so it's unfortunate
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Mon May 15, 2017 2:53 pm

@sting rei so pretty! That's a beautiful bab!
@AislingNyht welcome welcome and congrats on winning the new bab!
@Mother Amari congrats to him on his baby ^u^
@G1 Sunstreaker oh man and what a pretty dA adopt too!!! Congrats ^u^
@Gazoonia oh man! Such beautiful art!!!
@james. ahhh love the new babs!!
@~Emmy~ oooh nice! Love the new addition :)
@Pumpkin Cupcake if I had anyone (or time to RP) I would totes throw them at his beautiful self XD
@Kydashing if you want friends for either let me know my babs always need friends ^u^
@skyler1515 such cuteness!
@Limuma welcome welcome! If you need any friends for your babs let me know ^U^
@Shadow Striker stunning customs! If you need friends all mine are open for friends :)
@legendari love love love your gA adopts :)
@Razors happy mothers day!
@commandant always have my babs ready for friends XD And I love the new additions!

Totes been working non stop for awhile, annnnd been sick/out of town ^^' Just got back and wanted to post these. Will totes be judging all the things I need to judge tomorrow :)

And lastly This bab is up for auction, 12 hours left :)

This one just went up ;)

grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShimmerSolarPets » Mon May 15, 2017 2:55 pm

Replies

@ skyler1515 - Oh my goodness! Those Cutie Pie badges are so cute!!
@ Limuma - Huge congrats on your Viscets!
@ Shadow Striker - Congrats on Aonani and Mordecai! They are amazing, and good luck with finding art of them!
@ Placebo - That adopt looks amazing c:
@ legendari - Oh my goodness! That adopt is so gorgeous!
@ commandant - Those Viscets have such interesting concepts!
@ grifforik - Whoa!! Those are some stunning adopts!

Ad Post
Last ad post in page: 524

Umm... Hey there. ShimmerSolarPets here XD Long post alert.

It's been a while, I guess, since my last post on the Fanclub. So, um... It's the 15th of May where I live, and so, it's my birthday (where I live) ^^ And I guess I wanted to give something. Honestly, I wanted to make gift lines, but my oekaki skills aren't the best, and I have no idea how to share gift lines using other programs XD So, I'll just be offering free color-in's instead!

Argh... sorry, it's so large... >.<
Colored is like the picture on my signature ^^ I can't really remove any of the Viscets since it'll mess up the gift box lines, but I can make some line edits on them (nothing major, though).

To prevent myself from getting overwhelmed, I'll put five slots first, but I'll see how many people are interested in these. If I have more time, I'll color in some more ^^

The List
1. Gallifrey - Done
2. DragonCave - Done
3. -Shaded- - Done
4. cyberdragon725

Also, just so I don't get confused, please fill out the form and PM if interested:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Viscet 1 Ref:[/b]
[b]Viscet 2 Ref:[/b]
[b]Viscet 3 Ref:[/b]
[b]Gift Box Color:[/b]
[b]Gift Ribbon Color:[/b]

Thanks!

-----

Also, I'd like to introduce my newest Viscet: Nicholas!
He's a scientist and an inventor who's currently trying to resolve a crisis between dimensions that's happening in my Viscet world c:
Last edited by ShimmerSolarPets on Tue May 16, 2017 1:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ShimmerSolarPets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Mon May 15, 2017 3:15 pm

@ShimmerSolarPets
Whoa!
I'd like to claim one!!! (I'll pm you <3 )

@grifforik
I love your designs :O
I'm really wanting that blu bubu

@ Shadow Striker
WHOA I LOVE THOSE CUTE VISCETS <##
I wish that I could just steal them haha

@Limuma
CONGRATS *toot toot*
Welcome to the community, friend!
I hope you and your babes love it here <3

Will edit C:

Hey!
I'm trying out for this beautiful babe... and I'm needing some viscets for a p dank gang :3
I'm really hoping that I can come full circle for this comp and hopefullycomplete my form C:
Pm me if you are willing to let me use your viscets for relationships <3

---
Art updates ~~~
I've been working on my art style for a while now... and I'd like to share my works!

Tryout X Tryout x Chibi style~~~ x and a random bat animation?

If I owe you any works.. please pm me! I have the feeling that I owe some people a few pieces.....
Thanks!
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Mon May 15, 2017 3:58 pm

Hey, so I need C$ after my last spending spree so I'm offering some art. I've never done this before to here we go...
I'm offering some pixel color ins for 15C$ each. +5 for bouncing gif versions. Not sure if that's a good price so I'll be adjusting it if needed. I don't have DA so payment has to be C$.
I will be editing the lines to fit your viscet as long as it's not too difficult. Just pm me the link and send a trade with payment.
Examples:
ImageImage
@-Shaded- - Awesome art! Good luck with the comp!
@Gazoonia - Good luck on the comp!
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me