moony by shadow master

Based on Click to view
Artist shadow master [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

moony

Postby shadow master » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:36 pm

so, ya im sorry i couldn't help drawing the bat wings and ears, but i thought her up a back story too! ...........

Moony come to bed my sweet, but mama im having so much fun! aowww....... my dear, enof howling come to bed. aww.... five more minuts mama, you said that five minuts ago moony..... ah... ok, here lie down.my nose felt cold as the fall winds blow slitly into the cave, the full moon made me want to jump and play, but i was so tirord now, and so was mama. Moony come on now we don't have time to play in the grass, but mama its all wet and its sunrise. umm.... well its time for your flying lesons moony. like this... mama ponsed off her back legs, and into the sky, she flew so high i couldn't even see her any more. then she came speeding down out of the sky, and hovored right above the grass, do you think you can do that moony? of course i can mama! ok let me give you some tips moony, i wanted to lison to her but a cute little bug walked up and jumped on my paw. i couldn't sit still any longer! EWWW!!!!!! I HATE BUGS! i fell backwords and flicked the bug off, moony! are you lisoning to me?! umm.... ya... ok then try to fly, i got a ferm grip on the ground, and ponsed into the air like mama, but unlike mama i just fell to the ground, i looked up to see mama froneing at me, i smiled, how was that?
ImageImage
shadow master

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me