Sonya by Dead X-X

Based on Click to view
Artist Dead X-X [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sonya

Postby Dead X-X » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:34 am

This is my entery Sonya! She was found dead on the side of the road as a little pup when a man who had lost his daughter in an accident was trying to find a way to bring his daughter back, spotted her body. Well he had been doing testing trying to find a way to resurect his daughter but his experiments seemed to bring them back only for a little while before the test subjects died. When he saw Sonya's body he got an idea! So he quickly snatched her up from the ground and took her home to his basement where he worked night and day trying to bring Sonya's body back, but in a different manner than he had with the other subjects! The other test subjects or TSs had been smaller animals like fish, hamsters and Guinea pigs, but since Sonya had been at least 6 months when she passed so she was a lot bigger than the previous TSs! He quickly hooked her up to a machine but she never had a pulse; he waited for two days and her body was only decaying more so he sowed up her wounds and cleaned out the rotting parts until her body looked almost like it could jump up and be alive again! Except for taht now she has scars all over and one of her eyes had turned bloody red, he guessed from blood seeping into the cornia. He went to bed feeling hopless, but in the middle of the night he heard scratching and whinning at the basement door.He sprung out of bed to find a 6 month old, originally dead, wolf pup walking around whinning for food! Well Sonya lived a happy life after that but the poor man died without ever getting to see his beloved daughter but Sonya had been like a replacment for his daughter. Unfortunatelly the man died of old age but Sonya couldn't she had grown to her adult/teenage form and didn't seem to get any older! Now she is a lonely outcast, that can't seem to find a friend or someone to love her. WELL THAT'S THE STORY! xD
This account is no longer in use, it was glitching far too much, I have a new account so if you would like to send me a message please go here: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=123401
Dead X-X

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sonya

Postby MalleusGrey » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:10 am

If you don't mind, I think i'll keep this design? Is that alright?
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead X-X » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:26 am

Yeah sure that's fine! I'm not going to be using her so she might as well have a home! xD
This account is no longer in use, it was glitching far too much, I have a new account so if you would like to send me a message please go here: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=123401
Dead X-X

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:53 am

Thanks sooo much!
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead X-X » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:03 pm

No prob! >w<
Dead X-X

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me