Strange World Map(?) by Fimbulvetr721

Based on Click to view
Artist Fimbulvetr721 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 4

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Strange World Map(?)

Postby Fimbulvetr721 » Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:24 pm

I understand I am entering the Signature Ranch 50x50 Pixel Art Competition and that this art piece may be bought from me to use in the shop. I understand after this art piece is bought, it is fully owned by Signature Ranch and may be used at their discretion.
Username: Fimbulvetr721
User ID No.: 872001
Tell us about your product:
[System Message]
You've found a [Map of the World(?)]!

A Map of the World! complete with all the grassy continents and blue oceans your heart desires! Stylistically designed to fit the aesthetic of any DnD nerd! A necessary investment for the aspiring Adventurer!

Although now that you look closer it seems a bit strange? the continents don't look quite right and... are those clouds moving?

What will you do?

[Buy Map]* [Leave Store]

*Disclaimer: Upon purchase Fimbulwinter LLC is not liable for any mishaps related or pertaining to said [Item] and cannot be held responsible for any misfortune that should befall the buyer after purchase. All sales are final. Refunds will not be accepted please see section 7 marked: "No Takesie Backsies" clause in the User Licensing Agreement. Fimbulwinter LLC does not claim to verify accuracy of said [Item] and will laugh should you get lost. Roleplaying sold separately. Mythical Sea Monsters sold separately. The Hero's Journey sold separately. Adventuring team sold separately. Arch-nemesis sold separately.
Happy Adventuring Dear Customer~
Fimbulvetr721

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Strange World Map(?)

Postby The Glass Doe » Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:26 am

Mark <3
No matter who you are,
what you look like, or where you're from...
You deserve love & acceptance
just like anyone else!

-Michigan-
The Glass Doe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me