Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

entry

Postby Quillflight » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:02 pm

Username & ID: quillflight 829064
Companion species: fillian
Companion edit: fluffier tail(?) whatever the heck its whispy thing is
Fun fact about this chicoon/companion:

Keller awoke in the woods. Memories of the previous day flooded into his brain like a torrent. He’d been hurt in a battle for food. That sounds weird, fighting for a mango tree, but that monkey wouldn’t leave it alone! And it was his tree anyway!

Keller didn’t know monkeys could be so strong. Or could throw so well, or that their nails were more like claws..

He sighed. He managed to heave himself up, muscles sore and aching. He limped over to a Berry bush, his backup food source, and began devouring the fruit directly off of it. He didn’t have the energy to climb a tree for something tastier, but berries did their job and didn’t kill him.

As Keller tried to go back to his makeshift ‘home’ (which was a little bit away from here), he felt lethargic and terrible. Every step just became more and more agony. Eventually, he just collapsed.

He wasn’t unconscious, no, but he was exhausted. He huffed as he lay on the spiky, not-so-soft grass, not enjoying the way it pricked at his skin.

As he closed his eyes, deciding to nap, he heard a little noise from afar. It didn’t sound like much, just some weird ‘woosh’ noise. He ignored it and focused again on his nap.

This time, he heard a song. He shot up, his ears listening for anything he could. It was a hum, no lyrics — so at least it wasn’t humans. It could be another chicoon, though, and Keller did NOT want to be there to find out.

He tried to run away, but only stumbled and fell. It didn’t faze him as he kept trying, falling and painfully getting up the whole time. Eventually, he heard some chirps behind him.

“You alright?” The chirps asked. Those chirps weren’t chicoon, so what..

Keller turned, only to be face-to-face with a fillian.

He screeched and tried to run off again. It looked hilarious.

“If you keep running,” the fillian glided over to him as it said, “you will just keep hurting yourself.”

“I.. don’t.. care!” Keller angrily chirped out, his voice raspy. The fillian rolled its eyes.

“I am Gewnivere,” the fillian stated,”Who are you?”

“What’s it to ya?”

“I need to know the name of patients.” It shrugged. Keller sighed.

“Keller,” he chirped, “I’m Keller.”

“Keller, mm? Pretty name. Now,” the fillian floated over and laid itself onto Keller’s back, “show me where your den is.” Keller screeched as they were lifted into the air. “The sooner you tell, the sooner you’ll be on solid ground.” Gwenivere chirped. Keller screeched some more.

“THERE!” Keller screeched, pointing in the general direction of his den. “IT’S THERE!! AAAAAA!!”

As Gwenivere set Keller on the ground, he kissed it, no hesitation. Gwen rolled her eyes.
“Let me heal your wounds,” she said, looking into Keller’s eyes, “Then you’ll be able to walk me there.” Keller just nodded in agreement.

—————————————————

The next time Keller woke up, he was in his den. He smelled.. fruit? That was odd. He hadn’t gone foraging since..
oh.

Right, Gwen exists.
He stood up shakily and slowly made his way to the clearing outside, where a sizeable pile of mangoes were held. He just dug in. Gwen floated over, a few more contained in her wings.

“Well?” She chirped. “Are you happy I stumbled upon you?”

“Yeth.” Keller chirped back, mouth full of mango. Gwen playfully bapped his head and he laughed.

Keller knew he wasn’t going to regret letting her into his life.
Last edited by Quillflight on Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Quillflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: entry

Postby bill_gates_real » Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:33 pm

literally chicoon