♡ palette demon entry three ♡ by wyrmis

Based on Click to view
Artist wyrmis [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

♡ palette demon entry three ♡

Postby wyrmis » Mon May 17, 2021 5:04 pm

I really like these colors together, I often find myself grabbing black, red, and blue pens at work to doodle random things. Then I felt inspired by those three colors to make a demon c: I sadly don't like the outcome but I hope you like him, Stale! Most of the time I had him up, I was watching The Masked Singer so the timer is waaayy off haha
hello hello, I'm Ellie♡

wyrmis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♡ palette demon entry three ♡

Postby StalePotatoChips » Mon May 17, 2021 5:44 pm

I literally did the same thing when I worked at a bowling alley XD When it was slow I'd print out blank receipt paper and doodle haha! I love him a lot! Kinda makes me want to make a patriotic themed one lol! *note to self, make themes based on countries*
StalePotatoChips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♡ palette demon entry three ♡

Postby wyrmis » Tue May 18, 2021 7:17 am

StalePotatoChips wrote:I literally did the same thing when I worked at a bowling alley XD When it was slow I'd print out blank receipt paper and doodle haha! I love him a lot! Kinda makes me want to make a patriotic themed one lol! *note to self, make themes based on countries*

Omg that's pretty cool! It's good that you like him, I tried my best😊 cool concept on themes based on countries!! Can't wait to see them😍💛
hello hello, I'm Ellie♡

wyrmis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me